Sensor Tower is the leading, trusted source of enterprise-grade market intelligence and performance metrics in the mobile app ecosystem. Sensor Tower’s innovative mobile performance, trend insights, and ad network products offer enterprise-level data on the global mobile app economy. From mobile-first startups to blue-chip companies and financial institutions, Sensor Tower provides quality insights and leading customer support at every step of the mobile journey.
- App Intelligence – monitors all aspects of your app’s global storefront, track, test, and optimize keyword strategy, and keep a close eye on your competition.
- Store Intelligence – offers unparalleled web-based analysis of downloads and revenue estimates for millions of apps, thousands of publishers, and all major countries and categories.
- Ad Intelligence – provides ad data and is driven by hundreds of millions of mobile ad impressions from all major ad networks including AdMob, Apple Search Ads, TikTok, Facebook, Snapchat, and more.
- Usage Intelligence – enables you to distinguish real growth from noise by following the user journey post-app installation.
- App Teardown – with SDK support, allows you to look under the hood of the market’s most successful apps and see how their developers approach mobile technology.
For more information on Enterprise accounts visit our Pricing Page.
Why Sensor Tower?
Sensor Tower’s platform leverages billions of data points to offer unparalleled real-time analysis for millions of apps and thousands of publishers in all major countries and categories. Trusted by Fortune 100 companies, top research institutions, major news publications, and leading financial firms, Sensor Tower serves more than 500k mobile apps worldwide.
- App Intelligence
- Store Intelligence
- Ad Intelligence
- Usage Intelligence
- App Teardown
Oliver Yeh is co-founder at Sensor Tower.
USA – Sensor Tower USA (HQ), 275 Battery St. San Francisco, CA. 94111.
EMEA – Sensor Tower EMEA. 15-19 Bloomsbury Way, London United Kingdom. WC1A 2TH
CHINA – Sensor Tower China. 43F Maxdo Centre, No. 8 Xingyi Road, Shanghai, China. 200336.
SOUTH KOREA – Sensor Tower South Korea. 66 Chungmin-ro. Songpa-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
Check out our Careers page for more info.
Sensor Tower Data
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
Sensor Tower Info
- TikTok was installed over 63 million times in August Posted on October 02, 2020 by Anne Freer ...responsible for the highest number of installs were Indonesia (11%) and Brazil (9%), according to data from Sensor Tower.
- Zoom beats TikTok for downloads on App Store in Q2 Posted on July 21, 2020 by Anne Freer That’s according to new research from Sensor Tower.
- Quibi fails to convert free trial users to subscribers Posted on July 10, 2020 by Anne Freer ...online streaming service, converted less than 10% of its users into paying subscribers according to Sensor Tower data shared with TechCrunch.
- The COVID-19 effect: mobile app spend rose 23.4% during first half of 2020 Posted on July 02, 2020 by Anne Freer ...surprise that COVID-19 lockdowns had an effect on consumer spending on apps, but now new data from Sensor Tower’s Store Intelligence shows just how much mobile users spent during the first half of 2020. Overall,....
- Sensor Tower acquires two apps to bolster mobile app data services Posted on June 22, 2020 by Anne Freer Sensor Tower, the mobile App Store marketing expert, announced the acquisition of two new Android mobile....
- iPad app downloads increase 40% due to pandemic lockdowns Posted on May 11, 2020 by Anne Freer According to data published by Sensor Tower, app downloads for the iPad stood at over 1.
- Is mobile Free-to-Play recession-proof? Posted on August 11, 2020 ...seeing record growth with more than 13 billion downloads on Google Play and the App Store according to Sensor Tower.
- Covid-19 impact on publishers and advertisers - are things getting back to normal? Posted on June 22, 2020 According to the Sensor Tower Report, games witnessed 50% growth in the first quarter of 2020 and China heavily added....
- Youth is turning away from Facebook and WeChat - here’s what they like instead Posted on October 23, 2019 Private and video messaging are in vogue; Sensor Tower research shows how, in September 2019, WhatsApp was the most downloaded non-gaming app worldwide....
- Play Pass: why Google is considering a subscription service for its stores and what barriers are in its way Posted on December 13, 2018 ...improve the store and the impressive range of high-end Android handsets released in the past year, Sensor Tower and Morgan Stanley suggested net revenues per user on its flagship store sat at just $0.
Honor of Kings from @TencentGames was the top grossing mobile game worldwide for September 2020 with close to $240M… https://t.co/PdkjZ2h6NQ(about 1 day ago)
RT @verge: Among Us isn’t just blowing up on Twitch — it’s dominating mobile gaming https://t.co/OB35Jxb8j6 https://t.co/CuNhb5m7EF(about 4 days ago)
In the first three quarters of 2020 alone, Japan accounted for nearly a quarter of mobile game revenue worldwide. L… https://t.co/zoEDqoWiqP(about 4 days ago)
Download our latest Data Digest report, which analyzes Q3 2020 trends and highlights in mobile. Dive into the boom… https://t.co/o6bigzuueP(about 5 days ago)
The highest ranking mobile #publisher worldwide for September 2020 was @Google with over 294.3M installs, a 20% inc… https://t.co/UIC1fxXCY1(about 8 days ago)
Sensor Tower Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.