Games affiliate networks connect publishers with affiliate programs that allow them to promote games and their related offers in return for revenue.
Top Gaming Affiliate Programs
- Mobile Customer Acquisition
- Performance Marketing Strategy
- Ad Fraud Prevention Technology
This guide will cover everything from how being a gaming affiliate marketer works, how you benefit from getting involved, and how to choose the best gaming affiliate programs available.
It will also feature the ultimate gaming affiliate networks in the industry.
Games are a significant and profitable niche of affiliate marketing; it has several sub-niches that revolve around specific kinds of games–board, card, racing, retro, games for kids, as well as video game and mobile game services.
By definition, games will never go out of fashion, and neither will the affiliate programs that help promote them.
Games affiliate offers are both prolific and highly desirable. Platforms such as Microsoft and Amazon offer excellent programs, not to mention the enormous popularity of gaming in all modern forms; gaming affiliate offers are everywhere.
What is a gaming affiliate?
A gaming affiliate is a marketer who earns revenue from promoting products and services relating to the gaming niche on their site, YouTube channel or even social media.
These affiliates form a partnership with a typically well-known company in the space and then promote everything from hardware to software and accessories.
Top Gaming Affiliate Programs
- Cpamatica - The fullest collection of Dating offers Worldwide
- CrakRevenue - The One-Stop-Shop In Affiliate Marketing
- Algo-Affiliates - The Leading Performance Marketing Affiliate Network
- Datify.Link - Datify.link - CPA Smartlink Network with daily payments
- ClickDealer - The only way to succeed in affiliate marketing is to partner with the best!
- Performcb - #1 Performance Marketing Network Worldwide
- Kimia - Online Advertising Group
- Mobidea - Mobile Affiliate Network
- Advendor - Leading CPA Network
- Acceleration Partners - Your Global Performance Marketing Partner
Below you’ll find the main pros and cons of gaming affiliate marketing:
- Gaming is now a multibillion industry, and there are no signs of it slowing down.
- The demand for gaming peripherals has increased fast, and there are many offers available for you to promote.
- As a gaming affiliate, you can earn in-game support to help you get further in your games.
- The commissions are usually large, and free sign-up options are plentiful.
- You can quickly check the clicks and sales you send to the network and the commission you’re earning.
Gaming affiliate network example
- Your growth may be limited because you’re forced to rely on one demographic alone.
- Strict rules govern gaming affiliate content creation, so you’ll need to follow guidelines frequently.
- Anyone can sign up for gaming affiliate marketing programs, so the competition is unrelenting at times.
- You don’t get paid if no one buys anything, even if you’re driving massive traffic to the network.
How does it work?
Gaming affiliate marketing requires an online presence that can market specific goods or services on behalf of an organization. You’re becoming an independent sales consultant, in other words.
If your site creates a sale, you get a commission or some supplementary reward–if you don’t generate a sale, you don’t get paid, although this becomes less frequent over time.
Affiliates can get started by merely choosing a seller and signing up–registering for an affiliate program is generally straightforward, but this does, of course, vary.
Once an account gets created, you’ll receive an affiliate link bespoke to you. Every affiliate link is different; the seller recognizes where the traffic is coming from and can then reward you with the commission in turn.
How can you benefit from gaming affiliate networks?
Gaming affiliates can benefit from using networks and programs for many reasons.
For a start, they don’t need to create a product themselves and having the right marketing material isn’t something they have to worry about–typically, you’re supplied with everything you need and then market to your audience via your blog or video channel.
Gaming affiliate programs are also a great way to start making money from home without the need to pay anything upfront–you earn a commission from an established and trusted retailer, and there are rarely any sign-up fees.
While there are many different niches for affiliate marketing, gaming is one of the most lucrative of them all. For example, some gaming networks pay a commission rate of up to 60% for each sale alone.
That’s not to mention that digital game sales made up 74 per cent of all game sales in the US in 2017.
Digital platforms, such as Steam and the App Store, make it easy for people to buy games because there are no physical overheads involved.
Gaming affiliate program example
On top of that, you can specialize in advertising a solid product niche instead of jumping from one to another, allowing you to perfect your craft.
You’ll even be able to negotiate individual commission rates if you prove your worth and continually improve over time.
Extra incentives exist as well. For example, Razer is a lifestyle brand for gamers.
They are widely recognizable in the gaming community–you can promote their products across various content types, and there are special incentives for marketers, such as unique codes and promotions.
The income is almost always passive too, so if you’re working elsewhere or promoting something else entirely, you can still earn.
How to choose the best gaming affiliate network?
How do you choose the right one for you with so many gaming affiliate programs available and the list developing? Worry not; we’ve listed some of the critical things to look out for overall.
Cookies stockpile the information about your referrer ID because not all visitors purchase the product instantly after clicking a referred link.
Cookie duration, in other words, describes the time window when a purchase gets attributed to the referrer–clearly, the longer this is, the better it is for you.
Commission rate and types
These vary; they’re typically either a fixed price or a simple percentage of the sale. Percentage commissions are often more significant for digital products, so keep that in mind.
A high conversion rate means commission rates themselves don’t always have to be market-leading.
The companies that run affiliate programs aren’t keen on completing many small payouts on a frequent basis (such as three payouts a week). They prefer a payout once or twice a month and only above a specific threshold.
Look for programs that offer respectable payout flexibility and a reachable threshold so you can keep the revenue consistent.
Games Affiliate Offers And Payouts
Gaming affiliate offers can be profitable. With names such as GameStop and Zavvi offering great affiliate programs, there’s a lot of potential for affiliate marketers and brands.
Here are some of the biggest gaming affiliate offers along with their platform in the table below.
|Platform/Company||Affiliate Offer||Payout Data|
|GameFly||Dedicated affiliate program||5% on the sale of new console games|
|GameStop||Advertise games on blog||5.00% commission|
|Zavvi||Promote their game products||You earn commission once every month|
|G02Games||Advertise software||Monthly commission payments|
|Simply Games||Via Awin – Link to products on site||4% commission|
|Amazon Associates||Referrals on games||10% in referral fees – $100 payout|
|GearBest||Display products on web||1-3% commission|
|365 Games||Advertise products and services||Up to 3% commission|
|Microsoft||Feature Microsoft games from the Windows Store||Up to 10% in commission|
Here we’ve put together for you the best gaming affiliate programs and networks that cover offers for all major mobile operating systems.
Get started with the ultimate gaming affiliate networks
You must be proficient in all things gaming affiliate marketing by now. Put these tips and tricks to good use, stay focused, and set breakable targets when you’re just getting started.
Gaming affiliate programs present the potential for considerable revenue and sometimes life-changing opportunities.
Just watch out for any collaborations where things aren’t clear, and keep your eyes open for better offers as they appear.
Check out our list of the top gaming affiliate networks and make the dream of passive income a reality–we’ve put together for you the ultimate gaming affiliate networks that cover offers for all major mobile operating systems.
List of games affiliate programs
CrakRevenue is a CPA-based advertising platform that connects advertisers and publishers. It provides affiliates with three plans (Active Affiliate, VIP Affiliate and Elite Club), all of which has Help Desk included, hundreds of offers and 5% lifetime referral program. On top of that for the second and third plans it offers a dedicated affiliate manager, exclusive offers and promotions, annual payout bumps and more.
- Mobile platforms: Android, OS
- Campaign types: CPA, CPI, CPL, CPS
- Offer Types: Dating, Cam, Health, Adult Gaming
Cpamatica is a global performance marketing agency with an integrated affiliate network. Our core business idea – provide never-ending growth both for affiliates and advertisers. We give access to 1000+ offers in Dating (Casual + Mainstream), Games and Streaming verticals, including Cpamatica in-house offers and white labels for worldwide geos.
Benefits affiliates get working with us:
🎯 In-house products in the Dating and Games niches.
🎯 Weekly payments without holdback via WebMoney, PayPal, Payoneer, Paxum, Wire, Capitalist, USDT/BTC.
🎯 The minimum withdrawal amount starts from $50
🎯 Regular bumps and payouts increase for HQ traffic
🎯 Experienced and result-oriented personal managers who are available 24/7.
🎯 Cpamate Club – an industry-leading loyalty program with a transparent calculation system.
🎯 An in-house built traffic management tool (FLOW) helps optimise your traffic and create your own smartlink.
🎯 Exclusive discounts on affiliate services from top industry players.
Datify.Link is a CPA Affiliate Network with daily payouts, in-house and exclusive offers from direct advertisers. It was created to improve traffic monetization efficiency and speed. Now webmasters don\'t have to spend time testing because Datify\'s media buyers have tested everything and selected the best converting offers with highest EPC on the market.Learn more about Datify.Link
The only way to succeed in affiliate marketing is to partner with the best!
ClickDealer, a GDM Group company, provides performance marketing solutions for publishers, advertisers, and agencies worldwide. The company offers a comprehensive range of advertising services to fit any specific set of KPIs for its clients.
The company has been in the performance marketing business since 2012, amassing partnerships with over 2000 advertisers across 12 main verticals which include lucrative directions like Dating, E-commerce & Retail, Health & Beauty, Mobile Utilities and more.
- Mobile platforms: Android, OS
- Campaign types: CPA, CPC, CPL, CPS
- Offer Types: Dating, Ecommerce, Games, Software, Sweepstakes, Travel
Mobiglide is one of the leading digital performance marketing companies, they have extensive experience with advertising and product development. Specializing in full spectrum of mobile offers: eCommerce, Cost-Per-Acusition, App Install, Mobile Lead Gen, Trial campaigns, Our Artistry with consistency, Creativity, innovation has allowed us to grow globally. Its team specializes in helping local businesses advertise on social media.
Let Mobiglide experienced team of: Business Development Managers, Affiliate Managers, and Account Managers help grow your revenue, expand your portfolio, and extend your market reach. As mobile pioneers we are first to market in regions such as: Europe, LATAM, APAC and North America for emerging markets and new product releases.
- Mobiglide partners with Fluent, InnoGames, Alibaba Group
- Has 6700+ active offers on the platform
- 3450+ registered publishers
- 20+ verticals
- Premium quality traffic and targeting
MyLead is a global affiliate network that to this day has paid over $ 2 million to their users.
MyLead offers over 1,600 affiliate programs (including the most popular programs – e-mail submit, credit card submit, VOD, smartlinks, downloads and dating), seven monetization models, and dozens of different categories with various services.
With MyLead affiliates usually get paid within 48 hours, using bank transfer, PayPal, Skrill, Bank, Revolut, WebMoney and Bitcoin. MyLead team provides 24/7 support.
- You can start generating revenue in 5 easy steps
- To this day $8 millions were paid to registered publishers
- 2,164 affiliate programs are registered on the platform
- MyLead has 166,000 publishers registered on the platform.
Mobile10 is a CPA affiliate network that allows advertisers to launch & optimize CPM, CPA and CPL campaigns on a daily basis, both locally and globally. On the publisher’s side Mobile10 provides publishers with a user friendly dashboard with a quick and easy code setup, automatic offers efficiency checking, as well as an in-depth reporting.
- We’ve got only white campaigns. All campaigns are precisely tested before going to rotation
- We accept any kind of non-incent mobile traffic
- Simple integration and quick start: we provide one link for all offers. All you need is to choose between available ads (direct link, popup, interstitial, iframe, SDK) and paste the link to your site. That’s all. Our system automatically selects the most suitable offers for your visitors. Believe us, we really work hard to test and track offers
- We pay twice a month. Minimal payout 50$. Wire, PayPal, Epese, ePayments, Webmoney payment systems
- Referral program 7%, detailed statistics, quick support, individual conditions etc.
MoboLead works on CPI&CPA basis supplying both incent and non-incent campaigns for iOS and Android. The platform offers real-time statistics and optimization of sources to ensure the necessary outreach and ROI.
- Lots of offers: over 1000+ campaigns available in mobile and desktop
- Worldwide campaigns in +200 countries
- Fast payment through Paypal or wire & More
- Easy setup activate campaigns within 10 seconds
- Account Manager advice on the best campaigns for you
- Dedicated affiliate managers with 24/7 support
- Direct Offers in all verticals (Gaming, Dating, Adult, Social, Utilities, Gambling)
MobX Network is a CPI global network, a trusted partner of over 100 advertisers world wide.
The platform offers a great deal of high payout GEOs, as well as a lot of exclusive and direct offers. You even can get individual payouts and order a desired campaign only for you! With MobX networks’ super friendly support team you may not worry about difficult integration or payment delays. Working with MobX you will always get assistance in analyzing traffic and rapid feedback from the advertiser plus permanent access to detailed statistic for virtually any data you require.
As for advertisers MobX will assist you into promoting your app with the best quality traffic, combined with large volumes. Therefore, MobX offers their customers only carefully vetted traffic sources proven by experience. MobX has a variety of targeting options in addition to GEO and device targeting.Learn more about MobX Network
AdsMain is one of the pioneers in mobile advertising. Working since 2010 we created trusted relationships with most app developers and best direct publishers with mobile traffic from all over the world. We value relationships with each partner and try to make them as much profitable as we can for both of us.
- Email and phone support 365/7
- Fast and scheduled payments
- Lots of offers with high commissions
- Easy to use and detailed tracking system
- Hundreds of publishers
Twitch’s affiliate program offers individuals the ability to earn revenue, while streaming. The platform focuses on standard video game streaming first, but includes coverage of the rapidly growing competitive eSports industry as well.
Becoming a Twitch Affiliate enables streamers to earn as long as they stream on a frequent basis, with the option to accumulate revenue from the sale of games and their in-game items. They may also earn via ‘Bits’: virtual goods that viewers can offer, resulting in a share of the revenue for the streamer.
Successfully building up their affiliate audience and subscribers allows streamers to become a highly desirable ‘Twitch Partner’.
A Twitch Partner receives many perks, including extra emotes, 60 days of past broadcast storage, dedicated financial support and the ability for fans to subscribe to their channels. Twitch is owned by Amazon and brands can partner with streamers.Learn more about Twitch Affiliate Partner Program
Mobvista is a global third-party mobile value discovery platform that provides user acquisition, monetization and mobile analytics solutions to app developers globally. Mobvista has targeted traffic from 200+ countries and regions, reaching over 950 million daily devices with its unprecedented AI technology innovation and excellent customized service. Mobvista was listed on the NEEQ in November 2015, with nearly $1 billion market value. It has nearly 500 employees with offices in 12 cities across the world. Mobvista acquired nativeX, LLC and Game Analytics, which operates a native advertising platform and an SaaS game data analytics platform for game developers in 2016.
- Mobile platforms: Android, OS
- Campaign types: CPI, CPA, CPS, CPL
- Ad formats supported: Interactive endcard, Playable ads, Panoramic 3D video in rewarded and native views
- Targeting: custom
- Key Markets: China, Global