StrikeAd is a London-based advertising technology company, which offers a propriety demand-side ad platform that’s dedicated to mobile. Advertisers can buy from multiple ad networks through a single service.
StrikeAd’s ‘Fusion’ solution allows media planning and buying agencies to manage their mobile campaigns through a single platform. The dedicated console gives agencies the ability to plan, execute and evaluate mobile campaigns, in real-time, on a global basis. StrikeAd also offers media planners a fully managed service to build and deliver their mobile campaigns.
- Behavioural retargeting increases ad campaign efficiency and frequency capping eliminates wastage for more succesful campaigns
- Integrate offline coupons and vouchers into campaigns for improved customer engagement
- Precision targeting offered including device, OS, operator, time of day and geographical
- Tablet optimised campaigns available across exchanges including Right Media and Google AdX
|Platforms:||Android, IOS, Mobile Web|
|Key Markets:||UK, USA|
|Targeting:||Carrier, Device, OS|
|Trading Models:||Real Time Bidding|
- mobyaffiliates releases research on 2017's Top Mobile DSPs Posted on May 31, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev ...Tapad, Rocket Fuel, MediaMath, Bucksense, Applift, Fiksu, Appnext, Taptica, Centro, Liftoff, Jampp, StrikeAd Sizmek, PocketMath, Smaato, Avazu, Yeahmobi, Kwanko Mobile, Trademob, Bidsopt, AdGoji, Go2Mobi,....
- Sharethrough partners with StrikeAd by Sizmek for improved mobile app and web placements and audience reach Posted on February 08, 2017 by Anne Freer ...Supply Side Platform (SSP),Sharethrough, just announced a programmatic native ad integration with StrikeAd by Sizmek, the mobile programmatic solutions provider.
- Sizmek adds mobile video advertising targeting for StrikeAd Posted on August 05, 2016 by Anne Freer Sizmek has just rolled out two new features for StrikeAd, its mobile programmatic media solution.
- Sizmek integrates mobile ad solution with Peer39 for improved mobile-first programmatic access Posted on May 13, 2016 by Anne Freer ...platform,Sizmek, just announced access to its contextual data servicePeer39 via itsapp intelligence platform StrikeAd.
- Sizmek adds private marketplace transactions to StrikeAd Posted on March 22, 2016 by Anne Freer Marketers can now fulfill Private Marketplace (PMP) transactions through StrikeAd.
- Codewise announces hire of Gavin Stirrat as Managing Director of mobile tracking tool Voluum Posted on September 11, 2015 by Anne Freer com, Millennial Media as well as StrikeAd.
- Sizmek buys StrikeAd to improve mobile and programmatic offering Posted on May 18, 2015 by Anne Freer Open ad management platform Sizmekrecently announced the acquisition of mobile ad tech companyStrikeAd, in a deal worth $11.
- AdMobix launches Yocto DSP and $11m advertiser fund Posted on October 03, 2014 by Christopher Reynolds AdMobix’s new platform joins an increasingly busy market, with the likes of Avazu, jampp, StrikeAd, Mobusi and more offering programmatic solutions.
RT @PipelineWire: @sharethrough Announces New Integration With #MobileFirst #DSP @StrikeAd by @sizmek https://t.co/Dj4oyi7ynS https://t.co…(about 1208 days ago)
RT @sharethrough: New Blog Post: New Sharethrough and StrikeAd Integration Makes It Even Easier For Mobile Ad Buyers To Scale Their … https…(about 1209 days ago)
RT @MediaPost: .@Sharethrough bows integration with .@Sizmek StrikeAd for access to mobile-first native inventory https://t.co/QK47DKS8T4 @…(about 1210 days ago)
RT @LarryShender: "Redefining Radio Advertising with Programmatic Audio" https://t.co/MPHlwZEzVR by @alexrahaman on @LinkedIn @sizmek(about 1232 days ago)
RT @IABUK: Redefining radio advertising with programmatic audio. See the blog by @Sizmek_UK's @alexrahaman - https://t.co/ohy3aeR7Kt https:…(about 1234 days ago)
Smooth mobile advertising
The Next Level Media Buying
Hyper-local mobile ad network
The lead DSP in Mobile UA
Reach your audiences at scale wherever they are—on Amazon sites and across the web.
The Industry Leading Enterprise DSP
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a StrikeAd representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.