Creative Clicks is a performance-based user acquisition platform that empowers brands to connect with high-intent customers on a massive scale.
Why Creative Clicks?
- Driven by machine learning technology analyzing big data, Creative Clicks facilitates reaching the right users at the right time, enabling you to acquire quality users at scale. From social, search, and programmatic to native and (in-app) display, we supply a massive scale through our unique and owned media supply and our strong network of 36,000 vetted partners.
- We provide marketers with fully transparent KPI-driven mobile marketing solutions for installs, in-app purchases, leads, sales, and any other action-driven ad metric.
- Our teams optimize campaign performance using ad data including behavioral, geo-location, device, OS, creative type, etc., fully compliant with legislation. We provide full transparency and are integrated with all major MMPs.
At Creative Clicks, we are committed to the success of our ad partners. We believe this can be achieved with our proprietary fraud detection software and our expert dedicated fraud monitoring team. We will protect your ad spend and help you achieve your long-term growth goals with complete transparency.
Our creative studio, excels in using a combination of creativity and data analytics to craft powerful, audience-focused campaigns that stand out and deliver measurable results. Our team of skilled creatives is adept at developing engaging content, such as video and interactive media, while our optimization platform helps us understand which creative elements are most effective through split testing. Our omnichannel approach encompasses all stages of the marketing funnel, enabling us to drive conversions and acquisition effectively. We rely on real-time data to guide our efforts, ensuring that our campaigns are always relevant and impactful.
- Unique owned and operated media supply and a strong network of vetted partners
- Driving mobile app installs and fostering high levels of user engagement and retention with complete transparency backed by data on a pure performance basis
- To safeguard ad spend, we utilize proprietary fraud prevention technology
- Our creative studio excels in using a combination of creativity and data analytics to craft powerful, audience-focused campaigns that stand out and deliver measurable results
- In-house award-winning media buying team with vast experience in burst, engagement retention and ROAS KPIs
Creative Clicks Features
- UA at SCALE
- Data-driven and machine learning campaign optimization
- Owned and operated unique traffic sources
- Proprietary fraud detection system
- Vertical expertise
- Experienced compliance team
- CPI, CPE, CPL and CPA models
- Award-winning creative studio
- Inhouse media buy team
Raymond has nineteen years of television, Internet and telecom experience in creating new, and profitable business models for (multinational) media companies such as Endemol and 2waytraffic. He has an entrepreneurial, energetic and result driven “own the company” mentality. His specialities include general management, business development with a strong B2C focus, direct response advertising, and (online) marketing as well as creating new and pro.
Donna McNelis is the VP of mobile marketing EMEA with 18 years of digital experience. She has dedicated nearly a decade to mobile marketing. Donna is an expert in mobile app campaigns and emphasizes the importance of flexibility, continuous testing, and leveraging data optimization to achieve the best results. She is knowledgeable in delivering value-added, high-quality users. Her experience and insights at Creative Clicks are invaluable to advertisers. If you are interested in learning more about Creative Clicks and mobile marketing, don’t hesitate to reach out to Donna McNelis on LinkedIn.
Chris Puga is the SVP of Mobile Performance and an ad sales professional with a proven track record of success. He has an integrated media background with agency, client-side, and publisher-side business development experience. Chris provides insights into the most effective mobile marketing strategies for businesses. Specializing in mobile advertising, social media, cross-platform advertising, digital media, TV spot sales, and interactive ad technologies, he remains at the forefront of the industry. For our US based brands, if you are interested in learning more about the Creative Clicks offering, don't hesitate to reach out to Chris Puga on LinkedIn.
Creative Clicks Data
|101 - 200
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
Creative Clicks Info
|Ad Network, Platform, User Acquisition
|App Marketing, App Monetization, eCommerce Customer Acquisition, Mobile Game Marketing, Mobile Game Monetization, Mobile Game User Acquisition, Mobile Marketing, Performance Marketing, User Acquisition
January 2024 User Acquisition Roundup: new tools and best practices Posted on February 01, 2024 by Artem Dogtiev Your app growth strategy to survive the streaming wars with Chris Puga, SVP Mobile at Creative Clicks How to unlock the power of playable ads Do you like this newsletter and wouldn't....
Mobile-First: UA strategies for In-App Purchases in the QSR industry Posted on November 30, 2023
Stretching your dollar: Optimizing UA campaigns in an era of budget cuts Posted on October 23, 2023
Why 2023 is the year to diversify your ad spend on mobile Posted on March 21, 2023 Sure, Google and Meta’s Facebook, Instagram, and even WhatsApp, still deliver conversions for Creative Clicks’ clients.
Performance marketing trends for 2023 Posted on February 16, 2023
#182: Your app growth strategy to survive the streaming wars with Chris Puga, SVP Mobile at Creative Clicks What are you watching these days? The Morning Show or Foundation on Apple TV+? Jack Ryan on Amazon Prime? Are you listening music on Apple Music or Spotify? In other words – we live in a streaming world
- Video Marketing Mastery: Navigating 2024 Trends and Strategies for Success Video content accounted for a significant 82.5% of all global internet traffic in 2023, a substantial increase from 72.3% seen in 2017. This is a definitive indicator of consumer preference; in fact, according...
- 5 AI and Content Marketing Innovations Shaping Performance Marketing in 2024 The digital marketing landscape is on a continuous evolution, one that’s currently driven by rapid advancements in artificial intelligence and emerging technologies. These innovations are redefining...
- Performance Marketing in 2024: Implications and Actionable Strategies Now that we’ve covered how the 2024 consumer thinks, the tech changing their world, and the big social and economic shifts affecting what they buy, let’s zoom in on the crucial strategies that...
- Performance Marketing in 2024: Mastering the Modern Consumer Shifts As we steer closer to 2024, the digital marketing arena continues its seismic shift, predominantly influenced by the avant-garde consumer. This sophisticated demographic, fortified by diverse preferences...
- Mastering the Festive Surge: Performance Marketing Strategies for the Season As the digital landscape sparkles with festive fervor, performance marketing’s precision, fueled by real-time data and advanced algorithms, becomes paramount. With its heightened consumer anticipation,...
We Help Apps Grow
Futureproof your growth with next-gen marketing attribution and analytics
For App Store Success
#1 Performance Marketing Network Worldwide
Unlock mobile growth
The ASO Project
Full-Service App Store Optimization Agency
Creative Clicks Reviews
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Creative Clicks representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.