Clickbooth, Adperio, and Ignite OPM are now unified under the global brand of Perform[cb]. Please visit our company page to learn more.
Perform[cb] empowers brands to acquire new customers through incremental digital channels on a pay for results model. Our proprietary technology and highly curated partner marketplace aligns “cost-per” pricing with customer lifetime value. Whether you’re an entrepreneur looking to drive traffic, or a fortune 500 brand in need of comprehensive performance marketing strategy, Perform[cb] is the recognized leader in online performance marketing with the #1 ranked marketplace in the world. We specialize in vertical-specific performance marketing strategy so that you reach the customers you want – and only pay for the customers you acquire.
Industry and Community Recognition:
-Voted Revenue + Performance Blue Book’s 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020 #1 Performance Network Worldwide.
-Named a Top 10 Media Partner by the AppsFlyer Performance Index
-Named a Branch Certified Partner (Only 23 named out of over 1,000 media partners)
-Winner of Tampa Bay Business Journal’s Best Places to Work
-Winner of Colorado Biz Magazine’s Best Companies to Work for in Colorado
- Perform[cb] is a premier mobile marketing company helping advertisers acquire quality users that exceed their KPIs
- Ranked in AppsFlyer’s 2019 Performance Index as a top 10 Media Partner
- Driving mobile app installs with high levels of engagement and retention
- Protecting ad spend through proprietary fraud prevention technology
- Perform[cb] aligns quality and scale to leverage data to deliver clients targeted users that continue to engage
- Working across channels such as video, in-app, incent, influencer, pre-installs, and display
- Utilizing over 20 years of experience in the mobile marketing industry to help apps plan and execute in today’s complex mobile advertising ecosystem
Erin Cigich, CEO
Erin Cigich is the CEO of Perform[cb]. An industry veteran, Cigich has been with the company since 2007 and has expertly led Perform[cb] to develop its own proprietary platform technology and to acquire and consolidate 3 companies in recent years, among many other achievements. Responsible for executing the company’s “Think Bigger” vision, Cigich has established Perform[cb] as the #1 Performance Marketplace Worldwide through a portfolio of brands that Marketers recommend and reinvest in, and that Partners prefer working with.
USA: 401 N. Cattlemen Rd. Ste. 200, Sarasota, FL, 24232
USA: 3900 E. Mexico Ave. Ste. 400, Denver, CO 80210
Europe: Banja Luka, Bosnia Office – Svetozara Markovica 5, ulaz 11, Banja Luka 78000, Bosnia and Herzegovina
We’re always looking for new talent! Check out our open positions here.
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
|Groups:||App Marketing, Mobile Marketing, User Acquisition|
- App Marketing Case Studies: Good Data, Bad Conclusions, Worse Decisions (Part 1 of 2) Posted on January 31, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev
- Category vs. Keyword App Store Optimization - the Strategy to Make a Smart Choice Posted on October 24, 2016 by Artyom Dogtiev
- Matthew Lord, Chief Strategy Officer, Adperio Talks Mobile Acquisition Posted on March 07, 2016 by Artyom Dogtiev
- Expanding your mobile advertising reach outside of display Posted on July 17, 2019
- Tired of cannibalization within your mobile marketing mix? Posted on June 10, 2019
Ad fraud is alive and well - is your brand protected? Our latest resource shows the fraud marketers are up against… https://t.co/o9CNBQaAAd(about 6 hours ago)
Do you know the questions to ask about your performance marketing network's platform technology? Start by ensuring… https://t.co/nCyAAxo3Nf(about 1 day ago)
Doing more online shopping than in-person these days? According to the stats, you're not alone. This month we turn… https://t.co/gTkgruRAFk(about 15 days ago)
COVID-19 isn't the first time we've weathered an economic upheaval, and reality is, it won't be the last. Is your m… https://t.co/ct7ZNJUfi8(about 21 days ago)
We may not be in our office together at this time, but our work family is as strong as ever! We're excited to annou… https://t.co/4dcSBVyCuW(about 23 days ago)
Be the first to leave a review.