Kumulos mobile user engagement platform is purpose built to help app publishers to increase the engagement of their mobile app.
The features include: omni-channel messaging, user, behavior & location-based segmentation and targeting, automation and scripting engine, analytics and campaign reporting, user experience monitoring & RESTful transactional APIs.
Contact Kumulos to book a free demo or sign up for a free trial.
Messaging – Push Notifications, In-App Messaging & Web Push Notifications
From Kumulos Mobile Marketing hub, you can schedule and manage campaigns and report results. It’s easy to combine push notifications with in-app messaging. For the app inbox, you have configurable message expiry, there are reusable templates with dynamic content tags. The media library is where you can store all your brand assets. You can personalize campaigns via user attributes, try A/B testing with content and report on results.
- Push Notifications – native mobile push notifications for iOS and Android
- In-App Messaging – complete control over fonts, layout, content (including full-screen background and foreground videos) and actions
- Web Push Notifications – Retain and engage users on your website or web application
Download Kumulos Companion App to Try Push Notifications!
Kumulos Companion App can be downloaded from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. Then, all you have to do is scan the QR code and pair it with your Companion App account, in your Kumulos dashboard, and you are ready to go.
Sign up for a free trial of Kumulos then download the Companion App to see just how powerful and easy Kumulos is!
Segmentation & Targeting
With Kumulos you can combine user, behavior & location-based segmentation and targeting with channel preferences for maximum impact.
- User-based segmentation and targeting – filter audience based on who they are and what you know about them (e.g. user attributes for demographics)
- Behaviour-based segmentation and targeting – filter audience based on actions they have (or have not taken within the app)
- Location-based segmentation and targeting – filter audience one or more geofences (e.g. near a store)
Kumulos give you a number of automations which you can set up for onboarding campaigns, shopping cart abandonment, or automations like updating a CRM system when someone joins a loyalty programme.
- Audience – (segment, channel, geofence)
- Triggers – (analytics event, geolocation event)
- Actions – (send message, execute script)
Kumulos gives you all the analytics you need to measure KPIs for Audience, Engagement & Retention.
- Out-of-the-box analytics – measure high-level engagement KPIs (e.g. 30 day retention, active users per day, sessions per day)
- Conversion funnels – measure conversion against app-specific KPIs (e.g. onboarding) using messaging to prevent drop-offs and improve conversion
You can easily report performance against KPIs for key stakeholders.
- User Experience Monitoring – Use Crash Reporting and API Monitoring to be alerted to problems before they adversely impact audience of your app.
- App Store Monitoring – Track subsequent reviews, star-ratings and keyword rankings
- Messaging API – Manage geofences and channels, Send transactional messages and notifications, Report open-rates
- CRM API – Managing users and attributes (segmentation)
- Analytics API – Export aggregated counts (e.g. chart data), Export raw event stream (e.g. into Google Big Query)
|Groups:||App Analytics, Mobile Marketing, Push Notifications|
Adjust wins Best Analytics Platform at 2019 App Growth Awards Posted on December 18, 2019 by Artyom Dogtiev Appsumer Kumulos Sensor Tower Singular TrafficGuard Kudos to Adjust team, folks keep making sure the....
Mobile user engagement platform Kumulos fall 2019 features update Posted on December 11, 2019 by Artyom Dogtiev All Kumulos features are designed to help you engage the audience of your app.
Best Analytics Platform: App Growth Awards 2019 Preview Posted on November 18, 2019 by Artyom Dogtiev Adjust Appsumer Kumulos Sensor Tower Singular TrafficGuard We’re looking forward to finding out the winner....
In-App Messaging added to an award winning mobile marketing automation platform Posted on August 15, 2019 by Artyom Dogtiev This article was first published on Kumulos blog.
Google Analytics for mobile apps is shutting down - where should developers move now? Posted on May 23, 2019 by Artyom Dogtiev This article was previously published on Kumulos blog.
Easy Proximity marketing using Beacons with Kumulos & Beaconstac partnership Posted on February 26, 2019 by Artyom Dogtiev This article was firstpublished on Kumulos blog.
Kumulos & Betty Blocks partnership gives Citizen Developers the complete technology stack Posted on December 12, 2018 by Artyom Dogtiev This article was first published on Kumulos.
Acquisition or retention – have you been doing it wrong all along? Posted on March 18, 2020 At Kumulos our focus is on helping you to retain your hard-won audience through engagement.
CCPA – what it means for you and your app Posted on February 24, 2020
Three app development best practices to increase location opt-ins Posted on September 26, 2019 This article was first published on Kumulos blog.
Reduce the cost of an API outage on your mobile app Posted on June 11, 2019 In this article, Mark Petrie, CEO of Kumulos, examines why APIs have outages, what the cost of such outages can be and therefore the importance....
App KPI’S – 10 mobile app performance questions you must answer Posted on May 03, 2019 At Kumulos, we talk to A LOT of mobile app developers and app publishers and the topic often turns to “What....
Send highly targeted messaging to reach the right user, at the right place and time with Kumulos. #mobileapp… https://t.co/3cWIjisrPC(about 18 days ago)
RT @BusinessofApps: It costs 5-25x more to acquire a new app user than retaining an existing one. Think about it.😲 You ought to have an a…(about 20 days ago)
Kumulos gives you all the tools you need to retain and engage users on your mobile app. #mobileapp #userengagement… https://t.co/Yr0MQCKLHG(about 21 days ago)
Brands spend on average 11x more acquiring new users than retaining current ones, yet loyal customers are worth upt… https://t.co/Wx5oeoytSC(about 25 days ago)
Selling to a customer you already have has a success rate of 60-70%, compared with only 5-20% of selling to a new c… https://t.co/d4W32KCztU(about 28 days ago)
Be the first to leave a review.