Smaato’s digital ad tech platform is a completely omnichannel, self-serve monetization solution and free ad server all in one. Smaato gives publishers unparalleled controls to make monetization simple. Publishers can bring their first-party data and manage all inventory in one place. Marketers get access to the highest-quality inventory so they can reach audiences around the world and on any device. Smaato is headquartered in San Francisco, with additional offices in Hamburg, New York City, Beijing and Singapore.
- Omnichannel platform (supports all devices, all ad formats, all sizes, all channels, all environments)
- Mobile, Desktop, In-App, Web, OTT/CTV
- Free ad server
- 1.3 trillion unique monthly users
- Clean, Protected Marketplace
- In-house SSAI solution for OTT/CTV
- Self-serve platform
- High quality customer service
- Flexible, programmatic buying options and header bidding solutions
- Smaato offers a truly global reach
- Publishers who switch to Smaato’s ad
With Smaato, publishers have access to the Smaato Publisher Platform (SPX), which has a wide range of targeting capabilities and functionality that enable developers to optimize their mobile properties in one location. This mobile ad platform allows publishers to do the following:
- Transact private marketplace and preferred deals
- Run in-house ads
- Allocate traffic according to multiple rules
- Reporting of all key data including CTR, fill rate, and more — all available via a single console
- Choose from multiple customizable integration options
- Access over 450 demand partners worldwide
- Manage full pricing control
- Receive SDK mediation
- Access the reporting API
The Smaato platform also supports native advertising, interactive video, and rewarded video, in addition to standard display ad units.
The Smaato Demand Platform (SDX) connects DSPs, agencies, and advertisers to over 90,000 app developers and publishers. The platform allows these demand partners to precisely buy mobile inventory and target users via the following variables:
- Connection type
- Device ID
- Ad format
- Data center
- GPS data
SDX is equipped with a data visualization solution for detailed analytics that allows advertisers to optimize their mobile ad spend. Smaato’s global reach stands at:
- 500+ billion ad requests per month
- Over one billion unique mobile users per month
- Over 90,000 mobile publishers
240 Stockton St
San Francisco, CA 94108
+1 (650) 286-1198
Empire State Building
350 Fifth Avenue, Suite 7700
New York, NY 10118
+1 (646) 650 5030
Barcastraße 5, 1st Floor
+49 (40) 3480 9490
7-6, Area 2
Gaobeidian, Chaoyang District
Marina One West Tower
9 Straits View, #05-07
+65 6336 6815
|Types:||Ad Servers, DSPs|
|Ad Formats:||Banners, In-App, Native, Rewarded Video, Rich Media, Text, Video|
|Trading Models:||Programmatic, Real Time Bidding, Self Service|
Verve acquires Smaato to bolster mobile ad operations Posted on July 15, 2021 by Anne Freer ...Verve Group, the omni-channel advertising group, just announced that it acquired mobile ad platform Smaato via its Media and Games Invest group.
Mobile video in-app ad click-through rates are 7.5x higher than display ads Posted on May 23, 2019 by Anne Freer That’s according to the latest report by in-app ad platform Smaato together with mobile app marketing company Liftoff, which analysed three trillion ad requests....
Smaato sees 140% growth on the back of 2014 mobile programmatic boom Posted on January 08, 2015 by Christopher Reynolds RTB exchange and Sell Side Platform (SSP) Smaato has announced some healthy growth figures for its mobile service, more than doubling the amount....
The Biggest Trends in Programmatic Supply in 2020 Posted on December 07, 2020 ...(Product Operations Manager at Jampp) interviewed Fyber’s Offer Yehudai, MoPub’s Amy Auranicky, and Smaato’s Umair Malik.
Private marketplaces are taking over the in-app world too Posted on December 03, 2019 ...the open web, ad spending via open auction still constitutes the majority of total ad spending on the Smaato platform and will for years to come.
App developers see 300% CPM lift via data enrichment Posted on September 24, 2019 However, according to a recent analysis of data from the Smaato platform for the first half of 2019, rich user data also represents a massive boon for publishers.....
China’s In-App advertising opportunity: what publishers need to know Posted on November 07, 2018 Here at Smaato, we’ve seen evidence of China’s increased smartphone penetration rate in the growing number....
Mobile Advertising is a complex industry, especially when it comes to programmatic. Our next blog was created for t… https://t.co/wHqfr674gN(about 13 days ago)
In the coming year, we’re confident in setting our goals high thanks to our amazing employees, partners and clients… https://t.co/Ivkt391d1w(about 19 days ago)
Instream Pre-Roll Video is a video ad at the beginning of the viewer's content selection. Pre-Roll performance soar… https://t.co/IWDkDyO9uz(about 28 days ago)
Preparing your OTT/CTV advertising strategy for the upcoming year? We’ve summarized some of the major challenges as… https://t.co/zaBSr6LXPv(about 33 days ago)
Brief market review, platform offerings, favorite features, and more. Don’t miss an interview with Smaato’s expert… https://t.co/0LjNpJGRtr(about 34 days ago)
- Innovative Ad Formats for 2022 Posted on 12th January 2022 (about 1 week ago)
- Back to Basics: Mobile Web vs. Mobile In-App Advertising Posted on 06th January 2022 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Season’s Greetings from Smaato’s General Manager, Matthew Deets Posted on 21st December 2021 (about 1 month ago)
- OTT/CTV Blog Series: Insights Into Smaato’s OTT/CTV Advertising Platform Posted on 15th December 2021 (about 1 month ago)
- Programmatic Spotlight: Advantages of Private Exchange (PMP) Deals Posted on 09th December 2021 (about 1 month ago)
Posted by Artyom Dogtiev Smaato’s real-time bidding platform example Source.
The Future of Programmatic. Delivered
#1 DSP for Incremental growth
Advertising innovation is now painless.
Make Advertising Better
Maximize Your Game’s Revenue
Impressions that inspire
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Smaato representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.