mediasmart, a self-serve mobile programmatic platform (now part of Affle group) provides advertisers, trading desks and agencies an integrated mobile advertising solution with the unique capability of measuring incremental metrics in real-time for Proximity and App marketing.
- Proximity Marketing: Create audiences based on user’s location patterns and target them at the right place and the right time. Measure the real impact of your Drive to Store campaigns with incremental footfall in real-time.
- Connected TV: Reach users on their Connected TV (CTV) devices and increase your brand impact by synchronizing campaigns across devices in the household. Benefit from the experience of omnichannel video while following the data driven programmatic approach.
- App Marketing With Incrementality Measurement: Automatically measure incremental impact of your App Marketing campaigns delivered either on the mediasmart platform or elsewhere through our ad server.
- Programmatic Brand Marketing: Drive higher brand recall and top of the mind awareness with brand-safe advertising. Measure and optimize viewability in real-time with total control on deal management, whitelist and blacklist for publishers with full protection on publisher spoofing.
Programmatic & Proximity Marketing Platform to drive incremental growth
- Proprietary self-service programmatic marketing platform
- Strong Audience capabilities with unique location context
- Easily white-labelled built on open APIs & configurable invoicing settings
- Worldwide premium Mobile & CTV Inventory
Noelia Amoedo Noelia has extensive experience in the mobile, internet and social media, with a proven track record of success in developing profitable business from scratch in international markets. Her deep knowledge of the mobile industry has been forged working in different positions in the value chain, multiple business models across more than a dozen markets. Before becoming CEO at mediasmart, she held multiple executive positions such as VP of Marketing and Business Development for EMEA at Palm (acquired by HP), VP of Mobile for the social network Hi5 and Managing Director for Buongiorno USA (acquired by NTT DOCOMO).
Noelia holds a Bachelor’s degree in Physics from Santiago de Compostela University (Spain) and a Master of Science in Electrical Engineering from Stanford, where she was a Fulbright Scholar.
HQ: Calle García de Paredes 12,
1º B, Madrid, 28010
Find our latest career opportunities here.
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
|Types:||Ad Servers, DSPs|
|Ad Formats:||Native, Rich Media, Video|
|Trading Models:||Self Service|
Twitter cannot show tweets right now. Please try again.
Built for premium publishers to serve demanding buyers.
Make Advertising Better
Evolve with technology
Veziron Media DSP
Connecting global brands to captivated audiences
Impressions that inspire
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a mediasmart representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.