Increase your app revenues with the best app monetization platforms covering a range of models, including ads, video, in-app purchases, and payments. How to make money with your app is the number one problem many developers have, and the platforms you’ll find in this section are focused on helping app developers increase the amount of money they make with their apps.
What is App Monetization?
App monetization is the process in which you convert your app users into revenue. With a good portion of mobile apps able to be downloaded for free, app developers must find other ways to make money and keep their users happy at the same time. For instance, free apps are the source of 98% of Google Play revenue.
The good news is that there are many ways to monetize mobile apps without impacting the user experience. App monetization companies specialize in these models, making them a strong choice for app developers in need of their services.
App Monetization Company Website Screenshot
App Monetization Companies – What Do They Do?
App monetization companies and platforms help app developers to monetize their apps. Specific benefits of using app monetization companies include:
- They provide a variety of monetization solutions for mobile app publishers and developers
- With them, you can monetize mobile traffic from all over the world
- They increase the customer lifetime value (CLV)
- Monetization platforms will help an app run and profit from the most suitable ads
- They enable exclusive access to programmatic buyers representing top brands from around the globe
List of Best App Monetization Companies
- Tenjin - iOS 14-proof advertising analytics
- Smartlink - Get access to thousands of exclusive offers with one link!
- GamesBoost42 - Marketing funding for mobile apps
- JustControl.it - Get Your Digital Marketing Under Control
- Bango - Reach high spending payers in similar apps to yours
App Monetization Models
There are numerous mobile monetization models and platforms. Different app monetization models include the following:
- Mobile ads – still one of the most popular forms of monetization, there are a range of different ad formats, including banners, video ads, and interstitials
- In-app purchases – these are purchases made inside the app; they give users additional features and more
- Subscriptions – mobile users pay to access content from an app for a period of time; subscription platforms include RevenueCat and Qonversion
- Ad servers – an ad server is ad software hosted on a server to manage online ad campaigns; the software defines what ad to display at a specific time frame
- SSPs – an advertising platform used by app publishers to automate the process of selling
- Mediation platforms – mediation platforms centralize access to multiple ad networks
There are many app monetization companies and platforms. Here we’ve put together for you a list of the best.
List of app monetization companies and platforms
Smartlink by Clickdealer - All the automation needed to guide each click to an appropriate offer. - All the offers required to cover all geos and devices. - All the algorithms built to put together the most optimal funnels eCPM-wise.Learn more about Smartlink
GamesBoost42 is a fintech company built specifically for businesses in the mobile apps & games industry to help them increase their revenue and grow faster. GamesBoost42 can be a useful funding partner for mobile developers & studios, transferring the money you currently have on hold in stores to your bank account for the smallest interest rate on the market. You can spend the money to attract more users, develop new games etc.
- Services: App Monetization, App Funding, Marketing funding, Scale up mobile app/game
- Offices: Nicosia, Cyprus
- Tagline: Marketing funding for mobile apps
Learn more about GamesBoost42
Tenjin brings transparency and insight into your mobile marketing. In addition to supporting hundreds of ad networks and being an MMP, Tenjin provides powerful tools and training for any marketer to analyze the source, in-app purchases, advertising revenue, cost, and the ROI of their users.
- Services: User Acquisition, Attribution, Data Aggregation, User Analytics, Ad Analytics
- Tagline: iOS 14-proof advertising analytics
Tappx is built by developers to help developers. With billions of monthly ad requests and many thousand app developers registered, Tappx is a fully comprehensive ad tech solution for user acquisition and app monetization, in one single place.Learn more about Tappx
Recognized as an elite influencer agency, at HireInfluence we develop intent-driven influencer marketing campaigns that merge the needs of brands, audiences, and influencers. We hand-select influencers for each and every campaign to ensure an organic fit and authentic feeling content.
As a full-service influencer marketing agency we source and cast right-fit talent, develop creative content strategies, execute comprehensive, interactive, cross-channel influencer campaigns, and report back on campaign analytics.
- Services: Marketing campaign strategy, Influencer relationships management, Campaign reporting
- Offices: Houston, LA, New York, USA.
- Tagline: Connecting Brands and Audiences Through Influence
SmartyAds Apps offers a lightweight software development kit (SDK) solution for Android and iOS apps, providing access to mobile programmatic demand. SmartyAds’ SDKs connects an app with multiple demand-side platforms (DSPs) and ad networks via SmartyAds supply-side platform and allows to display ads with just a few clicks.Learn more about SmartyAds