Smartlook is an analytics solution for websites that answers the “whys” behind your visitors’ actions. Brands can easily understand how visitors precisely interact with their website by
- Watching recordings of every user, and seeing exactly what they see, down to the same resolution.
- Using automatically tracked events generated within the website, from tapping a button to typing text.
- Building conversion funnels and finding out where most of their users are leaving the site (and seeing what they did before they left).
- Creating heatmaps of visitors’ clicks, scrolls, and moves, to highlight popular elements.
Smartlook cuts out all the guesswork and gathers brands’ data clearly together on one central dashboard, which enables sharing and collaborating with colleagues. This means clear, data-driven decision-making for product managers, marketers, UX designers and developers to constantly improve each website by reducing churn rates, boosting conversions, identifying and fixing bugs, and improving your UX.
With REST API, brands can integrate Smartlook’s data with their designated analytical tools to give them more powerful, tailored analytics using their existing, and familiar, infrastructure.
Smartlook started in 2016 and currently has more than 300,000 users across the globe including companies like Paxful, Sky, Volvo, Vogue, Papa Johns, Miele, and Livestorm.
The company has received numerous awards and recognition including G2 Crowd Awards for “Top 100 Software Products” and “Best Products for Marketers,” as well as being named on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 in Central Europe.
Smartlook recently raised $3.6M in Series A funding led by Airbridge Equity Partners. The funding enables the company to accelerate growth, launch new product offerings, increase sales, and hire new employees.
- Session Recordings
- Automatic Event Tracking
- Conversion Funnels
- Overview Dashboard
- Scheduled Email Reports
- Developer API
- Mobile SDK
- Anomalies Email Reports
- Premium Integrations
- Permission system
Powerful filters – Zoom in just a couple of seconds before it happened. Using advanced filters, follow specific events or select users at a particular phase of your funnel.
Team-oriented – Share all important analytics with your colleagues exporting your dashboard or final reports.
Easy to learn – Smartlook School will provide you with essential knowledge of effective analytics. Consistent and accessible design is mostly self-explanatory.
Attractive pricing – Cost-effective paid packages can cut substantial monthly expenses in comparsion to other major providers.
Petr Janošík-Founder & CEO of Smartlook
602 00 Brno
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
|Platforms:||Android, HTML5, iOS, Mobile Web, Windows Phone|
- User behavior analytics in mobile games – 4 signs that you need it Posted on April 20, 2021 Change the game with Smartlook When you face some of the situations we've just mentioned, having a direct look into what....
- 4 tips to improve mobile app UX/UI Posted on April 14, 2021 Smartlook is a user behavior analytics solution that works both for websites and native mobile apps.
- 8 Musts for a Successful Universal App Campaign Posted on February 05, 2019 Create a baseline of your users’ current in-app behavior so you can track any changes → Smartlook 7.
20 Best Web Analytics Tools for Your Ecommerce in 2021. We are glad to be included in this list!… https://t.co/op6sCQqK9S(about 17 minutes ago)
9 Best Mixpanel Alternatives To Track User Engagement #Smartlook #trackuserengagement https://t.co/HETaZNWW5t(about 2 days ago)
Zajímá vás jak lépe cílit, měřit a oslovovat v digitálním marketingu? Pak tenhle článek od Media Guru, je přesně pr… https://t.co/F3QQR6VQTI(about 6 days ago)
How many steps are optimal for customers to complete an e-commerce purchase? Use the proper tools to analyze, exper… https://t.co/UH0P2QXqqT(about 7 days ago)
Jak probíhalo naše hledání nového investora v době covidu si můžete přečíst v novém rozhovoru s Petrem Janošíkem. https://t.co/1E8GStAc07(about 7 days ago)
- Disqo and Smartlook: Growing together since 2017 Posted on 15th April 2021 (about 1 week ago)
- How to use data to improve your SEO efforts Posted on 01st April 2021 (about 3 weeks ago)
- UX checklist – your tool for avoiding mistakes Posted on 25th March 2021 (about 4 weeks ago)
- User behavior analytics 101 Posted on 17th March 2021 (about 1 month ago)
- Top 15 most important mobile app KPIs to measure the performance Posted on 15th March 2021 (about 1 month ago)
Be the first to leave a review.