List of push notifications services for web, ios and android
aimtell is a web and mobile push notifications company, founded in Southern California, US in 2015. To this date the company sent more than 5 billion push notifications, it puts the special emphasis on privacy & security of the company\'s clients data.Learn more about aimtell
Kumulos is a mobile app performance management company. Its services portfolio features Push Notifications, Reporting & Analytics, Crash Reporting & Diagnostics, MBaas. With Kumulos app developers and brands can choose from three solutions – Unified Mobile App Performance Management, Mobile Marketing Automation Platform, Mobile App Business Grow tool.
- Type: In-app analytics, App performance analytics, Marketing analytics
- Pricing: Startup, Enterprise, Agency plans, the actual prices are available upon request.
- Platforms supported: iOS, Android, Windows
eSputnik is an Omnichannel Marketing Automation Service that allows you to manage cross-channel messaging campaigns via Email, SMS, Web Push, Mobile Push, Viber and other instant messengers. eSputnik is used by more than 22.Learn more about eSputnik
Leanplum is a mobile engagement platform that includes app analytics, mobile marketing automation tools, solutions for mobile user retention, personalization and more. Leanplum uses multiple channels to help marketers to reach their customers – Push Notifications, Email, In-app messaging and Web Push Notifications.
- Type: In-app analytics, App Marketing analytics
- Pricing: Customized Enterprise Plan pricing is available upon request
- Platforms supported: Android, iOS
User analytics and engagement platform for mobile apps, MoEngage is heavily focused on geo-targeted app push notifications and in-app messages. Tracks uninstalls (for iOS), integrates with MobileAppTracking, Appsflyer, Apsalar and is the largest marketing platform in India.
- Type: In-app analytics, Marketing analytics
- Pricing: Starter, Growth and Enterprise plans, pricing is available upon request.
- Platforms supported: iOS, Android, Windows Mobile
Taplytics is a mobile A/B testing, Push Notification and app analytics platform. Its BigQuery gives access to raw data (experiments, events, or push notifications) to setup custom metrics and it offers Mixpanel and Google Analytics integration. Taplytics capacity to provide analytics for apps, written for TV based operating systems, sets it apart from other analytics platforms.
- Type: In-app analytics.
- Pricing: a free plan (to track up to 25k MAU), the Enterprise plan pricing is upon request
- Platforms supported: iOS, Android, tvOS, Android TV, Amazon TV, Roku TV