Tenjin is a mobile attribution, aggregation and analytics company. The company’s value proposition for app marketers is providing an infrastructure to acquire mobile users that bring profit.
Tenjin marketing dashboard provides several key tools to drive mobile app profitability – an aggregated data on attribution and performance for multiple ad campaigns running via different channels, Facebook Lookalike audience management in scale, keyword campaign analysis and search keyword analysis.
|Groups:||App Monetization, User Acquisition|
- Fanbytes attracts major investment to expand influencer marketing platform Posted on August 07, 2019 by Anne Freer We have deep integrations with all app tracking partners like Appsflyer, Adjust and Tenjin as a consequence of our data approach,” he adds.
- Twitter's MoPub adds impression-level revenue data to SDK Posted on May 22, 2019 by Anne Freer ...themselves or send it off to partners including Adjust, AppsFlyer, Branch, Kochava, Singular, SOOMLA, and Tenjinfor further analysis.
- Reddit adds app install and Conversion Pixel mobile ad options Posted on February 19, 2019 by Anne Freer ...reporting tools accordingly by integrating with major providers including Adjust, Tune, Appsflyer, Kochava, Tenjin, Singular and Branch.
- Snapchat partners with Tenjin as Mobile Measurement Partner Posted on October 22, 2018 by Anne Freer ...advertisers can now optimise install campaigns using Snapchat’s Snap Ads, Lenses and Story Ads via Tenjin.
- ironSource launches tool to measure app ad revenue by user Posted on October 05, 2018 by Anne Freer Adjust, AppsFlyer, Kochava, Singular and Tenjin are partnering attribution providers through which developers can view ad revenue generated by....
- Tenjin boosts analytics support for mobile app advertising on Daydream Posted on April 12, 2017 by Anne Freer Mobile marketing company Tenjin has expanded its attribution and analytics support for its apps on Daydream, the mobile VR platform....
- Tenjin partners with Chartio and Looker to provide enhanced insights for app marketers Posted on February 22, 2017 by Anne Freer Source Tenjin Tenjin, the San Francisco based mobile marketing business, just announced a partnership with Looker,....
- Mobile Advertising Trends 2017 - The View from Industry Leaders Posted on January 24, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev Christopher Farm, CEO ofTenjin In 2017, even more ad formats will appear on the scene, providing more opportunity for developers....
- Tenjin launches new self-serve mobile advertising platform for app developers Posted on November 22, 2016 by Anne Freer San Francisco mobile marketing firm,Tenjin, is launching a new self-serve mobile ad platform for app and game developers to help them track,....
- Tenjin gets $2.5m in funding to expand mobile marketing infrastructure Posted on June 03, 2016 by Anne Freer Mobile marketing infrastructure provider,Tenjin, has received $2.
native-only mobile adverts
Where Clever Developers Manage Their Media
Co-branded App Monetization
Native app advertising & marketing
Connecting Brands and Audiences Through Influence
Primary Mobile Application Marketing Company
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Tenjin representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.