UXCam is the market leader in qualitative mobile app analytics. The solution tracks over 100 billion data points each month. UXCam has hundreds of customers globally, including companies such as Nissan, OLX, and NBC.
In the competitive digital market, data-driven decision making decides over a company’s success or failure.
The tools that traditionally track “vanity metrics” such as page visits, DAU or MAU are unable to capture large micro-interaction data sets. These legacy tools completely miss what matters: the user.
UXCam’s auto-capture solution gathers and processes complete user journeys from multiple sources without the need for code adaptation. UXCam uses it’s team’s vast experience in data analysis to automatically provide actionable insights.
UXCam’s feature suite includes:
- Session Recording Analytics
- Heatmap Analytics
- Funnel Analytics
- User Journey Analytics
- Screen Flow Analytics
- Crash Analytics
- 3rd Party Integrations
Dr. Silvanus Alt finished his M.Sc. in Mathematical Modelling with distinction (and the prize for the best Master thesis) at the University College London.
Afterward, he completed his Ph.D. in Theoretical Biophysics at the Max Planck Institute of Physics of Complex Systems in Dresden and the Francis Crick Institute London, where he developed simulation software and applied it to answer questions in cancer and development.
Dr. Alt joined UXCam in 2017 as Head of Product & Engineering, to apply his vast experience in quantitative, computational and modeling tools to help companies analyze and thus improve their apps’ User Experience.
814 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94103, United States
Rheinsberger Str. 76/77, 10115 Berlin, Germany
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
|Platforms:||Android, HTML5, iOS, Mobile Web|
- App metrics: how to ensure your app survives in today’s economy Posted on March 17, 2020
- Mobile App Heatmaps: How to use them to improve your KPIs Posted on February 06, 2020 UXCam blog Best Mobile App Heatmap Tools It seems as though there are new analytics tools popping up....
Effectively implementing a product analytics tool requires comprehensive research and clarity of the objectives tha… https://t.co/Scyq030Qgv(about 18 hours ago)
Product management is a complicated area, and there’s always more to learn. Talent can only get you so far. In th… https://t.co/5HBFqFC2Sa(about 4 days ago)
Introducing crash logs and session tags for UXCam: https://t.co/ruKs5YZrjh https://t.co/4uDk8UL5ZC(about 6 days ago)
According to @userinterviews, UXCam is an essential UX research tool: https://t.co/wh8FlvQRVe(about 10 days ago)
5 Ways to Boost In-App Engagement Metrics for 2020 https://t.co/daz0xUQTXM https://t.co/XBS045IuZW(about 10 days ago)
- Product Analytics Tools: Top 5 2020 (Expert Guide) Posted on 10th July 2020 (about 4 days ago)
- Top 11 Mobile App Analytics Tools 2020 (Updated) Posted on 09th July 2020 (about 4 days ago)
- Best Product Management Resources 2020 Posted on 09th July 2020 (about 5 days ago)
- Effective Crash Investigation with UXCam Posted on 07th July 2020 (about 7 days ago)
- 5 UX Ideation Tactics To Enhance Your Design Posted on 23rd June 2020 (about 3 weeks ago)
The unified marketing analytics platform
Completely free and easy-to-use mobile app analytics
Analytics on the go
Get access to thousands of exclusive offers with one link!
The industry's #1 Unbiased Ad-Revenue Measurement Platform for Mobile Apps
Track and analyse all your game's data
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a UXCam representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.