Sensor Tower is the leading, trusted source of enterprise-grade market intelligence and performance metrics in the mobile app ecosystem. Sensor Tower’s innovative mobile performance, trend insights, and ad network products offer enterprise-level data on the global mobile app economy.
From mobile-first startups to blue-chip companies and financial institutions, Sensor Tower provides quality insights and leading customer support at every step of the mobile journey.
Source: Sensor Tower
- App Intelligence – monitors all aspects of your app’s global storefront, track, test, and optimize keyword strategy, and keep a close eye on your competition.
- Store Intelligence – offers an unparalleled web-based analysis of downloads and revenue estimates for millions of apps, thousands of publishers, and all major countries and categories.
- Ad Intelligence – provides ad data and is driven by hundreds of millions of mobile ad impressions from all major ad networks including AdMob, Apple Search Ads, TikTok, Facebook, Snapchat, and more.
- Usage Intelligence – enables you to distinguish real growth from noise by following the user journey post-app installation.
- App Teardown – with SDK support, allows you to look under the hood of the market’s most successful apps and see how their developers approach mobile technology.
For more information on our Enterprise accounts visit our Pricing Page.
Source: Sensor Tower
Why Sensor Tower?
Sensor Tower’s platform leverages billions of data points to offer unparalleled real-time analysis for millions of apps and thousands of publishers in all major countries and categories.
Trusted by Fortune 100 companies, top research institutions, major news publications, and leading financial firms, Sensor Tower serves more than 500k mobile apps worldwide.
- Drive organic growth with the leading App Store Optimization platform
- Accurate download and app revenue estimates that drive strategic decisions
- App revenue estimates and more useful metrics
- Develop a winning user acquisition campaigns with mobile advertising insights
- Decipher and act on app store trends so that you can grow quickly
- Discover hidden technology that drives successful apps
- Keep your finger on the pulse of the vast app ecosystem
- Easy to use, create and manage with a customer service team ready and waiting
- Receive email or Slack notifications when a competitor launches a new app
- With Ad Intelligence you can quickly see if a boost in the Top Charts was due to an ad spend
Oliver Yeh is the co-founder of Sensor Tower
Oliver helps mobile companies increase their organic downloads by optimizing their keywords. Companies who have used his service have seen 2-3x increase in their downloads.
Sensor Tower Offices
Sensor Tower USA (HQ),
275 Battery St.
San Francisco, CA. 94111
EMEA – Sensor Tower EMEA
15-19 Bloomsbury Way, London
CHINA – Sensor Tower China
43F Maxdo Centre,
No. 8 Xingyi Road,
Shanghai, China. 200336
Sensor Tower South Korea
66 Chungmin-ro. Songpa-gu
Seoul, Republic of Korea
Sensor Tower Jobs and Careers
Sensor Tower lists available jobs and positions here with openings in their offices in London and San Francisco across roles in Sales, Marketing and Development.
You can find employee reviews of Sensor Tower on the company’s Glassdoor profile here.
Sensor Tower Data
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
Sensor Tower Info
|Types:||Ad Network, Ad Server, Agencies, App Ad Services|
- Hyper casual games account for 31% of downloads in 2020 Posted on March 04, 2021 by Anne Freer According to new research from Sensor Tower, game genres that saw rapid growth included Arcade and Puzzle games, which increased 33%....
- Dating apps see revenues and installs spike as younger user base grows Posted on February 04, 2021 by Anne Freer According to data from Sensor Tower, average user age across the top 25 dating apps was the lowest ini three years in the US. And....
- App stores remove 48,000 mobile game apps in China Posted on January 15, 2021 by Anne Freer According to data from Sensor Tower, approximately 48,000 mobile games were removed from the Apple App Store during December....
- Downloads of Signal and Telegram apps surge as WhatsApp announces privacy changes Posted on January 14, 2021 by Anne Freer 5 million on the Apple App Store and Google Play according to Sensor Tower data, marking a rise of 43x from the week before.
- Consumers spent 35% more on apps during the 2020 festive break Posted on January 06, 2021 by Anne Freer According to data from Sensor Tower this represents a whopping 35% percent growth from the $303 million in 2019.
- Mobile app spend rose 29% over holiday period in Europe Posted on January 05, 2021 by Anne Freer 6 million in Europe, according to new data from Sensor Tower.
- TikTok attracts highest percentage of positive reviews in 2020 Posted on December 21, 2020 by Anne Freer ...percentage of positive reviews among the top 10 downloaded iOS apps in the US, according to new data from Sensor Tower.
- An app economy on steroids: How to grab a piece of the action Posted on February 15, 2021 App intelligence firm Sensor Tower estimates that by 2024, the number of app downloads will have reached a whopping 183.
- Is mobile Free-to-Play recession-proof? Posted on August 11, 2020 ...seeing record growth with more than 13 billion downloads on Google Play and the App Store according to Sensor Tower.
- Hyper-casual games, hyper-growth for your audience Posted on July 01, 2020 ...most popular type of game - 78% of all games downloaded in 2019 were hyper-casual games according to Sensor Tower - reaching a diverse demographic audience.
- Covid-19 impact on publishers and advertisers - are things getting back to normal? Posted on June 22, 2020 According to the Sensor Tower Report, games witnessed 50% growth in the first quarter of 2020 and China heavily added....
- Maximizing your video ad performance with 5 Facebook A\B Testing best practices Posted on November 26, 2019 We recommend using Sensor Tower’s share of voice feature to help you uncover the advertisers and creative that matter....
The most downloaded app worldwide for February 2021 was @tiktok_us with more than 56M installs. @Facebook,… https://t.co/231hiHC1CK(about 1 day ago)
We're less than one week away from our #webinar with @phituregrowth! Don't forget to register to hear more about op… https://t.co/9o3FXK16CH(about 1 day ago)
RT @JonErlichman: Apple App Store revenue: 2020 $72 billion 2019 $56 billion 2018 $47 billion 2017 $39 billion 2016 $29 billion 2015 $20 b…(about 2 days ago)
Global hit #GenshinImpact generated approximately $874M during the first five months post-launch, already ranking a… https://t.co/XlLE6D69KD(about 2 days ago)
The top grossing app worldwide for February 2021 was @tiktok_us with more than $110M in user spending, 1.9 times it… https://t.co/RFDroF98AV(about 2 days ago)
Mobile App & SDK Intelligence for iOS & Android
iOS 14-proof advertising analytics
App Growth Network
A Global App Product Marketing Agency
deep link tracking and conversion
Fully-integrated optimisation solution for mobile apps
Real-time data solutions and mobile analytics and attribution attribution provider
Sensor Tower Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Sensor Tower representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.