Kochava Inc. is the leading attribution platform and host of the largest independent mobile data marketplace. The company provides secure, real-time data solutions to help brands establish identity, define and activate audiences, and measure and optimize all aspects of their marketing. Kochava provides enterprise brands with a consolidated Unified Audience Platform including data management and onboarding, cross-device configurable attribution, analytics, engagement, industry-leading fraud protection, and data enrichment. With a culture of customer-driven innovation, dedication to data security, and the most powerful tools in the ecosystem, Kochava is trusted by top brands to harness their data for growth. Headquartered in Sandpoint, Idaho, the company has offices globally. For more information visit their web site www.kochava.com. Follow Kochava on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
|Platforms:||Android, BlackBerry, HTML5, iOS, Windows Phone|
- INCRMNTAL receives $1.4 million in funding to boost incremental measurement of app campaigns Posted on October 14, 2020 by Anne Freer ...platform works by taking data via an API through mobile measurements partners including Adjust, AppsFlyer, Kochava, Singular and Apple’s SKAdNetwork.
- Reddit adds postbacks for better mobile ads measurement Posted on July 16, 2020 by Anne Freer ...back event data that is shared from select Mobile Measurement Partners, including Adjust, AppsFlyer, Kochava, Singular, and Branch.
- Mobile-first DSP Smadex launches platform update: more analytics tools & self-service interface for app marketers Posted on June 15, 2020 by Artyom Dogtiev ...was recently recognized as best-in-class DSP for fraud free installs by mobile measurement company Kochava.
- ironSource launches tool to measure app ad revenue by user Posted on October 05, 2018 by Anne Freer Adjust, AppsFlyer, Kochava, Singular and Tenjin are partnering attribution providers through which developers can view ad....
- Business of Apps completes research on best App Analytics Tools Posted on August 08, 2017 by Alberto Furlan ...includesAppsFlyer, Appsee, Localytics, Apsalar, Countly, MixPanel, GameAnalytics, AppAnalytics, UpSight, SWRVE, Kochava, AppDynamics, HeapAnalytics, MoEngage, Taplytics, LeanPlum, Singular, Adjust, ApptentiveandAppboy You....
- Mobile User Acquisition and Monetization Wars: Two sides, one battle Posted on June 20, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev ...Thanks to the integration with top mobile attribution and analytics platforms like Appsflyer, Adjust and Kochava, ActiveBx can take decisions in real time to maximize results in every single CPI campaign.
- Pinterest launches Promoted App Pins to boost mobile app-install advertising Posted on March 29, 2017 by Anne Freer ...installs." Pinterest also has a few measurement partnerships in place with companies such as AppsFlyer, Tune, Adjust, Kochava and Apsalar.
- Advertising benchmarks for app publishers - Find out which SDKs perform best for Android versus iOS Posted on December 20, 2016 by Anne Freer The report covers attribution SDKs of leading playersAdjust, AppsFlyer, Tune, Kochava, Apsalar and TalkingData.
- Pinterest adds new features to Marketing Partners programme and announces new mobile marketing partners Posted on November 10, 2016 by Anne Freer " Additional mobile measurement partners includeAdjust, AppsFlyer, Apsalar, Kochava and TUNE.
- Kochava adds solution to make it easier to keep track of mobile ad campaign costs and returns Posted on September 07, 2016 by Anne Freer Mobile attribution and analytics firm, Kochava, just rolled out dynamic media cost data as an addition for its Kochava dashboard.
- How to choose the best mobile attribution partner for your app Posted on May 26, 2020 Appsflyer, Adjust, Kochava and the newest player on the market - Branch.
Understand your customers to serve them better
Push Notifications & In-App Messaging
Mobile App & SDK Intelligence for iOS & Android
Fully scalable analytics package
true real-time app analytics
Intelligent Customer Engagement Platform
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Kochava representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.