Sensor Tower is the leading, trusted source of enterprise-grade market intelligence and performance metrics in the mobile app ecosystem. Sensor Tower’s innovative mobile performance, trend insights, and ad network products offer enterprise-level data on the global mobile app economy.
From mobile-first startups to blue-chip companies and financial institutions, Sensor Tower provides quality insights and leading customer support at every step of the mobile journey.
Source: Sensor Tower
- App Intelligence – monitors all aspects of your app’s global storefront, track, test, and optimize keyword strategy, and keep a close eye on your competition.
- Store Intelligence – offers an unparalleled web-based analysis of downloads and revenue estimates for millions of apps, thousands of publishers, and all major countries and categories.
- Ad Intelligence – provides ad data and is driven by hundreds of millions of mobile ad impressions from all major ad networks including AdMob, Apple Search Ads, TikTok, Facebook, Snapchat, and more.
- Usage Intelligence – enables you to distinguish real growth from noise by following the user journey post-app installation.
- App Teardown – with SDK support, allows you to look under the hood of the market’s most successful apps and see how their developers approach mobile technology.
For more information on our Enterprise accounts visit our Pricing Page.
Source: Sensor Tower
Why Sensor Tower?
Sensor Tower’s platform leverages billions of data points to offer unparalleled real-time analysis for millions of apps and thousands of publishers in all major countries and categories.
Trusted by Fortune 100 companies, top research institutions, major news publications, and leading financial firms, Sensor Tower serves more than 500k mobile apps worldwide.
- Drive organic growth with the leading App Store Optimization platform
- Accurate download and app revenue estimates that drive strategic decisions
- App revenue estimates and more useful metrics
- Develop a winning user acquisition campaigns with mobile advertising insights
- Decipher and act on app store trends so that you can grow quickly
- Discover hidden technology that drives successful apps
- Keep your finger on the pulse of the vast app ecosystem
- Easy to use, create and manage with a customer service team ready and waiting
- Receive email or Slack notifications when a competitor launches a new app
- With Ad Intelligence you can quickly see if a boost in the Top Charts was due to an ad spend
Oliver Yeh is the co-founder of Sensor Tower
Oliver helps mobile companies increase their organic downloads by optimizing their keywords. Companies who have used his service have seen 2-3x increase in their downloads.
Sensor Tower Offices
Sensor Tower USA (HQ),
275 Battery St.
San Francisco, CA. 94111
EMEA – Sensor Tower EMEA
15-19 Bloomsbury Way, London
CHINA – Sensor Tower China
43F Maxdo Centre,
No. 8 Xingyi Road,
Shanghai, China. 200336
Sensor Tower South Korea
66 Chungmin-ro. Songpa-gu
Seoul, Republic of Korea
Sensor Tower Jobs and Careers
Sensor Tower lists available jobs and positions here with openings in their offices in London and San Francisco across roles in Sales, Marketing and Development.
You can find employee reviews of Sensor Tower on the company’s Glassdoor profile here.
Sensor Tower Data
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
Sensor Tower Info
|Types:||Ad Network, Ad Server, Agencies, App Ad Services|
- US spending on mobile games reaches 28% market share Posted on May 27, 2021 by Anne Freer That’s according to new research from Sensor Tower.
- IP-based mobile games generate 23% of user spending Posted on May 18, 2021 by Anne Freer Now, new data by Sensor Tower shows that 23% of mobile game player spending and 17% of downloads in the US were generated....
- WhatsApp installs drop as rivals Signal and Telegram see app downloads skyrocket Posted on May 17, 2021 by Anne Freer According to Sensor Tower data, people have been flocking to use alternatives like Telegram and Signal since the start....
- Twitch downloads jump 134% in COVID year but its momentum is far from over Posted on May 13, 2021 by Anne Freer New data from Sensor Tower shows that the moment continues for the app with first quarter installs reaching 22 million,....
- Clubhouse downloads fall to under one million in April Posted on May 11, 2021 by David Curry According to Sensor Tower, the app was downloaded 922,000 times worldwide in April, an 89 percent decline on its monthly....
- Fugo Games collaborates with Zoomd engagement platform Posted on May 07, 2021 by Anne Freer ...company’s more popular titles is Words of Wonders which was downloads 3 million times in April according to Sensor Tower data.
- Social audio app installs jump to 20 million in 2021 Posted on April 28, 2021 by Anne Freer ...space. The three top social audio apps reached 20 million installs in 2021 alone, according to new data from Sensor Tower, with Clubhouse leading that pack at 15.
- Clubhouse adds Payments feature to reward creators Posted on April 09, 2021 by Anne Freer The app hit peak point in early February charting to number 21 of Sensor Tower’s US top free iPhone apps chart.
- Business, sports and hypercasual apps most affected by pandemic in 2020 Posted on April 01, 2021 by Anne Freer New data from Sensor Tower reveals that three areas were particularly affected by lasting lockdowns and innovation....
- An app economy on steroids: How to grab a piece of the action Posted on February 15, 2021 App intelligence firm Sensor Tower estimates that by 2024, the number of app downloads will have reached a whopping 183.
- Is mobile Free-to-Play recession-proof? Posted on August 11, 2020 ...seeing record growth with more than 13 billion downloads on Google Play and the App Store according to Sensor Tower.
- Hyper-casual games, hyper-growth for your audience Posted on July 01, 2020 ...most popular type of game - 78% of all games downloaded in 2019 were hyper-casual games according to Sensor Tower - reaching a diverse demographic audience.
- Covid-19 impact on publishers and advertisers - are things getting back to normal? Posted on June 22, 2020 According to the Sensor Tower Report, games witnessed 50% growth in the first quarter of 2020 and China heavily added....
- Maximizing your video ad performance with 5 Facebook A\B Testing best practices Posted on November 26, 2019 We recommend using Sensor Tower’s share of voice feature to help you uncover the advertisers and creative that matter....
RT @MobileGameAward: Could @SensorTower be the best Best Analytics/Data Tool for #MobileGames in 2020? They're a finalist at next month's p…(about 11 hours ago)
In the first half of 2021, travel app installs are projected to hit approximately 124.7M across the U.S., up 35% Y/… https://t.co/T54BuXBMCq(about 4 days ago)
The top 100 mobile games in the U.S. by revenue accounted for 64.4% of all player spending in 2020, representing a… https://t.co/LROa5hO3VC(about 4 days ago)
RT @MintegralInc: Join us and our friends at @Kooapps and @SensorTower on June 22nd as we take a look at how to leverage the power of your…(about 5 days ago)
We're just one week away from our #webinar with @kooapps hosted by @MintegralInc! Don't forget to sign up to learn… https://t.co/UAcSEUI4tr(about 6 days ago)
Understand your customers to serve them better
Analytics for modern product teams
Ads Intelligence Tool For Marketing Strategy
Push Notifications & In-App Messaging
The 360° Platform to Connect All Your User Acquisition Dots
Product Analytics and Innovation. Build better customer journeys.
Sensor Tower Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Sensor Tower representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.