Apptica is a Mobile Advertising Analytics Tool that provides the most comprehensive data on in-app advertising. We collect data from the advertisers in 35 countries and 25 large Ad Networks to keep you updated on the in-app advertising market, drive better results and always stay ahead of your rivals.
We believe that today, the main reason for the failure of any mobile product can be a lack of information so our main goal is to offer accurate data on the market for you not to guess but analyze and develop.
Using Apptica, you may:
- Understand best practices and trends in the app marketplace. Be a step ahead of the competitors.
- Monitor Top in-app advertising UA campaigns with most effective formats and creatives, around the world, across all categories and countries on Android and iOS platforms.
- Analyze in-app traffic sources, find new customers, track competitors and advertisers’ activity.
- Check downloads & Revenue
- Use custom News Feed to always stay updated of your rivals’ activity
Hurricane Dorian results weren't so bad for mobile apps developers: in just one week, Weather Radars revenue grew b… https://t.co/FZTL4U7L7k(about 2 days ago)
Apptica reviews UA strategy and shows Ad creatives of the new Pokémon mobile game. #pokemon #pokemonmasters… https://t.co/YIk7aYGzh5(about 4 days ago)
Voodoo performing great during Q2 2019! French enterprise is a #1 games publisher worldwide with more than 385 Mill… https://t.co/RIPvIwgo7P(about 5 days ago)
Today's story for our French-speaking readers 🇫🇷: Benoît Freslon from @VideoGameCrea, mobile game developer, highli… https://t.co/tEBvooQUmT(about 8 days ago)
According to Apptica analytics, in terms of In-app purchase revenue, Entertainment and Lifestyle categories lead th… https://t.co/kcsFwk7L0r(about 12 days ago)
- Weather Radars Revenue Doubled in the US Along of Hurricane Dorian Posted on 19th September 2019 (about 2 days ago)
- Pokémon Masters' first Ad Creatives Posted on 16th September 2019 (about 5 days ago)
- 7 secrets pour créer un super jeu vidéo mobile Posted on 12th September 2019 (about 1 week ago)
- Copycatting in mobile games: does it really worth the effort? Posted on 06th September 2019 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Playrix games outstrip social media by average session length Posted on 29th August 2019 (about 3 weeks ago)
Understand your customers to serve them better
The app analytics and app data industry standard
Mobile measurement, attribution, and engagement
Fully scalable analytics package
Mobile app tracking and attribution analytics
Mobile Marketing Solutions
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Apptica representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.