Here you’ll find native ads platforms that support this type of ad. The native ad format is one of the most popular out there; that’s because it’s effective by design. A native ad mimics a mobile app/mobile website interface and then delivers features that users find useful.
In contrast with other formats, native ads have the potential to stay effective and are successful in the long run because they evolve along with the apps and websites where they are displayed.
According to Statista in 2018, the top three advertisers projected to spend the most are the following:
- The United States — projected to spend $21 billion (twice as much compared with 2015).
- China – $5,12 billion (double their 2015 spending).
- Japan comes third with $4.36 billion (again more than double compared with $2.22 in 2015).
Native ads example
Native Ads Benefits
Native ads are very popular ads. As the name suggests, they are more native to the experience as a whole, meaning less intrusion and more engagement from users. Native ads can be a powerful ad format due to their ability to blend into the content on screen. A good native ad won’t even appear as an ad to a user, thereby driving engagement rates and interactions.
These ads essentially offer a rare opportunity for mutual gain across the board. Advertisers benefit from better engagement, developers have less disruption inside their apps, and mobile users enjoy a better overall experience without as many interruptions.
One of the most popular formats for native ads is sponsored content appearing inside the app or mobile website. These pieces of content are clearly marked as ‘sponsored content’, however, they are intended to be beneficial to the user in question, and most are happy to engage as a result. Other formats include recommendation widgets, more custom types of native ads with a specific marketing goal, for example, a competition that helps to drive views, and powerful native in-app videos. There is no single right answer to the best format of a native ad, but it’s a good indicator of how versatile they are.
Measuring the effectiveness of native ads is a challenge for advertisers, however, and there’s a fine line between blending in and, in contrast, deceiving an audience to get their attention. Another drawback is that these ads take time to create, and the results are not immediate. The ads will often rank as some of the highest quality ads out there, but an advertiser looking for instant success will need to look elsewhere. As with most things in the industry, real success takes time and effort to achieve.
Native ads example 2
Source: Marketing Land
Native Ads eCPMs
You can find some of the biggest native ads offers and rates, along with their platform and country, in the table below.
|Taboola||US||Rates around 0.30 cents to $5|
|RevContent||US||Around 0.70 cents to $1|
|Content.ad||US||Good performance from US (and EU traffic). Rates: $3 and above|
|Adnow||US||The CPC for US traffic: around 4-5 cents|
|Spoutable||US||They perform well for US traffic: above $3|
|MGID||US||Around 30 cents to $2. Asian traffic is lower: 1 cent to 2 cents|
|Outbrain||US||Some of the highest rates out there|
|Facebook Audience Network||US||Around $0.50-$1.00 (international traffic)|
Below we’ve listed the very best native ads platforms so you can get up and running without unnecessary hassle.
List of the best native ad networks for publishers and advertisers
|2014||51 - 100|
We Are RevX Made for growth, built for app marketers. RevX helps app businesses acquire and re-engage users via programmatic advertising to retain and accelerate revenue. We\'re all about taking your app business to a new growth level! We help you build sound mobile strategies, combining programmatic UA, app re-engagement, and performance branding to drive real and verifiable results so you can scale your business: with real users, high retention, and incremental revenue.Learn more about RevX
PubMatic delivers superior revenue to publishers by being an SSP of choice for agencies and advertisers. With our leading programmatic mobile advertising platform, publishers and app developers can leverage the open exchange as well as advanced deal models to maximize their monetization and gain access to brand budgets.
- Mobile platforms: Android, IOS
- Campaign types: CPA, CPC, CPI, CPL, CPM
- Ad formats supported: Banners, In-App, Interstitial, Native, Rewarded Video, Rich Media, Video
- Targeting: Publisher, Geo, Audience Segment, Ad Format, Platform, Domain / App, Viewability
- Key markets: Global
AdsCompass - is a global ad network that offers mutually beneficial cooperation for webmasters, advertisers, media buyers and ad networks. Having our own Ad Exchange and Self-Serve Platform, we are able to provide all our partners multiple options to collaborate.Learn more about AdsCompass
[masterslider alias=\"ms-huawei-ads\"] Huawei has a rich history in the mobile and technology industry and is a leading provider of 5G infrastructure and smart phone devices and tablets. Huawei is committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected intelligent world.Learn more about HUAWEI Ads
|300 - 400|
[masterslider id=\"309\"] Unified Audience Platform for Mobile User Growth A unified audience platform, Affle’s MAAS enables mobile advertisers and app marketers to acquire quality users at scale, across directly integrated publishers, programmatic platforms and relevant app recommendations.Learn more about MAAS powered by Affle
ironSource is the leading in-app video advertising platform. It is one of the biggest and oldest mobile advertising platforms launched in 2010. Focusing on mobile games, it makes free-to-play and free-to-use possible for over 1.5B people around the world. Over 80,000 app developers use its technologies to grow their businesses, among these such leading companies like Kongregate, Zeptolab, Big Fish Games, Zynga and Playrix.
- Mobile platforms: Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Cocos, Amazon, AdobeAir
- Campaign types: CPC, CPE, CPA, CPV
- Ad formats supported: App Wall, Interstitial, Offer Wall, Video
- Targeting: Custom
- Key Markets: United States, Israel
Zoomd is dedicated to helping advertisers and publishers achieve their key performance indicators (KPIs) through a patented, performance-based advertising platform. The Company’s User Acquisition platform unifies more than 600 media sources under one dashboard including Google, TikTok, Samsung premium inventory and much more.
- Business Models – Choose your preferred business model CPC/CPI/CPO/CPE/CPA
- Fraud – Detection as part of the platform, adding you an extra layer of safety
- Measurement – integrated to all major 3rd party mobile measurement solutions
- Cost-efficiency – Save countless resources by managing all campaigns under one screen
- Data Play – Enjoy machine decisions based on more than 500Million data points a day
Mobupps is are a performance-oriented ad network, with over 10 years of experience in mobile user acquisition. The network leverages an access to private media from over 4,500 direct app publishers, as well as direct integration to all of the major global traffic sources.
- Mobile platforms: Android, iOS,
- Campaign types: CPC, CPI, CPM
- Ad formats supported: App Icon, Audio, Banners, Content Lock, Coupons, Custom, In-App, Incentivized, Interstitial, Native, Notifications, Offer Wall, Pop up, PopUnder, Redirect, Rewarded Video, Rewards, Rich Media, Search, Social, Text, Video
- Targeting: App, Carrier, Category, Country, Demographic, Device, Network, White & Black Lists
- Key markets: Global
ConsoliAds Pte Ltd. is MENA and APAC’s mobile ad mediation and promotion platform. It provides advertisers with access to publishers inventory in more than 12,000 apps that deliver over 350 million ad impressions and helps to reach impression-to-install conversion up to 10%, the platform is capable to deliver CPI around $.0.40.
- Mobile platforms: Android, IOS, Mobile Web
- Campaign types: CPC, CPI, CPM
- Ad formats supported: Native, Video, Interstitial, Rewarded Video, Banner and Icon
- Targeting: Country, Demographic, Device, Geo, OS, Time
- Key Markets: CPC, CPI, CPM
Smadex is the mobile-first programmatic DSP engineered for growth.
We are a technology company led by engineering and data science, focused on uprising the global mobile programmatic landscape through our ad tech solutions.
Using a combination of our own programmatic advertising technology, machine learning, and first-party data, we have over a decade partnering with apps, brands and performance marketers to achieve their growth goals.
We take transparency very seriously. To guarantee our fully transparent platform remains that way, Smadex programmatic partners with the leading third-party platforms to provide innovative solutions and independent measurement at the very core of our service.Learn more about Smadex
Bidease is a mobile DSP platform for mobile marketers. Its built on a foundation of proprietary programmatic advertising technology, Machine Learning, and first party data. Bidease team optimizes campaigns across all major mobile formats for desired post-install behaviors at no risk to its clients’ bottom line.
- Mobile platforms: iOS, Android, Mobile Web
- Campaign types: CPI, CPA, CPM
- Ad formats supported: Banners, Interstitial, Native, Rewarded Video, Video
- Targeting: Carrier, Device, Gender, Geo, Interests, IP, OS
- Key Markets: global
Jampp unlocks programmatic advertising to drive incremental performance. A demand-side platform (DSP) at heart, Jampp leverages unique contextual and behavioral signals to deliver customers and in-app purchases through programmatic user acquisition and retargeting. We simplify programmatic growth for some of the biggest names in mobile.
- Services: User Acquisition, App retargeting, Lift measurement, Geolocated ads, Dynamic Creative Optimization (DCO), Dynamic Product Ads, Predictive Bidding
- Tagline: Unlock new growth
Learn more about Jampp
Adlane is the ultimate way to monetize your traffic with all most popular formats. Key Features The project is designed specifically as an ultimate way to monetize your traffic using simple integration and popular ad formats: Browser Push notifications, In-page Push, Popunder, Display and Video by CPM / CPC models We invite everyone to adlane.Learn more about Adlane
High Quality Mobile Traffic & Exclusive Placements on SONY Xperia, Native SDK10
myAppFree is a performance-based advertising platform, founded in 2015 in Italy by Massimo Caroli and Riccardo Fuzzi, that matches advertisers and publishers. One of the unique features it offers in terms of inventory for advertisers is an access to 40 million plus Sony Xperia smartphone users, as well as own App Discovery that features the best mobile apps for users to discover.
- Mobile platforms: Android, iOS, Windows Phone
- Campaign types: CPA, CPC, CPI
- Ad formats supported: Banners, Interstitial, Native, Notifications
- Targeting: Audience, Geo, Interests, OS, Platform
- Key Markets: Asia, Europe, Latin America, USA
Mobile ad planning, execution and analysis are complicated for startups because they cannot reach all available app marketing tools. App Samurai makes it easy for them without requiring in-depth mobile advertising knowledge!
Thanks to App Samurai, you can easily create, manage, and measure acquisition campaigns, boost campaigns, and video campaigns to acquire qualified users.Learn more about App Samurai
Launch your own serviced, market-ready, efficient RTB marketplace in just 7 days(0) REVIEWS
|2018||10-50||600 followers||8000+ visitors per month|
SmartHub is a programmatic, white-label, RTB solution designed to facilitate ad tech market entry for companies that plan to set up their own branded marketplaces. For smaller enterprises, going in-house and building their own ad platforms can be increasingly challenging in terms of financial investment, human resources, tech capacities and time.Learn more about SmartHub
VEVE is a performance marketing platform from Affinity Global Inc. that offers unique advertising experiences across OEMs, browsers and telcos. With native, high-performing ad formats – Tiles , Notifications, Universal, unique media placements and customization opportunities, the platform is empowering brands to achieve their advertising KPIs such as sales, app downloads, website visits and user engagement. Additionally, it provides creative and operational support across different languages and locations including the US, UK, EU, IN, ID and CN. VEVE also has its proprietary reporting dashboard to access deep data insights to optimize conversions and user engagement. VEVE also unlocks newer monetization avenues for OEMs and browsers while enhancing users’ online journey.
• Boost new user acquisition – Reach 500+ MN captive audience beyond search and social media network
• Achieve your advertising KPIs – All inventory bought is on performance KPIs such as CPI, CPA, CPC, CPV, etc.
• 100% Brand safe environment – Custom reporting dashboards for complete transparency, real-time insights, and optimization opportunities
• End-to-end campaign management – Creative and operational support across different geographies (US, UK, EU, IN, ID, CN) and in multiple languagesLearn more about VEVE
ADxAD is CPM Ad network for advertiser looking for: High quality banner, pop, native, interstitial, member’s area traffic Adult, dating, betting, gambling, gaming vertical’s traffic Self-service and full-service platform CPM model WW volumes ( key geos: JP, VN, IN, TW, HK, SG, KR, PH, MY, TH, CN, US) Adjustable RON and Premium traffic streams oRTB endpoints and directlink support Payment methods: Wire (€, $), Paypal ($,€), Paxum ($,€), Capitalist ($,€).Learn more about ADxAD
+250,000 developers, from indies to large enterprises, trust in Appodeal to manage their Ad Monetization. A light full-stack ad monetization solution that puts app publishers first – the way it should be.
By just integrating one simple SDK, you will gain access to +70 ad networks & demand sources, competing against each other in a real-time auction for every single ad impression.
- Services: User Acquisition, Ad Monetization, Business Intelligence
- Offices: San Francisco, US
- Tagline: Turn your Apps into Top-Earning Hits