Creative Clicks is a performance-based user acquisition platform that empowers brands to connect with high-intent customers on a massive scale.
Why Creative Clicks?
- Driven by machine learning technology analyzing big data, Creative Clicks facilitates reaching the right users at the right time, enabling you to acquire quality users at scale. From social, search, and programmatic to native and (in-app) display, we supply a massive scale through our unique and owned media supply and our strong network of 36,000 vetted partners.
- We provide marketers with fully transparent KPI-driven mobile marketing solutions for installs, in-app purchases, leads, sales, and any other action-driven ad metric.
- Our teams optimize campaign performance using ad data including behavioral, geo-location, device, OS, creative type, etc., fully compliant with legislation. We provide full transparency and are integrated with all major MMPs.
At Creative Clicks, we are committed to the success of our ad partners. We believe this can be achieved with our proprietary fraud detection software and our expert dedicated fraud monitoring team. We will protect your ad spend and help you achieve your long-term growth goals with complete transparency.
Our creative studio, excels in using a combination of creativity and data analytics to craft powerful, audience-focused campaigns that stand out and deliver measurable results. Our team of skilled creatives is adept at developing engaging content, such as video and interactive media, while our optimization platform helps us understand which creative elements are most effective through split testing. Our omnichannel approach encompasses all stages of the marketing funnel, enabling us to drive conversions and acquisition effectively. We rely on real-time data to guide our efforts, ensuring that our campaigns are always relevant and impactful.
- Unique owned and operated media supply and a strong network of vetted partners
- Driving mobile app installs and fostering high levels of user engagement and retention with complete transparency backed by data on a pure performance basis
- To safeguard ad spend, we utilize proprietary fraud prevention technology
- Our creative studio excels in using a combination of creativity and data analytics to craft powerful, audience-focused campaigns that stand out and deliver measurable results
- In-house award-winning media buying team with vast experience in burst, engagement retention and ROAS KPIs
Creative Clicks Features
- UA at SCALE
- Data-driven and machine learning campaign optimization
- Owned and operated unique traffic sources
- Proprietary fraud detection system
- Vertical expertise
- Experienced compliance team
- CPI, CPE, CPL and CPA models
- Award-winning creative studio
- Inhouse media buy team
Raymond has nineteen years of television, Internet and telecom experience in creating new, and profitable business models for (multinational) media companies such as Endemol and 2waytraffic. He has an entrepreneurial, energetic and result driven “own the company” mentality. His specialities include general management, business development with a strong B2C focus, direct response advertising, and (online) marketing as well as creating new and pro.
Donna McNelis is the VP of mobile marketing EMEA with 18 years of digital experience. She has dedicated nearly a decade to mobile marketing. Donna is an expert in mobile app campaigns and emphasizes the importance of flexibility, continuous testing, and leveraging data optimization to achieve the best results. She is knowledgeable in delivering value-added, high-quality users. Her experience and insights at Creative Clicks are invaluable to advertisers. If you are interested in learning more about Creative Clicks and mobile marketing, don’t hesitate to reach out to Donna McNelis on LinkedIn.
Chris Puga is the SVP of Mobile Performance and an ad sales professional with a proven track record of success. He has an integrated media background with agency, client-side, and publisher-side business development experience. Chris provides insights into the most effective mobile marketing strategies for businesses. Specializing in mobile advertising, social media, cross-platform advertising, digital media, TV spot sales, and interactive ad technologies, he remains at the forefront of the industry. For our US based brands, if you are interested in learning more about the Creative Clicks offering, don't hesitate to reach out to Chris Puga on LinkedIn.
Creative Clicks Data
|Employees:||101 - 200|
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
Creative Clicks Info
|Types:||Ad Network, Platform, User Acquisition|
|Groups:||App Marketing, App Monetization, Mobile Game Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Performance Marketing, User Acquisition|
Why 2023 is the year to diversify your ad spend on mobile Posted on March 21, 2023 Sure, Google and Meta’s Facebook, Instagram, and even WhatsApp, still deliver conversions for Creative Clicks’ clients.
Performance marketing trends for 2023 Posted on February 16, 2023
- Maximizing Performance Marketing Results with User-Generated Content The allure of traditional advertising is waning. Shoppers, armed with a world of information at their fingertips, no longer trust glossy commercials and meticulously worded advertisements. The issue?...
- Threads’ Branded Content Tools: An Opportunity for Marketers Hold on to your seats because the digital world is buzzing with the latest sensation: Threads. This novel text-based app, the brainchild of the Instagram team, has seen a whirlwind of activity with an...
- Optimizing AdTech: The Power of AI Tools for Modern Advertising Companies Standing still in digital advertising is akin to falling behind. Particularly now, as AI tools transform the ways brands streamline, optimize, and accelerate success. Just a short while ago, AI was merely...
- Unlocking Value at Global Events: Practical Tips for Maximizing Conference ROI Conferences hold the potential to propel business growth, acting as a catalyst for networking, knowledge acquisition, and industry trend discovery. At Creative Clicks, we can vouch for this, not just from...
- Web3 Meets Performance Marketing: Harnessing Decentralized Technologies for Unprecedented Results Imagine a digital world where users call the shots, knowledge is shared like a friendly game of catch, and no bigwig bosses dictate your online life – that’s Web3! This revolutionary concept...