AppsFlyer is a mobile app tracking and attribution analytics platform for app developers and marketers. Use the platform to manage, measure and optimise your mobile user acquisition process to improve your ROI. AppsFlyer offers the following to developers:
- Real-time data to maximise your advertising ROI
- Reports to maximise the lifetime value of your users
- One universal SDK for easy integration
- It’s unbiased and transparent
- Attribute every app install to the marketing campaign and media source
- OneLink Universal Deep Linking attributes leads from any marketing activity
- Deep integrations with nearly every marketing platform
- Retargeting attribution provides accurate attribution
- Take control and enforce IOs
- Connect web activity with AppsFlyer data
- Overview dashboard provides the trends and insights every mobile marketer needs to know
- Dynamic cohort and retention reports
- Simple to use drag-and-drop editor
- 24/7 access to all user-level mobile attribution
AppsFlyer Deeplinking Features
AppsFlyer’s deep linking helps brands increase installs, revenue, and LTV. It includes the following dedicated features:
- Deploy Any Use Case: Simplify growth and acquisition with one link
- Capitalize on Your Assets: Maximize ROI on owned, paid, and earned media
- Personalize Onboarding: Delight users with contextual experiences powered by user data
- Optimize Conversions: Create user experiences that spur higher intent
AppsFlyer Deeplinking screenshot
AppsFlyer OneLink: How To Convert Users From Owned Media
AppsFlyer shows you how to get started with their OneLink solution in the video below:
Here are the central AppsFlyer offices located around the globe.
San Francisco, CA, US (HQ)
100 First Plaza, 100 1st St, San Francisco
New York, NY, US
79 Madison Ave
Buenos Aires, AR
5218 El Salvador
Chao Wai S O H O (C Zuo）
Regus Centre Services Bangalore Pvt. Ltd. Level 2
Oren Kaniel – CEO and co-founder
Oren runs a customer-obsessed company that aims to provide an exceptional experience to all stakeholders: clients, partners, employees, candidates, vendors, the entire market and our communities.
AppsFlyer Jobs and Careers
AppsFlyer lists available jobs and positions here with openings in their offices in London and Japan across roles in Sales, Marketing and Development.
You can find employee reviews of AppsFlyer on the company’s Glassdoor profile here.
|Types:||Ad Network, Ad Server, Agencies, App Ad Services|
|Groups:||App Analytics, Mobile Marketing|
- Majority of mobile advertisers concerned about compliance with privacy laws Posted on April 16, 2021 by Anne Freer That’s according to new research from AppsFlyer,the mobile attribution expert.
- Opt-in for app tracking on iOS 14 much higher than previously thought Posted on April 13, 2021 by Anne Freer According to AppsFlyer research based on an analysis of 300 apps the numbers are much higher than previously assumed. Overall,....
- Google extends share of non-organic app installs by 15% Posted on March 25, 2021 by Anne Freer ...its lead over Facebook for the Retention Index Universal Power Ranking by global attribution leader AppsFlyer.
- AppsFlyer to launch PredictSK in light of Apple mobile ad tracking changing Posted on February 12, 2021 by Anne Freer AppsFlyer, the mobile marketing expert, just announced the launch of PredictSK, a predictive analytical....
- App downloads rose 33% in 2020 amid increased app marketing expenditure Posted on December 22, 2020 by Anne Freer ...marketers and higher download volumes by consumers, according to new data revealed by app marketing experts AppsFlyer.
- Mobile game app installs jumped 45% in 2020 because of COVID-19 Posted on December 04, 2020 by Anne Freer New data from app marketing experts AppsFlyer reveals that app installs for mobile games rose 45% this year, compared to 32% the year before. Installs....
- In-app purchase revenues 50% higher on Black Friday Posted on December 02, 2020 by Anne Freer That’s according to new data (shared via email) from mobile attribution firm AppsFlyer, which found that in-app purchase revenue was 50% higher on Black Friday than the average of....
- 4 tips to improve mobile app UX/UI Posted on April 14, 2021 As much as 53% is the average app uninstall rate after 30 days, as shown in the AppsFlyer report for 2020 – and for the first day after downloading an app, it’s 45%.
- SKAdNetwork - five things you need to know to be ready Posted on April 06, 2021 At App Promotion Summit London (WFH), Barak Witkowski (VP Core Product @ AppsFlyer) explains in more depth.
- 5 Questions to ask network partners before signing an IO Posted on March 15, 2021 Recognized as a Top Media Partner by AppsFlyer’s Performance Index since 2016, Perform has assembled a list of questions marketers should....
- Using programmatic ads to bring CPI down 15 times [case study] Posted on March 03, 2021 AppsFlyer Cooperation term.
- CPI vs. CPA vs. CPM – guess who will win in 2021? Posted on January 21, 2021 (For a good hard look at the problem, see AppsFlyer’s 2020 Mobile Ad Fraud report.
Looking to increase your mobile app customer base in India? Our friends at @globale_media got you covered.… https://t.co/G9suKqsml3(about 6 hours ago)
Join AppsFlyer’s Brenda Chen and @sayweeeofficial’s Jon Lau at @AppGrowthSummit for a fireside chat on getting read… https://t.co/fF2pJVzT17(about 10 hours ago)
RT @cohort_the: #mobilemarketing, April 20th: 1. Multi-touch attribution: Success is a journey (@AppsFlyer) 2. Clubhouse's round C, $4Bn…(about 12 hours ago)
RT @rwlord: In order to emerge from this "walled garden" enterprises need to be able to augment their own first-party data to get creative…(about 17 hours ago)
RT @AppGrowthSummit: Don't miss our "How e-Grocer Weee! is Preparing For a More Privacy-Centric Future with Measurement in Mind" fireside c…(about 17 hours ago)
- Multi-touch attribution: Success is a journey Posted on 19th April 2021 (about 2 days ago)
- App user acquisition in India in 2021 and beyond Posted on 13th April 2021 (about 1 week ago)
- Initial data indicates ATT opt-in rates are much higher than anticipated — at least 41% Posted on 08th April 2021 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Smart Banners: What your web-to-app customer journey is missing Posted on 05th April 2021 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Aggregated Advanced Privacy, and the future of privacy-centric measurement Posted on 22nd March 2021 (about 4 weeks ago)
Connecting Brands and Audiences Through Influence
Revive your app
App Growth Network
A Global App Product Marketing Agency
Mobile and Web Analytics
Know Your App. Know Your Market.
Mobile app data that helps you grow
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a AppsFlyer representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.