Affiliate marketing is one of the oldest forms of marketing that witnessed the dawn of the World Wide Web back in mid 1990s.
The field consists of affiliate programs run by a particular company, affiliate networks that combine a number of programs to connect companies with affiliates and a special category – mobile affiliate networks.
In this section you can find the best affiliate marketing companies – networks, programs and platforms focused on social, mobile and app-related offers. Looking for progressive affiliate partners? You can find specialist mobile affiliate networks as well as offers focused on delivering over Instagram, Facebook, Youtube and other social platforms. In addition, we list a range of affiliate marketing tools and platforms. We put a lot of effort to bring a number of hand-picked affiliate marketing companies that are capable to offer high quality offers to this marketplace and we hope you find it useful.
Table of Contents
- Types of Affiliate Offers
- Affiliate Marketing Verticals
- Affiliate Marketing Payment Terms
- Affiliate Payment Methods
- Affiliate Networks FAQ
- Affiliate Networks
- Types of Affiliate Network
- Mobile Affiliate Networks
Types of Affiliate Offers
The affiliate market has been instrumental for selling of many kinds of products and services and in particular helped businesses to gain new leads, offer coupons, get more subscribers and more. With the advance of mobile, new types of offers have been introduced, the most common are mobile content, mobile subscription, mobile games and app installs. Let’s take a closer look at each of these:
- Mobile content – with this type of offer affiliates help merchants to increase their sales with the mobile channel. A few examples of popular digital content that affiliates help to sell are music, movies, books, audiobooks.
- Mobile subscription – businesses that operate on a subscription model are always on a hunt to increase their subscribers number to compensate their churn and to increase their revenue. Good examples of such offer would be music and video streaming services, TV, online radio, digital magazines.
- App Installs – with a wide range of affiliate programs that cover various demographics, app developers have a robust channel to acquire more app installs and build their app user base.
- Mobile games – games on mobile stand out of the rest mobile apps because of the significance mobile games have gained over the years. The competition is extremely high because the bulk of the industry revenue have been generated with a small number of players. In this environment affiliate programs are vital for game developers to reach more user base than marketing on the App Store / Google Play marketplace allows them to.
Affiliate Marketing Verticals
In recent years, among many business verticals, the following ones have experienced the most traction with an affiliate marketing:
- Nutra – this is a broad vertical that encompasses health, dietary supplements, weight loss, skin products and more. Companies that develop and sell products for this vertical used affiliate marketing before the Internet and with its advance they naturally adopted this new fast-developing channel.
- Gambling – this vertical covers sport bets and casino games
- Travel – for this vertical affiliate marketing allows to generate more hotel bookings, holiday vacation plans, transportation tickets and more.
- Dating – dating sites are in constant need for more subscribers and with affiliates help they aim to sell more of their subscription service to monetize their user base.
- Mainstream VOD – video on demand services are one of the most important distribution channels for movie and TV show makers. With this model they can serve so-called cord-cutters, people who’ve stopped watching regular TV and prefer to watch video content when they have time for it.
- eCommerce – this vertical covers a very broad range of companies, starting from giants such as Amazon to small eCommerce businesses that specializes on local markets or specific products.
- Finance – with this vertical affiliate marketers are involved in selling currency trading services such as Forex, insurance plans and loans.
Affiliate Marketing Payment Terms
One of the key factors for an affiliate is payment terms or how frequently he’s paid for revenue he generates for a merchant via an affiliate program. There are several industry-accepted payment terms such as Weekly, Semi-weekly, Monthly and Daily. Quite often these payment terms are referred as Net7, Net14, Net30.
Affiliate Payment Methods
Payment transaction gateways provide the technical infrastructure for affiliate marketing companies. There is a number of ways affiliates get paid and the major ones are:
- Bank / Wire Transfer – the most popular method among affiliates but compared to other methods it’s slower, requires more manual actions to be made by affiliates.
- PayPal – the most widely used payment system globally, it offers affiliates a quick and convenient way of accepting payments.
- Payoneer – it covers more than 200 countries and over 100 currencies worldwide. It provides a good PayPay alternative to affiliates who need to transact large payments and conveniencee of withdrawing commissions they’ve earned from any MasterCard branded ATMs across the world.
- WebMoney – a Russia-based online payment solution and hence primarily used by affiliates located in Russia and other post-Soviet countries like Ukraine, Belarus and others.
Affiliate Marketing Programs FAQ
How do I start affiliate marketing?
To start using affiliate marketing as either your additional or primary channel to generate an income, you need to come up with a strategy first.
Find a product(s) that resonate with your personally, something that you would either buy for yourself or just in general you feel positive about. Throughout your journey as an affiliate marketer, you’ll need to write lots of text creatives, decide on what photo or video creatives to choose for an ad. It implies that you better be passioned about product(s) you’re helping to sell to be efficient. All these ad materials will have to be compelling enough for people to click on and purchase a product you’re offering. Otherwise it’ll be really hard in a long run to promote something that you don’t care about.
In terms of financial investments, the most affordable way to start will be to join an existing affiliate network. You need to be careful with your choice of a network to work with. Make sure you’ll able to get your earned commissions from that particular affiliate network smoothly. And whenever you’ll need any support from their end they’ll be capable to provide it.
For any kind of affiliate marketing to work, you need to have your website or a mobile app generating a significant and steady amount of traffic. The important decision for you to make, once you’ve picked up a network, will be what business model to choose.
Last but not least, once you’ve started working with an affiliate network, make sure you keep your taps on the stats you’ll be accumulating on your ad campaigns performance to optimize it over time and grow your affiliate marketing business.
What is affiliate advertising?
In a nutshell, an affiliate advertising is an online marketing channel for businesses to sell their products or services via an affiliate (which are also called publisher) website or mobile app.
What is Affiliate Sales?
It’s a way for a company to sell its products or services by establishing a program for individuals or companies (called “affiliates”) to sign up and be paid a commission fee for generating leads or closing sales for that company.
What is an Affiliate Program?
It’s a program that is established by a company to help it to sell products or services. It regulates all relationships between the company and affiliates who are signed up to that program. It provides affiliates a dashboard to manage advertising campaigns they run, track commissions they earn and creatives they can use to advertise the company’s products or services.
How can I find an affiliate network that provides offers for a specific vertical?
There are several ways to find an affiliate program, run by an affiliate marketing company, that provides offers for a specific business vertical. The key is to apply multiple techniques to eliminate any possible bias. The place to begin your research would be Affiliate Networks directories. To evaluate multiple networks you may pick up from a directory, you need to find people’s feedback on these networks on places like Quora, online forums and LinkedIn. Make sure you tried multiple search queries on these resources to find as much feedback as possible, avoid comments that are strictly negative or positive, genuine feedback is usually in between these two extremes. On LinkedIn you can find both affiliate networks company employees to ask questions and groups dedicated to affiliate industry. But again – don’t expect an affiliate network employees to share with you any cons of the company they work for, approach these people to figure out in general – do they provide offers for a particular vertical or not.
How can I find affiliate networks that operate in a particular region?
Use above mentioned technique to find regional affiliate marketing companies but make sure companies you find do work with affiliates from other countries. In many countries local affiliate industry market is presented with big international companies and local-based players. A good example would be India, where you can register as an affiliate to work with Amazon India Affiliate Program, as well as Flipkart Affiliate Program and SnapDeal Affiliate Program.
What affiliate networks are best for a startup to begin with?
There are number of challenges that make many startups growth difficult, such as lack of funding, an effective team building is still in progress and a product or service it’s trying to bring on a market may not be ready for its prime time. Therefore any extra source of income may help sush startup to fund its growth. For a startup to monetize an existing website or app traffic, initially it’s better to join an affiliate program from a company that has a well established brand, such as Amazon. Over time as a picture of what traffic your inventory is capable of generating emerges, you may consider signing up an affiliate network to broad the spectrum of offers to advertise.
What are the pros and cons of an affiliate network vs. an in-house affiliate program?
On the pros side of having an in-house affiliate program are such factors as having a control over the whole system, quality assurance and reducing costs if you manage to keep your affiliate program department small. On the cons side such things as it’ll take time to build a significant size affiliate base, advertising costs, potentially costly mistakes. Expect for a very few occasions when you’re launching a unique product or service and monetizing it with ads from an affiliate network may present a challenge, you better off to just sign up a reputable affiliate network.
What are the most profitable mobile offers?
There are several ways to search for offers, and mobile offers in particular. The first one is obvious – sign up for multiple affiliate networks and see what offers they have. Next up is searching on Twitter for top offers, top mobile offers to spot offers that affiliate networks may push on a specific day or week, LinkedIn Groups is another place for conducting a similar research.
It’s a wise approach for any business but it’s really important for affiliate marketing. You need to realize that offers value change over time, having said that it’s possible to list several types of offers that historically have a high value:
- Casinos and online gambling
- School and education in general
- Health supplements or so-called Nutra
- Loans and financial offers
- Dating sites
What business model is the most lucrative?
There are three dominating business models to compare to answer this question – CPM (Cost Per Thousand), CPC (Cost Per Click) and CPA (Cost Per Action). All three are different in what is the subject to pay affiliates for – an ad view, click on an ad or specific action people do on a website or inside an app – sign up, subscribe, buy something and so on. So what model will generate more revenue for you?
The short answer – it depends on your audience and how well you know it. The more in-depth one is the following.
For an affiliate or publisher point of view the CPM model advantage is that they get paid each time ads were shown in their inventory and it doesn’t matter if those ads lead to specific actions or not. But on the flip side this model doesn’t guarantee that you can make the most of your inventory, your audience may react better and take actions on some particular type of offers but you just don’t know what they are. In short it’s capable to generate for you a predictable income flow.
On the bright side of the CPC model is that if you, as a publisher, serve ads that you know for certain match your audience interests, you should expect high revenues. But the dark side is that advertisers you serve ads for don’t pay you for all ad views that haven’t resulted into a click. The worst case scenario – you may serve a big volume of ads and not getting any revenue at all, if you fail to match your audience interests with ads topic(s) you serve. To sums up – this model is lucrative for a target audience only.
Chronologically CPA model is the newest model and from an advertiser point of view it’s the one that makes the most sense – they pay only for specific action website visitors or mobile app users take. It means that they’re ready to pay a lot more for each action and it opens up the way for publishers to make much more money than with both CPM and CPC models. The downside of this model is that in practice you may end up in a situation when you don’t generate any revenue for days or more and then suddenly the offers you’ve been promoting begin to convert.
Unfortunately there is no way of predicting in advance if and when you may get in such trouble. Last but not least, publishers don’t have a way of knowing for sure if website visitors or app users they send to advertisers have actually completed actions that advertisers claim they did. The bottom line is – it’s the most lucrative but highly unpredictable.
What affiliate payment method is the best?
This question can easily be rated on top of all above-mentioned questions – at the end of the day models, types of offers and such wouldn’t matter if you don’t have a reliable channel to get your hard earned affiliate revenue. According to a 2015 research data, 41% of affiliates have abandoned an affiliate network because of their payments weren’t paid on time or at all. More than 65% of affiliates have explicitly stated that they would stop working with an affiliate network because of repeated payment issues.
There are several well established payment systems for affiliates to choose from – PayPal, Payoneer, Wire Transfer and WebMoney.
Above all others is PayPal, which is a payment system that all major affiliate networks support. To its cons we can attribute:
- it doesn’t support all currencies
- It has restrictions for payments and transactions for certain countries
- It charges relatively high commision fees for Cross-Transfers
- It doesn’t provide flat rates
- It supports MasterCard for US citizens only.
In most cases this is the payment method for any affiliate to work with, but to be on a safe side it’s better to clarify for yourself all abovementioned points.
Payoneer is the payment system that usually comes next popularity and adoption wise. Just as PayPal it’s an e-wallet platform. To its advantage, compared with PayPal, it wins on the number of countries and currencies it supports, 210+ and 150 respectively against 200 and 25. With $29.95 annual fee affiliates can get a physical Payoneer Master Debit Card to process transactions for any country where MasterCard is supported, which is virtually globally.
WebMoney is extremely popular among countries that used to be a part of the former Soviet Union. Compared to PayPal and Payoneer, it supports only 91 countries with local currencies. For global payments it supports only USD and EURO, it charges fees for wallet-to-wallet transactions.
To its pros side one would attribute low transaction fees – 0.8% of the amount being sent but no more than 50 euro, as well as easy registration and identification processes.
Wire Transfers is in fact the most popular payment method globally, but compared with above mentioned systems, it proceeds transactions slower and charges higher fees. The important part of the equation are intermediary banks that impose their own rules on translations. If you choose this option, you always need to check with your intermediary bank payments terms, fee and specific information it requires for your hard-earned affiliate commissions to be proceeded smoothly.
The Affiliate Networks sub-section of our directory contains 49 affiliate networks and Cost-Per-Action platforms that are primarily focused on mobile and app-related offers advertising. These companies support multiple commission types, payment method and terms, as well as types of offers.
An intermediary between publishers (affiliates) and merchant affiliate programs.
Featured Mobile Affiliate Companies
- FPM.global - Mobile Affiliate
- Profit Pixels - Forex Crypto Trading Affiliate Program
- AVAZ - Global Affiliate Network
- Performcb - #1 Performance Marketing Network Worldwide
- ClickDealer - Start Generating Revenue with ClickDealer Offers
- CrakRevenue - The One-Stop-Shop In Affiliate Marketing
- Zeydoo - CPA Network with hand-picked profitable offers.
- Olavivo - Boutique Affiliate Network & Agency
Types of Affiliate Network
There are two major types of affiliate networks, with the first type publishers (or affiliates) who are paid a certain share of the revenue generated by them for merchants and the second one involves paying publishers a fee, every time a visitor to a publisher’s website or a publisher’s mobile app user completes a specific action, commonly called CPA (stands for Call-Per-Action).
The affiliate program industry landscape is presented with a broad range of players, from big companies, such as Commission Junction, Tradedoubler to specialists that are focused on a specific marketing niche, such as mobile and apps. Thanks to the mobile app ecosystem exponential growth for the last 12+ years, the latter became the most dynamic and lucrative industry for affiliates.
The other differentiator for affiliate programs is a business model. On today’s affiliate networks market there are several major models, such as:
- PPS (pay-per-sale) – with this model publishers or affiliates are paid for each sale they generate for advertisers
- CPA (pay-per-action) – according to this model affiliates are paid for a specific action that is taken
- CPC (pay-per-click) – this model entails affiliates get paid for each click on an ad that leads to an advertiser product page
- CPM (pay-per-mile, where a mile stands for 1,000 ad views) – the oldest business model that entails affiliates being paid for driving views for advertisers ads in their online inventory, such as a website or a mobile app.
Mobile Affiliate Networks
A mobile affiliate network is a mobile platform that serves as a middleman solution between mobile advertisers, such as mobile app owners or any businesses that sell a product or service via mobile web, and affiliates (or ‘publishers’) that are engaged at performance-based advertising for the former. It operates based either on CPA (cost-per-action) model, with affiliates get a reward, when such action as an app install or any product / service purchase takes place or Revenue Sharing model, when affiliates get certain percentage of revenue that they generate for advertisers.
For publishers and media buyers (or ‘affiliates’) CPA programs offer the ability to generate significant revenues with the right traffic. If publishers identify traffic that converts particularly well for a certain type of offer (e.g. dating) then they can generate a much higher eCPM or overall revenue using affiliate advertising than typical cost per click based ads. In addition, smart affiliates or media buyers can make a margin by buying traffic and optimizing it to generate arbitrage between its cost and the value generated through the CPA offers. However, achieving this can be challenging on mobile given the large number of parameters (device, operating system etc) that need to be tracked and managed.
Due to a great number of mobile apps on the market, it becomes progressively harder for app businesses to make a profit on their apps and hence finding an alternative revenue channel becomes essential. App affiliate networks allow marketers to leverage their established relationships with advertisers and get access to traffic offers in various verticals and locations. Reaching out advertisers with a specific traffic needs is a task app businesses and affiliate marketers aren’t simply capable to perform on their own effectively. It’s time-consuming and requires establishing business relationships that they don’t have time or a proper experience to establish.
List of the best affiliate marketing companies – networks, programs, platforms and tools
CrakRevenue is a CPA-based advertising platform that connects advertisers and publishers. It provides affiliates with three plans (Active Affiliate, VIP Affiliate and Elite Club), all of which has Help Desk included, hundreds of offers and 5% lifetime referral program. On top of that for the second and third plans it offers a dedicated affiliate manager, exclusive offers and promotions, annual payout bumps and more.
- Mobile platforms: Android, OS
- Campaign types: CPA, CPI, CPL, CPS
- Offer Types: Dating, Cam, Health, Adult Gaming
Zeydoo is a CPA-network with hand-picked profitable offers. We do what others can’t do: provide you with top converting offers from first-class direct advertisers.
- 600+ offers
- 1 million conversions daily
- 5000+ active partners
- 8 years of experience in affiliate marketing
- Fraud prevention system
- Personal approach with dedicated managers
- Biweekly payouts via Wire, PayPal, Payoneer, Skrill, Webmoney – special terms for VIP affiliates
Olavivo is a boutique affiliate network, with a focus on the Cryptocurrency, Health & Beauty and Cannabis verticals.
- Full transparency and multiple goal levels that will provide essential data for your campaign optimization procedures.
- Solid payouts.
- Trendy, top converting, worldwide CPA offers (50+ GEOS in 10 different languages).
- Net 7 weekly / bi-weekly / monthly payments.
- Multiple payment methods.
- Cutting edge tracking system.
- 30 – 90 day conversion cookie life span.
- Fully professional and well experienced account managers that will support you daily.
- Awesome referral program!
- Good Karma and unlimited positive energy.
AVAZ - affiliate network with exceptional global coverage. What makes us unique? Always verified offers with the best payouts. We are not just chasing quantity - we want to provide our partners with the highest quality offers.Learn more about AVAZ
ClickDealer, a GDM Group company, provides performance marketing solutions for publishers, advertisers, and agencies worldwide. The company offers a comprehensive range of advertising services to fit any specific set of KPIs for its clients.
The company has been in the performance marketing business since 2012, amassing partnerships with over 2000 advertisers across 12 main verticals which include lucrative directions like Dating, E-commerce & Retail, Health & Beauty, Mobile Utilities and more.
- Mobile platforms: Android, OS
- Campaign types: CPA, CPC, CPL, CPS
- Offer Types: Dating, Ecommerce, Games, Software, Sweepstakes, Travel
Perform[cb] empowers brands to acquire new customers through incremental digital channels on a pay for results model. Our proprietary technology and highly curated partner marketplace aligns “cost-per” pricing with customer lifetime value. Whether you’re an entrepreneur looking to drive traffic, or a fortune 500 brand in need of comprehensive performance marketing strategy, Perform[cb] is the recognized leader in online performance marketing with the #1 ranked marketplace in the world. We specialize in vertical-specific performance marketing strategy so that you reach the customers you want – and only pay for the customers you acquire.
- Perform[cb] is a premier mobile marketing company helping advertisers acquire quality users that exceed their KPIs
- Ranked in AppsFlyer’s 2019 Performance Index as a top 10 Media Partner
- Driving mobile app installs with high levels of engagement and retention
- Protecting ad spend through proprietary fraud prevention technology
- Perform[cb] aligns quality and scale to leverage data to deliver clients targeted users that continue to engage
- Working across channels such as video, in-app, incent, influencer, pre-installs, and display
- Utilizing over 20 years of experience in the mobile marketing industry to help apps plan and execute in today’s complex mobile advertising ecosystem
Profit Pixels – a provider of in-house Forex/Crypto/Trading CPA deals for almost all GEOs. They’ve implemented a machine-learning algorithm that automatically detects the most suitable call-center for your traffic according to GEO, language, time, and traffic source, sending your traffic there. Also, there is an AI-based anti lead duplication system, that allows getting maximum from your traffic.
Profit Pixels provide a wide range of unique prelanders with crazy CR and DR, and native-speaking call-centers to process your leads on the highest level. We support API and Postback (s2s) integration and provide professional 24/7 affiliate and technical support.
Payouts available from the first confirmed CPA and can be delivered via Wire, Bitcoin, Tether, Webmoney, PayPal, Payoneer on a weekly basis. Also, you can make a request to your personal manager to check availability of use of any other specific payment system.
- Detailed reports section with real-time stats and leads statuses from call-centers;
- In-House offers for almost all GEOs;
- Implemented machine-learning algorithm to achieve top CR and DR;
- AI-based system that prevents leads duplicates;
- High CPA rates and weekly payouts;
- 24/7 professional manager support;
- S2S, API support;
- Native-speaking call centers.
iMonetizeIt – CPA Marketplace, Smartlink and FREE tracker that allows to monetize all (100%) available WORLDWIDE traffic. You have access to vertical-specific Smartlinks: Dating (SubVerticals for Instagram, FB), Sweepstakes, Cams, Games, Pills, Mainstream.
You have access to vertical-specific Smartlinks: Dating (SubVerticals for Instagram, FB), Sweepstakes, Cams, Games, Pills, Mainstream, Diet & Weightloss.
We work with all types of traffic: app, social, search, native, banner, email, push.
- Opportunity to get high payouts and exclusive offers;
- The highest eCPM/EPC attainable for your traffic;
- Global offer coverage – we accept 200+ GEOs, all devices and platforms;
- Reliable payments ON TIME (Weeklies available) via Wire/PayPal/Paxum/ePayments/
- Access to accurate real-time stats and converting creatives/pre-tested funnels;
- Personal Account Manager who is professional, helpful and responsive;
- Free Tracker
Admitad is a global affiliate marketing network that connects advertisers and publishers within one comprehensive ecosystem. On the network, digital advertising experts are empowered to monetize their traffic while advertisers increase consumer reach to boost sales.Learn more about admitad
IMOCASH is a fully vertical Affiliate Network, operating globally with a focus on the entertainment industry. Our very strong markets are TIER 1, but we also have good inventory in selected other countries. As one of the fastest growing networks in the industry, we can monetize mobile and desktop traffic.
- Our team consists of experienced managers who have been working in the industry for 15 years and more and our experience is YOUR key to success.
- It’s not just giving you the best offers with the best payout. It’s about optimizing your campaigns, giving you valuable information and getting the maximum out of your traffic.
- Newbie in Affiliate Marketing? – Work with the best in the industry, right from the start!
- Longtime affiliate? – Let us be your eyes and ears! Get a new feeling for Affiliate Marketing.
- Searching for the right offer can be very time consuming. Therefore, you can filter our huge amount of offers ( e.g. by vertical / media types / country / payout)
- Being part of IMOCASH means more free time for you. As I said, we will be your eyes and ears – our Affiliate Manager will inform you on important news!
MyLead is a global affiliate network that to this day has paid over $ 2 million to their users.
MyLead offers over 1,600 affiliate programs (including the most popular programs – e-mail submit, credit card submit, VOD, smartlinks, downloads and dating), seven monetization models, and dozens of different categories with various services.
With MyLead affiliates usually get paid within 48 hours, using bank transfer, PayPal, Skrill, Bank, Revolut, WebMoney and Bitcoin. MyLead team provides 24/7 support.
- You can start generating revenue in 5 easy steps
- To this day $8 millions were paid to registered publishers
- 2,164 affiliate programs are registered on the platform
- MyLead has 166,000 publishers registered on the platform.
AdsMain is one of the pioneers in mobile advertising. Working since 2010 we created trusted relationships with most app developers and best direct publishers with mobile traffic from all over the world. We value relationships with each partner and try to make them as much profitable as we can for both of us.
- Email and phone support 365/7
- Fast and scheduled payments
- Lots of offers with high commissions
- Easy to use and detailed tracking system
- Hundreds of publishers
MoboLead works on CPI&CPA basis supplying both incent and non-incent campaigns for iOS and Android. The platform offers real-time statistics and optimization of sources to ensure the necessary outreach and ROI.
- Lots of offers: over 1000+ campaigns available in mobile and desktop
- Worldwide campaigns in +200 countries
- Fast payment through Paypal or wire & More
- Easy setup activate campaigns within 10 seconds
- Account Manager advice on the best campaigns for you
- Dedicated affiliate managers with 24/7 support
- Direct Offers in all verticals (Gaming, Dating, Adult, Social, Utilities, Gambling)
MobX Network is a CPI global network, a trusted partner of over 100 advertisers world wide.
The platform offers a great deal of high payout GEOs, as well as a lot of exclusive and direct offers. You even can get individual payouts and order a desired campaign only for you! With MobX networks’ super friendly support team you may not worry about difficult integration or payment delays. Working with MobX you will always get assistance in analyzing traffic and rapid feedback from the advertiser plus permanent access to detailed statistic for virtually any data you require.
As for advertisers MobX will assist you into promoting your app with the best quality traffic, combined with large volumes. Therefore, MobX offers their customers only carefully vetted traffic sources proven by experience. MobX has a variety of targeting options in addition to GEO and device targeting.Learn more about MobX Network
Mobiglide is one of the leading digital performance marketing companies, they have extensive experience with advertising and product development. Specializing in full spectrum of mobile offers: eCommerce, Cost-Per-Acusition, App Install, Mobile Lead Gen, Trial campaigns, Our Artistry with consistency, Creativity, innovation has allowed us to grow globally. Its team specializes in helping local businesses advertise on social media.
Let Mobiglide experienced team of: Business Development Managers, Affiliate Managers, and Account Managers help grow your revenue, expand your portfolio, and extend your market reach. As mobile pioneers we are first to market in regions such as: Europe, LATAM, APAC and North America for emerging markets and new product releases.
- Mobiglide partners with Fluent, InnoGames, Alibaba Group
- Has 6700+ active offers on the platform
- 3450+ registered publishers
- 20+ verticals
- Premium quality traffic and targeting
Chilli Partners is an international affiliate program with exclusive HeySpin and DuxCasino casino offers.
The affiliate program works on CPA and RevShare with many international GEOs, popular among gambling users; accepts all traffic sources, including Facebook; provides applications for the traffic, weekly payments for TOP partners; provides turnover and cards for replenishing an advertising account on Facebook, if the partner needs them.
- Exclusive offers directly from the advertiser
- Weekly payments: Special terms and payments once per week for trusted partners
- Ready-made funnels: localized in-house funnels, tested creatives and landing pages, custom apps
- No negative carryover
- 24/7 Support
- No middlemen
- Powerful and intuitive in-depth analytics
- Expertise and guidance
- Flexible Commission plans: up to 50% lifetime Revenue share or a set CPA rate
YIELDKIT enables publishers and advertisers to perform their affiliate marketing strategies in the simplest way, yielding higher revenue and traffic with less effort. Exclusive placements and unique advertiser relations enable us to achieve our clients’ goals with the help of innovative advertising solutions and machine learning technology.
- YieldConnect- promote online brands based on pre-defined keywords.
- YieldLink converts existing links to shops and merchants into affiliated links.
- YieldShare – for publishers that create quality content to share with their audience YieldShare generates affiliate links for any product, with just one click.
- YieldSearch – lets you create and define native ads, that are targeted on your on-site search traffic.
- YieldNative – lets you create and define native ads, exactly the way, you want them.
- YieldMobile – Advertise online brands on mobile web and in-app traffic.
- YieldEditorial (sponsored posts)- customized editorial campaigns for premium brands.
Add Value Media is a fast growing Online Marketing Agency dedicated to maximizing the success of advertisers and publishers. We are specialized in Desktop, Mobile, Native and Video Advertising. We offers Affiliates and Media Buyers access to the latest campaigns, direct and exclusive advertisers, dedicated account managers and timely payment terms with competitive payouts.
We Add Value to the performance marketing, let’s talk!
- Payments and ontime
- High converting offers
- High payouts
- Direct & Exclusive offers
- Dedicated Account Manager
- CPI/ CPA/CPC/CPM offers
Mobile10 is a CPA affiliate network that allows advertisers to launch & optimize CPM, CPA and CPL campaigns on a daily basis, both locally and globally. On the publisher’s side Mobile10 provides publishers with a user friendly dashboard with a quick and easy code setup, automatic offers efficiency checking, as well as an in-depth reporting.
- We’ve got only white campaigns. All campaigns are precisely tested before going to rotation
- We accept any kind of non-incent mobile traffic
- Simple integration and quick start: we provide one link for all offers. All you need is to choose between available ads (direct link, popup, interstitial, iframe, SDK) and paste the link to your site. That’s all. Our system automatically selects the most suitable offers for your visitors. Believe us, we really work hard to test and track offers
- We pay twice a month. Minimal payout 50$. Wire, PayPal, Epese, ePayments, Webmoney payment systems
- Referral program 7%, detailed statistics, quick support, individual conditions etc.
Affilight is a mobile affiliate network from the Northern Europe allowing webmasters, app developers and media-buyers to monetize their mobile traffic by the market’s highest standards.
Wide range of CPA, CPC, CPM offers via popup, iframe, direct link etc. is available. We provide RTB as well.
According to our practice you’ll be able to add up to 20% revenue comparing to the current website earnings in average!
- Perfect fit for mobile apps and games
- A perfect solution for websites with a high % of mobile traffic
- Flexible pricing models
- Global coverage
- Referral program
- Unrivaled support
- Carefully selected offers
Brokerbabe.com is a Swiss Performance network that covers 194 GEOs with 3G and WIFI solutions. We are specialized in Dating, VOD and Liveentertainment.
- We accept all kinds of mobile traffic: Vyber, Facebook, Incent, Mailing
- Dedicated account manager from the first click
- Own products, exclusive offers and the best local advertisers around the globe
- 1 link converts the world
- 5% Referral program
Twitch’s affiliate program offers individuals the ability to earn revenue, while streaming. The platform focuses on standard video game streaming first, but includes coverage of the rapidly growing competitive eSports industry as well.
Becoming a Twitch Affiliate enables streamers to earn as long as they stream on a frequent basis, with the option to accumulate revenue from the sale of games and their in-game items. They may also earn via ‘Bits’: virtual goods that viewers can offer, resulting in a share of the revenue for the streamer.
Successfully building up their affiliate audience and subscribers allows streamers to become a highly desirable ‘Twitch Partner’.
A Twitch Partner receives many perks, including extra emotes, 60 days of past broadcast storage, dedicated financial support and the ability for fans to subscribe to their channels. Twitch is owned by Amazon and brands can partner with streamers.Learn more about Twitch Affiliate Partner Program
Airbnb offers two types of affiliate programs:
Guest affiliate program
As a qualified affiliate, you’ll get access to feature any Airbnb listing on your site. You’ll earn a commission for every booking you drive through your audience — and your customers get all the makings of an unforgettable trip.
Host affiliate program
If you qualify, you’ll help your users earn extra income as Airbnb hosts. Showcase Airbnb hosting opportunities for your audience and earn a commission for each new host who signs up.Learn more about Airbnb
Skyscanner’s affiliate program allows content creators to monetize their traffic with the brand’s travel search technology. You can apply to access their APIs, widgets and are able to join their own affiliate networks to build apps that solve problems for millions of travelers. Each of these networks has different criteria when applying.
Skyscanner selects partners on a case by case for a direct partnership, based on the relative size of traffic-to-territory, market-proposition and alignment to their market level strategies. It’s free to apply for access to Skyscanner’s API service. They also offer free to use formats (but note, they are non-monetized).Learn more about Skyscanner Affiliate Program
The Uber Affiliate Program allows content creators to earn rewards for referring new US-based Uber users. You can earn up to $5 USD for every new Uber user you refer. Affiliates get rewarded for all the new riders they refer in the process.
Referrals are tracked through the program using a client ID; generated by creating a new app and enrolling it in the Uber Affiliate Program on the ‘Developer Dashboard’. Affiliates will need to reach a high minimum of $250 in referral fees to be eligible for payment.Learn more about Uber Affiliate Program
The Shopify Affiliate Program allows users — who have applied to the program — to earn an average of $58 for each additional user that signs up for a paid plan with them. This is achieved through a unique referral link and $2000 for each ‘Plus’ referral. The program includes bloggers, publishers, educators, and other affiliates that refer their audience.
Shopify Partner support is available via phone, email, or on live chat. Users will have access to a dedicated Affiliate Manager, will have access to partner education and exclusive discounts on tools to help grow their online store. Shopify’s Affiliate program is free to join with no monthly charges and no minimum sales requirements at all.Learn more about Shopify Affiliate Program
Mobvista is a global third-party mobile value discovery platform that provides user acquisition, monetization and mobile analytics solutions to app developers globally. Mobvista has targeted traffic from 200+ countries and regions, reaching over 950 million daily devices with its unprecedented AI technology innovation and excellent customized service. Mobvista was listed on the NEEQ in November 2015, with nearly $1 billion market value. It has nearly 500 employees with offices in 12 cities across the world. Mobvista acquired nativeX, LLC and Game Analytics, which operates a native advertising platform and an SaaS game data analytics platform for game developers in 2016.
- Mobile platforms: Android, OS
- Campaign types: CPI, CPA, CPS, CPL
- Ad formats supported: Interactive endcard, Playable ads, Panoramic 3D video in rewarded and native views
- Targeting: custom
- Key Markets: China, Global
Walmart’s Affiliate Program allows affiliates to earn commission by placing banner ads or text links on their website and referring customers. Affiliates earn money each time a visitor follows a link and then completes a qualifying purchase — this is around 4% on each eligible sale. The program is free to join.
Walmart uses ‘LinkShare’: an interface that tracks all sales, impressions, click-throughs and commissions. Banners and a set of text links are provided every week in their newsletter, while access to archived banners and newsletters, to place on sites, is available. Affiliates can generate specific text links to anything on Walmart.Learn more about Walmart Affiliate Program