Kumulos is the easy-to-use, omni-channel user engagement platform that offers a 360-degree view of user behavior, user experience and user sentiment, giving you a holistic view of your mobile app performance. Kumulos gives you all the tools you need to connect with your users and create loyal customers. Key features of Kumulos include rich, interactive mobile push notifications, in-app messaging and web push notifications. These features can be used separately or can be combined to create omni-channel campaigns and operate all facets of your mobile and web user engagement from one place – your Kumulos Mobile Marketing Hub.
Contact Kumulos to book a free demo or sign up for a free trial.
Messaging – Mobile Push Notifications, In-App Messaging & Web Push Notifications
From the Kumulos Mobile Marketing hub, you can schedule and manage your campaigns, then report results. It’s easy to combine push notifications with in-app messaging to create a seamless omni-channel experience. Create message templates with dynamic content tags and store your brand assets in the media library. Save messages in the app inbox with configurable message expiry. A/B test different content and report results to improve your campaigns and increase engagement.
- Mobile Push Notifications – Personalize content, add images and interactive buttons to your notifications to increase engagement
- In-App Messaging – Make your brand easy to love, with rich, interactive in-app messages. Improve onboarding, increase retention.
- Web Push Notifications – Bring your customers back to your website with web push notifications.
Segmentation & Targeting
With Kumulos you can combine user, behavior & location-based segmentation and targeting with channel preferences to deliver a meaningful, personalized experience that will increase retention and engagement.
- User-based segmentation and targeting – filter audience based on who they are and what you know about them (e.g. user attributes and demographics)
- Behaviour-based segmentation and targeting – filter audience based on actions they have (or have not taken within the app)
- Channels – target content at a receptive audience by subscribing users to channels based on their preferences or actions taken within the app.
Geolocation and Proximity Marketing
Trigger location aware experiences and deliver highly relevant, personalized messages at exactly the right time.
- Geofences – Create point and radius or polygon geofences to reach users near places of interest
- Beacons – Use Bluetooth beacons for accurate proximity marketing
- Automate – Send messages when users enter or exit a fence or come into proximity with a beacon
Automate timely interactions that keep your users coming back. Reach the right user at exactly the right time to increase conversion.
- Create intelligent onboarding campaigns to improve retention.
- Use in-app events to trigger relevant, personalized messages.
- Use funnels to measure conversion and reduce drop-off with automated messaging campaigns e.g. cart abandonment
Preferred & Intelligent Delivery
Increase engagement by scheduling messages to arrive at the exact time users want to hear from you.
- Intelligent delivery – Kumulos learns when each user is most likely to interact with your app to intelligently deliver each message at the time your users want to hear from you.
- Preferred delivery – Let users specify when they want to hear from you and let Kumulos do the rest, delivering your message to each user at exactly the right time.
Analytics & Reporting
Kumulos gives you real, actionable insights into your campaign and app performance so you can make data-driven decisions to increase impact.
- Campaign performance – Measure and increase the impact of your messaging campaigns with built-in analytics.
- Audience, Engagement & Retention Analytics – See who is using your app, where and when in one single dashboard.
- Conversion funnels – track performance against specific KPIs and use messaging to prevent drop-offs and increase conversion
- Reporting – Automatically generate reports that allow easily understandable and accessible analytics to be shared amongst stakeholders
Crash Reporting & Diagnostics
Get complete visibility of the user experience and technical performance of both your app and all the services it depends on to function so you can proactively minimize the impact of any problems on your audience.
- Crash Reporting – get alerted when problems occur in your app, with all of the information you need to proactively prioritize and fix issues before they negatively impact retention.
- Monitoring Checks – proactively monitor the API endpoints and backend services that your app depends on to function. Identify and resolve any latency issues, outages or errors before they impact your audience.
- Integrate – use your existing development tools such as Slack, Microsoft Teams, Jira and Trello.
App Store Optimization
Improve discoverability and monitor user opinion and sentiment with ASO.
- Compare app store listings and performance with competitors
- See app ranking vs competitors for chosen search terms
- Track recent reviews to evaluate user sentiment
SDKs and RESTful APIs
Easy-to-integrate SDKs and RESTful APIs. By developers, for developers.
- Easy to integrate web and mobile SDKs (Swift, Obj-C, Android, ReactNative, Xamarin, Unity, Cordova and Ionic)
- Easily connect your own systems and drive messaging campaigns using our Messaging and CRM APIs.
- Enrich your data with real-time mobile app analytics from our Analytics API giving you access to aggregated counts or raw event stream data.
- Unify your customer communications using pre-built integrations or our extensible scripting engine.
|Groups:||App Analytics, Push Notifications|
- Google Analytics for mobile apps is shutting down - where should developers move now? Posted on May 23, 2019 by Artyom Dogtiev This article was previously published on Kumulos blog.
- Guide to mobile app user retention Posted on January 18, 2021
- Acquisition or retention – have you been doing it wrong all along? Posted on March 18, 2020 At Kumulos our focus is on helping you to retain your hard-won audience through engagement.
- CCPA – what it means for you and your app Posted on February 24, 2020
- Three app development best practices to increase location opt-ins Posted on September 26, 2019 This article was first published on Kumulos blog.
- App KPI’S – 10 mobile app performance questions you must answer Posted on May 03, 2019 At Kumulos, we talk to A LOT of mobile app developers and app publishers and the topic often turns to “What....
Find out how mobile technology continues to benefit businesses dealing with COVID-19. Thanks to Cris at @Tacitcorp… https://t.co/0OvJUaJo2c(about 21 hours ago)
RT @BusinessofApps: App user acquisition is in the heart of any app marketing campaign strategy. Check how up-to-speed you are and read th…(about 21 hours ago)
We're number 1! @WaracleUK ranked us as the best Deferred Deep Links provider 🔥 Read about it here:… https://t.co/fUFIL8Qr3S(about 12 days ago)
🚀A huge addition for us this year was our Deferred Deep Links feature. 1️⃣Seamless onboarding flows to bring new… https://t.co/e5rXOlkmOC(about 14 days ago)
🕛Happy New Year from Kumulos! There may be some sore heads reading this today but we hope everyone has an awesome… https://t.co/0Lz7ji2DI0(about 18 days ago)
Be the first to leave a review.