AppsFlyer, the global attribution leader, empowers marketers to grow their business and innovate with a suite of comprehensive measurement and analytics solutions. Built around privacy by design, AppsFlyer takes a customer-centric approach to help 12,000+ brands and 8,000+ technology partners make better business decisions every day.
To learn how to grow your business with attribution data you can trust please visit www.appsflyer.com.
- Attribute every app install to the marketing campaign and media source
- OneLink Universal Deep Linking attributes leads from any marketing activity
- Deep integrations with nearly every marketing platform
- Retargeting attribution provides accurate attribution
- Take control and enforce IOs
- Connect web activity with AppsFlyer data
- Overview dashboard provides the trends and insights every mobile marketer needs to know
- Dynamic cohort and retention reports
- Simple to use drag-and-drop editor
- 24/7 access to all user-level mobile attribution
AppsFlyer Deeplinking Features
AppsFlyer’s deep linking helps brands increase installs, revenue, and LTV. It includes the following dedicated features:
- Deploy Any Use Case: Simplify growth and acquisition with one link
- Capitalize on Your Assets: Maximize ROI on owned, paid, and earned media
- Personalize Onboarding: Delight users with contextual experiences powered by user data
- Optimize Conversions: Create user experiences that spur higher intent
AppsFlyer Deeplinking screenshot
AppsFlyer OneLink: How To Convert Users From Owned Media
AppsFlyer shows you how to get started with their OneLink solution in the video below:
Here are the central AppsFlyer offices located around the globe.
San Francisco, CA, US (HQ)
100 First Plaza, 100 1st St, San Francisco
New York, NY, US
79 Madison Ave
Buenos Aires, AR
5218 El Salvador
Chao Wai S O H O (C Zuo）
Regus Centre Services Bangalore Pvt. Ltd. Level 2
Oren Kaniel – CEO and co-founder
Oren runs a customer-obsessed company that aims to provide an exceptional experience to all stakeholders: clients, partners, employees, candidates, vendors, the entire market and our communities.
AppsFlyer Jobs and Careers
AppsFlyer lists available jobs and positions here with openings in their offices in London and Japan across roles in Sales, Marketing and Development.
You can find employee reviews of AppsFlyer on the company’s Glassdoor profile here.
|Types:||Ad Network, Ad Server, Agencies, App Ad Services|
|Groups:||App Analytics, Mobile Marketing|
AppsFlyer launches Conversion Studio to make user acquisition easier to understand Posted on September 14, 2021 by Anne Freer Mobile and app marketing expert, AppsFlyer, recently launched the Conversion Studio, which is a solution that helps advertisers measure....
Opt-in for app tracking on iOS 14 much higher than previously thought Posted on April 13, 2021 by Anne Freer According to AppsFlyer research based on an analysis of 300 apps the numbers are much higher than previously assumed. Overall,....
Over half of mobile marketers believe iOS 14 updates to affect them negatively Posted on November 03, 2020 by Anne Freer That’s according to a survey by AppsFlyer in line of the upcoming iOS14 updates in 2021.
Mobile app uninstall rate after 30 days is 28% according to AppsFlyer Posted on May 21, 2018 by Anne Freer ...uninstall rate for apps after 30 days is 28% according to new data provided by app marketing company AppsFlyer.
Business of Apps completes research on best App Analytics Tools Posted on August 08, 2017 by Alberto Furlan The full list of 24 companies includesAppsFlyer, Appsee, Localytics, Apsalar, Countly, MixPanel, GameAnalytics, AppAnalytics, UpSight, SWRVE,....
AppsFlyer now tracks effectiveness of television advertisements for mobile app install Posted on April 27, 2015 by Peter Keung Mobile apps marketing platform AppsFlyerhas announced the launch of its TV attribution tool "AppsFlyer for TV Ads", which tracks app....
Using predictive models to triple ad performance. Bidease & inDriver case study Posted on September 09, 2021 AppsFlyer.
New tech trends in gaming Posted on May 19, 2021 In their report, The State of Gaming App Marketing – 2020 Edition, AppsFlyer noted that demand for games in mobile app stores surged by 45% last year and that the amount....
Skad Is here - now what? Posted on May 12, 2021 Initiatives like AppsFlyer Aggregated Advanced Privacy (AAP) are supposed to work despite not having opt-in.
4 tips to improve mobile app UX/UI Posted on April 14, 2021 As much as 53% is the average app uninstall rate after 30 days, as shown in the AppsFlyer report for 2020 – and for the first day after downloading an app, it’s 45%.
SKAdNetwork - five things you need to know to be ready Posted on April 06, 2021 At App Promotion Summit London (WFH), Barak Witkowski (VP Core Product @ AppsFlyer) explains in more depth.
Want to learn how you can measure multi-touch attribution? Join us for a 15-minute demo. https://t.co/P3bv2FZHif… https://t.co/0D7fPQgeYd(about 4 minutes ago)
Can’t wait to see you all at our #TikTokTheStage exhibition booth on Sep 30! https://t.co/iwpCTOpIH5… https://t.co/YUje61odTt(about 5 hours ago)
Join @ronenm and @Kung_Fu_Data’s CEO & Co-Founder Mr. Josh Gardner for a LIVE LinkedIn session on Sep 30 about Chin… https://t.co/nyvJSuTJU1(about 8 hours ago)
We’re back with the latest data from the brave new world of iOS 14, broken down by country and vertical. Uncover th… https://t.co/bNsqUucRB5(about 23 hours ago)
Game Drive business accelerator program by @Google, @MYGAMES, MGVC & AppsFlyer is now open for applications for gam… https://t.co/6G1txjmP66(about 1 day ago)
- Attribution in iOS 14+: From silos to a single source of truth Posted on 20th September 2021 (about 4 days ago)
- Mind the gap – bridging the divide between high ATT opt-in and low IDFA collection rates Posted on 15th September 2021 (about 1 week ago)
- 7 tactics to boost your app discovery: How investing in ASO can catapult your app to the next level Posted on 09th September 2021 (about 2 weeks ago)
- App UX: The fundamentals you need to know in 2021 Posted on 11th August 2021 (about 1 month ago)
- Marketing and product analytics: Why use a flashlight when you can turn on the lights? Posted on 04th August 2021 (about 2 months ago)
Be the first to leave a review.