UXCam is the market leader in qualitative mobile app analytics. The solution tracks over 100 billion data points each month. UXCam has hundreds of customers globally, including companies such as Nissan, OLX, and NBC.
In the competitive digital market, data-driven decision making decides over a company’s success or failure.
The tools that traditionally track “vanity metrics” such as page visits, DAU or MAU are unable to capture large micro-interaction data sets. These legacy tools completely miss what matters: the user.
UXCam’s auto-capture solution gathers and processes complete user journeys from multiple sources without the need for code adaptation. UXCam uses it’s team’s vast experience in data analysis to automatically provide actionable insights.
UXCam’s feature suite includes:
- Session Recording Analytics
- Heatmap Analytics
- Funnel Analytics
- User Journey Analytics
- Screen Flow Analytics
- Crash Analytics
- 3rd Party Integrations
Dr. Silvanus Alt finished his M.Sc. in Mathematical Modelling with distinction (and the prize for the best Master thesis) at the University College London.
Afterward, he completed his Ph.D. in Theoretical Biophysics at the Max Planck Institute of Physics of Complex Systems in Dresden and the Francis Crick Institute London, where he developed simulation software and applied it to answer questions in cancer and development.
Dr. Alt joined UXCam in 2017 as Head of Product & Engineering, to apply his vast experience in quantitative, computational and modeling tools to help companies analyze and thus improve their apps’ User Experience.
814 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94103, United States
Rheinsberger Str. 76/77, 10115 Berlin, Germany
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
|Platforms:||Android, HTML5, iOS, Mobile Web|
- App metrics: how to ensure your app survives in today’s economy Posted on March 17, 2020
- Mobile App Heatmaps: How to use them to improve your KPIs Posted on February 06, 2020 UXCam blog Best Mobile App Heatmap Tools It seems as though there are new analytics tools popping up....
Android Crash Reporting: Best Tools 2020 https://t.co/CbXAFZTvUR https://t.co/W5sYicyBeH(about 2 days ago)
Why do you need mobile analytics? — our Head of Marketing answers this question and others in Shopney's Next Commer… https://t.co/jNh2B9Xt5k(about 8 days ago)
“The job of a product manager is to discover a product that is valuable, usable, and feasible.” - Marty Cagan… https://t.co/uwzFBr7tBF(about 14 days ago)
Building an audience of returning users for your mobile app is complex and takes patience. We hope that the best… https://t.co/BIqza0QTTl(about 16 days ago)
According to McKinsey, data-driven organizations are 23 times more likely to acquire customers. In order to be dat… https://t.co/o1VjmTMc62(about 21 days ago)
- Android Crash Reporting: Best Tools 2020 Posted on 28th September 2020 (about 3 days ago)
- Best UX Tools: 11 Tools To Make Your Life Easy in 2020 Posted on 27th September 2020 (about 3 days ago)
- 5 Fantastic Remote Usability Testing Tools You Can Use Now Posted on 27th September 2020 (about 3 days ago)
- Onboarding Examples: 8 Great Flows 2020 Posted on 20th September 2020 (about 1 week ago)
- Firebase Review 2020 – An Honest Opinion Posted on 20th September 2020 (about 1 week ago)
Amazon Mobile Analytics
Drive user engagement
Qualitative analytics for iOS and Android apps
Mobile app data that helps you grow
The mobile data and analytics standard
Ads Intelligence Tool For Marketing Strategy
The industry's #1 Unbiased Ad-Revenue Measurement Platform for Mobile Apps
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a UXCam representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.