Zoomd is a public traded company on the Toronto Stock Exchange Ventures (TSXV:ZOMD) (OTC: ZMDTF) with global offices in Canada, Brazil, S.Korea, Singapore, Israel, Mexico and Bulgaria.
Zoomd is dedicated to helping advertisers and publishers achieve their key performance indicators (KPIs) through a patented, performance-based advertising platform. The Company’s User Acquisition platform unifies more than 600 media sources under one dashboard including Google, Facebook, TikTok, Samsung premium inventory and much more.
Zoomd’s new self-served, license-based, SaaS model of the user acquisition platform allows advertisers, both large and small, to access, operate, and monitor all user acquisition campaigns themselves, all on a single dashboard easily and conveniently. The core objectives of the new platform allows advertisers to spend their budgets more efficiently and effectively. The platform offers a number of premium media channels to advertise on, including Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Twitter, Apple Search, and Google – with each channel already incorporating built-in mechanisms to prevent ad fraud. Campaigns across all the channels can be managed succinctly on the unified dashboard, eliminating the need for advertisers to manage the campaign processes separately for each media channel, potentially saving both time and financial resources. Moreover, the platform provides transparency to advertisers on the entire ad buying and placement process for all the media channels and optimizes it by offering suggestions and automated rules on how to reallocate budgets based on campaign performances.
- One of a kind user acquisition platform integrated to more than 600 media sources
- Cost-efficiency – Save countless resources by managing all campaigns under one screen
- Save precious campaign management time, instead of setting up multiple campaigns on different source separately.
- Search Data –Integrated to our search publishers for unique hyper targeting
- Fraud – Detection as part of the platform, adding you an extra layer of safety
- Predictions – AI and ML prediction and recommendation algorithms
- Measurement – integrated to all major 3rd party mobile measurement solutions
- KPI’s – Multiple event-based KPI engine
- Business Models – Choose your preferred business model CPC/CPI/CPO/CPE/CPA
- Data Play – Enjoy machine decisions based on more than 500Million data points a day
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
|Ad Formats:||Banners, In-App, Interstitial, Native, Offer Wall, PopUnder, Rich Media, Text, Video|
|Models:||CPA, CPC, CPI, CPL, CPM, CPS|
|Trading Models:||Programmatic, Real Time Bidding, Self Service|
- Zoomd acquires mobile marketing company Performance Revenues Posted on February 15, 2021 by Anne Freer Zoomd, the mobile user acquisition and engagement platform, recently acquired Japan-headquartered mobile....
- Take part in The State of User Acquisition survey 2020 Posted on November 11, 2020 by Emily Hazlewood ...to take the pulse of the industry at this critical time App Promotion Summit has joined forces with Zoomd to launch The State of User Acquisition Survey.
- User acquisition in 2020 Posted on January 07, 2021 2020 has been a year of enormous upheaval for app marketers… in this interactive panel discussion Zoomd reveals the results of their 2020 State of User Acquisition Survey.
- App growth 2020 - How app marketers are responding to COVID-19 [video] Posted on April 17, 2020 ⭐ Omri Argaman (CMO at Zoomd) ⭐ Loren Gould (Marketing Director at Cuvva) ⭐ Thiago Monteiro (Director of Growth at Peak....
- Keep your marketing strategy relevant during a crisis Posted on April 01, 2020 An all-digital event, with lots of interesting content such as the growth panel with Zoomd hosting.
- App user acquisition panel – What worked in 2019? (And what didn’t!) [video] Posted on January 22, 2020 ...Runtastic and featured Sebastian Wenzel from Getsafe, Polina Bogachenkova from 8fit, Omri Argaman from Zoomd, Marichka Baluk from Blinkist, and Ben Jeger from AppsFlyer.
- How marketers can save time and increase ROI Posted on December 02, 2019 You might know that our company was created by merging two companies, Zoomd and Moblin.
Expanding our reach #zomd #zomdtf https://t.co/2Fifpl0TAR(about 3 days ago)
Thank you @Entrepreneurapj and @JoshuaWitz for this coverage of our hard labor. #ZOMD #ZMDTF #Zoomd https://t.co/iNqkf3VS3z(about 4 days ago)
We're happy to share the news on the addition of Zoomd site #search engine to https://t.co/xlTL4IiRmK website, part… https://t.co/reVTZVYD3U(about 6 days ago)
RT @PRNewswireIL: #Zoomd #Enters into #Agreement with #meczyki.pl - #One of #Poland's #Most #Visited #Sports #site https://t.co/sIqADyyWxw…(about 6 days ago)
RT @MarTechSeries: @ZoomdTech Signs Agreement With GMA Networks in the Philippines https://t.co/ChDv9MgkDF #Artificial #Intelligence #marte…(about 7 days ago)
Be the first to leave a review.
Besides the realms of User Acquisition, we offer publishers a free onsite search engine. With a Single of code, publishers can enjoy for a free search engine, allowing users to find the content they’re after thus achieving more time on site and page views.