Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a publicly traded technology firm based in the United States that assesses the worth of digital advertising placements. Integral Ad Science is noted for its TRAQ, a patented media quality index, and for tackling issues including fraud, viewability, and brand risk.
IAS maximizes the value of every impression by guaranteeing that advertising is seen by actual people in safe and appropriate venues, enabling contextual targeting, and optimizing supply chains. For the world’s largest brands, publishers, and platforms, our objective is to be the worldwide bar for trust and transparency in digital media quality. This is accomplished via data-driven technologies that provide actionable real-time signals and insight.
IAS’s core values:
- Honesty, transparency and integrity
- Customers come first
- Risk-takers and action oriented
- We co-innovate with the ad tech community to create integrated solutions
- We put our clients first, creating partnerships that solve your unique challenges
- We move quickly to help our customers stay ahead of a rapidly shifting digital landscape
95 Morton Street, 8th floor
New York, NY 10014
Rua Prof. Atílio Innocenti
165 Vila Nova Conceição
São Paulo/SP –CEP: 4538-000
16 New Burlington Pl
London W1S 2HX
WeWork – 4 rue Jules Lefebvre
12F Hibiya Mitsui Tower
1-1-2 Yurakucho Chiyoda-ku
Level 9 50 Pitt Street
Sydney, NSW 2000
Integral Ad Science Data
|Revenues:||Over $100 Million|
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
Integral Ad Science Info
Trust in social media among the top app and mobile marketing concerns in 2023 Posted on January 09, 2023 by Anne Freer ...budgets on digital audio in 2023, followed by digital video, according to the latest industry report from Integral Ad Science.
Over half of marketers increase spending on social media Posted on January 03, 2023 by Anne Freer ...content in 2023, WhatsApp was the only platform with an increased usage intent for 2023 according to Integral Ad Science.
Mobile video ads achieve up to 88% in viewability rates, but ad fraud still an issue Posted on September 16, 2022 by Anne Freer ...display (66% and more) during the first half of 2022, according to the latest Media Quality Report from Integral Ad Science (IAS).
Mobile and web users more vigilant about data safety Posted on August 24, 2022 by Anne Freer That’s the finding of a survey of over 1,000 consumers and around 350 media experts by Integral Ad Science in partnership with YouGov.
Majority of mobile marketers concerned about audio ad fraud Posted on July 25, 2022 by Anne Freer According to new research from Integral Ad Science, digital audio ads are driving performance and branding for 63% of marketers surveyed. “Digital....
Contextually relevant ads boost purchase intent by 14% Posted on June 28, 2022 by Anne Freer ...improve brand favourability and consumer purchasing intent, according to the latest results of a study by Integral Ad Science.
IAS partners with TikTok on measurement tools for brand-safe campaigns Posted on May 12, 2022 by Anne Freer Integral Ad Science, the digital and mobile media quality tool, just partnered with short-form video....
Integral Ad Science adds new mobile campaign features Posted on April 11, 2022 by Anne Freer Mobile and digital ad impression expert, Integral Ad Science, announced a series of new features that provide advertisers with a unified view....
Mobile ads 23% more memorable when ads match content Posted on September 08, 2021 by Anne Freer ...that match the content they are put into drove a 23% lift in activation according to new research from Integral Ad Science.
On Feb. 8, CEO @Lisa_Utz will join moderator @jonfortt and a panel of industry experts for @nbcutogether’s “Why Gam… https://t.co/V3WBnoOEb4(about 12 days ago)
We've launched a new brand safety & suitability measurement w/ @Twitter. Our product gives brands insight into the… https://t.co/BKbZYnA0ma(about 13 days ago)
Did you know that 90% of U.S. consumers have access to #CTV? This market provides brands w/ huge opportunities to r… https://t.co/1q54UIrxOw(about 14 days ago)
We are excited to announce the appointment of Kevin Alvero as IAS’s Head of Global Compliance. Alvero will lead the… https://t.co/CGu3CTWOPL(about 15 days ago)
Our Quality Impressions measurement helps marketers understand the true value of their ad placements so they can ma… https://t.co/x4RBYsvRFA(about 15 days ago)
- Real Estate With a hybrid workforce, IAS considers green standards for in-person working spaces.
- Environmental Operations IAS supports environmental commitments that are healthy for our planet and our people.
- Greenhouse Gas (GhG) Emissions IAS is committed to tracking, reducing, and offsetting carbon emissions
- Energy Usage IAS manages energy use through monitoring our office & data center energy consumption.
- IAS & Twitter launch Tweet-level brand safety insights IAS has teamed up with Twitter to offer marketers access to industry-leading brand safety and suitability measurement. There are 229 million active Twitter users worldwide. That’s 229 million potential opportunities for brands to connect with consumers. But with thousands of Tweets sent every second, how can marketers sift through the volume and noise to determine their ads are appearing in suitable environments?
Protect your ad spend
Independent Fraud Prevention and Detection Platform
The Fastest Growing Mobile Marketing Agency
Let’s fight fraud together!
The World's Most Accurate Ad Fraud Solution
Ad Fraud Detection Tools, Ad Servers, Mobile Ad Network, Mobile DSP, Social Ads, SSP
Integral Ad Science Reviews
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Integral Ad Science representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.