AppsFlyer is a mobile app tracking and attribution analytics platform for app developers and marketers. Use the platform to manage, measure and optimise your mobile user acquisition process to improve your ROI. AppsFlyer offers the following to developers:
- Real-time data to maximise your advertising ROI
- Reports to maximise the lifetime value of your users
- One universal SDK for easy integration
- It’s unbiased and transparent
|Groups:||App Analytics, Mobile Marketing, User Acquisition|
- Join Adsider LIVE on May 21 to find out the latest insights into mobile marketing Posted on May 20, 2020 by Artyom Dogtiev Among the speakers are 20 top experts from IAB Tech Lab, Google, MoPub, AppsFlyer, Adjust, Criteo, Beeswax, Coca-Cola, Adverty, Admixer, and more companies.
- In-app revenues increase 8% in May due to coronavirus lockdowns Posted on May 13, 2020 by Anne Freer ...lockdown continues to benefit in-app revenues and app monetisation, according to data published by AppsFlyer.
- App revenues rise 7% while usage is beginning to slow Posted on April 24, 2020 by Anne Freer That’s according to an analysis by mobile measurement company AppsFlyer based on the weekly percentage of app installs and sessions across various countries.
- Finance apps accounted for 5% of downloads in 2019 Posted on April 22, 2020 by Anne Freer That’s according to research by mobile attribution leader AppsFlyer which examined 4.
- Adsider LIVE conference goes online in May: why app developers should join Posted on April 15, 2020 by Artyom Dogtiev ...Podshuveit (Chief Product Officer at Admixer) Katerina Greenstein (Partner Development Manager at Appsflyer) Romain Heili (Strategic Publisher Manager EMEA at MoPub).
- Google's share of app retargeting climbs 44% rivalling Facebook Posted on April 01, 2020 by Anne Freer ...as its share of retargeting rose 44% during the second half of 2019, according to data released by AppsFlyer, the mobile attribution company.
- Organic installs of apps jump 15% amidst coronavirus pandemic Posted on March 20, 2020 by Anne Freer According to research by AppsFlyer, non-organic installs remain largely unchanged as of mid-March 2020.
- Game app install spending to double to £37 billion by 2022 Posted on March 16, 2020 by Anne Freer That’s according to a new forecast by mobile attribution firm AppsFlyer.
- Travel app downloads fall 20% on back of coronavirus outbreak Posted on February 21, 2020 by Anne Freer According to an analysis of 40 million app installs shared by AppsFlyer, downloads, bookings and revenue on travel apps were down following the outbreak.
- How to choose the best mobile attribution partner for your app Posted on May 26, 2020 Appsflyer, Adjust, Kochava and the newest player on the market - Branch.
- App retargeting and in-app events. Tips, tactics and strategies for success Posted on April 27, 2020 Richard Earnshaw (Client Success Director at Appsflyer) presented at App Promotion Summit London WFH 2020 about in-app events and app retargeting.
- Pivoting during a pandemic: adapting to the changing app marketplace Posted on April 20, 2020 ...include Media Streaming (+162%), Music (+65%), and Health & Fitness (+49%), with uplift figures noted in AppsFlyer’s report, The Coronavirus (COVID-19) Impact on App Installs.
- How mobile marketers can use automation [video] Posted on April 17, 2020 David Llewellyn (Director of Marketing at Appsflyer) spoke at App Promotion Summit London WFH 2020 about how mobile marketers can use automation....
- The state of Food Delivery in Brazil 🇧🇷 Posted on April 15, 2020 In 2019, according to AppsFlyer data, Brazilian apps reported a 50% YoY growth, and Jampp further registered a total 246.
RT @jampp: 16 KPIs for analysing and measuring the full lifecycle of your Gaming app. Learn more: https://t.co/byGC9J0HIE via @AppsFlyer h…(about 1 hour ago)
@peggyanne @peggyanne so are we 😊(about 2 hours ago)
Don’t forget to vote for @AppsFlyer! https://t.co/D2KC2TbkaR(about 2 hours ago)
AppsFlyer’s Larissa Klitzke will be discussing the benefits for brands from the latest integration between @reddit… https://t.co/xWRVszno1s(about 3 hours ago)
Find out how @pizzahut managed to convert traditional offline customers into mobile users using OneLink and QSR.… https://t.co/U4L30YXtaq(about 5 hours ago)
- The What, Why, and How of Retargeting for Shopping Apps Posted on 28th May 2020 (about 4 days ago)
- The Coronavirus Impact on App Installs and Marketing Budgets (Updated May 22) Posted on 22nd May 2020 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Announcing Campaign Management Integrations to Streamline Marketing Workflows Posted on 21st May 2020 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Merging Game Monetization and Marketing Teams for Accelerated Growth Posted on 19th May 2020 (about 2 weeks ago)
- 16 Metrics Gaming App Marketers Should Measure Posted on 13th May 2020 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Top Mobile App Conferences and Events To Go To in (2019) Posted on January 31, 2018 by Alberto Furlan Organized by TheTool, PickASO and AppsFlyer, the goals of the event are to share best practices and the latest strategies and tactics.
Google Analytics for Mobile
Measure and optimize mobile apps
Connecting Brands and Audiences Through Influence
app analytics and marketing strategy
Powerful, granular app analytics
Mobile App & SDK Intelligence for iOS & Android
Intelligent Customer Engagement Platform
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a AppsFlyer representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.