List of app monetization companies and platforms
Tenjin brings transparency and insight into your mobile marketing. In addition to supporting hundreds of ad networks and being an MMP, Tenjin provides powerful tools and training for any marketer to analyze the source, in-app purchases, advertising revenue, cost, and the ROI of their users.
- Services: User Acquisition, Attribution, Data Aggregation, User Analytics, Ad Analytics
- Tagline: iOS 14-proof advertising analytics
Smartlink by Clickdealer - All the automation needed to guide each click to an appropriate offer. - All the offers required to cover all geos and devices. - All the algorithms built to put together the most optimal funnels eCPM-wise.Learn more about Smartlink
GamesBoost42 is a fintech company built specifically for businesses in the mobile apps & games industry to help them increase their revenue and grow faster. GamesBoost42 can be a useful funding partner for mobile developers & studios, transferring the money you currently have on hold in stores to your bank account for the smallest interest rate on the market. You can spend the money to attract more users, develop new games etc.
- Services: App Monetization, App Funding, Marketing funding, Scale up mobile app/game
- Offices: Nicosia, Cyprus
- Tagline: Marketing funding for mobile apps
Recognized as an elite influencer agency, at HireInfluence we develop intent-driven influencer marketing campaigns that merge the needs of brands, audiences, and influencers. We hand-select influencers for each and every campaign to ensure an organic fit and authentic feeling content.
As a full-service influencer marketing agency we source and cast right-fit talent, develop creative content strategies, execute comprehensive, interactive, cross-channel influencer campaigns, and report back on campaign analytics.
- Services: Marketing campaign strategy, Influencer relationships management, Campaign reporting
- Offices: Houston, LA, New York, USA.
- Tagline: Connecting Brands and Audiences Through Influence
Tappx is built by developers to help developers. With billions of monthly ad requests and many thousand app developers registered, Tappx is a fully comprehensive ad tech solution for user acquisition and app monetization, in one single place.Learn more about Tappx
SmartyAds Apps offers a lightweight software development kit (SDK) solution for Android and iOS apps, providing access to mobile programmatic demand. SmartyAds’ SDKs connects an app with multiple demand-side platforms (DSPs) and ad networks via SmartyAds supply-side platform and allows to display ads with just a few clicks.Learn more about SmartyAds
Studio Mosaic is a full-service app marketing and growth agency that since 2013 served more than 200 clients with over 400 mobile apps. The company was one of the finalists of the App Growth Awards 2018 and has been featured by a number of online directories as one of the leading app marketing agency.
- Services: ASO, PR, Localization, App Review Video, App Review Sites Submission, UA (PPC/PPI)
- Offices: New Delhi, India
- Tagline: Mobile App Marketing & Growth Agency
Edge226 is a performance-driven mobile app user acquisition and monetization company. To launch highly targeted ad campaigns and acquire paying users for finance, eCommerce, travel, entertainment apps and games, the company uses its know-how, exclusively owned and operated sites, big data and in-house creative lab.
- Services: Demand Side Platform, Paid advertising on Facebook, Instagram, Google, Snapchat
- Offices: Tel Aviv, Israel; New York, US; Seoul, South Korea, Beijing, China.
- Tagline: AI-Powered Solutions to Accelerate Mobile Growth
YouAppi is mobile advertising platform that helps brands to acquire and retain high quality mobile users in scale. The company’s ad platform is built on Machine Learning algorithms to deliver high level of optimization for raising awareness of a product, engage people to purchase and set a solid ground for a subsequent retention. The company has 13 offices around the glob, with the headquarters in San Francisco, US.
- Mobile platforms: Android, IOS
- Campaign types: CPI, CPA
- Ad formats supported: Video, Native
- Targeting: Custom
- Key Markets: Global