Perform[cb] empowers brands to acquire new customers through incremental digital channels on a pay for results model. Our proprietary technology and highly curated partner marketplace aligns “cost-per” pricing with customer lifetime value. Whether you’re an entrepreneur looking to drive traffic, or a fortune 500 brand in need of comprehensive performance marketing strategy, Perform[cb] is the recognized leader in online performance marketing with the #1 ranked marketplace in the world. We specialize in vertical-specific performance marketing strategy so that you reach the customers you want – and only pay for the customers you acquire.
Industry and Community Recognition:
- Voted Revenue + Performance Blue Book’s 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 #1 Performance Network Worldwide.
- Named a Top 10 Media Partner by the AppsFlyer Performance Index
- Named a Branch Certified Partner (Only 23 named out of over 1,000 media partners)
- Winner of Tampa Bay Business Journal’s Best Places to Work
- Winner of Colorado Biz Magazine’s Best Companies to Work for in Colorado
- Perform[cb] is a premier mobile marketing company helping advertisers acquire quality users that exceed their KPIs
- Ranked in AppsFlyer’s 2019 Performance Index as a top 10 Media Partner
- Driving mobile app installs with high levels of engagement and retention
- Protecting ad spend through proprietary fraud prevention technology
- Perform[cb] aligns quality and scale to leverage data to deliver clients targeted users that continue to engage
- Working across channels such as video, in-app, incent, influencer, pre-installs, and display
- Utilizing over 20 years of experience in the mobile marketing industry to help apps plan and execute in today’s complex mobile advertising ecosystem
Erin Cigich, CEO
Erin Cigich is the CEO of Perform[cb]. An industry veteran, Cigich has been with the company since 2007 and has expertly led Perform[cb] to develop its own proprietary platform technology and to acquire and consolidate 3 companies in recent years, among many other achievements. Responsible for executing the company’s “Think Bigger” vision, Cigich has established Perform[cb] as the #1 Performance Marketplace Worldwide through a portfolio of brands that Marketers recommend and reinvest in, and that Partners prefer working with.
USA: 401 N. Cattlemen Rd. Ste. 200, Sarasota, FL, 24232
USA: 3900 E. Mexico Ave. Ste. 400, Denver, CO 80210
Europe: Banja Luka, Bosnia Office – Svetozara Markovica 5, ulaz 11, Banja Luka 78000, Bosnia and Herzegovina
We’re always looking for new talent! Check out our open positions here.
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
|Groups:||App Marketing, Mobile Marketing, User Acquisition|
- Performance marketplace Perform[cb] acquired by Beringer Capital Posted on May 07, 2021 by Anne Freer
- App Marketing Case Studies: Good Data, Bad Conclusions, Worse Decisions (Part 1 of 2) Posted on January 31, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev
- How mobile Finance marketers are transitioning to iOS 14 Posted on June 17, 2021
- 4 Ways mobile apps drove health, happiness, and connectivity during the pandemic Posted on April 29, 2021
- 5 Questions to ask network partners before signing an IO Posted on March 15, 2021
- Top verticals for mobile marketers in 2021 Posted on March 08, 2021
- 5 Building blocks for a successful mobile marketing strategy in 2021 Posted on February 02, 2021
Ready to start driving qualified leads to your business? Check out Perform[cb] - recognized as a top CPL… https://t.co/cWml1Qjv0M(about 10 hours ago)
RT @uComparescom: Here is the list of 20+ Best CPL Affiliate Networks in 2021 1. @Mylead 2. @performcb 3. @AdsterraNetwork 4. @TopOffers…(about 11 hours ago)
Come visit the Perform[cb] team in the Meet Market at Table #2302 to collect exclusive swag. Book your meeting with… https://t.co/NM5v6zmmMl(about 12 hours ago)
Our VP of Marketing, Ami DeWille, shares her thoughts on best practices for #professionalcommunication along with o… https://t.co/AHgNGWL0Oq(about 3 days ago)
As mobile finance marketers continue to bank on the future of fintech, many are positioned to come out on top with… https://t.co/clHUIAGRnq(about 4 days ago)
Be the first to leave a review.