CPA (Cost-Per-Action) is the most advanced mobile advertising payment model. With this model, advertisers pay publishers for specific actions (like sales or registrations) that people make inside mobile apps after being engaged with ads.
To calculate cost-per-action for a specific action one needs to divide a total ad campaign spending on several specific actions that this particular campaign generated.
Pricing for various kinds of actions such as app installs, registers, purchases can vary from $4 to $75 per action. The CPA advertising model is the roots of digital affiliate marketing. We’ve analyzed the best CPA Advertising Networks in this directory.
CPA Advertising Benefits
CPA advertising allows advertisers to control their costs and achieve specific objectives. The key advantage is that there is no cost to them until an action is taken, which maximises their return on investment.
This model of advertising is also a good choice because advertisers can track multiple channels with ease. Effectively this makes CPA advertising risk-free, and it is the job of the publisher to create compelling content that inspires customers to take action.
Of course, there is a downside to CPA: the cost. Advertisers will pay more for this form of advertising, although that comes with the safety of knowing that they will most likely achieve their advertising aims.
Source: The Online Advertising Guide
Other benefits include:
- It’s a good form of advertising for those who have a well-developed market
- Advertisers don’t have to rely on clicks to generate revenue
- It allows advertisers to generate site engagement with a specific action
Below we’ve listed the best CPA networks and platforms so you can get up and running without hassle.
List of the top CPA ad networks
Made for Growth, Built for App Marketers10
|2014||51 - 100|
Made for growth, built for app marketers. At RevX, we help app businesses acquire and re-engage users via programmatic advertising to retain and accelerate revenue. We\'re all about taking your app business to the next growth level! We help you build sound mobile strategies, combining programmatic UA, app re-engagement, and performance branding to drive the results you need to scale your business: with real users, high retention, and incremental revenue.Learn more about RevX
One of the best CPM ad networks for publishers and advertisers from all over the world.(0) REVIEWS
[masterslider id=\"431\"] HilltopAds is one of the best CPM ad networks for publishers and advertisers from all over the world. HilltopAds is a UK-based CPC/CPM advertising network launched in 2013.Learn more about HilltopAds
Know More, Do More10
Zoomd is dedicated to helping advertisers and publishers achieve their key performance indicators (KPIs) through a patented, performance-based advertising platform. The Company’s User Acquisition platform unifies more than 600 media sources under one dashboard including Google, TikTok, Samsung premium inventory and much more.
- Business Models – Choose your preferred business model CPC/CPI/CPO/CPE/CPA
- Fraud – Detection as part of the platform, adding you an extra layer of safety
- Measurement – integrated to all major 3rd party mobile measurement solutions
- Cost-efficiency – Save countless resources by managing all campaigns under one screen
- Data Play – Enjoy machine decisions based on more than 500Million data points a day
#1 Ad Fraud Prevention Software. Block Fraud, Save Money.(0) REVIEWS
Fraud Blocker is a leading ad fraud protection software that improves advertising performance by automatically blocking ad traffic from bots, click farms and other malicious sources. Approximately $65 billion is lost to ad fraud each year.Learn more about Fraud Blocker
Well-Known Mobile Ad & CPA Network with Partner Care Approach9
Adsterra is a world-renowned ad and CPA-network with Partner Care approach, serving over 30 billion ad impressions per month worldwide (70% of traffic is mobile). It works with 21K+ direct publishers and 13K+ brands, affiliates, media agencies, and ad networks dealing with mainstream and non-mainstream verticals.Learn more about Adsterra Network
Worldwide Performance Advertising & Self-Service Platform7
Propeller Ads is an online advertising company, founded in 2011. It maintains one of the biggest ad networks on the market, with over 1B daily advertising impressions across the globe. PropellerAds has more than 150,000 premium publishers’ sites registered in the network. In addition, PropellerAds offers such solutions as: performance based marketing for agencies & CPA networks, mobile app monetization with SDK integration, buying traffic via Real-Time Bidding model and more.
- Mobile platforms: iOS, Android
- Campaign types: CPM, CPA, CPL, CPC
- Ad formats supported: Push Notifications, Interstitials, Popunder, Native Ads
- Targeting: Language, OS, GEO, 3g/WiFi, Device type, Browser, Mobile Carrier, Day & time, User Activity (new)
- Key Markets: Global
Your one-stop-shop for mobile app growth10
Mobile ad planning, execution and analysis are complicated for startups because they cannot reach all available app marketing tools. App Samurai makes it easy for them without requiring in-depth mobile advertising knowledge!
Thanks to App Samurai, you can easily create, manage, and measure acquisition campaigns, boost campaigns, and video campaigns to acquire qualified users.Learn more about AppSamurai
Expert in digital advertising and app development since 2017.10
Hitapps focuses on your success as a whole. Perhaps you can manage a small-scale campaign but, if you want to develop an impactful ads campaign, it’s better to let us take over.
- Performance based marketing
- RTB solution
- Apps development and publishing
#1 DSP for mobile app marketers10
Bidease is a mobile DSP platform for mobile marketers. Its built on a foundation of proprietary programmatic advertising technology, Machine Learning, and first party data. Bidease team optimizes campaigns across all major mobile formats for desired post-install behaviors at no risk to its clients’ bottom line.
- Mobile platforms: iOS, Android, Mobile Web
- Campaign types: CPI, CPA, CPM
- Ad formats supported: Banners, Interstitial, Native, Rewarded Video, Video
- Targeting: Carrier, Device, Gender, Geo, Interests, IP, OS
- Key Markets: global
The Future of Programmatic. Delivered(0) REVIEWS
PubMatic delivers superior revenue to publishers by being an SSP of choice for agencies and advertisers. With our leading programmatic mobile advertising platform, publishers and app developers can leverage the open exchange as well as advanced deal models to maximize their monetization and gain access to brand budgets.
- Mobile platforms: Android, IOS
- Campaign types: CPA, CPC, CPI, CPL, CPM
- Ad formats supported: Banners, In-App, Interstitial, Native, Rewarded Video, Rich Media, Video
- Targeting: Publisher, Geo, Audience Segment, Ad Format, Platform, Domain / App, Viewability
- Key markets: Global
Driving Real Connections10
InMobi is the largest independent mobile ad network with global reach in markets including the UK, Europe, US, South Africa and India. InMobi offers advertisers to reach over 1,5 billion mobile users across more than 32,000 mobile properties to choose from. With InMobile mobile ad network, advertisers can launch brand engagement, user acquisition or remarking ad campaigns. Acquisition of a mobile rich media company Sprout allows InMobi to offer premium mobile ads as well as a huge volume of other inventory. Advertisers include leading brands such as Ford and Levis.
- Mobile platforms: Android, iOS, Mobile Web
- Campaign types: CPC, CPI, CPA, CPX, CPM
- Ad formats supported: Banners, Native, Video, Interstitial, In-Game
- Targeting: carrier, channel, country, device, operator, os, time
- Key Markets: Europe, India, Japan, Kenya, South Africa, UK, United States
Doble Via Latam
Best Performance Agency10
Doble Via Latam was born in 2004, with VAS services and in 2011 thinking about advertisers needs, we started with mobile advertising business. Positioned at an international level we have vast experience in mobile and video advertising business.Learn more about Doble Via Latam
Entravision is the leading Performance One-Stop-Shop Digital Marketing Company(0) REVIEWS
Entravision is the leading Performance One-Stop-Shop Digital Marketing Company. We set the beat of digital advertisement.
Get the scale and global footprint you are looking for. Our team is here to boost your campaigns and help you reach the consumers most likely to engage with your brand.
- Performance and strategy focus toward UA in mobile devices.
- Proprietary tech
- API Integrations
- Partnerships with industry key players
- Renowned Growth Squad
CONNECTING BRANDS TO OEMs10
VEVE is a performance marketing platform from Affinity Global Inc. that offers unique advertising experiences across OEMs, browsers and telcos. With native, high-performing ad formats – Tiles , Notifications, Universal, unique media placements and customization opportunities, the platform is empowering brands to achieve their advertising KPIs such as sales, app downloads, website visits and user engagement. Additionally, it provides creative and operational support across different languages and locations including the US, UK, EU, IN, ID and CN. VEVE also has its proprietary reporting dashboard to access deep data insights to optimize conversions and user engagement. VEVE also unlocks newer monetization avenues for OEMs and browsers while enhancing users’ online journey.
• Boost new user acquisition – Reach 500+ MN captive audience beyond search and social media network
• Achieve your advertising KPIs – All inventory bought is on performance KPIs such as CPI, CPA, CPC, CPV, etc.
• Highly engaging native ad experiences – Get high conversion rate with non-intrusive, user-friendly ad formats (Tiles, Notifications, Universal) and unique media placement
• 100% Brand safe environment – Custom reporting dashboards for complete transparency, real-time insights, and optimization opportunities
• End-to-end campaign management – Creative and operational support across different geographies (US, UK, EU, IN, ID, CN) and in multiple languagesLearn more about VEVE
The Fastest Growing Mobile Marketing Agency10
Aragon Premium is a mobile app marketing agency that focuses on cost-per-acquisition marketing. They offer a range of services, including display and paid social advertising, influencer marketing, content marketing, direct carrier partnerships, programmatic advertising, and loyalty and rewards programs.Learn more about Aragon Premium
Independent Fraud Prevention and Detection Platform10
FraudScore is an independent antifraud solution that evaluates the quality of mobile and web traffic in advertising campaigns. FraudScore clients are direct advertisers and ad agencies, ad networks & mobile developers from all over the world. FraudScore offers antifraud solutions for all steps of ad campaign funnel: from DSPs, to CPI, CPM, CPA and CPC. FraudScore is well known to be effective in combat against click spamming, bot, malware and adware, click injection, bot farms and many more.Learn more about FraudScore
We’re a multi-format advertising network that operates in 240+ countries. Our aim is to provide both advertisers and publishers with Self-Serve Platform which is made for launching, managing, analyzing your campaigns, monetization process, and, more important, maximizing your revenue.Learn more about Clickadu
Fuelling the app economy10
Fyber is a leading mobile advertising technology company with headquarters in Berlin. The mobile ad network by Fyber supports a broad range of parties – app developers, advertisers and agencies, other ad networks and DSPs. It combines proprietary technologies and expertise in mediation, ad server, RTB, video and audience segmentation to create holistic solutions that shape the future of the app economy. It providers advertisers with programmatic ad formats that are IAB-standard compliant (Open RTB 2.3, HTML5, VAST). With Fyber app developers can run video, interstitial, engagement and install campaigns.
Fyber recently fully merged its three previous acquisitions: Heyzap, Inneractive and Fyber RTB (formerly, Falk Realtime), and is now operating under one single brand. It is publicly traded on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange under the symbol FBEN.
- Mobile platforms: Android, iOS
- Campaign types: CPA, CPM, CPI, CPV
- Ad formats supported: Banner, Interstitial, Native, Video
- Targeting: carrier, device, OS
- Key Markets: Global