AppsFlyer is a mobile app tracking and attribution analytics platform for app developers and marketers. Use the platform to manage, measure and optimise your mobile user acquisition process to improve your ROI. AppsFlyer offers the following to developers:
- Real-time data to maximise your advertising ROI
- Reports to maximise the lifetime value of your users
- One universal SDK for easy integration
- It’s unbiased and transparent
|Groups:||App Analytics, Mobile Marketing|
- App downloads rose 33% in 2020 amid increased app marketing expenditure Posted on December 22, 2020 by Anne Freer ...marketers and higher download volumes by consumers, according to new data revealed by app marketing experts AppsFlyer.
- Mobile game app installs jumped 45% in 2020 because of COVID-19 Posted on December 04, 2020 by Anne Freer New data from app marketing experts AppsFlyer reveals that app installs for mobile games rose 45% this year, compared to 32% the year before. Installs....
- In-app purchase revenues 50% higher on Black Friday Posted on December 02, 2020 by Anne Freer That’s according to new data (shared via email) from mobile attribution firm AppsFlyer, which found that in-app purchase revenue was 50% higher on Black Friday than the average of....
- AppsFlyer announces funding at $2 billion valuation Posted on November 26, 2020 by Anne Freer Mobile measurement and marketing company AppsFlyer announced that it raised funding from Salesforce Ventures at a valuation of $2 billion.
- Majority of marketers expect iOS14 changes to affect their budgets negatively Posted on November 23, 2020 by Anne Freer That’s according to a survey by mobile measurement firm AppsFlyer and the Mobile Marketing Association which found that 74% of advertisers expect changes to....
- Non-organic installs for Hyper Casual mobile games jumped 250% Posted on November 11, 2020 by Anne Freer That’s according to the latest report from AppsFlyer released today.
- Over half of mobile marketers believe iOS 14 updates to affect them negatively Posted on November 03, 2020 by Anne Freer That’s according to a survey by AppsFlyer in line of the upcoming iOS14 updates in 2021.
- CPI vs. CPA vs. CPM – guess who will win in 2021? Posted on January 21, 2021 (For a good hard look at the problem, see AppsFlyer’s 2020 Mobile Ad Fraud report.
- 15 mobile app analytics tools to understand your audience Posted on December 02, 2020 AppsFlyer This comes at the top in the long line of custom mobile app analytics tools with their dedicated....
- Supercharge your game with New Users & New Markets Posted on December 01, 2020
- How marketers can protect apps from fraud and safeguard ad spend Posted on September 28, 2020
- How to choose the best mobile attribution partner for your app Posted on May 26, 2020 Appsflyer, Adjust, Kochava and the newest player on the market - Branch.
Tune in to the latest Next in Marketing edition where @Adweek's Programmatic Editor @ronan_shields shares with… https://t.co/cdXupg8atw(about 7 hours ago)
We would like to welcome Joen van Driel, our new VP of Sales for Southeast Asia Pacific (SEAPAC). via @techinasia https://t.co/nYHK5SjEFl(about 11 hours ago)
RT @DigiBankSummit: @danieljunowicz of @AppsFlyer shares his vision on the future of the mobile-first world in a wide-ranging interview at…(about 11 hours ago)
RT @varindiamag: #AppsFlyer Appoints Joen van Driel as New Vice President for Sales for SEAPAC https://t.co/Do7xGAS4De @AppsFlyer #joenvan…(about 13 hours ago)
Want to learn how you can measure multi-touch attribution and more? Join us for a 15-minute weekly demo.… https://t.co/YbJoHCZwKj(about 14 hours ago)
- iOS, the winds of 2020, and the growing significance of the web Posted on 26th January 2021 (about 2 days ago)
- The gaming genre affinity matrix: Which players play which games? Posted on 25th January 2021 (about 3 days ago)
- 3 main challenges for apps entering China and how to overcome them Posted on 20th January 2021 (about 1 week ago)
- Everything marketers need to know about incrementality testing Posted on 14th January 2021 (about 2 weeks ago)
- 2020: An exercise in mastering change Posted on 06th January 2021 (about 3 weeks ago)
ASO Tool for Apps & Games Driven by Data Science
Amazon Mobile Analytics
Drive user engagement
The 360° Platform to Connect All Your User Acquisition Dots
All the App Intelligence Data you Need
Deliver the perfect app experience
Connecting Brands and Audiences Through Influence
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a AppsFlyer representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.