Smaato is a mobile real-time advertising platform that specializes in the monetization of apps, helping app developers and mobile publishers maximize their ad revenues. Smaato does this by aggregating over 450 global demand partners and then offering real-time competition for every impression, providing higher visibility and transparency for users and boosting the prices of in-app and mobile website traffic. The platform also has a wide range of targeting capabilities and functionality for both publishers and demand partners, supporting a variety of mobile display and video ad formats.
- Mobile-only ad exchange
- Global reach with six offices worldwide
- Over 500 billion ad requests per month
- Real-time competition for each impression
- Fast and easy integration options
- High eCPMs and fill rates
- Offers publishers full pricing controls
- Access to 260+ DSPs and 190+ ad networks
- SDK-enabled ad networks
- Over 90,000 publishers already integrated
- Connect to over 10,000 advertisers with a single integration
240 Stockton St, 10th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94108
T: +1 (650) 286-1198
F: +1 (650) 240-0708
Empire State Building
350 Fifth Avenue, Suite 7700
New York, NY 10118
T: +1 (646) 650-5030
F: +1 (650) 641-2913
Valentinskamp 70, Emporio 19th Floor
20355 Hamburg, Germany
T: +49 (40) 3480-9490
F: +49 (40) 4921-9055
T: +49 (40) 3480 9490
12 Marina Boulevard, #35-01
Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3
T: +65 6336-6815
F: +65 6336-6642
1018 Changning Road
21F Cloud Nine Plaza
Shanghai, China 200042
T: +65 6336-6815
With Smaato, publishers have access to the Smaato Publisher Platform (SPX), which has a wide range of targeting capabilities and functionality that enable developers to optimize their mobile properties in one location. This mobile ad platform allows publishers to do the following:
- Transact private marketplace and preferred deals
- Run in-house ads
- Allocate traffic according to multiple rules
- Reporting of all key data including CTR, fill rate, and more — all available via a single console
- Choose from multiple customizable integration options
- Access over 450 demand partners worldwide
- Manage full pricing control
- Receive SDK mediation
- Access the reporting API
The Smaato platform also supports native advertising, interactive video, and rewarded video, in addition to standard display ad units.
The Smaato Demand Platform (SDX) connects DSPs, agencies, and advertisers to over 90,000 app developers and publishers. The platform allows these demand partners to precisely buy mobile inventory and target users via the following variables:
- Connection type
- Device ID
- Ad format
- Data center
- GPS data
SDX is equipped with a data visualization solution for detailed analytics that allows advertisers to optimize their mobile ad spend. Smaato’s global reach stands at:
- 500+ billion ad requests per month
- Over one billion unique mobile users per month
- Over 90,000 mobile publishers
|Types:||Ad Servers, Mobile DSP|
|Ad Formats:||Banners, In-App, Native, Rewarded Video, Rich Media, Text, Video|
|Trading Models:||Programmatic, Real Time Bidding, Self Service|
- Mobile video in-app ad click-through rates are 7.5x higher than display ads Posted on May 23, 2019 by Anne Freer That’s according to the latest report by in-app ad platform Smaato together with mobile app marketing company Liftoff, which analysed three trillion ad requests....
- Year ahead: The top mobile and in-app advertising predictions for 2018 Posted on December 21, 2017 by Anne Freer Smaato - Ragnar Kruse, CEO and Co-Founder As marketers continue to increase their in-app advertising....
- mobyaffiliates releases research on Top Mobile Ad Servers 2017 Posted on October 31, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev ...Audience Network, Admob by Google, Yahoo App Publishing, Mobvista, MobFox, Epom, Propeller Ads, Appodeal, Smaato, OpenX, AdColony, Fyber, Aerserv, Inneractive, Tapsense, Tapdaq, Applovin, Sizmek and Clickky.
- How to Plan Ahead for Holiday and Triple Your Mobile Ad Revenue Posted on October 19, 2016 by Artyom Dogtiev 2015 In just one year, mobile ad spend for Q4increased by 175%in 2015 for Smaato, one of our top ad network partners.
- The Biggest Trends in Programmatic Supply in 2020 Posted on December 07, 2020 ...(Product Operations Manager at Jampp) interviewed Fyber’s Offer Yehudai, MoPub’s Amy Auranicky, and Smaato’s Umair Malik.
- Shpock leverages App Retargeting to re-engage UK shoppers Posted on February 05, 2020
- 3 Mobile app monetization myths developers unwittingly believe Posted on December 09, 2019
- Private marketplaces are taking over the in-app world too Posted on December 03, 2019 ...the open web, ad spending via open auction still constitutes the majority of total ad spending on the Smaato platform and will for years to come.
- App developers see 300% CPM lift via data enrichment Posted on September 24, 2019 However, according to a recent analysis of data from the Smaato platform for the first half of 2019, rich user data also represents a massive boon for publishers.....
Finally #programmatic #deals explained! To navigate through #OpenAuction, #PrivateExchange, #PreferredDeals, and… https://t.co/ZwnEhaGTrI(about 1 day ago)
RT @MarTechSeries: @Smaato's Digital Ad Tech Platform is a Data-Privacy Compliant, Self-Serve Ad Server and Monetization Solution That Give…(about 2 days ago)
Curious about the latest advertising targeting trends? Join us on February 24th for a #webinar. Register here:… https://t.co/JyQaCIKtSI(about 10 days ago)
RT @Smaato: As we enter 2021, we're taking a moment to reflect on the past year at Smaato. Check out our year in review. We wish you a safe…(about 39 days ago)
As we enter 2021, we're taking a moment to reflect on the past year at Smaato. Check out our year in review. We wis… https://t.co/TSFqyCABxa(about 58 days ago)
- The Four Programmatic Deals Posted on 25th February 2021 (about 2 days ago)
- iOS 14, IDFA, SKAdNetwork: What Does It Mean For You? Posted on 28th January 2021 (about 1 month ago)
- Monetization Mondays Ep. 1: Customer Obsession With CEO Ajitpal Pannu [Video] Posted on 07th September 2020 (about 6 months ago)
- Smaato Inventory Available Directly on Google Display & Video 360 Posted on 16th July 2020 (about 8 months ago)
- First-Price Auctions: Simple, Transparent, Effective Posted on 09th June 2020 (about 9 months ago)
- Posted by Artyom Dogtiev Smaato’s real-time bidding platform example Source.
Built for premium publishers to serve demanding buyers.
Make Advertising Better
Impressions that inspire
Largest mobile ad server & RTB exchange
The largest independent sell-side advertising platform, built from Rubicon Project & Telaria
The world’s most popular, free, open source ad serving system
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Smaato representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.