Heap is the mobile and web analytics company. It empowers businesses with iOS apps and web events tracking capabilities. The Heap platform automatically captures and measure every user action (clicks, taps, swipes, form submissions, page views, and more) in an app. The solution doesn’t require any extra code and eliminates waiting for data to trickle in.
The major features are:
- Retroactive analytics
- Real-time analytics
- Direct data export (part of the Enterprise plan)
- Retention tracking
- Funnels building
|Platforms:||Responsive Web Apps|
- It's now more expensive than ever to turn mobile gamers in paying users Posted on September 21, 2020 by Anne Freer While it’s now cheaper than ever before to acquire new mobile gamers, the cost to turn them into paying users has hit....
- Antoine Forest, co-founder and CEO of Stargazer, talks influencer marketing [interview] Posted on March 25, 2020 by Artyom Dogtiev The platform is still a relatively new social media that can be leveraged for cheap impressions and with great engagement.
- App development in US is most expensive in California Posted on March 04, 2020 by Anne Freer For example, freelancers tend to be cheaper than full-time employed app builders.
- Google paid search ads drive more traffic to web shops than Facebook or Instagram Posted on February 25, 2020 by Anne Freer But the study also found that cheaper products sold better on Facebook and Instagram than expensive ones.
- Apple may soon offer subscription bundles for its Music and TV+ services Posted on October 09, 2019 by Anne Freer 99 in the US, making it a cheaper rival to Netflix and Amazon.
- Acquiring a gaming app user who makes an in-app purchase is cheapest in the UK Posted on August 30, 2019 by Anne Freer 21, Android users are much cheaper to acquire than iOS counterparts at $4.
- More consumers willing to use voice technologies to make purchases Posted on July 29, 2019 by Anne Freer
- Mobile banner ads 120% more effective than video for ROI Posted on January 28, 2019 by Anne Freer However, it is 120% less cost-effective than cheaper banner ads.
- A new player in the game: How 5 developments in the gaming industry influence marketing Posted on September 08, 2020 Did you know the current Xbox One S even has a cheaper, all-digital version? Yes, without a drive.
- 4 Must-have steps to hiring a mobile app development company in 2020 Posted on August 10, 2020 Using different engagement models, software development labor force can be significantly cheaper in some regions.
- Mobile marketer's next challenge: TikTok ads Posted on July 29, 2020 It does not mean your whole funnel will be cheaper, it's not that easy! As mentioned before, the creatives play a huge role here, and so having....
- 3 Powerful safeguards to protect your mobile marketing from fraud Posted on July 15, 2020 ...warrants inspection The best fraudsters are those that can pass their traffic off as efficient and cheap, fooling marketers into thinking inspection into quality isn’t necessary.
- When to keep app development in-house and when to outsource Posted on June 15, 2020 ...to stay and to just deal with the day to day of maintaining teams, it can often be much easier and cheaper to outsource.
How To Use Behavioral Data To Be Proactive With Your Business. Managing change is about gathering signal and actin… https://t.co/GRCN6GQTvK(about 15 hours ago)
A/B Testing: there are few better tools for improving conversion. But lots of companies don't maximize the value of… https://t.co/zQzIBYaLFy(about 4 days ago)
“With Heap, you get peace of mind and power at the same time.” Read our newest case study to see how @Redfin uses H… https://t.co/Brqn2e0yff(about 4 days ago)
👋🏻 There is still time to register for today's webinar with Catalyst Software and Tubular Labs. See details below a… https://t.co/VLQrlFdbbn(about 4 days ago)
👋 Meet the Heap team at @prodcollective's virtual conference: Industry - The Product Conference. We will be there o… https://t.co/l07betuGxK(about 5 days ago)
- Introducing Insights to Action Posted on 15th September 2020 (about 7 days ago)
- PMs: Clarify the problem, not the solution. Here’s how. Posted on 04th September 2020 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Introducing the Heap Data Engine Posted on 08th July 2020 (about 3 months ago)
- Using Babel Transforms to Inject Analytics Code in React Native Apps Posted on 23rd June 2020 (about 3 months ago)
- Lasso uses data analytics to give back to heroes on the frontline Posted on 18th June 2020 (about 3 months ago)
Amazon Mobile Analytics
Drive user engagement
Push Notifications & In-App Messaging
Powerful, granular app analytics
Mobile app tracking and attribution analytics
Analytics on the go
Completely free and easy-to-use mobile app analytics
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Heap representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.