AppsFlyer is a mobile app tracking and attribution analytics platform for app developers and marketers. Use the platform to manage, measure and optimise your mobile user acquisition process to improve your ROI. AppsFlyer offers the following to developers:
- Real-time data to maximise your advertising ROI
- Reports to maximise the lifetime value of your users
- One universal SDK for easy integration
- It’s unbiased and transparent
|Groups:||App Analytics, Mobile Marketing, User Acquisition|
- More adults were using social media apps to share videos during lockdowns Posted on June 25, 2020 by Anne Freer ...behaviour and focusing ad spend on current areas of engagement,” said Paul Wright, Managing Director at AppsFlyer.
- AppsFlyer collaborates with Facebook Audience Network on measurement tools for app developers Posted on June 03, 2020 by Anne Freer AppsFlyer, the mobile analytics and measurement firm, announced a partnership with Facebook Audience....
- Join Adsider LIVE on May 21 to find out the latest insights into mobile marketing Posted on May 20, 2020 by Artyom Dogtiev Among the speakers are 20 top experts from IAB Tech Lab, Google, MoPub, AppsFlyer, Adjust, Criteo, Beeswax, Coca-Cola, Adverty, Admixer, and more companies.
- In-app revenues increase 8% in May due to coronavirus lockdowns Posted on May 13, 2020 by Anne Freer ...lockdown continues to benefit in-app revenues and app monetisation, according to data published by AppsFlyer.
- App revenues rise 7% while usage is beginning to slow Posted on April 24, 2020 by Anne Freer That’s according to an analysis by mobile measurement company AppsFlyer based on the weekly percentage of app installs and sessions across various countries.
- Finance apps accounted for 5% of downloads in 2019 Posted on April 22, 2020 by Anne Freer That’s according to research by mobile attribution leader AppsFlyer which examined 4.
- Adsider LIVE conference goes online in May: why app developers should join Posted on April 15, 2020 by Artyom Dogtiev ...Podshuveit (Chief Product Officer at Admixer) Katerina Greenstein (Partner Development Manager at Appsflyer) Romain Heili (Strategic Publisher Manager EMEA at MoPub).
- Google's share of app retargeting climbs 44% rivalling Facebook Posted on April 01, 2020 by Anne Freer ...as its share of retargeting rose 44% during the second half of 2019, according to data released by AppsFlyer, the mobile attribution company.
- Organic installs of apps jump 15% amidst coronavirus pandemic Posted on March 20, 2020 by Anne Freer According to research by AppsFlyer, non-organic installs remain largely unchanged as of mid-March 2020.
- Game app install spending to double to £37 billion by 2022 Posted on March 16, 2020 by Anne Freer That’s according to a new forecast by mobile attribution firm AppsFlyer.
- How to choose the best mobile attribution partner for your app Posted on May 26, 2020 Appsflyer, Adjust, Kochava and the newest player on the market - Branch.
- App retargeting and in-app events. Tips, tactics and strategies for success Posted on April 27, 2020 Richard Earnshaw (Client Success Director at Appsflyer) presented at App Promotion Summit London WFH 2020 about in-app events and app retargeting.
- Pivoting during a pandemic: adapting to the changing app marketplace Posted on April 20, 2020 ...include Media Streaming (+162%), Music (+65%), and Health & Fitness (+49%), with uplift figures noted in AppsFlyer’s report, The Coronavirus (COVID-19) Impact on App Installs.
- How mobile marketers can use automation [video] Posted on April 17, 2020 David Llewellyn (Director of Marketing at Appsflyer) spoke at App Promotion Summit London WFH 2020 about how mobile marketers can use automation....
- The state of Food Delivery in Brazil 🇧🇷 Posted on April 15, 2020 In 2019, according to AppsFlyer data, Brazilian apps reported a 50% YoY growth, and Jampp further registered a total 246.
RT @8roadsventures: Great to see our portfolio companies @AppsFlyer and @CazooUK have featured in the latest #TitansofTech report by @GPBul…(about 5 hours ago)
In the 3rd episode of Next In Marketing @digitalshields and @ATVI_AB’s @JDStringfield discuss the video gaming chal… https://t.co/b8OOBqHeMp(about 17 hours ago)
How do you drive marketing effectiveness? How do you retain your best customers and grow in the new normal? Join us… https://t.co/srP6oFNYTo(about 1 day ago)
Using #OneLink #data from their multi-channel marketing campaigns, @Stash managed to discover their areas of improv… https://t.co/2UKjekxC3C(about 1 day ago)
How did Protect360 help @FetchRewards save over $750K in fraud, and enabled them to increase transparency with thei… https://t.co/1SiPgE8Vqb(about 1 day ago)
- The future of the App Store economy, in a privacy-centric world Posted on 24th June 2020 (about 1 week ago)
- Click flooding detection and the false positive challenge Posted on 22nd June 2020 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Marketing attribution models: Which one is right for you? Posted on 21st June 2020 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Uncovering Conversion Path Trends Across Web and Mobile [Data Study] Posted on 15th June 2020 (about 3 weeks ago)
- AppsFlyer’s Smart Banners: Web-to-app conversion was never more simple Posted on 15th June 2020 (about 3 weeks ago)
Mobile App & SDK Intelligence for iOS & Android
Qualitative analytics for iOS and Android apps
Better Market Insight = Better Apps
Mobile Optimization Made Simple
Ads Intelligence Tool For Marketing Strategy
Intelligent Customer Engagement Platform
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a AppsFlyer representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.