Zoomd is a public traded company on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSXV:ZOMD) with global offices in Canada, Brazil, S.Korea, Singapore, Israel, Mexico and Bulgaria.
Zoomd is dedicated to helping advertisers and publishers achieve their key performance indicators (KPIs) through a patented, performance-based advertising platform. The Company’s User Acquisition platform unifies more than 600 media sources under one dashboard including Google, TikTok, Samsung premium inventory and much more.
Zoomd agile platform provides advertisers with a powerful, user-friendly control center for managing new customer acquisition campaigns with comprehensive data insights. In addition to enhancing how advertisers connect with key target audiences, Zoomd’s proprietary platform provides a site search solution for publishers, based on advanced Natural Language Processing (NLP) and artificial intelligence (AI).
Zoomd offers app-based business a handful of media channels through which to run mobile app marketing campaigns. Zoomd’s new self-serve version of the platform, allows business of different sizes from indie app developer, brands and agencies the ability to reach more than 200 million devices on more than 600 channels sources under one dashboard including Google, TikTok, Samsung premium inventory and much more. SMEs that will use Zoomd’s platform will be able to design campaigns to suit their digital marketing objectives － be it app installs, user engagement, or any other type of campaign that is technically practicable on Zoomd’s platform.
- One of a kind user acquisition platform integrated to more than 600 media sources
- Cost-efficiency – Save countless resources by managing all campaigns under one screen
- Search Data –Integrated to our search publishers for unique hyper targeting
- Fraud – Detection as part of the platform, adding you an extra layer of safety
- Predictions – AI and ML prediction and recommendation algorithms
- Measurement – integrated to all major 3rd party mobile measurement solutions
- KPI’s – Multiple event-based KPI engine
- Business Models – Choose your preferred business model CPC/CPI/CPO/CPE/CPA
- Data Play – Enjoy machine decisions based on more than 500Million data points a day
Omri Argaman– CMO & Co-founder of Zoomd. Mobile and digital specialist, with more than 15 years of extensive experience in the digital marketing and BizDev fields.
Canada, Bulgaria, Mexico, Korea, Tel Aviv, Brazil, Singapore
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
|Ad Formats:||Banners, In-App, Interstitial, Native, Offer Wall, PopUnder, Rich Media, Text, Video|
|Models:||CPA, CPC, CPI, CPL, CPM, CPS|
|Trading Models:||Programmatic, Real Time Bidding, Self Service|
- Take part in The State of User Acquisition survey 2020 Posted on November 11, 2020 by Emily Hazlewood ...to take the pulse of the industry at this critical time App Promotion Summit has joined forces with Zoomd to launch The State of User Acquisition Survey.
- App growth 2020 - How app marketers are responding to COVID-19 [video] Posted on April 17, 2020 ⭐ Omri Argaman (CMO at Zoomd) ⭐ Loren Gould (Marketing Director at Cuvva) ⭐ Thiago Monteiro (Director of Growth at Peak....
- Keep your marketing strategy relevant during a crisis Posted on April 01, 2020 An all-digital event, with lots of interesting content such as the growth panel with Zoomd hosting.
- App user acquisition panel – What worked in 2019? (And what didn’t!) [video] Posted on January 22, 2020 ...Runtastic and featured Sebastian Wenzel from Getsafe, Polina Bogachenkova from 8fit, Omri Argaman from Zoomd, Marichka Baluk from Blinkist, and Ben Jeger from AppsFlyer.
- How marketers can save time and increase ROI Posted on December 02, 2019 You might know that our company was created by merging two companies, Zoomd and Moblin.
Join us this Thursday, Dec 3rd for the interactive panel on the state of #useracquisition 2020 hosted by Zoomd CMO… https://t.co/YGLWBVqGof(about 8 hours ago)
Don't forget to tune in tomorrow for a our #live #QandA https://t.co/A0JpB6sZYj(about 8 days ago)
You're all invited for our Third Quarter 2020 and Update Call on Tuesday, November 24, 2020 at 11am ET… https://t.co/j4IDakrOrg(about 11 days ago)
RT @YSL7777: $ZOMD $ZMDTF impressive revenue YoY + 12% QoQ +17% despite major gaming clients postponed marketing spend to 2021. able to “t…(about 11 days ago)
Find out more about the new #LGPD in #Brazil https://t.co/fMLX3gRbgY(about 13 days ago)
Be the first to leave a review.
Besides the realms of User Acquisition, we offer publishers a free onsite search engine. With a Single of code, publishers can enjoy for a free search engine, allowing users to find the content they’re after thus achieving more time on site and page views.