Find a mobile marketing company to work on your mobile product or app marketing needs. In this section, we’ve gathered marketing companies that have built solid expertise in developing app marketing strategies, both native and paid mobile user acquisition, app analytics, KPI measuring, and more. Working with a single company with expertise in multiple app marketing areas allows you to be more efficient in your mobile marketing efforts. We’ve listed here for you the leading mobile app marketing companies.
What is Mobile Marketing?
Mobile marketing is a digital marketing strategy that aims to reach a target audience across various mobile devices. Almost everything you do on a desktop is now achievable on mobile, so neglecting your mobile marketing strategy isn’t an option. In a nutshell: it’s any marketing activity that happens on a mobile device.
Mobile app marketing itself is a strategy within mobile marketing that focuses on engaging mobile app users at every critical stage of their user life cycle. Primarily, mobile app marketing is about creating app marketing campaigns that consistently communicate with your users. A successful way of doing this is through app marketing agencies rather than doing it yourself.
App Marketing Agency Website Screenshot
Mobile Marketing Agencies – What Do They Do?
Mobile marketing agencies are hired for the direct purpose of boosting visibility for apps so they can maximize their potential. Specific benefits of using mobile marketing agencies include the following:
- Helping users to discover your app through ads
- They can take care of app store optimization (ASO)
- They can provide onboarding support for customers using the app
- You’ll get access to a team with highly specialized skills that know what they’re doing
- They can be experts with media buying, which can instantly increase your purchasing power
There are many more reasons to use a mobile marketing agency for your app marketing. This is merely a snapshot of the benefits.
Mobile Marketing Channels
There are numerous marketing channels used in any great mobile marketing campaign. Different marketing channels include:
- Incentivized user downloads – a very effective way of boosting install rates
- Social media advertising – Facebook advertising has seen impressive results, as have other social media platforms such as Twitter
- Mobile app wall advertising – a non-intrusive method of advertising, delivering higher conversion rates
- TV advertising – expensive and certainly not available for everyone, but it has proved to generate results
- Email marketing – 48% of emails are opened on a mobile device
- Mobile content marketing – content that informs, entertains and provides value
Many marketing agencies take on app marketing projects. Here we’ve put together for you a list of the best.
List of mobile marketing companies
PreApps is the app marketing platform for app businesses to launch and market their app to significantly boost the number of downloads and increase sales. From first time app creators to Billion Dollar apps, PreApps signature programs have helped thousands of apps reach over 550,000,000 downloads so far.
Over the past 9 years, PreApps has developed proven programs that take a first time app business owner through a unique and seamless process to launch their app successfully and reach their business goals.
- Services: Pre-Launch Beta Testing, App Review Submission, Publicity, Video Demo Creation And Distribution, ASO
- Offices: Boston, US
- Tagline: #1 App Marketing Agency
Learn more about PreApps
Yodel Mobile is the leading global app marketing consultancy and Mobile Agency of the Year 2019, specialising in launching and scaling apps.
Since their inception in 2007, they’ve launched and aided the growth of over 200 apps. They work with clients from single territory start-ups to established, multi-territory, international brands such as mytaxi, NBCUniversal, UKTV, Bauer Media, Fujifilm, The Economist, Teletext Holidays and Gymshark.
- Services: Launch or scaling strategy, Organic acquisition, Paid user acquisition, Retention and engagement, Data
- Offices: London, UK.
- Tagline: Global and local marketing expertise for app driven businesses
Learn more about Yodel Mobile
Mobupps is a mobile marketing agency which operates a mobile ad network (including direct app publishers and sites) and a DSP integrated with the biggest ad exchanges. Mobupps offers quality user acquisition and uses real-time optimization to reach campaign goals.Learn more about Mobupps
Airshipis global mobile app marketing automation platform that helps brand owners to grow their business. Plus to the extensive suite of app marketing tools, it provides sophisticated mobile analytics system. It features user-level customer intelligence tool to reveal mobile app users cohorts that drive revenue, tools to predict and prevent mobile app churn, as well as to track mobile users behavioral patterns.
- Type: in-app analytics, Marketing analytics
- Pricing: available upon request
- Demo: available
- User guide: available
Learn more about Airship
Perform[cb] is the #1 Performance Marketplace in the world, offering strategic plans tailored to meet their clients’ specific marketing goals – all while only paying for new customers versus simply impressions or clicks. Perform[cb], formerly Clickbooth, Adperio, and Ignite OPM, empowers brands to acquire new customers through incremental digital channels on a pay-for-results model. Our proprietary technology, specialized strategy development, and highly curated partner marketplace align “cost-per” pricing with customer lifetime value.
- Products: Performance Marketing, Ad Fraud Tools, App Installs, Affiliate Marketing, App Marketing, Mobile Marketing
- Tagline: #1 Performance Marketing Network Worldwide
Learn more about Performcb
Spyke Media is the full-service partner for Mobile Performance Marketing. We assist our partners in all steps necessary to unleash their mobile marketing power. From media planning and buying to ad creation, from campaign conception to real-time reporting and instant optimization, we at Spyke Media are dedicated to maximizing the success of our clients.Learn more about Spyke Media
Tyroo is a part of SVG Media Group that was established in 2006. A front-runner in technology and innovation in the digital performance advertising space and headquartered in New Delhi, the company is leading Global Mobile Advertising Technology Platform.
Learn more about Tyroo
Leanplum is a mobile engagement platform that includes app analytics, mobile marketing automation tools, solutions for mobile user retention, personalization and more. Leanplum uses multiple channels to help marketers to reach their customers – Push Notifications, Email, In-app messaging and Web Push Notifications.
- Type: In-app analytics, App Marketing analytics
- Pricing: Customized Enterprise Plan pricing is available upon request
- Platforms supported: Android, iOS
- Demo: available
- User guide: available
Learn more about Leanplum
Fourez is an end-to-end digital marketing and mobile apps development company with profound expertise in developing mobile application and crafting winning social media marketing campaigns. The team has in-depth experience in the fields of mobile application development and helped many individuals and organizations to develop mobile apps in platforms like iOS and Android.
- Services: Digital Marketing, Mobile App Development & Promotion, Web Design & Development,
- Offices: Tamil Nadu, India, Bangalore, India
- Tagline: Grow the App users organically
Learn more about Fourez