Apptica is a Mobile Advertising Analytics Tool that provides the most comprehensive data on in-app advertising. We collect data from the advertisers in 35 countries and 25 large Ad Networks to keep you updated on the in-app advertising market, drive better results and always stay ahead of your rivals.
We believe that today, the main reason for the failure of any mobile product can be a lack of information so our main goal is to offer accurate data on the market for you not to guess but analyze and develop.
Using Apptica, you may:
- Understand best practices and trends in the app marketplace. Be a step ahead of the competitors.
- Monitor Top in-app advertising UA campaigns with most effective formats and creatives, around the world, across all categories and countries on Android and iOS platforms.
- Analyze in-app traffic sources, find new customers, track competitors and advertisers’ activity.
- Check downloads & Revenue
- Use custom News Feed to always stay updated of your rivals’ activity
Follow us to be aware of the #mobile market https://t.co/IdrS9GlWY0(about 21 days ago)
#Fortnite is losing over $50 M monthly income by fighting the #AppStore! We've estimated the Fortnite Mobile revenu… https://t.co/aL0j1UJIVb(about 24 days ago)
Don't struggle with the UA! Promote your mobile app like a PRO after joining our #webinar on the BEST and WORST pra… https://t.co/nK1Yel0rdV(about 40 days ago)
RT @AppAgentCo: This is the very first episode of Ad Eaters. A 7 minute showcase of the best performing and the most creative ads for mobil…(about 45 days ago)
Mobile fake ads is an eyesore for many app users. In this article, we explain why developers create misleading ads… https://t.co/DRSzXGMBsP(about 49 days ago)
- Playrix produced over 25k fake ads in a year - gonna be more? Posted on 09th September 2020 (about 3 weeks ago)
- An ultimate list of the PR sources for mobile game developers Posted on 27th August 2020 (about 1 month ago)
- Top 10 mobile games of July by downloads Posted on 25th August 2020 (about 1 month ago)
- Epic games losing over $50 M monthly income by removing the Fortnite mobile Posted on 18th August 2020 (about 1 month ago)
- How to promote an app? Web, in-app, social - choosing the best way Posted on 11th August 2020 (about 2 months ago)
#1 ad fraud prevention for brands, networks and agencies
Data you won’t find anywhere else
Google Analytics for Mobile
Measure and optimize mobile apps
Know Your App. Know Your Market.
Understand your customers to serve them better
Ads Intelligence Tool For Marketing Strategy
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Apptica representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.