Jampp unlocks programmatic advertising to drive incremental performance for mobile apps worldwide.
A demand-side platform (DSP) at heart, Jampp leverages unique contextual and behavioral signals to deliver customers and in-app purchases through programmatic user acquisition and retargeting.
We simplify programmatic growth for some of the biggest names in mobile.
Learn more at: www.jampp.com
- User Acquisition
- App Retargeting
- Always-on Lift Measurement
- Geolocated Ads
- DCO (Dynamic Creative Optimization)
- Dynamic Product Ads
- Predictive Bidding
SAN FRANCISCO, USA
SÃO PAULO, Brazil
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
|Types:||App Installs, Mobile DSP, Retargeting|
|Ad Formats:||Banners, In-App, Interstitial, Native, Rewarded Video, Rich Media, Video|
|Trading Models:||Programmatic, Real Time Bidding|
- App Marketing Case Studies: Acquiring Active Mobile Users Globally Posted on January 28, 2015 by James Cooper ...but not sure about how to go about it?Joana Picq is Head of International & Business Development at Jampp and she spokeat App Promotion Summit Berlin 2014on the topic of about acquiring active mobile....
- The Big List of Mobile Game Development Tools, Engines, Guides and Resources Posted on October 31, 2014 by Christopher Reynolds ...platforms using this SDK InstaZebra - Allows you to promote your app on Instagram using rich media ads Jampp - App Promotion Network offering fixed CPI (cost per install) pricing models and managed campaigns....
- Jampp on app re-engagement and retargeting at APS2014 Posted on July 31, 2014 by Christopher Reynolds ...played host to some of the biggest movers and shakers in the world of app marketing, none more so than Jampp CEO Diego Meller, who gave an enlightening talk on the importance of app re-engagement.
- What are the Best Cost-Per-Install App and Mobile Game Marketing Networks? Posted on April 24, 2014 by Jamie Giggs ...Applift Leadbolt Trademob Fiksu Chartboost YeahMobi Appnext Appsfire Startapp Clickky Jampp MobPartner NativeX NativeX formally known as W3i, is all about creating value for the app....
- Testing SKAdNetwork: lessons learned and next steps Posted on February 01, 2021 From bidding to attribution, Jampp analyzed SKAdNetwork implementation with its own app.
- Fetch Rewards leverages Jampp’s technology to reduce CPI by 54% Posted on January 25, 2021 Fetch Rewards partnered with Jampp to unlock new growth with programmatic user acquisition, successfully increasing the number of....
- The Biggest Trends in Programmatic Supply in 2020 Posted on December 07, 2020 As part of App Marketers Unplugged, Leandro Zeballos (Product Operations Manager at Jampp) interviewed Fyber’s Offer Yehudai, MoPub’s Amy Auranicky, and Smaato’s Umair Malik.
- The biggest trends in Grocery Delivery apps in 2020 Posted on August 12, 2020
- The state of Food Delivery in Brazil 🇧🇷 Posted on April 15, 2020 In 2019, according to AppsFlyer data, Brazilian apps reported a 50% YoY growth, and Jampp further registered a total 246.
- BIGO LIVE partners with Jampp for User Acquisition Posted on 24th February 2021 (about 2 days ago)
- Fetch Rewards leverages Jampp’s technology to reduce CPI by 54% Posted on 03rd February 2021 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Jampp created an app to test SKAdNetwork Posted on 02nd February 2021 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Wabi drives incremental delivery orders with App Retargeting Posted on 21st January 2021 (about 1 month ago)
- Our wishlist for SKAdNetwork 3.0 🎄 Posted on 13th November 2020 (about 3 months ago)
Be the first to leave a review.