Zoomd offers one platform for both publishers and advertisers looking to acquire and expand new and existing users, while increasing engagement.
For advertisers: Zoomd’s platform acts as a User Acquisition control center, integrated to over 90% of global mobile media (over 600 digital media sources), including all major mobile measurement solutions (MMP) under one unified dashboard. The ultimate UA control center. The platform also serves as a second layer of anti-fraud solution for advertisers . Zoomd is a high scale big data platform, generating over 500,000,000 daily measured events from more than 3000 daily campaigns running on the platform .The platform is a performance based platform including an AI based KPI engine that allows advertisers to set and achieve KPI’s and drive users based on them.
- Supplying search and User Acquisition under one platform
- Clients include top-tier global publishers (Fox news) & advertisers (AliExpress)
- Patented NLP based Technology
- Connected to 90% of global media channels- over 600 media sources (DSP’s, SSP’s, networks, etc.)
- Generating 500 million data points a da
- Scale every campaign in a click
- Reducing media costs and human resources, adding an extra anti-fraud layer
- KPI Rule based engine – performance based model (allowing to set up multiple KPI’s for each campaign or all together)
Ofer was the Co-Founder and CEO of Moblin, a world pioneer in mobile marketing & advertising technologies, and joined Zoomd as its CEO following the merger between Moblin and Zoomd. Ofer held a range of positions at Microsoft for several years, where he managed both the Enterprise customers and the Sales Group for the Mid-Market Businesses.
We have a few career opportunities at the moment:
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
|Platforms:||Android, iOS, Mobile Web, Responsive Web Apps|
|Types:||Ad Network, Ad Server, Agencies, App Ad Services, App Installs, App Maker, Enterprise App Management, Game Maker, In App Purchase, mCommerce, Mobile Game Development, Performance Management, Platform|
App user acquisition panel – What worked in 2019? (And what didn’t!) [video] Posted on January 22, 2020 ...Runtastic and featured Sebastian Wenzel from Getsafe, Polina Bogachenkova from 8fit, Omri Argaman from Zoomd, Marichka Baluk from Blinkist, and Ben Jeger from AppsFlyer.
How marketers can save time and increase ROI Posted on December 02, 2019 You might know that our company was created by merging two companies, Zoomd and Moblin.
Be the first to leave a review.