As an app advertiser, you want to get your app into the hands of more paying users. So, how do you connect with those people?
Well, with the following:
- Universal App campaigns that streamline the process for you, making it easy to promote your apps across Google’s largest properties including Search, Google Play, YouTube and the Google Display Network.
- Just add a few lines of text, a bid, some assets and the rest is optimized to help your users find you.
- Unlike most Google Ads campaigns, you don’t design individual ads for Universal App campaigns
- Your ad text ideas and assets from your app’s store listing are used to design a variety of ads across several formats and networks instead
- Google will test different combinations and show ads that are performing the best more often, with no extra work needed from you
- Google Ads automates the targeting and bidding
- You can optimize your campaign targeting to focus on finding valuable users based on actions you care about
- Universal App ads are generated on the fly by Google’s system
- The system rotates your ads and adjusts bids automatically to get the most downloads for your app
- Your ads will be eligible to appear across major Google properties
- Google can show your ads to people who search for terms and apps that are relevant to your app
Numbers & Revenue
- 70.7% of the internet company’s revenue came from advertising through Google Sites and 14.7% through advertising via Google network sites
- Revenue at Google’s parent company rose 25% during the second quarter of 2018
- Google said its revenue had grown 22% between Q1 of 2016 and Q1 of 2017
- Google claims you can drive 140% more conversions per dollar than other Google app promotion products
Google Uac Ad Formats
Ads with Google Uac will be eligible to appear across Google’s properties. This includes the following:
- Google Search and Google Play
- The Google Display Network
Google Search Network
Google matches your ad to search terms that are relevant to your app or its category.
Google can show your ads to people who search for terms and apps that are relevant to your app.
Google Ads can show your ads on YouTube where they’re most likely to be clicked, and your app is most likely to be downloaded.
Google Display Network
Your ads are eligible to appear where they’re most relevant on the Google Display Network and within other apps.
How To Use Google Uac To Scale Your Mobile App (Video)
Google App Campaigns Info
|Key Markets:||UK, USA|
|Types:||Mobile Ad Network|
|Trading Models:||Self Service|
Consumer Acquisition supports new Google App Creative Campaigns features Posted on August 14, 2019 by Anne Freier ” Consumer Acquisition now supports creative uploading of video and image assets for Google App Campaigns.
Cupboard.io launches campaign management platform for Google App Campaigns Posted on May 30, 2019 by Anne Freier io, the creative automation and campaign management platform for Google App Campaigns, today launched its own end-to-end campaign management platform.
Bidalgo just made it easier to measure asset performance on Google App Campaigns Posted on April 26, 2019 by Anne Freier With Google App Campaigns, app marketers and developers are able to run install campaigns across various Google....
The Leader in Mobile App Advertising
Mobile Programmatic Media Buying Platform for Native, Rich Media and Video Ads
Real. Short. Videos.
A One Stop Shop For All Your Mobile Marketing Needs
Israeli mobile advertising network
Turns mobile into the medium of choice for brands
Google App Campaigns Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Google App Campaigns representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.