Kochava Inc. is the leading attribution platform and host of the largest independent mobile data marketplace. The company provides secure, real-time data solutions to help brands establish identity, define and activate audiences, and measure and optimize all aspects of their marketing. Kochava provides enterprise brands with a consolidated Unified Audience Platform including data management and onboarding, cross-device configurable attribution, analytics, engagement, industry-leading fraud protection, and data enrichment. With a culture of customer-driven innovation, dedication to data security, and the most powerful tools in the ecosystem, Kochava is trusted by top brands to harness their data for growth. Headquartered in Sandpoint, Idaho, the company has offices globally. For more information visit their web site www.kochava.com. Follow Kochava on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
|Platforms:||Android, BlackBerry, HTML5, iOS, Windows Phone|
- Reddit adds postbacks for better mobile ads measurement Posted on July 16, 2020 by Anne Freer ...back event data that is shared from select Mobile Measurement Partners, including Adjust, AppsFlyer, Kochava, Singular, and Branch.
- Mobile-first DSP Smadex launches platform update: more analytics tools & self-service interface for app marketers Posted on June 15, 2020 by Artyom Dogtiev ...was recently recognized as best-in-class DSP for fraud free installs by mobile measurement company Kochava.
- Matchmade connect app marketers to 2 million YouTube channels Posted on November 19, 2019 by Anne Freer Third-party attribution through AppsFlyer, Kochava and Adjust is also supported.
- Kochava announces partnerships to expand attribution and targeting features for digital campaigns Posted on October 04, 2019 by Anne Freer Mobile real-time data solutions provider, Kochava, has partnered with Cuebiq, the insights, and measurement company, to improve attribution for....
- Twitter's MoPub adds impression-level revenue data to SDK Posted on May 22, 2019 by Anne Freer ...free to process the data themselves or send it off to partners including Adjust, AppsFlyer, Branch, Kochava, Singular, SOOMLA, and Tenjinfor further analysis.
- Headway's technology Smadex distinguished for Exceptional App Marketing Performance Posted on March 13, 2019 by Artyom Dogtiev The mobile-first DSP, Smadex by Headway, has ranked in the Kochava Top 20 Traffic Index, and snagged the #2 spot in the category of Traffic Quality.
- Reddit adds app install and Conversion Pixel mobile ad options Posted on February 19, 2019 by Anne Freer ...reporting tools accordingly by integrating with major providers including Adjust, Tune, Appsflyer, Kochava, Tenjin, Singular and Branch.
- Apps by Cheetah Mobile involved in advertising fraud scheme Posted on November 28, 2018 by Anne Freer ...for their involvement in ad fraud schemes according to new data by app analytics and attribution firm Kochava.
- ironSource launches tool to measure app ad revenue by user Posted on October 05, 2018 by Anne Freer Adjust, AppsFlyer, Kochava, Singular and Tenjin are partnering attribution providers through which developers can view ad....
- Week in Review - Facebook posts earnings, app downloads soar & UK mobile ad revenues jump Posted on February 02, 2018 by Anne Freer Now,Kochava, the measurement solutions provider for connected devices, has launched Checksum – a feature....
- How to choose the best mobile attribution partner for your app Posted on May 26, 2020 Appsflyer, Adjust, Kochava and the newest player on the market - Branch.
Fully scalable analytics package
Analytics for modern product teams
Google Analytics for Mobile
Measure and optimize mobile apps
All the App Intelligence Data you Need
Ads Intelligence Tool For Marketing Strategy
Completely free and easy-to-use mobile app analytics
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Kochava representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.