AppsFlyer, the global attribution leader, empowers marketers to grow their business and innovate with a suite of comprehensive measurement and analytics solutions. Built around privacy by design, AppsFlyer takes a customer-centric approach to help 12,000+ brands and 8,000+ technology partners make better business decisions every day.
To learn how to grow your business with attribution data you can trust please visit www.appsflyer.com.
- Attribute every app install to the marketing campaign and media source
- OneLink Universal Deep Linking attributes leads from any marketing activity
- Deep integrations with nearly every marketing platform
- Retargeting attribution provides accurate attribution
- Take control and enforce IOs
- Connect web activity with AppsFlyer data
- Overview dashboard provides the trends and insights every mobile marketer needs to know
- Dynamic cohort and retention reports
- Simple to use drag-and-drop editor
- 24/7 access to all user-level mobile attribution
AppsFlyer Deeplinking Features
AppsFlyer’s deep linking helps brands increase installs, revenue, and LTV. It includes the following dedicated features:
- Deploy Any Use Case: Simplify growth and acquisition with one link
- Capitalize on Your Assets: Maximize ROI on owned, paid, and earned media
- Personalize Onboarding: Delight users with contextual experiences powered by user data
- Optimize Conversions: Create user experiences that spur higher intent
AppsFlyer Deeplinking screenshot
AppsFlyer OneLink: How To Convert Users From Owned Media
AppsFlyer shows you how to get started with their OneLink solution in the video below:
Here are the central AppsFlyer offices located around the globe.
San Francisco, CA, US (HQ)
100 First Plaza, 100 1st St, San Francisco
New York, NY, US
79 Madison Ave
Buenos Aires, AR
5218 El Salvador
Chao Wai S O H O (C Zuo）
Regus Centre Services Bangalore Pvt. Ltd. Level 2
Oren Kaniel – CEO and co-founder
Oren runs a customer-obsessed company that aims to provide an exceptional experience to all stakeholders: clients, partners, employees, candidates, vendors, the entire market and our communities.
AppsFlyer Jobs and Careers
AppsFlyer lists available jobs and positions here with openings in their offices in London and Japan across roles in Sales, Marketing and Development.
You can find employee reviews of AppsFlyer on the company’s Glassdoor profile here.
|Types:||Ad Network, Ad Server, Agencies, App Ad Services|
|Groups:||App Analytics, Mobile Marketing|
- Learn what you need to know about paid & owned marketing strategies for iOS 14.5 Posted on June 10, 2021 by Artyom Dogtiev To share insights on how you can adjust your paid and owned marketing strategies, AppsFlyer, OneSignal and SquareTwo are coming together for a live webinar event.
- MyAppFree introduces a new O&O Ad Placement like Apple’s “Suggested” search ad slot Posted on May 13, 2021 by Business of Apps According to Appsflyer, who is tracking daily opt-in and opt-out rates, about 29% users are giving their consent to....
- Sign up for a free joint webinar by Snap & AppsFlyer to learn about SKAdNetwork optimization Posted on May 12, 2021 by Artyom Dogtiev At 9am PST, May 19th, join growth and product experts from Snap and AppsFlyer as they discuss optimizing measurement with SKAdNetwork.
- Majority of mobile advertisers concerned about compliance with privacy laws Posted on April 16, 2021 by Anne Freer That’s according to new research from AppsFlyer,the mobile attribution expert.
- Opt-in for app tracking on iOS 14 much higher than previously thought Posted on April 13, 2021 by Anne Freer According to AppsFlyer research based on an analysis of 300 apps the numbers are much higher than previously assumed. Overall,....
- Google extends share of non-organic app installs by 15% Posted on March 25, 2021 by Anne Freer ...its lead over Facebook for the Retention Index Universal Power Ranking by global attribution leader AppsFlyer.
- AppsFlyer to launch PredictSK in light of Apple mobile ad tracking changing Posted on February 12, 2021 by Anne Freer AppsFlyer, the mobile marketing expert, just announced the launch of PredictSK, a predictive analytical....
- How mobile Finance marketers are transitioning to iOS 14 Posted on June 17, 2021
- New tech trends in gaming Posted on May 19, 2021 In their report, The State of Gaming App Marketing – 2020 Edition, AppsFlyer noted that demand for games in mobile app stores surged by 45% last year and that the amount....
- Skad Is here - now what? Posted on May 12, 2021 Initiatives like AppsFlyer Aggregated Advanced Privacy (AAP) are supposed to work despite not having opt-in.
- 4 tips to improve mobile app UX/UI Posted on April 14, 2021 As much as 53% is the average app uninstall rate after 30 days, as shown in the AppsFlyer report for 2020 – and for the first day after downloading an app, it’s 45%.
- SKAdNetwork - five things you need to know to be ready Posted on April 06, 2021 At App Promotion Summit London (WFH), Barak Witkowski (VP Core Product @ AppsFlyer) explains in more depth.
With COVID 19 playing a major role, finance apps have seen major growth during 2021 so far. Get key trends and ins… https://t.co/wnLNDGyFUu(about 2 hours ago)
AppsFlyer is excited to welcome Chad L. Greenleaf as Senior Vice President of Client Success to expand the North Am… https://t.co/a1spYBOVdZ(about 4 hours ago)
Want to learn advanced reporting capabilities and examples? Join us for a 15-minute demo. https://t.co/D596F1mSkU… https://t.co/MBMEnUROoQ(about 9 hours ago)
RT @onesignal: How will @Apple recent IDFA changes impact your user acquisition and in-app engagement strategy? We've partnered with @Appsf…(about 9 hours ago)
RT @nicole_winchell: How can leaders spark positivity and ignite change? Debora Cohen, head of #localization at @AppsFlyer will join our ne…(about 9 hours ago)
- SKAdNetwork postbacks: A welcome update for advertisers Posted on 08th June 2021 (about 1 week ago)
- Predictive marketing in the age of user privacy Posted on 03rd June 2021 (about 2 weeks ago)
- The age of return on experience Posted on 26th May 2021 (about 3 weeks ago)
- If and when to show the ATT prompt: What you need to consider Posted on 24th May 2021 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Unlocking the power of SKAdNetwork’s conversion values to measure and predict campaign value Posted on 05th May 2021 (about 1 month ago)
Be the first to leave a review.