Smaato’s digital ad tech platform is a completely omnichannel, self-serve monetization solution and free ad server all in one. Smaato gives publishers unparalleled controls to make monetization simple. Publishers can bring their first-party data and manage all inventory in one place. Marketers get access to the highest-quality inventory so they can reach audiences around the world and on any device. Headquartered in San Francisco, Smaato is part of Verve Group, a Media and Games Invest (MGI) company, with additional offices in Hamburg, New York, Beijing, and Singapore. Learn more at www.smaato.com.
- Omnichannel platform (supports all devices, all ad formats, all sizes, all channels, all environments)
- Mobile, Desktop, In-App, Web, OTT/CTV
- Free ad server
- Clean, protected marketplace
- In-house SSAI solution for OTT/CTV
- Self-serve platform
- High quality customer service
- Flexible, programmatic buying options and header bidding solutions
- Smaato offers a truly global reach
- Easy integration
With Smaato, publishers have access to the Smaato Publisher Platform (SPX), which has a wide range of targeting capabilities and functionality that enable them to optimize their mobile properties in one location. This omnichannel ad platform allows publishers to do the following:
- Transact private marketplace and preferred deals
- Run in-house ads
- Allocate traffic according to multiple rules
- Reporting of all key data including CTR, fill rate, and more — all available via a single console
- Choose from multiple customizable integration options
- Access over 450 demand partners worldwide
- Manage full pricing control
- Receive SDK mediation
- Access the reporting API
The Smaato platform also supports OTT and CTV, native advertising, interactive video, and rewarded video, in addition to standard display ad units.
The Smaato Demand Platform (SDX) connects DSPs, agencies, and advertisers to over 90,000 app developers and publishers. The platform allows these demand partners to precisely buy omnichannel inventory and target users via the following variables:
- Connection type
- Device ID
- Ad format
- Data center
- GPS data
SDX is equipped with a data visualization solution for detailed analytics that allows advertisers to optimize their digital ad spend.
240 Stockton St
San Francisco, CA 94108
+1 (650) 286-1198
Empire State Building
350 Fifth Avenue, Suite 7700
New York, NY 10118
+1 (646) 650 5030
Barcastraße 5, 1st Floor
+49 (40) 3480 9490
7-6, Area 2
Gaobeidian, Chaoyang District
Marina One West Tower
9 Straits View, #05-07
+65 6336 6815
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
|Types:||Ad Servers, DSPs|
|Ad Formats:||Banners, Content Lock, In-App, Incentivized, Interstitial, Native, Offer Wall, PopUnder, Rewarded Video, Rich Media, Social, Text, Video|
|Trading Models:||Programmatic, Real Time Bidding, Self Service|
Verve acquires Smaato to bolster mobile ad operations Posted on July 15, 2021 by Anne Freer ...Verve Group, the omni-channel advertising group, just announced that it acquired mobile ad platform Smaato via its Media and Games Invest group.
Mobile video in-app ad click-through rates are 7.5x higher than display ads Posted on May 23, 2019 by Anne Freer That’s according to the latest report by in-app ad platform Smaato together with mobile app marketing company Liftoff, which analysed three trillion ad requests....
The biggest trends impacting OTT and CTV today Posted on April 06, 2022 Early in 2021, we launched our robust OTT/CTV Advertising Platform at Smaato, and immediately our publishers and marketers began to see results.
The Biggest Trends in Programmatic Supply in 2020 Posted on December 07, 2020 ...(Product Operations Manager at Jampp) interviewed Fyber’s Offer Yehudai, MoPub’s Amy Auranicky, and Smaato’s Umair Malik.
Private marketplaces are taking over the in-app world too Posted on December 03, 2019 ...the open web, ad spending via open auction still constitutes the majority of total ad spending on the Smaato platform and will for years to come.
App developers see 300% CPM lift via data enrichment Posted on September 24, 2019 However, according to a recent analysis of data from the Smaato platform for the first half of 2019, rich user data also represents a massive boon for publishers.....
China’s In-App advertising opportunity: what publishers need to know Posted on November 07, 2018 Here at Smaato, we’ve seen evidence of China’s increased smartphone penetration rate in the growing number....
@adExchangers Programmatic I/O Las Vegas called and we listened! As we pack our bags, the excitement grows. Only a… https://t.co/XRbdy2ihQj(about 4 days ago)
OTT & CTV advertising is hardly a fleeting phenomenon. #OTT and #CTV advertising is trending, and for good reason.… https://t.co/sTTn3Q7fT9(about 6 days ago)
@fraudlogix provides research through global ad request to identify traffic originating from bots, scripts, and hij… https://t.co/UaKPo8tzZz(about 7 days ago)
The creative community reunites to focus on the future @Cannes_Lions! Save the Date to meet us there and share visi… https://t.co/9Opkj62zwP(about 11 days ago)
Do you know what ad podding is? Ad pods are commercial breaks in the #OTT world. How can ad podding help advertiser… https://t.co/567g6pyJu4(about 14 days ago)
- Diversity & Inclusion Blog Series: A Q&A on the Importance of Diversity & Inclusion in the Digital Advertising Workplace With Iab Europe’s Programmatic Trading Committee Posted on 23rd May 2022 (about 12 hours ago)
- What’s the Deal with Pre-Packaged Deals? Posted on 19th May 2022 (about 4 days ago)
- 2022 Trend Alert: Mobile Gaming is Here to Stay Posted on 12th May 2022 (about 2 weeks ago)
- OTT Blog Series: Roll of Ad Podding in the Future of CTV Posted on 05th May 2022 (about 3 weeks ago)
- In-Game Mobile Advertisements: The Benefits of In-Game Advertising Posted on 28th April 2022 (about 4 weeks ago)
Posted by Artyom Dogtiev Smaato’s real-time bidding platform example Source.