Braze is a customer engagement platform that delivers messaging experiences across push, email, apps, and more. Braze is set apart as the platform that allows for real-time and continuous data streaming, replacing decades-old databases that aren’t built for today’s on-demand, always-connected customer. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees. Offices are located in New York City, San Francisco, London, and Singapore. The company has been recognized by Forbes Cloud 100 at #85, ranked #225 on Inc.’s 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies, and listed as #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List, and recognized by The New York Times as ‘The Next Wave of ‘Unicorn’ Start-Ups’.
- High profile customer include Urban Outfitters and Shutterfly
- Full support from setting up SDK to market strategy and analysis
- Also supports Amazon’s Kindle
- Data collection from any system into one CRM
- Automated messages across devices
- Optimise your mobile app campaigns
- Follow your users’ behavior with analytics
- Build relationships with your customers and grow your brand
- Send mobile push notifications that engage your audience
- Share your growth stories with other marketers in the community
- A variety of different packages to suit you
- Web and mobile SDKS
- Build email campaigns with multichannel marketing
21 Worship Street
318 West 39th Street, 5th Floor
New York, Ny 10018
+1 (504) 327 7269
Bill Magnuson – Chief Executive Officer & Co-Founder
Bill’s love for technology began when he was a child where he often spent his recesses inside on the computer instead of playing frisbee outside (his other true passion). He previously served as Braze’s CTO, overseeing the company’s product and engineering divisions.
Mark Ghermezian – Co-Founder & Executive Chairman
Mark is a New York City based entrepreneur and investor. Mark once said: ‘I like to build stuff, companies mostly’.
Spencer Burke – VP of Customer Success
Spencer graduated from Northwestern University with a Bachelor of Arts in Economics with departmental honors. He specialises in: Economics, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, STATA, SPSS, Lisrel, Google Analytics, Basic HTML and WordPress.
Braze Jobs and Careers
Braze lists available jobs and positions here with openings in their offices in New York, San Francisco, and London across roles in Marketing, Design, Engineering, G&A and Sales.
|Platforms:||Android, HTML5, Unity, Windows Phone|
- Sessions in streaming apps were up 31% during March Posted on April 08, 2020 by Anne Freer ...published by mobile app intelligence firm Apptopia in collaboration with consumer engagement platform Braze, Disney+ attracted more than 28 million subscribers in five countries in just three months after....
- Mobile ad news weekly – are mobile adverts becoming too intrusive? Posted on April 13, 2018 by Anne Freer ...other news Mobile and digital advertising, tech and engagement platforms,mParticle,AppsFlyer,Braze(formerly Appboy), andAmplitude, have come together to form the OpenGDPR – a framework for....
- Explore Braze Magazine: The Integration Issue Posted on 14th May 2019 (about 1 year ago)
- What It Takes to Orchestrate Brilliant Customer Experiences Posted on 09th May 2019 (about 1 year ago)
- Explore Braze Magazine: The Predictions Issue Posted on 31st January 2019 (about 2 years ago)
- Customer Engagement—It Should Be a Conversation Posted on 24th January 2019 (about 2 years ago)
- Your Relationships with Your Customers are Still Relationships Posted on 31st October 2018 (about 2 years ago)
Mobile Measurement Partner
Mobile app tracking and attribution analytics
Connecting Brands and Audiences Through Influence
app analytics and marketing strategy
Know Your App. Know Your Market.
Get access to thousands of exclusive offers with one link!
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Braze representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.