This section is dedicated to mobile advertising networks that support the video ad format. Currently, video ads are the most effective type of digital advertising there is — this is especially true with mobile advertising.
Thanks to giant video content platforms such as YouTube — with its 1.5 billion monthly active users — and Facebook — with 500 million people watching videos daily — video advertising has become mainstream; 60% of marketers used video ads in 2016, and this number keeps going up.
Pre-roll video ad example
Video Ads Benefits
Mobile video advertising is a popular and growing area in advertising which publishers use for monetization. This ad format and its placement options include pre-roll, mid-roll and post-roll.
There’s little doubt that video advertising is the future. Just adding a video ad on a product page, for example, can drastically boost the chances of a sale — this is true on both mobile and desktop devices. The other advantage that comes included with this is that users more often than not like to share videos, increasing an advertiser’s level of exposure with each share.
Video ads are uniquely able to convey a lot of useful information in a relatively short period. Whether the advertiser is showcasing a product or just increasing brand awareness, they’re a very effective way of getting the message across. Video ads are often trackable, as sites like YouTube and Facebook provide a detailed breakdown of the data so advertisers can, in turn, shape their brand. Understanding how many times a video has been shared, where, and how many times it has been liked only improves an advertiser’s chances of reaching their audience.
Other benefits include:
- Videos help you to climb the Google ranks.
- This form of advertising can motivate even the most hesitant customer.
- Most advertisers, on both mobile and desktop, are satisfied with the results of a video campaign.
- A wealth of mobile targeting options include geo, contextual and behavioural.
Video Ads eCPMs
Here are some of the biggest video ads offers along with their platform, rates and country.
|Admob||UK||Around $10 for Android and $17 for iOS|
|Admob||US||Around $13 and iOS is around $16|
|Admob||Japan||Android is around $14 and iOS is around $22|
|YouTube (Pre-roll, mid-roll, post-roll)||US||Up to $15|
|Appodeal||US||Average at: $6.27|
|Appodeal||Worldwide||Average at: $3.08|
Source: Blognife, Appodeal
Below we’ve listed the best mobile video advertising networks and platforms so you can get up and running without difficulty.
List of mobile and in-app ad companies
ironSource is the leading in-app video advertising platform. It is one of the biggest and oldest mobile advertising platforms launched in 2010. Focusing on mobile games, it makes free-to-play and free-to-use possible for over 1.5B people around the world. Over 80,000 app developers use its technologies to grow their businesses, among these such leading companies like Kongregate, Zeptolab, Big Fish Games, Zynga and Playrix.
- Mobile platforms: Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Cocos, Amazon, AdobeAir
- Campaign types: CPC, CPE, CPA, CPV
- Ad formats supported: App Wall, Interstitial, Offer Wall, Video
- Targeting: Custom
- Key Markets: United States, Israel
|300 - 400|
[masterslider id=\"309\"] Unified Audience Platform for Mobile User Growth A unified audience platform, Affle’s MAAS enables mobile advertisers and app marketers to acquire quality users at scale, across directly integrated publishers, programmatic platforms and relevant app recommendations.Learn more about MAAS powered by Affle
ConsoliAds Pte Ltd. is MENA and APAC’s mobile ad mediation and promotion platform. It provides advertisers with access to publishers inventory in more than 12,000 apps that deliver over 350 million ad impressions and helps to reach impression-to-install conversion up to 10%, the platform is capable to deliver CPI around $.0.40.
- Mobile platforms: Android, IOS, Mobile Web
- Campaign types: CPC, CPI, CPM
- Ad formats supported: Native, Video, Interstitial, Rewarded Video, Banner and Icon
- Targeting: Country, Demographic, Device, Geo, OS, Time
- Key Markets: CPC, CPI, CPM
Mobupps is are a performance-oriented ad network, with over 10 years of experience in mobile user acquisition. The network leverages an access to private media from over 4,500 direct app publishers, as well as direct integration to all of the major global traffic sources.
- Mobile platforms: Android, iOS,
- Campaign types: CPC, CPI, CPM
- Ad formats supported: App Icon, Audio, Banners, Content Lock, Coupons, Custom, In-App, Incentivized, Interstitial, Native, Notifications, Offer Wall, Pop up, PopUnder, Redirect, Rewarded Video, Rewards, Rich Media, Search, Social, Text, Video
- Targeting: App, Carrier, Category, Country, Demographic, Device, Network, White & Black Lists
- Key markets: Global
Smadex is the mobile-first programmatic DSP engineered for growth.
We are a technology company led by engineering and data science, focused on uprising the global mobile programmatic landscape through our ad tech solutions.
Using a combination of our own programmatic advertising technology, machine learning, and first-party data, we have over a decade partnering with apps, brands and performance marketers to achieve their growth goals.
We take transparency very seriously. To guarantee our fully transparent platform remains that way, Smadex programmatic partners with the leading third-party platforms to provide innovative solutions and independent measurement at the very core of our service.Learn more about Smadex
Founded in 2011, AdColony was created by mobile developers, for mobile developers and has grown into one of the largest mobile advertising and monetization platforms in the world with a reach of more than 1.5 billion users globally. AdColony is known for its exclusive Instant-Play™ HD video, Aurora™ HD Interactive video, and playable technologies, its global performance advertising expertise, its programmatic marketplace, and its extensive ad SDK footprint in the top apps worldwide.
- Mobile platforms: Android, IOS
- Campaign types: CPM
- Ad formats supported: Rich Media, Video
- Targeting: Demographic
- Key markets: US
PubMatic delivers superior revenue to publishers by being an SSP of choice for agencies and advertisers. With our leading programmatic mobile advertising platform, publishers and app developers can leverage the open exchange as well as advanced deal models to maximize their monetization and gain access to brand budgets.
- Mobile platforms: Android, IOS
- Campaign types: CPA, CPC, CPI, CPL, CPM
- Ad formats supported: Banners, In-App, Interstitial, Native, Rewarded Video, Rich Media, Video
- Targeting: Publisher, Geo, Audience Segment, Ad Format, Platform, Domain / App, Viewability
- Key markets: Global
Zoomd is dedicated to helping advertisers and publishers achieve their key performance indicators (KPIs) through a patented, performance-based advertising platform. The Company’s User Acquisition platform unifies more than 600 media sources under one dashboard including Google, TikTok, Samsung premium inventory and much more.
- Business Models – Choose your preferred business model CPC/CPI/CPO/CPE/CPA
- Fraud – Detection as part of the platform, adding you an extra layer of safety
- Measurement – integrated to all major 3rd party mobile measurement solutions
- Cost-efficiency – Save countless resources by managing all campaigns under one screen
- Data Play – Enjoy machine decisions based on more than 500Million data points a day
Jampp unlocks programmatic advertising to drive incremental performance. A demand-side platform (DSP) at heart, Jampp leverages unique contextual and behavioral signals to deliver customers and in-app purchases through programmatic user acquisition and retargeting. We simplify programmatic growth for some of the biggest names in mobile.
- Services: User Acquisition, App retargeting, Lift measurement, Geolocated ads, Dynamic Creative Optimization (DCO), Dynamic Product Ads, Predictive Bidding
- Tagline: Unlock new growth
Learn more about Jampp
|2015||51 - 100|
AdQuantum is a performance marketing agency. We help mobile apps and web projects reach new revenue streams and scale their businesses with new paying users. Our risk-free user acquisition solutions allow the biggest well-known mobile brands to achieve their performance goals.Learn more about AdQuantum
Bidease is a mobile DSP platform for mobile marketers. Its built on a foundation of proprietary programmatic advertising technology, Machine Learning, and first party data. Bidease team optimizes campaigns across all major mobile formats for desired post-install behaviors at no risk to its clients’ bottom line.
- Mobile platforms: iOS, Android, Mobile Web
- Campaign types: CPI, CPA, CPM
- Ad formats supported: Banners, Interstitial, Native, Rewarded Video, Video
- Targeting: Carrier, Device, Gender, Geo, Interests, IP, OS
- Key Markets: global
Mobile ad planning, execution and analysis are complicated for startups because they cannot reach all available app marketing tools. App Samurai makes it easy for them without requiring in-depth mobile advertising knowledge!
Thanks to App Samurai, you can easily create, manage, and measure acquisition campaigns, boost campaigns, and video campaigns to acquire qualified users.Learn more about App Samurai
Launch your own serviced, market-ready, efficient RTB marketplace in just 7 days(0) REVIEWS
|2018||10-50||600 followers||8000+ visitors per month|
SmartHub is a programmatic, white-label, RTB solution designed to facilitate ad tech market entry for companies that plan to set up their own branded marketplaces. For smaller enterprises, going in-house and building their own ad platforms can be increasingly challenging in terms of financial investment, human resources, tech capacities and time.Learn more about SmartHub
+250,000 developers, from indies to large enterprises, trust in Appodeal to manage their Ad Monetization. A light full-stack ad monetization solution that puts app publishers first – the way it should be.
By just integrating one simple SDK, you will gain access to +70 ad networks & demand sources, competing against each other in a real-time auction for every single ad impression.
- Services: User Acquisition, Ad Monetization, Business Intelligence
- Offices: San Francisco, US
- Tagline: Turn your Apps into Top-Earning Hits
Splicky is the new Demand Side Platform (DSP) for the mobile channel using proprietary Real-Time Advertising (RTA) technology. Their technology makes it simple to buy mobile ad impressions and clicks within mobile sites and apps – in real-time. Using just one platform, you have immediate access to all global mobile inventory which uses Real-Time Bidding (RTB) technology. Within a matter of minutes, your mobile ad campaigns can be displayed on a Cost Per Impression (CPM) and Cost Per Click (CPC) basis. Our platform allows you to target on individual Mobile Sites and Apps, giving you total control at campaign management-level. Our detailed analysis gives you full insights on campaign performance enabling you to maximize your ROI.
- Easy to use interface with a self-serve platform and real-time analytics
- Worldwide reach across a transparent publisher set
- Wide range of targeting options including Geo+hyper location and support for mobile retargeting
- Range of formats supported including banners, interstitials, rich media & video
VEVE is a performance marketing platform from Affinity Global Inc. that offers unique advertising experiences across OEMs, browsers and telcos. With native, high-performing ad formats – Tiles , Notifications, Universal, unique media placements and customization opportunities, the platform is empowering brands to achieve their advertising KPIs such as sales, app downloads, website visits and user engagement. Additionally, it provides creative and operational support across different languages and locations including the US, UK, EU, IN, ID and CN. VEVE also has its proprietary reporting dashboard to access deep data insights to optimize conversions and user engagement. VEVE also unlocks newer monetization avenues for OEMs and browsers while enhancing users’ online journey.
• Boost new user acquisition – Reach 500+ MN captive audience beyond search and social media network
• Achieve your advertising KPIs – All inventory bought is on performance KPIs such as CPI, CPA, CPC, CPV, etc.
• 100% Brand safe environment – Custom reporting dashboards for complete transparency, real-time insights, and optimization opportunities
• End-to-end campaign management – Creative and operational support across different geographies (US, UK, EU, IN, ID, CN) and in multiple languagesLearn more about VEVE