GameAnalytics is a free analytics service which tracks expertly chosen metrics for your game and your users, increasing your knowledge of user engagement and increasing monetization. From gamer progression to error-tracking, from installations to log-ins, GameAnalytics collates data on expertly chosen metrics to determine engagement, conversion and revenue.
The service offers a customisable GUI, and the metrics which it keeps track can also be shaped by the user: create custom events specific to your game and receive timely updates on the dashboard.
- iOS, Android, Flash, Unity3d and Corona compatible
- No limits on events or traffic
- Hourly updates, unlimited widgets and dashboard GUIs
|Platforms:||Android, HTML5, Unity|
|Types:||Game Analytics, Game Development|
- Time spent playing mobile games was up 62% due to coronavirus lockdowns Posted on April 28, 2020 by Anne Freer According to new data by GameAnalytics, the free mobile game analytics tool provider, lockdown is having a much larger effect....
- GameAnalytics launches mobile gaming analytics platform Posted on November 22, 2019 by Anne Freer GameAnalytics, the analytics tool for games, has launched an insights platform to help publishers gain....
- UA megatrends, the global gaming market & hyper-casual on the up - The best talks from Pocket Gamer Connects London 2019 Posted on March 05, 2019 by Artyom Dogtiev Global trends – Insights from 3 billion mobile gamers by Ioana Hreninciuc, CEO at GameAnalytics Ioana Hreninciuc presents the biggest analysis of mobile games industry benchmarks that....
- Mobvista talks mobile ads in 2019, IPO and China's mobile game market - an interview with Clement Cao Posted on December 17, 2018 by Anne Freer ...company’s ecosystem and deliver benefits for our customers, just as our acquisitions of NativeX and GameAnalytics have done.
- Less than 15% of game apps retain 35% of players after day 1 Posted on October 24, 2018 by Anne Freer 5% of gamers engaged with a game 28 days after download, according to a new report from GameAnalytics, the Mobvista-owned mobile game network.
- More Opportunity but Also Rising UA Costs Are the Big Mobile Gaming Trends for 2018 Posted on December 12, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev The average was $7, according to GameAnalytics.
- GameAnalytics Report Reveals: The Gap Between Top-Performing Mobile Games and The Rest Reaches an All-Time High Posted on November 06, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev ...players and 40,000 games, from January 2016 to September 2017 A report just released by Mobvista-owned GameAnalytics has found that, when it comes to the key performance metrics of successful mobile games,....
- Business of Apps completes research on best App Analytics Tools Posted on August 08, 2017 by Alberto Furlan ...The full list of 24 companies includesAppsFlyer, Appsee, Localytics, Apsalar, Countly, MixPanel, GameAnalytics, AppAnalytics, UpSight, SWRVE, Kochava, AppDynamics, HeapAnalytics, MoEngage, Taplytics,....
- Mobvista Enters the Korean Market, Expanding its Global Footprint Posted on November 29, 2016 by Jamie Giggs In addition, Mobvista acquired NativeX in February and GameAnalytics in July this year.
- 5 mobile game feature trends to keep an eye on Posted on February 18, 2020 GameAnalytics) Live Ops and Events While it’s not a sudden new trend to appear in the gaming....
- Top App Analytics Companies (2020) Posted by Artyom Dogtiev ...Annie Trafficguard Apptopia SensorTower UXCam Kumulos Apptica Appsflyer Smartlook Localytics MixPanel Singular Kochava Appfigures Flurry Analytics Countly LeanPlum GameAnalytics Branch Metrics Airship Taplytics Apptentive Braze SocialPeta Appdynamics Heap MoEngage Appsumer Apple....
The 360° Platform to Connect All Your User Acquisition Dots
Connecting Brands and Audiences Through Influence
app analytics and marketing strategy
ASO Tool for Apps & Games Driven by Data Science
Powerful, granular app analytics
Mobile app tracking and attribution analytics
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a GameAnalytics representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.