Appnext is a leading mobile discovery platform, helping millions of users experience apps at the right moments throughout the day. Every day over 700M users worldwide are interacting with Appnext-powered app recommendations tailored to their preferences, daily habits, and unique real-life context.
Leading mobile and in-app advertising since 2012, when it was founded by Elad Natanson , Appnext has disrupted the mobile industry, allowing app marketers to seize unique contextual user moments to get their apps discovered, and used again and again. We are proud to bring a better, more efficient way to experience smart devices, helping thousands of mobile businesses grow, monetize and shape the future of mobile.
- 50 billion app requests monthly
- 95K developers
- Over 750 million unique users
- Get access to thousands of campaigns from top utilities, games, and brands’ apps
- Over 180 countries
- Get direct-buy requests from hundreds of Appnext’s leading advertising partners
- Video across all ad formats, including native ads
- Location-based targeting
- Appnext Actions – an unparalleled product that allows any app to seamlessly connect its users to services they need for a better, more efficient day
- Self-serve marketing platform
1 Anapafeseos, 1st floor, Limassol, Cyprus, 3095
Shibuya Dogenzaka Tokyu Bldg, 1-10-8 Dogenzaka, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0043, Japan
2358 Taikang Finance Tower, 38, Dongsanhuanbeilu Chaoyang district, Beijing, China
2nd floor, Dayanandsagar university, Hosur Road, Bengaluru
#105, 18F, 373 Gangnam-daero, Seocho-gu, Seoul 06621, Korea
30 Sheshet HaYamim,
35th Floor, Ramat Gan, Israel
535 Mission Street, 14th Floor San Francisco, CA 94105
Elad Natanson – Founder, CEO
Elad has over 15 years of starting up tech and internet companies, imagining and developing ideas from the ground-up. Passionate about building new products and changing the world, he’s an obsessed entrepreneur. He loves hearing about new ideas and ventures and invests occasionally.
Appnext Jobs and Careers
Appnext lists available jobs and positions here with openings in their offices in Bangalore, China, Cyprus, Israel and San Francisco across roles in Business, Management and Sales.
You can find employee reviews of Appnext on the company’s Glassdoor profile here.
Appnext offers a self-service platform that allows mobile app developers to place CPI bids. The company welcomes developers of both apps and games.
Ad formats for publishers include:
- Native ads
- Rewarded video
- Full-screen video ads
The Appnext Timeline uses behavioral and location-based user insights to provide a match for request and player. Appnext offers a single SDK for both iOS and Android.
For advertisers Appnext offers the ability to connect to key mobile app publishers. In addition to this, advertisers only pay for actual installs on the network. The key features of the Appnext advertising platform are as follows:
- App install and re-engagement campaigns
- Granular intention-based targeting
- Advertisers can set their own rates
The self-service platform allows advertisers to manage their ad campaigns and to optimize them as they progress.
|Types:||Mobile Ad Network, Mobile DSP|
|Ad Formats:||Interstitial, Offer Wall|
- Affle India acquires app discovery platform Appnext Posted on June 10, 2020 by Anne Freer ...marketing platform, Affle (India), announced plans to acquire app discovery and recommendation platform Appnext.
- How to choose the best CPI Mobile Demand Side Platform Posted on July 04, 2018 by Artyom Dogtiev AppNext This company allows advertisers to reach customers from over than 230 countries.
- Year ahead: The top mobile and in-app advertising predictions for 2018 Posted on December 21, 2017 by Anne Freer Appnext - Elad Natanson, Founder and CEO Our industry is in a constant state of change - It is maturing....
- mobyaffiliates releases research on Top App Install Ad Platforms 2017 Posted on September 22, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev ...Universal App Campaigns, Snapchat Ads, Pinterest Promoted Pins, InMobi, Tapjoy, Chartboost, Applovin, Appnext, AdCash, Yeahmobi, Clickky, Iconpeak, DAU-UP ClicksMob, minimob, Digital Turbine, Consumer Acquisition,....
- mobyaffiliates releases research on Top Mobile Ad Networks 2017 Posted on July 07, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev ...Leadbolt, CPALead, Epom, YeahMobi, Mobusi, Propeller Ads, MobAir, Avazu, Adcash, msales, Mobobeat, Appnext, minimob, AppsUnion, You can read the full guide here: Top Mobile Ad Networks 2017 Guide.
- Top Mobile Marketing Companies for Buying Installs and Acquiring Loyal Users Posted on January 19, 2017 by Peter Keung Appnext is a leading monetization and app distribution platform dedicated to promoting apps.
Appnext makes the cut in the @AppsFlyer Performance Index in multiple fronts and categories! Read more… https://t.co/pPdNiYmu3V(about 2 days ago)
RT @affle: Affle's platforms have been recognized as one of the top performers in the latest AppsFlyers Performance Index XI, across catego…(about 3 days ago)
Discovering the right app at the right time is essential in our connected world: it is the key to well-being, educa… https://t.co/BVMFmyqtTk(about 16 days ago)
Brazil has a huge user base of urban, young, mobile-first consumers that have given rise to homegrown start-ups in… https://t.co/3rsr6dxH8D(about 22 days ago)
Happy New Year - Shana Tova ! Wishing a safe, happy and healthy Jewish New Year to all our employees, customers and… https://t.co/BC5XGWWWcI(about 32 days ago)
Get your ad on Google today.
No.1 Ad network in Japan
Engage valuable users on mobile
Self-Service Mobile Advertising Tool for Startups
Mobile monetization and marketing
Global Mobile Affiliate Network
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Appnext representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.