Smaato’s digital ad tech platform is a completely omnichannel, self-serve monetization solution and free ad server all in one. Smaato gives publishers unparalleled controls to make monetization simple. Publishers can bring their first-party data and manage all inventory in one place. Marketers get access to the highest-quality inventory so they can reach audiences around the world and on any device. Headquartered in San Francisco, Smaato is part of Verve Group, a Media and Games Invest (MGI) company, with additional offices in Hamburg, New York, Beijing, and Singapore. Learn more at www.smaato.com.
With Smaato, publishers have access to the Smaato Publisher Platform (SPX), which has a wide range of targeting capabilities and functionality that enable them to optimize their mobile properties in one location. This omnichannel ad platform allows publishers to do the following:
- Transact private marketplace and preferred deals
- Run in-house ads
- Allocate traffic according to multiple rules
- Reporting of all key data including CTR, fill rate, and more — all available via a single console
- Choose from multiple customizable integration options
- Access over 450 demand partners worldwide
- Manage full pricing control
- Receive SDK mediation
- Access the reporting API
The Smaato platform also supports OTT and CTV, native advertising, interactive video, and rewarded video, in addition to standard display ad units.
The Smaato Demand Platform (SDX) connects DSPs, agencies, and advertisers to over 90,000 app developers and publishers. The platform allows these demand partners to precisely buy omnichannel inventory and target users via the following variables:
- Connection type
- Device ID
- Ad format
- Data center
- GPS data
SDX is equipped with a data visualization solution for detailed analytics that allows advertisers to optimize their digital ad spend.
- SPX Monetization Solution
- Integration Center
- Mediation Options
- Programmatic Deals
- Header Bidding Solutions
- SDX Marketer Solution
- Extend Your Reach
- Customer Data Platform (CDP)
- Consent Management Platform (CMP)
- Smaato Intelligence (SI)
- Omnichannel Advertising
240 Stockton St
San Francisco, CA 94108
+1 (650) 286-1198
Empire State Building
350 Fifth Avenue, Suite 7700
New York, NY 10118
+1 (646) 650 5030
Barcastraße 5, 1st Floor
+49 (40) 3480 9490
7-6, Area 2
Gaobeidian, Chaoyang District
Marina One West Tower
9 Straits View, #05-07
+65 6336 6815
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
|Types:||Ad Servers, DSPs|
|Ad Formats:||Banners, Content Lock, In-App, Incentivized Ads, Interstitial, Native, Offer Walls, PopUnder, Rewarded Video, Rich Media, Social, Text, Video|
|Trading Models:||Programmatic, Real Time Bidding, Self Service|
The 2021 App Growth Awards finalists announced Posted on November 18, 2021 by Emily Hazlewood App Advertising PlatformAppLovinZoomdSmaatoHUAWEIAdsApp SamuraiApp Analytics PlatformAppFlyerQonversionSwaarmAdjustProtection SuiteApp Data....
The biggest trends impacting OTT and CTV today Posted on April 06, 2022 Early in 2021, we launched our robust OTT/CTV Advertising Platform at Smaato, and immediately our publishers and marketers began to see results.
Private marketplaces are taking over the in-app world too Posted on December 03, 2019 ...the open web, ad spending via open auction still constitutes the majority of total ad spending on the Smaato platform and will for years to come.
App developers see 300% CPM lift via data enrichment Posted on September 24, 2019 However, according to a recent analysis of data from the Smaato platform for the first half of 2019, rich user data also represents a massive boon for publishers.....
In-App advertising fraud: it’s not just bad supply, it’s bad ads too Posted on February 20, 2019
China’s In-App advertising opportunity: what publishers need to know Posted on November 07, 2018 Here at Smaato, we’ve seen evidence of China’s increased smartphone penetration rate in the growing number....
We're springing into the new season with another edition of #TalentTuesday! This week, we're looking for a hands-on… https://t.co/CpowGT3Tby(about 8 days ago)
Thanks to @ANAmarketers for sharing our dir. of product marketing Anish Aravindakshan's insights on what's next in… https://t.co/7bKziHY79y(about 14 days ago)
📣We're excited for @arcdotdev’s Remote Engineering Global Job Fair on March 9 📣 Join us virtually and learn more a… https://t.co/1CVm0Whyx1(about 21 days ago)
📢 IDENTITY: DECODED is here! It's an in-depth guide for anyone in ad tech who thinks about identity and identifiers… https://t.co/hH3AGg1asS(about 23 days ago)
It's #TalentTuesday! Smaato's on the hunt for a fearless, networked, and driven Business Development Director for t… https://t.co/0Jquv5GAjZ(about 36 days ago)
- These February Deals Won’t Break Your Heart From the Big Game to the Big Date Night, February has two reasons to fall in love. Whether you want to reach romantics or sports enthusiasts, learn how these key deals can help you achieve your KPIs and...
- Ad Format FAQs: What’s most effective for web, in-app, and CTV? What are some of the top questions about the variety of ad formats and how to choose the best one for your business’s needs? We sat down with Steph Radzivonik, our Business Development Team lead...
- Wrapping Up 2022 in Ad Tech What a year! 2022 went by in a flash. Somehow it’s already time to take stock of everything that’s happened in the ad tech world this year. Whether you’re a publisher or an advertiser, we’ve got...
- Updates to Smaato’s Native Video and Native Rich Media Support Today we’re joined by Maciek Wiktorowski, VP of Product Management, to learn all about the advantages to native advertising. We’re excited to share some exciting updates to the Smaato Platform, which...
- ‘Tis the Shopping Season! Are you ready to reach holiday shoppers? The holiday season is fast approaching. In the US, twinkle lights and a sea of red and green will soon replace autumnal and Halloween decor. Meanwhile, Single’s Day is fast approaching on 11/11. Shoppers...
Google Ad Manager
Get more from your ads.
White-label Ad Serving Technology
Reinventing Mobile Marketing
We Empower Independent Voices
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Smaato representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.