Taplytics is the mobile A/B testing, push notification and analytics platform. The company’s A/B testing tool features easy set up, comprehensive visualization, custom segmentation and detailed reporting. The push notifications tool provides deep segmentation, transactional push/push API and analytics.
Taplytics analytics tool provides actionable data about app installs, from acquisition to engagement, with detailed retention graphs to get a clear and easy to grasp daily picture of an app performance. Some of the top features are:
- Advanced level of A/B testing to test any app interface element
- BigQuery tool to get access to raw data
- Mixpanel and Google Analytics integration
|Groups:||App Analytics, Push Notifications|
- Business of Apps completes research on best App Analytics Tools Posted on August 08, 2017 by Alberto Furlan ...MixPanel, GameAnalytics, AppAnalytics, UpSight, SWRVE, Kochava, AppDynamics, HeapAnalytics, MoEngage, Taplytics, LeanPlum, Singular, Adjust, ApptentiveandAppboy You can read the guide on the best....
Join us at #MobileOnAir, a virtual conference for the mobile industry! Snag your free pass with us here: https://t.co/RYJSQwad4G(about 7 hours ago)
We caught up with Jonathan Park, a Senior Product Manager at Intuit who completed his onboarding remotely. Find out… https://t.co/G1gVdzH0vO(about 3 days ago)
Staring at a new company virtually can be difficult. Luckily, you can still create an engaging onboarding experienc… https://t.co/YHaW2suhB0(about 4 days ago)
This summer we had our first all-remote co-op at Taplytics. Learn about Josh's experience joining the team virtuall… https://t.co/A4WOdblsLS(about 4 days ago)
How do you turn ideas into full-fledged products for your customers? Understanding and using the product developme… https://t.co/GremIqlX1L(about 5 days ago)
- PM Spotlight: How Designing for Delight Helps Intuit Lead Product Development Posted on 18th September 2020 (about 3 days ago)
- 5 Tips for Onboarding Remotely Posted on 17th September 2020 (about 4 days ago)
- Understanding the Product Development Life Cycle Keeps Your Team on Track Posted on 16th September 2020 (about 5 days ago)
- The First All-Remote Co-op at Taplytics Posted on 16th September 2020 (about 5 days ago)
- The PM’s Handbook to Product Development Strategy Posted on 08th September 2020 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Top App Analytics Companies (2020) Posted by Artyom Dogtiev ...Annie Trafficguard Apptopia SensorTower UXCam Kumulos Apptica Appsflyer Smartlook Localytics MixPanel Singular Kochava Appfigures Flurry Analytics Countly LeanPlum GameAnalytics Branch Metrics Airship Taplytics Apptentive Braze SocialPeta Appdynamics Heap MoEngage Appsumer Apple Analytics Google Analytics Amazon....
Track and analyse all your game's data
Qualitative analytics for iOS and Android apps
Understand your customers to serve them better
Intelligent Customer Engagement Platform
Mobile App & SDK Intelligence for iOS & Android
Connecting Brands and Audiences Through Influence
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Taplytics representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.