List of App Store Optimization (ASO) Tools, Services and Agencies
App analytics and market data platform to help developers build a better app business, App Annie is also one of the most famous repositories of news and statistics on the mobile world, is the one that Apple Inc. itself frequently quotes during its WWDC annual events. It basically sets the standard for the app industry datasets and analytics. With App Annie dashboard you can track apps downloads, revenue, usage, user demographics and advertising campaigns, across over 50 metrics to improve your mobile strategy
- Type: Marketing Analytics, In-app analytics, App advertising analytics
- Pricing: Free or custom
- Platforms supported: iOS, Android, TvOS, macOS, Windows, Amazon
Gummicube revolutionized mobile marketing in 2010 as the first App Store Optimization company. Gummicube’s DATACUBE ™ software leverages proprietary ‘big data for mobile’ to understand search trends and the competitive landscape inside of the app stores. By using DATACUBE, mobile search data and user behavior is no longer a black box — resulting in greater visibility, more high-quality organic downloads and a lower overall cost of user acquisition.
- Services: App Store Optimization, Mobile App Marketing, Review & User Sentiment Management, Social Influencer Program,
- Offices: San Jose, US
- Tagline: We’re dedicated to helping your mobile app find its audience.
Apptopia is a mobile app market intelligence and competitor tracking service that maintains a database of app performance data from all major app stores. It also monitors mobile ad market to report on ad performance, with data segmentation by location, category and specific app store.
- Type: Marketing analytics
- Pricing: Starter plan ($2k/month and up), Pro plan ($3,6k/month and up)
- Platforms supported: iOS, Android
PreApps is a mobile app marketing platform that hosts millions of mobile apps before they are launched on mobile app stores. PreApps app directory hosts apps from different categories, in addition to that it has Top Apps, New PreApps and Featured Apps special categories to feature new additions to the platform. On top of that it offers a number of app marketing services.
- Services: Pre-Launch Beta Testing, App Review Submission, Publicity, Video Demo Creation And Distribution, ASO
- Offices: Boston, US
- Tagline: We help grow apps to millions of downloads and sales
All-in-one solution to grow app business.Learn more about ASOdesk
App Growth Network is a global app marketing agency with three major area of focus – App Product Marketing, App Growth Marketing (UA) and Analytics.
- Type: Marketing analytics, In-app analytics
- Pricing: n/a
- Platforms supported: iOS, Android.
AppManager is a SaaS platform, which allows app developers and publishers to streamline their app submission process and iterate faster on their apps. Users can directly connect their different store accounts with AppManager to get one optimized interface for their whole team.Learn more about AppManager
Yodel Mobile, founded by current CEO Mick Rigby, is a full-service global mobile marketing agency. Their team of mobile and app experts have helped businesses achieve mobile marketing success since 2007.
They work with clients from single territory start-ups to established, multi-territory, international brands such as mytaxi, NBCUniversal, UKTV, Bauer Media, Fujifilm, The Economist, Teletext Holidays and Gymshark.
Yodel Mobile’s Fit to Market program, which is unique in the sector, offers a blend of optimizations that drive organic discoverability and improve retention of the most valuable users through activities across ASO, mCRM, Searchability, Analytics and more.
- Services: Fit to Market, App Business Support, Strategy, Acquisition, ASO
- Offices: London, UK.
- Tagline: Global and local marketing expertise for app driven businesses
Learn more about Yodel Mobile
Reflection.io provides market intelligence and app data to clients like Miniclip, Sky and the BBC through it’s web-based interface and two different free plans, with one tracking 10 apps.
- Type: Marketing analytics
- Pricing: Basic plan (free), Pro plan ($200/month), Custom Reports plan (custom pricing)
- Platforms Supported: iOS, Android