SmartHub is a programmatic, white-label, RTB solution designed to facilitate ad tech market entry for companies that plan to set up their own branded marketplaces.
For smaller enterprises, going in-house and building their own ad platforms can be increasingly challenging in terms of financial investment, human resources, tech capacities and time.
Described case study results prove that with innovative SmartHub technology, it is possible to reach these objectives:
- Launch your own ad exchange in a few weeks
- Achieve payback in 2.6 months
- Grow revenues by 262% and ROI by 147%
Small and medium-sized ad tech businesses, ad networks, SSPs throughout the world that need to build their own ad tech platforms are the main SmartHub`s target groups.
Among the “pains” of SmartHub`s target audience are:
- a lack of necessary resources for technical implementation and platform tech support;
- not enough knowledge to tap into programmatic,;
- a need for transparent payments and getting ROI in a short time period;
- difficulties with connecting partners to the platform;
- a need to have an advanced traffic optimization functionality.
SmartHub provides personalized choices, all-encompassing post-purchase customer care and guidance from the accountant team, ensuring that a client’s business scales and develops continuously.
SmartHub`s team developed a special client-adaptation program (intro and optimization calls) that facilitated onboarding and grasping of the skills necessary for entering the ad tech business niche and successful platform navigation.
The account management team supported a client with:
- Platform training
- Business analysis (including advice of top-performing SSP connections)
- Platform optimization
- Immediate correspondence (including holidays – clients at SmartHub are not limited to certain hours of support)
- Troubleshooting – account managers aptly troubleshooted all reported cases, ensuring that client’s platform operated smoothly
3 core pillars of SmartHub’s service:
People: product managers, full dev support, ad operations, and a training support team know digital ad operations inside out. They provide comprehensive onboarding and ongoing support, consultations and advice to help businesses reach their peak performance.
Technology: SmartHub is a customizable, pre-built SaaS technological solution that enables rapid deployment of an RTB-driven, open marketplace solution in just 7 days. This way enterprises that want to create an independent ad tech platform can build it on pre-built tech without investing tremendous resources in building technology from scratch.
Innovation: SmartHub makes innovation a part of technology and customer service. Technology was designed to be very user-friendly and intuitive so that it could be easy to understand and use for people without a tech background. Customer service management plans, satisfaction monitoring, and custom requests filling are the main points of innovation when it comes to customer service.
There are a number of unique functionalities that differentiate SmartHub from other solutions:
- Intuitive and user-friendly platform can be used even by people who are beginners in the ad tech.
- Different QPS plans for platform scaling enable increasing the platform capacities without attracting developers and stopping the operation for technical reasons.
- Ability to analyze and control traffic, payments, and overall performance.
- Performance stats across ad formats, traffic types, traffic health, lowest and highest bids and more.
- RTB and VAST tags integrations.
- DSP, SSP, Fraud Detection Integrations.
- The widest range of formats that are able to satisfy demand partners who buy a desktop, in-app, mobile web, CTV medium ads and formats like banner, video, audio, native.
- Outstaffing service – selecting outstaffed employees specifically suited for the client’s business objectives (in case the company requires a customer servicing team for their platform).
Roman Vrublivskyi is a Business Development Manager for SmartHub White Label Ad Exchange where he is guiding and actively developing growth strategies. Roman Vrublivskyi is a hands-on sales and business development specialist with 5+ years in the B2B niche. Started his career in 2016, Roman was focused on business development in Informational Technologies, SaaS and PaaS industries. In May 2019 Roman started a collaboration with SmartHub and completely shifted his focus to cloud-based enterprise-driven advertising technologies. Roman specializes in B2B sales management, sales methodology, sales analysis and has years of hands-on experience in SaaS technologies, data science, and strategic partnerships.
DEOX Soft Corp
1840 Coral Way 1135
Miami, FL, 33145-2748, USA
Check out our latest career opportunities here
|Social Presence:||600 followers|
|Website Traffic:||8000+ visitors per month|
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
|Types:||Mobile Ad Network|
|Ad Formats:||Banners, Native, Video|
🔵Did you know that SmartHub allows you to trade not only VAST to VAST or RTB to RTB but also in a VAST to RTB, #RTB… https://t.co/sJkYHRZd31(about 18 hours ago)
⬆️Eager to know why the pandemic is a reset button for independent ad tech, and how can we profit from it? Read our… https://t.co/T3qLiO2eFA(about 4 days ago)
🔵Time for a new feature on SmartHub! oRTB Audio Ad Serving is officially available in your system. This means DSPs… https://t.co/x01tjfQjs4(about 9 days ago)
RT @BusinessofApps: Launch your own serviced, market-ready, efficient RTB marketplace in just 7 days 💡 @SmartHub_WL We are happy to welco…(about 16 days ago)
This July SmartHub surprises you with 3 major updates: 🔵 Platform’s performance analytics in the header 🔵 Sophistic… https://t.co/K8QWDAWZNE(about 59 days ago)
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a SmartHub representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
Be the first to leave a review.