MoEngage is an insights-led customer engagement platform, trusted by more than 1,200 global consumer brands such as Ally Financial, McAfee, Flipkart, Domino’s, Nestle, Deutsche Telekom, Travelodge, and more. MoEngage empowers marketers and product owners with insights into customer behaviour and the ability to act on those insights to engage customers across the web, mobile, email, social, and messaging channels.
Consumer brands across 35 countries use MoEngage to power digital experiences for over 1 billion customers every month. With offices in ten countries, MoEngage is backed by Goldman Sachs Asset Management, B Capital, Steadview Capital, Multiples Private Equity, Eight Roads, F-Prime Capital, Matrix Partners, Ventureast, and Helion Ventures.
- Unified Customer Profile – At the heart of the platform is a comprehensive database that contains demographical, geographical, as well as behavioral data of customers across devices.
- Segmentation – MoEngage allows for deep segmentation on the basis of the data discussed above. You can include unlimited AND/OR conditions to create nuanced segments, and define subsets to be excluded.
- Campaigns – Campaigns can be run across channels like mobile push, web push, email, in-app messaging, on-site messaging, and SMS. You can also set webhooks-based integration with Google Display Network, Facebook Ads, Messenger, and WhatsApp for running retargeting campaigns. Campaigns can target specific segments, be triggered on specific customer action or based on a geo-fence, like being around a specific store.
- Flows – Flows helps bring campaigns across multiple channels together. It lets you create and automate the customer journey and gives you real-time conversion data at each step of the way.
- Personalized Product/Content Recommendations – You can suggest recommendations based on customers’ past behavior. This is done through a product catalog/content API and can range from suggesting similar products/content to complementary products.
- User Management – You can provide/restrict access to specific campaigns for certain marketers/product managers based on their team and role, and enforce approval before certain crucial campaigns are launched.
MoEngage Analytics Platform: MoEngage Analytics helps marketers and product owners understand customer behavior, campaign performance, and product feature usage. This allows them to make informed decisions on their customer engagement and growth strategy.
- Behavioral Trends – This gives you insights on customer behavior and lets you track KPIs such as daily active users, monthly active users, sales, revenue, etc. You can also use this feature to track the engagement driven by specific campaigns and find your most active/inactive customer segments.
- Funnel Analysis – Define your funnel stages and conversion goals. Then visualize conversion rates and drop off at each stage. The reports you get here are “actionable”, which means you can identify customers who dropped off at a specific stage and target them instantly from the same chart – without having to switch to a different marketing automation tool.
- Cohort Analysis – This gives you retention cohorts, so you can analyze trends to find out why customers leave your app. Paired with uninstall analysis, it helps you understand and avoid churn. You can also compare cohorts on the basis of return visits to measure and improve app stickiness.
- Custom Dashboards: While we provide pre-built dashboards that cover most common metrics, you also have the option to create custom dashboards, based on your specific requirements.
- Open Analytics: Some large enterprises already use data visualization tools like Tableau and Google Data Studio. To avoid adding yet another analytics tool to the mix, we provide open analytics for easy integration with these tools. This also gives our customers a much wider range of visualization options.
- Customer First, Always – Clients rated their experience with MoEngage among the highest of all vendors in 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms – specifically the quality of account management as a point of differentiation.
- Built for the Enterprise – With multiple levels of access controls and approvals, your distributed teams can run cross-channel, personalized campaigns across brands and geographies.
- Be Data Driven – Focus on your KPIs instead of switching between multiple tools. Track, analyze, segment, engage, and optimize your campaigns on one platform.
- Dynamic Recommendations – Delight customers with personalized recommendations across all channels and bring them back to the purchase cycle.
- Micro-segment your Audience – Hyper-personalize your campaigns with more than 200+ options to segment your customers.
- Avoid Guesswork with AI – Don’t waste your time guessing what to say and when to say. Let Sherpa, our AI powered engine optimize towards higher conversions..
Raviteja Dodda (Ravi) is the co-founder and CEO of MoEngage, a full-stack engagement platform consisting of powerful customer analytics, automated cross-channel engagement and AI-driven personalisation. He is a graduate of the Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur and has over a decade’s experience of leading global teams and managing successful products. Prior to MoEngage, Ravi co-founded and built DelightCircle, a local offers mobile app. At DelightCircle, Ravi saw first-hand the challenges in retaining users on mobile apps and the need for a mobile-first customer engagement platform, which was how the concept for MoEngage began. Ravi has been recognised in the BW Disrupt 40 under 40 and Forbes 30 under 30 for Asia. His employees have affectionately snuck in the fact that Ravi enjoys a 93% approval rating on Glassdoor.
United Arab Emirates
Ho Chi Minh City
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
|Platforms:||Android, Windows Phone|
|Groups:||App Analytics, App Engagement, Push Notifications|
MoEngage raises $30 million to bolster its AI automation to optimise mobile campaigns Posted on December 13, 2021 by Anne Freer Mobile engagement platform MoEngage just raised $30 million in a series D funding round led by Steadview Capital.
How to build an engaging app product [video] Posted on June 15, 2022 Join Hastu Kshitij of MoEngage, Josh Stephens of Current, Sukriti Chadha of Spotify, Nick Beck of K Health, and Susie Su of....
How to build relevant, impactful, and personalized customer experiences [video] Posted on May 06, 2022 Join Jason Smith of MoEngage to learn why personalization as we know it fails, what effective, insights-led customer engagement....
What your customers want: 2022 personalisation strategies Posted on January 13, 2022 In this workshop, MoEngage will be digging into the trends and consumer insights about the communication channel preferences.....
The growth and product teams at airtel @WynkMusic were able to uplift dormant user engagement by 30% using MoEngag… https://t.co/JaClB0FnLQ(about 1 day ago)
RT @jeffpaiva: Neste mundo globalizado é bom demais saber que uma empresa como a @moengage tem, como líder do programa de #startups, uma mu…(about 1 day ago)
40% of Southeast Asian marketers measure the optimal path to conversion. Read our latest report on "The State of… https://t.co/1EcnU3wphS(about 1 day ago)
, we put together our latest ebook “The State of Insights-led Engagement Report 2022”. Download the Europe editio… https://t.co/1fs14ZKQ9Z(about 2 days ago)
🔑 The key to engaging your customers effectively is to understand their journey with you, across all channels. ✅ S… https://t.co/3rTP2jmWIg(about 2 days ago)
- How to Onboard New Customers Posted on 03rd August 2022 (about 7 days ago)
- MoEngage Achieves SOC 2 Type 2 and CSA STAR Attestations Posted on 01st August 2022 (about 1 week ago)
- MoEngage Recognized As a Niche Player for the First Time in The 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Multichannel Marketing Hubs Posted on 25th July 2022 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Are You Sure This Is The Best Timing For That? Posted on 21st July 2022 (about 3 weeks ago)
- A Day in the Life of our Implementation Manager Posted on 20th July 2022 (about 3 weeks ago)