Apptentive is a customer feedback and analytics platform. It delivers much more significant mobile consumer response. Using intelligent tools, Apptentive helps enterprise brands improve app ratings and proactively engage consumers, uncovering new data to reveal common sentiment, hidden issues, and drive a better product roadmap. Apptentive gives product managers and CX leaders the keys to their customers’ hearts through new historical insights into brand loyalty to support customer-centric decisions.
The company has powered millions of consumer interactions on billions of mobile devices. Each month, Apptentive helps the world’s top brands—including Disney, JetBlue, Buffalo Wild Wings, Overstock.com, Viacom, Zillow, and eHarmony—proactively listen to much more customers at scale, and enhance customer love to improve customer experience.
- Business of Apps completes research on best App Analytics Tools Posted on August 08, 2017 by Alberto Furlan ...UpSight, SWRVE, Kochava, AppDynamics, HeapAnalytics, MoEngage, Taplytics, LeanPlum, Singular, Adjust, ApptentiveandAppboy You can read the guide on the best app analytics tools here, and you can find....
- Mobile messaging apps have 5.6x the user retention after 12 months use compared to average Posted on April 02, 2015 by Andy Boxall Apps which interact with the user see higher retention rates Research conducted by Apptentive and collated by eMarketer shows how important interaction can be for increasing user retention.....
- App Store Optimization: How We Increased Downloads By 700 Per Cent Posted on May 15, 2014 by Appindex Apptentive is a really good tool for filtering negative reviews.
- 2020 Mobile app ratings and reviews benchmarks Posted on April 27, 2020 Based on data from Apptentive’s 2020 Mobile App Engagement Benchmark Report, it’s clear that app ratings and reviews....
- How to boost mobile survey response rates from 1% to 18% in 3 steps Posted on April 20, 2020 If you’re interested in learning more about mobile surveys, check out the Apptentive approach.
- How ratings and reviews affect consumers decision to download apps Posted on January 22, 2020 Research by Apptentive shows that 50% of mobile users won’t consider an app with a 3-star rating.
- 10 Pre and Post Launch app marketing tips to follow Posted on December 18, 2019 As per survey by Apptentive, app users are 8x more likely to download a highly rated app of an unknown brand than a poorly....
- How to increase your app rating and revenue through app reviews Posted on November 21, 2019 ...conversion rate of your app? How app rating affects the app conversion to install According to the Apptentive report, 79% of users check an app’s rating before downloading.
- Top App Analytics Companies (2020) Posted by Artyom Dogtiev ...Annie Trafficguard Apptopia SensorTower UXCam Kumulos Apptica Appsflyer Smartlook Localytics MixPanel Singular Kochava Appfigures Flurry Analytics Countly LeanPlum GameAnalytics Branch Metrics Airship Taplytics Apptentive Braze SocialPeta Appdynamics Heap MoEngage Appsumer Apple Analytics Google Analytics Amazon....
Amazon Mobile Analytics
Drive user engagement
Fully scalable analytics package
Track and analyse all your game's data
Fully-integrated optimisation solution for mobile apps
Mobile Optimization Made Simple
Better Market Insight = Better Apps
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Apptentive representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.