Zoomd is a public traded company on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSXV:ZOMD) with global offices in Canada, Brazil, S.Korea, Singapore, Israel, Mexico and Bulgaria.
Zoomd is dedicated to helping advertisers and publishers achieve their key performance indicators (KPIs) through a patented, performance-based advertising platform. The Company’s User Acquisition platform unifies more than 600 media sources under one dashboard including Google, TikTok, Samsung premium inventory and much more.
Zoomd agile platform provides advertisers with a powerful, user-friendly control center for managing new customer acquisition campaigns with comprehensive data insights. In addition to enhancing how advertisers connect with key target audiences, Zoomd’s proprietary platform provides a site search solution for publishers, based on advanced Natural Language Processing (NLP) and artificial intelligence (AI).
- One of a kind user acquisition platform integrated to more than 600 media sources
- Cost-efficiency – Save countless resources by managing all campaigns under one screen
- Search Data –Integrated to our search publishers for unique hyper targeting
- Fraud – Detection as part of the platform, adding you an extra layer of safety
- Predictions – AI and ML prediction and recommendation algorithms
- Measurement – integrated to all major 3rd party mobile measurement solutions
- KPI’s – Multiple event-based KPI engine
- Business Models – Choose your preferred business model CPC/CPI/CPO/CPE/CPA
- Data Play – Enjoy machine decisions based on more than 500Million data points a day
Omri Argaman– CMO & Co-founder of Zoomd. Mobile and digital specialist, with more than 15 years of extensive experience in the digital marketing and BizDev fields.
Canada, Bulgaria, Mexico, Korea, Tel Aviv, Brazil, Singapore
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
|Platforms:||Android, Desktop, IOS, Mobile Web|
|Key Markets:||Asia, Europe, Global, UK, USA|
|Types:||Mobile Ad Platform|
|Ad Formats:||Banners, Custom, In-App, Interstitial, Native, Offer Wall, PopUnder, Rich Media, Text, Video|
|Models:||CPA, CPC, CPI, CPL, CPM, CPS|
|Targeting:||Audience, Carrier, Country, Custom, Demographic, Device, Geo, OS|
|Trading Models:||Blind, Direct, Fully Managed, Programmatic, Real Time Bidding, Self Service|
- App growth 2020 - How app marketers are responding to COVID-19 [video] Posted on April 17, 2020 ⭐ Omri Argaman (CMO at Zoomd) ⭐ Loren Gould (Marketing Director at Cuvva) ⭐ Thiago Monteiro (Director of Growth at Peak....
- Keep your marketing strategy relevant during a crisis Posted on April 01, 2020 An all-digital event, with lots of interesting content such as the growth panel with Zoomd hosting.
- App user acquisition panel – What worked in 2019? (And what didn’t!) [video] Posted on January 22, 2020 ...Runtastic and featured Sebastian Wenzel from Getsafe, Polina Bogachenkova from 8fit, Omri Argaman from Zoomd, Marichka Baluk from Blinkist, and Ben Jeger from AppsFlyer.
- How marketers can save time and increase ROI Posted on December 02, 2019 You might know that our company was created by merging two companies, Zoomd and Moblin.
RT @Digital_MRKTNG_: Zoomd Opens Platform to SMEs, Enabling Them to Market to Millions More - PRNewswire https://t.co/JJ2eIJIFn9 https://t.…(about 18 hours ago)
Our #marketing manager with important tips on how to keep your marketing #strategy relevant during a crisis. https://t.co/fqEavBj8zx(about 3 days ago)
We're happy to share the latest news, opening our #platform to SMEs, Enabling Them to Market to Millions More. From… https://t.co/2yl8E48xZC(about 3 days ago)
Happy #CanadaDay2020 to everyone ! May we all celebrate better next year. https://t.co/EAw0RCTr9r(about 4 days ago)
This #pandemic hits all of us daily, but that just means we have to work harder and stronger to achieve what we wis… https://t.co/UIZIpmNJl9(about 5 days ago)
Be the first to leave a review.
Besides the realms of User Acquisition, we offer publishers a free onsite search engine. With a Single of code, publishers can enjoy for a free search engine, allowing users to find the content they’re after thus achieving more time on site and page views.