Unity Ads is the ad monetization solution for mobile games from Unity Technologies. It enables mobile game developers to monetize their entire player base, via ads that are native to Unity-based games. Thanks to its smooth integration, Unity ads allow game developers to target players that are most likely to be interested to try a particular game. Also it allows game developers to increase LTV (lifetime value) of their player base.
The platform is compatible with all game engines including Corona, Marmalade and Adobe Air among others, and works with Android 2.3 upwards and iOS 4.0 onwards, giving it large reach on the market. It is also mediation-ready, being coded to accept plug-ins from SkyRocket and MoPub.
- Industry-leading eCPM
- High global fill rate
- Built-in to the Unity Engine
- Used by Ruzzle: over 35 million players in 128 countries.
- Over 200 million installs in 3 years
- Near-real-time reporting with web dashboard and API.
Unity Ads Info
|Types:||Ad Servers, Mobile Ad Network|
|Ad Formats:||Banners, Interstitial, Video|
|Trading Models:||Real Time Bidding|
- Google extends share of non-organic app installs by 15% Posted on March 25, 2021 by Anne Freer ” Unity Ads hit the top spot in the power rankings for Hyper Casual, Arcade, Puzzle and Word games.
- Facebook and Google continue to dominate in latest mobile ad Performance Index Posted on October 14, 2020 by Anne Freer Meanwhile, Unity Ads emerged as the leader among the Retention Index due to a jump in scale.
- Google's share of app retargeting climbs 44% rivalling Facebook Posted on April 01, 2020 by Anne Freer Additionally, ironSource, Unity Ads and AppLovin emerged at the top of the AppsFlyer chart controlling 35% of the gaming app install....
- Snap rises up ranks for latest AppsFlyer performance index Posted on March 20, 2019 by Anne Freer Meanwhile, ironSource doubled its market share globally surpassing Unity Ads to fourth spot.
- Global mobile game advertising and monetization in H1, 2020 [white paper] Posted on July 27, 2020 In spite of Google Ads and Facebook’s dominance in the global market, ironSource, Unity Ads, AppLovin and Nativex rose in the outburst of global gaming to grab 43% of the creative in....
- APAC emerges as the fastest-growing mobile app market Posted on November 11, 2019 ...process. ConsoliAds provides ad mediation for over 20 renowned digital ad networks including Google Admob, Unity Ads, IronSource, and AdColony.
Computer vision models are highly intelligent – but training them requires a ton of data 🤖 Find out how Unity Com… https://t.co/raMWndhEPE(about 1 day ago)
@finitereflect @MicrobirdGames That sword slide down the outside of the tower is quite satisfying as well!(about 1 day ago)
@FuzzForce They see me rollin', they hatin'...🎲(about 1 day ago)
@improxgames @MicrobirdGames https://t.co/lcS7ejEAGO(about 1 day ago)
@JustAGuyGame @MicrobirdGames "Playing" 😂(about 1 day ago)
- Unity’s Operate Dashboard: How to measure, monitor and optimize your free-to-play game for success Posted on 12th October 2018 (about 2 years ago)
- Game of Sites: Unity Between Five Kingdoms Posted on 30th August 2017 (about 4 years ago)
- What this cool cat can teach you about mobile free-to-play games Posted on 15th August 2017 (about 4 years ago)
- Unity’s future of VR ads and how Cinemachine and Timeline will change storytelling as we know it Posted on 22nd July 2017 (about 4 years ago)
- 16 Highlights from 2016 on the Unity blog Posted on 29th December 2016 (about 4 years ago)
Impressions that inspire
The world’s most popular, free, open source ad serving system
Largest mobile ad server & RTB exchange
Powering People‑Based Marketing Across the Open Web
The Future of Programmatic. Delivered
Connecting people with apps
Unity Ads Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Unity Ads representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.