Enterprise apps are built for speed and scale and help large organizations engage with customers and partners. These apps are becoming more popular over time, but they require expert level development to get right. Despite this, 66% of organizations are expected to increase their investment in this area in the next three years.
Like any industry, building and developing enterprise apps requires several must-have features. These apps need to be able to have seamless integration with business systems, feature real-time updates, and require a high level of security. A good result here is effective and efficient communication between departments and an application that employees enjoy using for their work.
Enterprise app developer example
Why have an enterprise app?
The most critical reasons for having an enterprise app are the following:
- Organizations can save time and money
- These apps will provide access to important information securely
- They can improve workflow and overall efficiency
- It can solve problems and make jobs easier
- Complex business processes can be streamlined
There are a number of app development companies who take on enterprise app development projects and have app developers with experience specifically catered to these apps. Here we’ve put together for you a list of the best.
The NineHertz is one of the leading mobile app development companies globally that offers top-notch business solutions. Since 2008, we have developed more than 1000 mobile apps for both iOS and Android platforms for businesses, startups, enterprises across all industries.
We have expertise in various technology domains including mobile app and web development, emerging technologies (IoT, AR/VR, Big Data, iBeacon, and PWA), Salesforce, Talend Data Integration, Digital Marketing, Industrial Solutions, and e-Commerce Services.
- Platforms: Android, iOS, Flutter, Ionic, React Native, PWA, Internet of Things, Web Development, Mobile Web
- Industry We Serve: Real Estate & Property, Travel & Hospitality, On-Demand Solutions, Food & Restaurant, Banking, Finance & Insurance, Education & eLearning, eCommerce, Media & Entertainment, Healthcare & Fitness
- Offices: Atlanta, Cincinnati (USA), Florida (USA), Jaipur (India), UAE
- Key Clients: Samsung, Casio, Vodafone, Airtel, Pepsi, Siemens
- Employees: 575+
- Serving in Industry: 12+ Years
- We have successfully 450+ clients in over 15+ countries
- We are NASSCOM member and Microsoft certified professional
Learn more about The NineHertz
Cleveroad is a software development company that creates complex business-driven solutions, with a focus on innovation and transparency of actions and guaranteed product delivery. Main areas of expertise: Native mobile and web development; Cross-platform sollutions; Microservices and Cloud solutions; AI/Data Science, Machine Learning; Industrial IoT and Augmented reality.Learn more about Cleveroad