Smartlook is a qualitative analytics solution for iOS, Android, and React Native apps that answers the “whys” behind your users’ actions. Understand how people interact with your app — watch recordings, create heatmaps, track events, and build conversion funnels. Armed with this data, start making your app even better. Smartlook can also record Unity games and is already doing so for clients such as Madfinger Games, MobilityWare, Awesome Prototype and many others.
- Session Recordings
- Automatic Event Tracking
- Conversion Funnels
- Overview Dashboard
- Scheduled Email Reports
- Developer API
- Mobile SDK
- Anomalies Email Reports
- Premium Integrations
Petr Janošík-Founder & CEO of Smartlook
602 00 Brno
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
|Platforms:||Android, HTML5, iOS, Mobile Web, Windows Phone|
- 8 Musts for a Successful Universal App Campaign Posted on February 05, 2019 Create a baseline of your users’ current in-app behavior so you can track any changes → Smartlook 7.
@biodunalfet Hey @biodunalfet, check out Smartlook @getSmartlook. It could be the right tool for you. It combines e… https://t.co/vlC769WmKn(about 1 day ago)
RT @sideprojectors: Side project showcase - check out User Recording, Heatmaps and Analytics for Websites and Mobile Apps | Smartlook - Sma…(about 1 day ago)
RT @TheBlockGroup: See it all with Smartlook. - 5 Customer-Retention Tools Will Help Ensure That Your Customers Keep Loving You. Read more:…(about 4 days ago)
RT @Koprowski_it: I finished my article about session recording with @getSmartlook tool. Covered topics: - use cases from practical point…(about 8 days ago)
@rorroaguilar Hi @rorroaguilar, quick answer is YES! https://t.co/DVYqBVAtA4(about 10 days ago)
- All you need to know about Retention Tables, a new feature in Smartlook Posted on 01st April 2020 (about 3 months ago)
- Introducing Smartlook Devtools Posted on 14th January 2020 (about 6 months ago)
- Every decision you make, Good or Bad, leads you to where you’re supposed to be Posted on 08th January 2020 (about 6 months ago)
- UX Represents More Than What Happens On a Screen. UX Represents the Net Impression Posted on 17th December 2019 (about 7 months ago)
- Rich Barrett Interview – Changes in visual design can have an enormous impact on revenue Posted on 04th December 2019 (about 7 months ago)
User acquisition management software
Mobile and Web Analytics
Real-time data solutions and mobile analytics and attribution attribution provider
Data driven Inspiration for In-app advertising
Mobile app tracking and attribution analytics
app analytics and marketing strategy
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Smartlook representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.