Sensor Tower is the leading, trusted source of enterprise-grade market intelligence and performance metrics in the mobile app ecosystem. Sensor Tower’s innovative mobile performance, trend insights, and ad network products offer enterprise-level data on the global mobile app economy. From mobile-first startups to blue-chip companies and financial institutions, Sensor Tower provides quality insights and leading customer support at every step of the mobile journey.
- App Intelligence – monitors all aspects of your app’s global storefront, track, test, and optimize keyword strategy, and keep a close eye on your competition.
- Store Intelligence – offers unparalleled web-based analysis of downloads and revenue estimates for millions of apps, thousands of publishers, and all major countries and categories.
- Ad Intelligence – provides ad data and is driven by hundreds of millions of mobile ad impressions from all major ad networks including AdMob, Apple Search Ads, TikTok, Facebook, Snapchat, and more.
- Usage Intelligence – enables you to distinguish real growth from noise by following the user journey post-app installation.
- App Teardown – with SDK support, allows you to look under the hood of the market’s most successful apps and see how their developers approach mobile technology.
For more information on Enterprise accounts visit our Pricing Page.
Why Sensor Tower?
Sensor Tower’s platform leverages billions of data points to offer unparalleled real-time analysis for millions of apps and thousands of publishers in all major countries and categories. Trusted by Fortune 100 companies, top research institutions, major news publications, and leading financial firms, Sensor Tower serves more than 500k mobile apps worldwide.
- App Intelligence
- Store Intelligence
- Ad Intelligence
- Usage Intelligence
- App Teardown
Oliver Yeh is co-founder at Sensor Tower.
USA – Sensor Tower USA (HQ), 275 Battery St. San Francisco, CA. 94111.
EMEA – Sensor Tower EMEA. 15-19 Bloomsbury Way, London United Kingdom. WC1A 2TH
CHINA – Sensor Tower China. 43F Maxdo Centre, No. 8 Xingyi Road, Shanghai, China. 200336.
SOUTH KOREA – Sensor Tower South Korea. 66 Chungmin-ro. Songpa-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
Check out our Careers page for more info.
Sensor Tower Data
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
Sensor Tower Info
- App stores remove 48,000 mobile game apps in China Posted on January 15, 2021 by Anne Freer According to data from Sensor Tower, approximately 48,000 mobile games were removed from the Apple App Store during December....
- Downloads of Signal and Telegram apps surge as WhatsApp announces privacy changes Posted on January 14, 2021 by Anne Freer 5 million on the Apple App Store and Google Play according to Sensor Tower data, marking a rise of 43x from the week before.
- Consumers spent 35% more on apps during the 2020 festive break Posted on January 06, 2021 by Anne Freer According to data from Sensor Tower this represents a whopping 35% percent growth from the $303 million in 2019.
- Mobile app spend rose 29% over holiday period in Europe Posted on January 05, 2021 by Anne Freer 6 million in Europe, according to new data from Sensor Tower.
- TikTok attracts highest percentage of positive reviews in 2020 Posted on December 21, 2020 by Anne Freer ...percentage of positive reviews among the top 10 downloaded iOS apps in the US, according to new data from Sensor Tower.
- Five mobile games that broke the $1 billion revenue barrier this year Posted on December 18, 2020 by Anne Freer That’s according to new data from Sensor Tower.
- Mobile game spend increased 26% because of lockdowns Posted on November 17, 2020 by Anne Freer 7 billion, according to data from Sensor Tower.
- Is mobile Free-to-Play recession-proof? Posted on August 11, 2020 ...seeing record growth with more than 13 billion downloads on Google Play and the App Store according to Sensor Tower.
- Hyper-casual games, hyper-growth for your audience Posted on July 01, 2020 ...most popular type of game - 78% of all games downloaded in 2019 were hyper-casual games according to Sensor Tower - reaching a diverse demographic audience.
- Covid-19 impact on publishers and advertisers - are things getting back to normal? Posted on June 22, 2020 According to the Sensor Tower Report, games witnessed 50% growth in the first quarter of 2020 and China heavily added....
- Maximizing your video ad performance with 5 Facebook A\B Testing best practices Posted on November 26, 2019 We recommend using Sensor Tower’s share of voice feature to help you uncover the advertisers and creative that matter....
- Youth is turning away from Facebook and WeChat - here’s what they like instead Posted on October 23, 2019 Sensor Tower WeChat is an incredibly versatile piece of software.
RT @MCV_DEVELOP: Congrats to @InfinityWard, @Jagex, @kabam, @King_Games, @KojiPro2015_EN, @AFK_Arena (Lilith Games), Last Shelter Survival…(about 22 hours ago)
Top news #apps in the U.S. saw up to 170% growth for #InaugurationDay, led by @CNN which rose 530 places on the App… https://t.co/vOvzpSZhOR(about 1 day ago)
European spending in Health & Fitness category apps, including @Strava, @calm, and @Headspace, rose 70.2% Y/Y to $5… https://t.co/rfQ6i5DSDz(about 2 days ago)
We are excited to announce that Sensor Tower was recently recognized by @BuiltIn as one of their "Best Midsize Comp… https://t.co/yAdzjSuYBb(about 2 days ago)
Trends that emerged in early 2020 continued to affect the app economy throughout the year and will no doubt have a… https://t.co/WujvjtsX64(about 4 days ago)
Analytics on the go
Deliver the perfect app experience
Connecting Brands and Audiences Through Influence
Real-time data solutions and mobile analytics and attribution attribution provider
Know Your App. Know Your Market.
Get access to thousands of exclusive offers with one link!
Sensor Tower Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Sensor Tower representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.