AppsFlyer is a mobile app tracking and attribution analytics platform for app developers and marketers. Use the platform to manage, measure and optimise your mobile user acquisition process to improve your ROI. AppsFlyer offers the following to developers:
- Real-time data to maximise your advertising ROI
- Reports to maximise the lifetime value of your users
- One universal SDK for easy integration
- It’s unbiased and transparent
|Groups:||App Analytics, Mobile Marketing|
- eCommerce app installs up 35% because of coronavirus Posted on September 21, 2020 by Anne Freer ...to be one for the record books,”explained Shani Rosenfelder, Head of Content & Mobile Insights,AppsFlyer.
- AppsFlyer launches ad spend tool for better budgeting Posted on September 11, 2020 by Anne Freer AppsFlyer, the mobile attribution company, just rolled out a new cost aggregation product for more complex....
- Overall app install fraud rate drops to 13% during H1 2020 Posted on July 28, 2020 by Anne Freer According to a report by AppsFlyer released today, overall app install fraud averaged 13.
- Reddit adds postbacks for better mobile ads measurement Posted on July 16, 2020 by Anne Freer ...configure post back event data that is shared from select Mobile Measurement Partners, including Adjust, AppsFlyer, Kochava, Singular, and Branch.
- AppsFlyer, Adjust, Apptopia & Mintegral discuss the latest app trends & opportunities [webinar] Posted on July 13, 2020 by Artyom Dogtiev ...Wondering what’s in store for app marketing for the rest of 2020 and beyond? Join Mintegral alongside Appsflyer, Adjust & Apptopia for an exclusive, free webinar on the current state of app performance,....
- More adults were using social media apps to share videos during lockdowns Posted on June 25, 2020 by Anne Freer ...behaviour and focusing ad spend on current areas of engagement,” said Paul Wright, Managing Director at AppsFlyer.
- AppsFlyer collaborates with Facebook Audience Network on measurement tools for app developers Posted on June 03, 2020 by Anne Freer AppsFlyer, the mobile analytics and measurement firm, announced a partnership with Facebook Audience....
- Join Adsider LIVE on May 21 to find out the latest insights into mobile marketing Posted on May 20, 2020 by Artyom Dogtiev Among the speakers are 20 top experts from IAB Tech Lab, Google, MoPub, AppsFlyer, Adjust, Criteo, Beeswax, Coca-Cola, Adverty, Admixer, and more companies.
- In-app revenues increase 8% in May due to coronavirus lockdowns Posted on May 13, 2020 by Anne Freer ...lockdown continues to benefit in-app revenues and app monetisation, according to data published by AppsFlyer.
- App revenues rise 7% while usage is beginning to slow Posted on April 24, 2020 by Anne Freer That’s according to an analysis by mobile measurement company AppsFlyer based on the weekly percentage of app installs and sessions across various countries.
- How to choose the best mobile attribution partner for your app Posted on May 26, 2020 Appsflyer, Adjust, Kochava and the newest player on the market - Branch.
- App retargeting and in-app events. Tips, tactics and strategies for success Posted on April 27, 2020 Richard Earnshaw (Client Success Director at Appsflyer) presented at App Promotion Summit London WFH 2020 about in-app events and app retargeting.
- Pivoting during a pandemic: adapting to the changing app marketplace Posted on April 20, 2020 ...include Media Streaming (+162%), Music (+65%), and Health & Fitness (+49%), with uplift figures noted in AppsFlyer’s report, The Coronavirus (COVID-19) Impact on App Installs.
- How mobile marketers can use automation [video] Posted on April 17, 2020 David Llewellyn (Director of Marketing at Appsflyer) spoke at App Promotion Summit London WFH 2020 about how mobile marketers can use automation....
- The state of Food Delivery in Brazil 🇧🇷 Posted on April 15, 2020 In 2019, according to AppsFlyer data, Brazilian apps reported a 50% YoY growth, and Jampp further registered a total 246.
Find out how @breakingweather managed to minimize user drop off, maximize user engagement, and increase lifetime va… https://t.co/uTncqeHfL2(about 10 hours ago)
RT @TechCabal: This week's #NextWave newsletter digs into Facebook's Nigeria project and what the future holds. We also feature thoughts f…(about 10 hours ago)
@Braze Can't wait!(about 11 hours ago)
RT @MCSaatchiPerf: Save the date! Our Head of Social & Search, Shawn Tan is joining @AppsFlyer MAMA Tech Virtual event to discuss the futur…(about 15 hours ago)
Identifying and blocking #fraud at scale requires fast response and faster data analysis. AppsFlyer's Protect360 is… https://t.co/qnEqRe36Xi(about 16 hours ago)
- Flying under the radar Posted on 21st September 2020 (about 12 hours ago)
- Announcing Xpend Posted on 10th September 2020 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Announcing: SKAdNetwork Simulation Dashboard Posted on 03rd September 2020 (about 3 weeks ago)
- The next generation of privacy-centric attribution, explained Posted on 26th August 2020 (about 4 weeks ago)
- Who should own the conversion value in SKAdNetwork? Posted on 25th August 2020 (about 4 weeks ago)
Connecting Brands and Audiences Through Influence
Deliver the perfect app experience
The industry's #1 Unbiased Ad-Revenue Measurement Platform for Mobile Apps
Mobile App & SDK Intelligence for iOS & Android
Revive your app
Completely free and easy-to-use mobile app analytics
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a AppsFlyer representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.