Taplytics is the mobile A/B testing, push notification and analytics platform. The company’s A/B testing tool features easy set up, comprehensive visualization, custom segmentation and detailed reporting. The push notifications tool provides deep segmentation, transactional push/push API and analytics.
Taplytics analytics tool provides actionable data about app installs, from acquisition to engagement, with detailed retention graphs to get a clear and easy to grasp daily picture of an app performance. Some of the top features are:
- Advanced level of A/B testing to test any app interface element
- BigQuery tool to get access to raw data
- Mixpanel and Google Analytics integration
|Groups:||App Analytics, Push Notifications|
Business of Apps completes research on best App Analytics Tools Posted on August 08, 2017 by Alberto Furlan ...MixPanel, GameAnalytics, AppAnalytics, UpSight, SWRVE, Kochava, AppDynamics, HeapAnalytics, MoEngage, Taplytics, LeanPlum, Singular, Adjust, ApptentiveandAppboy You can read the guide on the best....
Our Friday drinks and sandstorm tradition has gone virtual due to #Covid_19 but @zoom_us helped us keep the party g… https://t.co/Cy5b0nT0Dp(about 17 days ago)
Were you unable to attend our "client-side vs. server-side" webinar last week? Not to worry. We've got the recordin… https://t.co/YaKMsOWwpn(about 20 days ago)
What's your decision-making process when deciding on client-side or server-side testing? Check out our latest post… https://t.co/6DuT2BUzbZ(about 21 days ago)
Don't forget to register and save your seat. We'll help you learn how to decide between client-side testing and ser… https://t.co/HhAPzr3RZo(about 26 days ago)
Here's a great example of how a company as established as https://t.co/YEk7X3LbnN builds a culture of… https://t.co/nlHR3uILKW(about 27 days ago)
- 5 Questions & Answers On Client vs Server-Side Tests Posted on 09th March 2020 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Do’s and Don’ts For Your First QBR of 2020 Posted on 26th February 2020 (about 1 month ago)
- The Intersection of Customer Experience and Trust Posted on 20th February 2020 (about 1 month ago)
- 5 E-Retail Push Notification Valentine’s Tactics Posted on 11th February 2020 (about 2 months ago)
- Tracking 5 Top Post-Game Customer Experiences Posted on 04th February 2020 (about 2 months ago)
All the App Intelligence Data you Need
The unified marketing analytics platform
free app analytics from Yahoo!
Mobile Marketing Solutions
Push Notifications & In-App Messaging
Powerful, granular app analytics
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Taplytics representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.