Clickbooth, Adperio, and Ignite OPM are now unified under the global brand of Perform[cb]. Please visit our company page to learn more.
Perform[cb] empowers brands to acquire new customers through incremental digital channels on a pay for results model. Our proprietary technology and highly curated affiliate marketplace align“cost-per” pricing with customer lifetime value. Whether you’re an entrepreneur looking to drive traffic, or a fortune 500 brand in need of comprehensive performance marketing strategy, Perform[cb] is the recognized leader in online performance marketing with the #1 ranked marketplace in the world. We specialize in vertical-specific performance marketing strategy so that you reach the customers you want – and only pay for the customers you acquire.
Industry and Community Recognition:
- Voted Revenue + Performance Blue Book’s 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020 #1 Performance Network Worldwide. https://mthink.com/best-cpa-networks/
- Named a Top 10 Media Partner by the AppsFlyer Performance Index
- Named a Branch Certified Partner (Only 23 named out of over 1,000 media partners)
- Winner of Tampa Bay Business Journal’s Best Places to Work
- Winner of Colorado Biz Magazine’s Best Companies to Work for in Colorado
- Perform[cb] is a premier mobile marketing company helping advertisers acquire quality users that exceed their KPIs
- Ranked in AppsFlyer’s 2019 Performance Index as a top 10 Media Partner
- Driving mobile app installs with high levels of engagement and retention
- Protecting ad spend through proprietary fraud prevention technology
- Perform[cb] aligns quality and scale to leverage data to deliver clients targeted users that continue to engage
- Working across channels such as video, in-app, incent, influencer, pre-installs, and display
- Utilizing over 20 years of experience in the mobile marketing industry to help apps plan and execute in today’s complex mobile advertising ecosystem
Erin Cigich, CEO
Erin Cigich is the CEO of Perform[cb]. An industry veteran, Cigich has been with the company since 2007 and has expertly led Perform[cb] to develop its own proprietary platform technology and to acquire and consolidate 3 companies in recent years, among many other achievements. Responsible for executing the company’s “Think Bigger” vision, Cigich has established Perform[cb] as the #1 Performance Marketplace Worldwide through a portfolio of brands that Marketers recommend and reinvest in, and that Partners prefer working with.
USA: 401 N. Cattlemen Rd. Ste. 200, Sarasota, FL, 24232
USA: 3900 E. Mexico Ave. Ste. 400, Denver, CO 80210
Europe: Banja Luka, Bosnia Office – Svetozara Markovica 5, ulaz 11, Banja Luka 78000, Bosnia and Herzegovina
We’re always looking for new talent! Check out our open positions here.
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
|Offer Types:||Apps, Dating, Lead Generation, Nutra|
|Commission Types:||CPA, CPC, CPI, CPL|
- App Marketing Case Studies: Good Data, Bad Conclusions, Worse Decisions (Part 1 of 2) Posted on January 31, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev
- 5 Questions to ask network partners before signing an IO Posted on March 15, 2021
- Top verticals for mobile marketers in 2021 Posted on March 08, 2021
- 5 Building blocks for a successful mobile marketing strategy in 2021 Posted on February 02, 2021
- Mobile marketing metrics you need to be tracking in 2020 Posted on September 01, 2020
- What to expect from mobile marketing through the end of 2020 Posted on August 20, 2020
Perform[cb] Agency is excited to announce the launch of the Lovepop affiliate program! Click below to read more abo… https://t.co/Q0VKK063zO(about 16 hours ago)
April is #ParkinsonsAwarenessMonth. Our team shared selfies with Parkinson’s tulips holding the #StartAConversation… https://t.co/9ZhYiQExZv(about 3 days ago)
Looking to drive order volume? Check out how a popular beauty brand drove a 53% increase in sales quarter-over-quar… https://t.co/soeY9Ir6U8(about 4 days ago)
Our VP of Agency, Abby Campbell, offers her perspective on the personalization trend with publishers in this recent… https://t.co/WzoK5LrMZo(about 5 days ago)
With iOS 14.5 only days away, app developers and marketers need to ensure they are prepared. To ensure a smooth tra… https://t.co/9EIhz0HoKY(about 5 days ago)
Be the first to leave a review.