Heap is the mobile and web analytics company. It empowers businesses with iOS apps and web events tracking capabilities. The Heap platform automatically captures and measure every user action (clicks, taps, swipes, form submissions, page views, and more) in an app. The solution doesn’t require any extra code and eliminates waiting for data to trickle in.
The major features are:
- Retroactive analytics
- Real-time analytics
- Direct data export (part of the Enterprise plan)
- Retention tracking
- Funnels building
|Platforms:||Responsive Web Apps|
- Antoine Forest, co-founder and CEO of Stargazer, talks influencer marketing [interview] Posted on March 25, 2020 by Artyom Dogtiev The platform is still a relatively new social media that can be leveraged for cheap impressions and with great engagement.
- App development in US is most expensive in California Posted on March 04, 2020 by Anne Freer For example, freelancers tend to be cheaper than full-time employed app builders.
- Google paid search ads drive more traffic to web shops than Facebook or Instagram Posted on February 25, 2020 by Anne Freer But the study also found that cheaper products sold better on Facebook and Instagram than expensive ones.
- Apple may soon offer subscription bundles for its Music and TV+ services Posted on October 09, 2019 by Anne Freer 99 in the US, making it a cheaper rival to Netflix and Amazon.
- Acquiring a gaming app user who makes an in-app purchase is cheapest in the UK Posted on August 30, 2019 by Anne Freer 21, Android users are much cheaper to acquire than iOS counterparts at $4.
- More consumers willing to use voice technologies to make purchases Posted on July 29, 2019 by Anne Freer
- Mobile banner ads 120% more effective than video for ROI Posted on January 28, 2019 by Anne Freer However, it is 120% less cost-effective than cheaper banner ads.
- Women are 79% more likely to spend money in your gaming app than men Posted on August 21, 2018 by Andy Boxall Liftoff also indicates it’s cheaper for marketers to attract women game players, with an average install-to-purchase cost of $22.
- Mobile marketer's next challenge: TikTok ads Posted on July 29, 2020 It does not mean your whole funnel will be cheaper, it's not that easy! As mentioned before, the creatives play a huge role here, and so having....
- 3 Powerful safeguards to protect your mobile marketing from fraud Posted on July 15, 2020 ...warrants inspection The best fraudsters are those that can pass their traffic off as efficient and cheap, fooling marketers into thinking inspection into quality isn’t necessary.
- When to keep app development in-house and when to outsource Posted on June 15, 2020 ...to stay and to just deal with the day to day of maintaining teams, it can often be much easier and cheaper to outsource.
- How to choose the best mobile attribution partner for your app Posted on May 26, 2020
- The Ad game-changer: Programmatic meets In-game video ads Posted on May 20, 2020 One of the most reprehensible actions came from bad actors purchasing cheap traffic and reselling it at a significant markup.
You asked, we delivered! Introducing the Heap Data Engine, a new way to keep your data clean, organized, and scalab… https://t.co/kDEcNWINh8(about 5 hours ago)
Join us, @SnowflakeDB, @BrooklynData & @PrecisionNutri on August 13 for a live discussion around how to build a gre… https://t.co/3LaLDE1zhV(about 3 days ago)
Product launches aren’t just about pushing out something new - they’re about making an impact on the business. Our… https://t.co/Xa6xdEPELh(about 4 days ago)
Hey Marketers: 2005 called. It wants its #analytics back. If you're only using Google Analytics to measure your we… https://t.co/v71cs64cuK(about 4 days ago)
🚨 Announcing Paving the Funnel 🚨 A new web series on digital optimization for eComm and D2C brands! This week we'v… https://t.co/cY6jodFQWq(about 6 days ago)
- Introducing the Heap Data Engine Posted on 08th July 2020 (about 4 weeks ago)
- Using Babel Transforms to Inject Analytics Code in React Native Apps Posted on 23rd June 2020 (about 1 month ago)
- Lasso uses data analytics to give back to heroes on the frontline Posted on 18th June 2020 (about 2 months ago)
- Why activation matters Posted on 02nd June 2020 (about 2 months ago)
- Echosec saves two sprints of maintenance work in a year Posted on 22nd May 2020 (about 2 months ago)
Amazon Mobile Analytics
Drive user engagement
Better Market Insight = Better Apps
Connecting Brands and Audiences Through Influence
All the App Intelligence Data you Need
#1 ad fraud prevention for brands, networks and agencies
Deliver the perfect app experience
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Heap representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.