Smaato’s digital ad tech platform is a completely omnichannel, self-serve monetization solution and free ad server all in one. Smaato gives publishers unparalleled controls to make monetization simple. Publishers can bring their first-party data and manage all inventory in one place. Marketers get access to the highest-quality inventory so they can reach audiences around the world and on any device. Smaato is headquartered in San Francisco, with additional offices in Hamburg, New York City, Beijing and Singapore.
- Omnichannel platform (supports all devices, all ad formats, all sizes, all channels, all environments)
- Mobile, Desktop, In-App, Web, OTT/CTV
- Free ad server
- 1.3 trillion unique monthly users
- Clean, Protected Marketplace
- In-house SSAI solution for OTT/CTV
- Self-serve platform
- High quality customer service
- Flexible, programmatic buying options and header bidding solutions
- Smaato offers a truly global reach
- Publishers who switch to Smaato’s ad
240 Stockton St, 10th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94108
T: +1 (650) 286-1198
F: +1 (650) 240-0708
Empire State Building
350 Fifth Avenue, Suite 7700
New York, NY 10118
T: +1 (646) 650-5030
F: +1 (650) 641-2913
Valentinskamp 70, Emporio 19th Floor
20355 Hamburg, Germany
T: +49 (40) 3480-9490
F: +49 (40) 4921-9055
T: +49 (40) 3480 9490
12 Marina Boulevard, #35-01
Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3
T: +65 6336-6815
F: +65 6336-6642
1018 Changning Road
21F Cloud Nine Plaza
Shanghai, China 200042
T: +65 6336-6815
With Smaato, publishers have access to the Smaato Publisher Platform (SPX), which has a wide range of targeting capabilities and functionality that enable developers to optimize their mobile properties in one location. This mobile ad platform allows publishers to do the following:
- Transact private marketplace and preferred deals
- Run in-house ads
- Allocate traffic according to multiple rules
- Reporting of all key data including CTR, fill rate, and more — all available via a single console
- Choose from multiple customizable integration options
- Access over 450 demand partners worldwide
- Manage full pricing control
- Receive SDK mediation
- Access the reporting API
The Smaato platform also supports native advertising, interactive video, and rewarded video, in addition to standard display ad units.
The Smaato Demand Platform (SDX) connects DSPs, agencies, and advertisers to over 90,000 app developers and publishers. The platform allows these demand partners to precisely buy mobile inventory and target users via the following variables:
- Connection type
- Device ID
- Ad format
- Data center
- GPS data
SDX is equipped with a data visualization solution for detailed analytics that allows advertisers to optimize their mobile ad spend. Smaato’s global reach stands at:
- 500+ billion ad requests per month
- Over one billion unique mobile users per month
- Over 90,000 mobile publishers
|Types:||Ad Servers, Mobile DSP|
|Ad Formats:||Banners, In-App, Native, Rewarded Video, Rich Media, Text, Video|
|Trading Models:||Programmatic, Real Time Bidding, Self Service|
Verve acquires Smaato to bolster mobile ad operations Posted on July 15, 2021 by Anne Freer ...Verve Group, the omni-channel advertising group, just announced that it acquired mobile ad platform Smaato via its Media and Games Invest group.
Mobile video in-app ad click-through rates are 7.5x higher than display ads Posted on May 23, 2019 by Anne Freer That’s according to the latest report by in-app ad platform Smaato together with mobile app marketing company Liftoff, which analysed three trillion ad requests....
Year ahead: The top mobile and in-app advertising predictions for 2018 Posted on December 21, 2017 by Anne Freer Smaato - Ragnar Kruse, CEO and Co-Founder As marketers continue to increase their in-app advertising....
mobyaffiliates releases research on Top Mobile Ad Servers 2017 Posted on October 31, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev ...Audience Network, Admob by Google, Yahoo App Publishing, Mobvista, MobFox, Epom, Propeller Ads, Appodeal, Smaato, OpenX, AdColony, Fyber, Aerserv, Inneractive, Tapsense, Tapdaq, Applovin, Sizmek and Clickky.
Smaato sees 140% growth on the back of 2014 mobile programmatic boom Posted on January 08, 2015 by Christopher Reynolds RTB exchange and Sell Side Platform (SSP) Smaato has announced some healthy growth figures for its mobile service, more than doubling the amount....
The Biggest Trends in Programmatic Supply in 2020 Posted on December 07, 2020 ...(Product Operations Manager at Jampp) interviewed Fyber’s Offer Yehudai, MoPub’s Amy Auranicky, and Smaato’s Umair Malik.
Private marketplaces are taking over the in-app world too Posted on December 03, 2019 ...the open web, ad spending via open auction still constitutes the majority of total ad spending on the Smaato platform and will for years to come.
App developers see 300% CPM lift via data enrichment Posted on September 24, 2019 However, according to a recent analysis of data from the Smaato platform for the first half of 2019, rich user data also represents a massive boon for publishers.....
China’s In-App advertising opportunity: what publishers need to know Posted on November 07, 2018 Here at Smaato, we’ve seen evidence of China’s increased smartphone penetration rate in the growing number....
The Top 10 Gaming Markets: as per Statista, 70-84% are #mobilegames. Considering the revenue shift, publishers may… https://t.co/CtrAWVIFVd(about 1 day ago)
Great news from our friends at Verve! https://t.co/xZdpq2QkT4(about 1 day ago)
As per emarketer over 50% of US internet users will be AVOD viewers by 2024. If it is time to consider a new ad for… https://t.co/VkrRwPBnaK(about 4 days ago)
Singles’ Day gained popularity in recent years as an unofficial holiday and shopping season. Where does its success… https://t.co/htFDMWsMWy(about 8 days ago)
https://t.co/l7GR74Sgiq(about 15 days ago)
- What Is Native Advertising, and Why Do Publishers and Marketers Need It? Posted on 23rd September 2021 (about 3 days ago)
- Smaato Named Best App Marketing Company in San Francisco by Digital.com Posted on 21st September 2021 (about 4 days ago)
- CTV FAQs: Get to know more about CTV Advertising on Smaato’s OTT Platform Posted on 16th September 2021 (about 1 week ago)
- Smaato’s H1 2021 Trend Report Highlights a Publisher Revenue Rally Posted on 02nd September 2021 (about 3 weeks ago)
- OTT Blog Series: What are FAST channels? Posted on 01st September 2021 (about 3 weeks ago)
Posted by Artyom Dogtiev Smaato’s real-time bidding platform example Source.
Impressions that inspire
Built for premium publishers to serve demanding buyers.
Veziron Media DSP
Connecting global brands to captivated audiences
Connecting people with apps
Adobe Advertising Cloud
One demand-side platform to rule them all.
A mobile advertising platform helps grow your mobile app business in APAC
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Smaato representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.