Jampp unlocks programmatic advertising to drive incremental performance for mobile apps worldwide.
A demand-side platform (DSP) at heart, Jampp leverages unique contextual and behavioral signals to deliver customers and in-app purchases through programmatic user acquisition and retargeting.
We simplify programmatic growth for some of the biggest names in mobile.
Learn more at: www.jampp.com
- User Acquisition
- App Retargeting
- Always-on Lift Measurement
- Geolocated Ads
- DCO (Dynamic Creative Optimization)
- Dynamic Product Ads
- Predictive Bidding
SAN FRANCISCO, USA
SÃO PAULO, Brazil
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina
Check out our latest opportunities on our Careers page here.
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
|Types:||App Installs, Mobile DSP, Retargeting|
|Ad Formats:||Banners, In-App, Interstitial, Native, Rewarded Video, Rich Media, Video|
|Trading Models:||Programmatic, Real Time Bidding|
- App Marketing Case Studies: Acquiring Active Mobile Users Globally Posted on January 28, 2015 by James Cooper ...but not sure about how to go about it?Joana Picq is Head of International & Business Development at Jampp and she spokeat App Promotion Summit Berlin 2014on the topic of about acquiring active mobile....
- The Big List of Mobile Game Development Tools, Engines, Guides and Resources Posted on October 31, 2014 by Christopher Reynolds ...platforms using this SDK InstaZebra - Allows you to promote your app on Instagram using rich media ads Jampp - App Promotion Network offering fixed CPI (cost per install) pricing models and managed campaigns....
- Jampp on app re-engagement and retargeting at APS2014 Posted on July 31, 2014 by Christopher Reynolds ...played host to some of the biggest movers and shakers in the world of app marketing, none more so than Jampp CEO Diego Meller, who gave an enlightening talk on the importance of app re-engagement.
- What are the Best Cost-Per-Install App and Mobile Game Marketing Networks? Posted on April 24, 2014 by Jamie Giggs ...Applift Leadbolt Trademob Fiksu Chartboost YeahMobi Appnext Appsfire Startapp Clickky Jampp MobPartner NativeX NativeX formally known as W3i, is all about creating value for the app....
- Why Gaming apps might be the most prepared for IDFA changes Posted on April 27, 2021 We believe that Gaming apps play ahead of the curve, but let us know what you think! Visit Jampp’s iOS 14 dedicated hub to access more resources on SKAdNetwork.
- Only 11% of advertisers answered this SKAdNetwork test correctly Posted on April 08, 2021
- How to build the perfect creative for your mobile game Posted on March 10, 2021
- Testing SKAdNetwork: lessons learned and next steps Posted on February 01, 2021 From bidding to attribution, Jampp analyzed SKAdNetwork implementation with its own app.
- Fetch Rewards leverages Jampp’s technology to reduce CPI by 54% Posted on January 25, 2021 Fetch Rewards partnered with Jampp to unlock new growth with programmatic user acquisition, successfully increasing the number of....
- 4 posts about the ATT prompt that might actually help your team Posted on 04th May 2021 (about 6 days ago)
- Why Gaming apps might be the most prepared for IDFA changes Posted on 28th April 2021 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Hiring at Jampp: How we build our awesome team 💥 Posted on 14th April 2021 (about 4 weeks ago)
- Only 11% of advertisers answered this SKAdNetwork test correctly Posted on 12th April 2021 (about 4 weeks ago)
- How to get ready for iOS 14—A comprehensive guide for marketers Posted on 30th March 2021 (about 1 month ago)
Be the first to leave a review.