Creative Clicks is a performance-based user acquisition platform that empowers brands to connect with high-intent customers on a massive scale.
Driven by machine learning technology analyzing big data, Creative Clicks facilitates reaching the right users at the right time, enabling you to acquire quality users at scale. From social, search, and programmatic to native and (in-app) display, we supply a massive scale through our unique and owned media supply and our strong network of 36,000 vetted partners.
We provide marketers with fully transparent KPI-driven mobile marketing solutions for installs, in-app purchases, leads, sales, and any other action-driven ad metric.
Our teams optimize campaign performance using ad data including behavioral, geo-location, device, OS, creative type, etc., fully compliant with legislation. We provide fully transparent results in conjunction with your MMP.
At Creative Clicks, we are committed to the success of our ad partners. We believe this can be achieved with our proprietary fraud detection software and our expert dedicated fraud monitoring team. We will protect your ad spend and help you achieve your long-term growth goals with complete transparency.
Our creative studio, excels in using a combination of creativity and data analytics to craft powerful, audience-focused campaigns that stand out and deliver measurable results. Our team of skilled creatives is adept at developing engaging content, such as video and interactive media, while our optimization platform helps us understand which creative elements are most effective through split testing. Our omnichannel approach encompasses all stages of the marketing funnel, enabling us to drive conversions and acquisition effectively. We rely on real-time data to guide our efforts, ensuring that our campaigns are always relevant and impactful.
- Unique owned and operated media supply and a strong network of vetted partners
- Driving mobile app installs and fostering high levels of user engagement and retention with complete transparency backed by data on a pure performance basis
- To safeguard ad spend, we utilize proprietary fraud prevention technology
- Our creative studio excels in using a combination of creativity and data analytics to craft powerful, audience-focused campaigns that stand out and deliver measurable results
- In-house award-winning media buy team with vast experience in burst, engagement retention and ROAS KPIs
Creative Clicks Features
- UA at SCALE
- Data-driven and machine learning campaign optimization
- Owned and operated unique traffic sources
- Proprietary fraud detection system
- Vertical expertise
- Experienced compliance team
- CPI, CPE, CPL and CPA models
- Award-winning creative studio
- Inhouse media buy team
Raymond has nineteen years of television, Internet and telecom experience in creating new, and profitable business models for (multinational) media companies such as Endemol and 2waytraffic. He has an entrepreneurial, energetic and result driven “own the company” mentality. His specialities include general management, business development with a strong B2C focus, direct response advertising, and (online) marketing as well as creating new and profitable businesses on the edge of technology, media and telecom.
Creative Clicks Data
|Employees:||101 - 200|
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
Creative Clicks Info
|Types:||Ad Network, Platform, User Acquisition|
|Groups:||App Monetization, Mobile Marketing, User Acquisition|
Wondering what are the key areas to focus on Instagram for 2023? Check out this link for more information.… https://t.co/vI3fRSY79J(about 27 days ago)
Passionate about events and PR? If yes, we are looking for YOU! 🚀 In this position, you will be working on and sup… https://t.co/DHKLNdFiZr(about 27 days ago)
Monday calls for the right dose of Monday news! SWIPE to see the latest trends and news about online advertising,… https://t.co/opKq6bkNJ3(about 27 days ago)
Make way! 2023 is coming through! 🎆 What a year it has been, thank you to everyone that supported us and made 2022… https://t.co/f0hDhHa16a(about 29 days ago)
In our latest podcast episode of #CCtalks, we sat together with Creative Clicks' CEO Raymond Kokken, to reflect bac… https://t.co/qQsszPFOyf(about 32 days ago)
- ChatGPT and the future of chatbot technology in marketing One of the most buzzed about topics in digital marketing recently has been OpenAI’s ChatGPT chatbot. Many in the industry have wondered about the impact ChatGPT will have on content marketing. If a marketer can query ‘write a 500-word blog post about AI in marketing’ in ChatGPT, do we really need so many content writing […]
- How to build fantastic conversion funnels “How’s your funnel?” may be a strange question to be asked, but many marketers have been incredibly focused on (and quite obsessed by) the idea of marketing funnels for a while now. New businesses have been formed and even an entire industry created around this one idea of marketing funnels, with Russell Brunson’s ClickFunnels being […]
- Performance marketing trends for 2023 As you put the finishing touches on 2022 Q4 campaigns, you’re probably thinking about 2023. Because we like to plan ahead, we’re also thinking of 2023. That’s why we researched the growing performance marketing trends for next year. So without further ado, here are our picks for the performance marketing trends you should keep on […]
- What does Apple’s rumored DSP mean for performance marketers? Apple has been making waves in the digital advertising ecosystem over the last few years. First, the company ended IDFA app tracking last year. In September, Apple announced new ad placements in the app store, which could be available as soon as the Q4 holiday season. Over the summer, Ronan Shields from Digiday wrote that […]
- A ‘return to normal’ holiday season for performance marketers After the socially distanced holidays in 2020 and the supply chain challenges last year, the coming holiday season looks likely to return to normal. That said, with inflationary pressures, there is still uncertainty regarding the upcoming holiday season. So, what should performance marketers expect this holiday season? First: Data from a Klaviyo and Qualtrics survey […]