List of in-app advertising services
- App Icon (7)
- Audio (2)
- Banners (112)
- Content Lock (7)
- Coupons (3)
- Custom (20)
- In-App (14)
- Incentivized (4)
- Interstitial (75)
- Native (56)
- Notifications (10)
- Offer Wall (24)
- Pop up (9)
- PopUnder (10)
- Redirect (4)
- Rewarded Video (12)
- Rewards (7)
- Rich Media (62)
- Search (5)
- Social (4)
- Text (17)
- Video (83)
AdColony (formerly known as Opera Mediaworks) is one of the largest mobile ad networks globally. Its reach, 1,4 billion users globally, what sets it apart from other ad networks. Known for its unparalleled 3rd party verified viewability rates, exclusive Instant-Play™ HD video technology, proprietary rich media formats, its global performance advertising business and programmatic marketplace, and the company extensive SDK footprint in the Top 1,000 apps worldwide. A fully-owned subsidiary of Otello Corporation ASA, AdColony is a global organization with over 20 offices worldwide.
- Mobile platforms: Android, IOS
- Campaign types: CPM
- Ad formats supported: Rich Media, Video
- Targeting: Demographic
- Key markets: US
Zoomd is a public traded company on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSXV:ZOMD) with global offices in Canada, Brazil, S.Korea, Singapore, Israel, Mexico and Bulgaria. Zoomd is dedicated to helping advertisers and publishers achieve their key performance indicators (KPIs) through a patented, performance-based advertising platform.Learn more about Zoomd
Smadex is the mobile-first programmatic DSP engineered for growth.
We are a technology company led by engineering and data science, focused on uprising the global mobile programmatic landscape through our ad tech solutions.
Using a combination of our own programmatic advertising technology, machine learning, and first-party data, we have over a decade partnering with apps, brands and performance marketers to achieve their growth goals.
We take transparency very seriously. To guarantee our fully transparent platform remains that way, Smadex programmatic partners with the leading third-party platforms to provide innovative solutions and independent measurement at the very core of our service.Learn more about Smadex
SmartyAds is cutting-edge programmatic advertising platform tailored to the needs of supply and demand partners, data management platforms, ad networks, and agency trading desks. SmartyAds technology allows to create, launch, manage, and analyze digital ad campaigns in the most convenient way.Learn more about SmartyAds
Startapp is a mobile advertising company. It provides a self-serve platform for advertisers to quickly build and launch ad campaigns, controlling audience, creatives and budget aspects of their campaigns. Among features that sets it aside from other ad networks are uniquely designed animated and interactive ads, data-enhanced targeting, using data derived from over 300,000 mobile apps and native ad units.
- Mobile platforms: Android, iOS
- Campaign types: CPA, CPC, CPI, CPM
- Ad formats supported: App Icon, Full Page Ads, InApp Ads, Interstitial, Video
- Targeting: App, Carrier, Competitors, Connection Type, Device, Gender, Geo, OS
- Key Markets: Global
Applike is Germany’s leading mobile user acquisition platform. The company’s video ad platform is hosted in their own loyalty and discovery mobile apps, which offer its users up-to 5 mobile games based on their taste and preferences thanks to app usage analysis. With AppLike app marketers can run A/B testing campaigns for various demographics to reach out to the right audience for their apps. By factoring in actual app usage, AppLike’s platform is capable to provide app marketers with highly relevant mobile users for their apps.”
- Mobile platforms: Android
- Campaign types: CPI
- Ad formats supported: video, banner
- Targeting: age, gender, OS, interest, device, verticals
- Key Markets: global
Google Ads acts as Google’s mobile advertising network, based on combining the Google Adwords ad buying interface with Google traffic sources such as it’s own platforms and servers as well as the legendary Admob platform. Admob was founded in 2006 by Omar Hamoui and acquired by Google in 2009. They built one of the biggest ad networks on the planet, based on the value proposition a free ad generation tool to drive in-app installs and cross-promote apps. Google Ads proprietary IAP (in-app purchase) in-house ad format supply advertisers with app app users that, based on the platform’s data, will most likely to download / buy a particular mobile app. In July 2018 the platform was rebranded from AdMob to Google Ads.
- Mobile platforms: iOS, Android, Unity, Cocos
- Campaign types: CPM, CPC, CPI
- Ad formats supported: Native, Video, Interstitial
- Targeting: country, region, carrier, connection type, mobile platform, OS version, device, audience (user profile data)
- Key markets: global
Mobupps is are a performance-oriented ad network, with over 10 years of experience in mobile user acquisition. The network leverages an access to private media from over 4,500 direct app publishers, as well as direct integration to all of the major global traffic sources.
- Mobile platforms: Android, iOS,
- Campaign types: CPC, CPI, CPM
- Ad formats supported: App Icon, Audio, Banners, Content Lock, Coupons, Custom, In-App, Incentivized, Interstitial, Native, Notifications, Offer Wall, Pop up, PopUnder, Redirect, Rewarded Video, Rewards, Rich Media, Search, Social, Text, Video
- Targeting: App, Carrier, Category, Country, Demographic, Device, Network, White & Black Lists
- Key markets: Global
Smaato is a mobile advertising and app monetization platform. It features mobile-first ad network and ad server solution for publishers and app developers. Smaato hosts the largest independent mobile ad exchange with global reach. For advertisers it offers Smaato Demand Platform with advanced traffic optimization features, for publishers Smaato Publishers Platform that allows them to achieve high fill rates and yield high eCPMs.
- Mobile platforms: Android, IOS, Mobile, Windows Phone
- Campaign types: CPC
- Ad formats supported: Banners
- Targeting: country, publisher, app, ad format, device, connection type, GPS data, device ID
- Key Markets: Germany, global