Smartlook is an analytics solution for websites that answers the “whys” behind your visitors’ actions. Brands can easily understand how visitors precisely interact with their website by:
- Watching recordings of every user, and seeing exactly what they see, down to the same resolution.
- Using automatically tracked events generated within the website, from tapping a button to typing text.
- Building conversion funnels and finding out where most of their users are leaving the site (and seeing what they did before they left).
- Creating heatmaps of visitors’ clicks, scrolls, and moves, to highlight popular elements.
Smartlook cuts out all the guesswork and gathers brands’ data clearly together on one central dashboard, which enables sharing and collaborating with colleagues. This means clear, data-driven decision-making for product managers, marketers, UX designers and developers to constantly improve each website by reducing churn rates, boosting conversions, identifying and fixing bugs, and improving your UX.
With REST API, brands can integrate Smartlook’s data with their designated analytical tools to give them more powerful, tailored analytics using their existing, and familiar, infrastructure.
Smartlook started in 2016 and currently has more than 300,000 users across the globe including companies like Paxful, Sky, Volvo, Vogue, Papa Johns, Miele, and Livestorm.
The company has received numerous awards and recognition including G2 Crowd Awards for “Top 100 Software Products” and “Best Products for Marketers,” as well as being named on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 in Central Europe.
Smartlook recently raised $3.6M in Series A funding led by Airbridge Equity Partners. The funding enables the company to accelerate growth, launch new product offerings, increase sales, and hire new employees.
Powerful filters – Zoom in just a couple of seconds before it happened. Using advanced filters, follow specific events or select users at a particular phase of your funnel.
Team-oriented – Share all important analytics with your colleagues exporting your dashboard or final reports.
Easy to learn – Smartlook School will provide you with essential knowledge of effective analytics. Consistent and accessible design is mostly self-explanatory.
Attractive pricing – Cost-effective paid packages can cut substantial monthly expenses in comparison to other major providers.
Petr Janošík-Founder & CEO of Smartlook
602 00 Brno
We’re hiring! Find our latest opportunities on our Careers page here.
- Session Recordings
- Automatic Event Tracking
- Conversion Funnels
- Overview Dashboard
- Scheduled Email Reports
- Developer API
- Mobile SDK
- Anomalies Email Reports
- Premium Integrations
- Permission System
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
|Platforms:||Android, HTML5, iOS, Mobile Web, Windows Phone|
Smartlook announces new advancements for their platform Posted on September 06, 2021 by Business of Apps What if there was a way to avoid this pesky conversion problem? Smartlook has been working on just that for you.
UX design checklist – your tool to avoid mistakes Posted on September 30, 2021 ...patterns Dissect the pattern and find the most common roadblocks using a session recording tool such as Smartlook Analytics You can tell a lot from data when you’re designing a new page or app.
User behavior analytics in mobile games – 4 signs that you need it Posted on April 20, 2021 Change the game with Smartlook When you face some of the situations we've just mentioned, having a direct look into what....
4 tips to improve mobile app UX/UI Posted on April 14, 2021 Smartlook is a user behavior analytics solution that works both for websites and native mobile apps.
According to Des Tranor, a good product strategy is comprehensive enough to justify a product’s viability, feasibil… https://t.co/wozGYrf7Fl(about 5 hours ago)
RT @Majestic: "With Google Analytics, you can see there's a problem on your website, but you won’t know 'why'." @PetrJanosik shares that t…(about 9 hours ago)
RT @GeekflareHQ: Know what visitors do on your #website 🖥️or how they interact with the navigation, article, click, etc. Here are the best…(about 15 days ago)
@stacy_siz @BenjaminHouy Thanks for the shoutout @BenjaminHouy🤩. @stacy_siz, please let us know if we can help you with anything!(about 17 days ago)
@florian_btc Looks great! Happy to hear you're leveraging Smartlook💪.(about 18 days ago)
- The ultimate user analytics guide for product, marketing, and UX teams User analytics let you analyze how individual users interact with your product. Here’s how to take full advantage of it.
- UXCam vs Smartlook: Features, use cases & pricing comparison Learn about UXCam and Smartlook’s overlapping features, as well as different functionalities and use cases.
- Product adoption: How to drive habitual usage of your product Learn how to measure and improve product adoption, including key metrics, tools, and real-life examples.
- An 8-step framework to create a data-based product strategy for B2B SaaS businesses A winning product strategy is neither the brainchild of one individual nor a talented team casting bets regarding what would make a great product.
- How user journey insights helped CricHeroes improve their user engagement and retention rates Find out how CricHeroes uses Smartlook to streamline their app’s user interface, increase in-app messaging, and knock customer queries for six
Connecting Brands and Audiences Through Influence
App analytics & intelligence to help you beat the competition
Boost your app growth with competitor intelligence
Mobile app analytics based on machine learning
Get access to thousands of exclusive offers with one link!
Maximize Engagement. Minimize Churn.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Smartlook representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.