MAF (formerly myAppFree) is a leading performance-based mobile ad network offering an all-in-one solution for app growth and monetization. Designed to provide a non-intrusive user experience and transform advertising into discovery.
MAF’s platform allows advertisers to explore a variety of advertising solutions to reach new high-quality users who will love their brand.
With their advertising service, you can expect the following key features:
- Reach an untapped audience – Expand your brand’s reach by unlocking a previously untapped market through optimized campaigns targeted at a brand-new audience.
- A/B testing for continuous improvement – Test different dynamic ads, and user flows to ensure maximum impact, automatically created by our platform.
- ROAS targeting – Utilize revenue data from both In-App Advertising (IAA) and In-App Purchases (IAP) to optimize your campaigns and exceed your ROAS goals.
- Easy campaign management – Set up and monitor your campaigns effortlessly while receiving a detailed and clear overview of your performance.
MAF offers publishers unique ad formats that unlock the full potential of their apps. As a publisher with MAF, you can expect to have access to the following key features:
- Monetize non-paying users – Maximize your revenue by motivating non-paying users to engage with native ads and earn rewards.
- Non-intrusive – Create a non-intrusive user experience with ads that have a native feel, achieved by combining technology with human expertise.
- Better UX – Improve your players’ UX by rewarding them for discovering ads, resulting in improved user retention rates.
- Unmatched monetization network – Access a vast network of partners and the largest selection of offerwall bidders.
Interested in learning more about how MAF can help you grow your app or maximize your monetization? Visit maf.ad or get in touch with their team at email@example.com.
MAF’s team is made up of talented individuals from all corners of the globe united by their passion for mobile advertising, ready to make your ads worth discovering.
For advertising solutions, please feel free to reach out to Massimo Caroli, COO at MAF, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Publishers looking to collaborate with MAF can get in touch with Alessandro Del Grano, CCO at MAF, at email@example.com.
Viale Marconi 14
Imola, 40026 (BO)
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
|Types:||Mobile Ad Network|
|Ad Formats:||Banners, Interstitial, Native|
|Models:||CPA, CPC, CPI|
|Trading Models:||Self Service|
MyAppFree introduces a new O&O Ad Placement like Apple’s “Suggested” search ad slot Posted on May 13, 2021 by Business of Apps It can target ads by leveraging on users’s MAF ID (including age, gender, interests and their search & download history from myAppFree Platform)....
From myAppFree to MAF: A growth and rebranding story Posted on April 03, 2023 ...this interview, we talked to Riccardo Fuzzi, Massimo Caroli, and Alessandro Del Grano - founders of MAF, a mobile marketing company based in Italy.
Twitter cannot show tweets right now. Please try again.
- How to test links and check mobile offers Did you know? Over 60% of links is broken
- Are Cost Per Install campaigns worth it? Why you should choose CPI as your next App Marketing channel
- Fraud Traffic: The dark side of mobile digital advertising Discover how fraudsters make you waste your budget on fake app installs
- How to boost your app revenues in 24h An effective “hack” to increase your paid downloads up to 800%
Industries Most Advanced, Simple and Diverse Offerwall
Premium mobile advertising
Full-service performance marketing agency for your app
Well-Known Mobile Ad & CPA Network with Partner Care Approach
Maximize Your Game’s Revenue
MAAS powered by Affle
Unified Audience Platform for Mobile User Growth
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a MAF representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.