MoEngage is an intelligent customer engagement platform, built for the mobile-first world. With AI-powered automation, optimization capabilities, and in-built analytics MoEngage enables hyper-personalization at scale across multiple channels like mobile push, email, in-app, web push, On-site messages, ad re-targeting, and SMS. Fortune 500 brands across 35+ countries use MoEngage to orchestrate their omnichannel campaigns. MoEngage has been recognised in 2019 Gartner’s Magic Quadrant again.
MoEngage Marketing Platform: MoEngage Marketing Platform helps businesses grow their customer lifetime value by driving onboarding, engagement, retention, and reactivation of abandoned users.
Marketers and product owners can use MoEngage to maintain customer profiles, segment them into relevant groups, and then engage them with personalized campaigns across channels.
- Unified Customer Profile – At the heart of the platform is a comprehensive database that contains demographical, geographical, as well as behavioral data of customers across devices.
- Segmentation – MoEngage allows for deep segmentation on the basis of the data discussed above. You can include unlimited AND/OR conditions to create nuanced segments, and define subsets to be excluded.
- Campaigns – Campaigns can be run across channels like mobile push, web push, email, in-app messaging, on-site messaging, and SMS. You can also set webhooks-based integration with Google Display Network, Facebook Ads, Messenger, and WhatsApp for running retargeting campaigns. Campaigns can target specific segments, be triggered on specific customer action or based on a geo-fence, like being around a specific store.
- Flows – Flows helps bring campaigns across multiple channels together. It lets you create and automate the customer journey and gives you real-time conversion data at each step of the way.
- Personalized Product/Content Recommendations – You can suggest recommendations based on customers’ past behavior. This is done through a product catalog/content API and can range from suggesting similar products/content to complementary products.
- User Management – You can provide/restrict access to specific campaigns for certain marketers/product managers based on their team and role, and enforce approval before certain crucial campaigns are launched.
MoEngage Analytics Platform: MoEngage Analytics helps marketers and product owners understand customer behavior, campaign performance, and product feature usage. This allows them to make informed decisions on their customer engagement and growth strategy.
- Behavioral Trends – This gives you insights on customer behavior and lets you track KPIs such as daily active users, monthly active users, sales, revenue, etc. You can also use this feature to track the engagement driven by specific campaigns and find your most active/inactive customer segments.
- Funnel Analysis – Define your funnel stages and conversion goals. Then visualize conversion rates and drop off at each stage. The reports you get here are “actionable”, which means you can identify customers who dropped off at a specific stage and target them instantly from the same chart – without having to switch to a different marketing automation tool.
- Cohort Analysis – This gives you retention cohorts, so you can analyze trends to find out why customers leave your app. Paired with uninstall analysis, it helps you understand and avoid churn. You can also compare cohorts on the basis of return visits to measure and improve app stickiness.
- Custom Dashboards: While we provide pre-built dashboards that cover most common metrics, you also have the option to create custom dashboards, based on your specific requirements.
- Open Analytics: Some large enterprises already use data visualization tools like Tableau and Google Data Studio. To avoid adding yet another analytics tool to the mix, we provide open analytics for easy integration with these tools. This also gives our customers a much wider range of visualization options.
- Customer First, Always – Clients rated their experience with MoEngage among the highest of all vendors in 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms – specifically the quality of account management as a point of differentiation.
- Built for the Enterprise – With multiple levels of access controls and approvals, your distributed teams can run cross-channel, personalized campaigns across brands and geographies.
- Be Data Driven – Focus on your KPIs instead of switching between multiple tools. Track, analyze, segment, engage, and optimize your campaigns on one platform.
- Dynamic Recommendations – Delight customers with personalized recommendations across all channels and bring them back to the purchase cycle.
- Micro-segment your Audience – Hyper-personalize your campaigns with more than 200+ options to segment your customers.
- Avoid Guesswork with AI – Don’t waste your time guessing what to say and when to say. Let Sherpa, our AI powered engine optimize towards higher conversions..
|Platforms:||Android, Windows Phone|
|Groups:||App Analytics, Push Notifications|
- Business of Apps completes research on best App Analytics Tools Posted on August 08, 2017 by Alberto Furlan ...Countly, MixPanel, GameAnalytics, AppAnalytics, UpSight, SWRVE, Kochava, AppDynamics, HeapAnalytics, MoEngage, Taplytics, LeanPlum, Singular, Adjust, ApptentiveandAppboy You can read the guide on....
RT @qatouch: The #quality of our work is defined by our customers. When a customer endorses our work, it gives us immense satisfaction and…(about 10 hours ago)
Wondering where your customer engagement is heading during this crisis? Get access to ready-to-implement… https://t.co/sjFtaLz7LQ(about 11 hours ago)
RT @mmarketingreads: Customer Engagement Playbook by @moengage and @AppFollowIO will allow you to discover actionable insights and tools th…(about 11 hours ago)
@AppFollowIO(about 17 hours ago)
@larrykim Thanks, @larrykim for reaching out to us. Our team will get back to you shortly. 😀(about 17 hours ago)
Analytics for modern product teams
Fully-integrated optimisation solution for mobile apps
app analytics and marketing strategy
Data That Drives Your Mobile Roadmap
Mobile app data that helps you grow
Deliver the perfect app experience
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a MoEngage representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.