Airship is a mobile marketing company covering myriad solutions to monetize your app, from mobile marketing automation to mobile analytics and audience segmentation. Its biggest product is a push-notification engine, which has currently been installed 2+ billion times with 10+ billion messages sent each month.
Airship’s engagement campaigns solutions can target user behaviour with high precision, letting you set triggers such as location, lifecycle stage and in-app event, and it also lets you plan multi-step campaigns. Its audience segmentation allows you to analyse your users according to a number of different metrics and specifically target them with campaigns or adverts. The engine is also fully scalable to millions of users for all campaign types.
- Huge knowledge base with case studies and industry insights
- Has worked with global brands like AirBnB and Red Bull Media House
- Offers both a marketin platform and cross-platform wallet managing studio
|Groups:||App Engagement, App Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Push Notifications|
Has your app customer lifecycle funnel sprung a leak? Let’s fix it. Posted on August 31, 2021 ...time could get pretty messy without an automated tool at the wheel! Braze, OneSignal, LeanPlum, and Airship are industry leaders when it comes to increasing in-app customer engagement and implementing....
Strategies and tactics for retaining and engaging app users Posted on January 19, 2021 ...(CRM Campaign Manager @ HelloFresh ) ⭐ Laura Schwarz (Country Manager, Central & Eastern Europe @ Airship) You can check out the full video below.
- How In-App Messages Improve CX and Reduce Friction Posted on 27th September 2021 (about 4 weeks ago)
- How Airship Preference Center Helps Marketers with the iOS 15 Updates Posted on 23rd September 2021 (about 1 month ago)
- Build Stronger Customer Relationships at Scale with Live Chat Posted on 10th September 2021 (about 1 month ago)
- 6 Mobile-First Strategies to Grow Customer Loyalty Posted on 02nd September 2021 (about 2 months ago)
- 20 Loyalty Stats You Need to Know Posted on 16th August 2021 (about 2 months ago)