Facebook Audience Network is the extension of the Facebook Ads platform on mobile apps and web, launched in 2014, to reach audiences outside of the Facebook app and its website.
The Facebook ad server allows advertisers to reach people that are registered on Facebook off the platform without compromising on targeting precision and achieve one or more of the following objectives – brand awareness, traffic, conversion, app install, product catalog sales, video views, and reach.
- Powered by Facebook with high targeting precision, 40% of the top 500 mobile apps are integrated with the system
- Supported ad formats include banner, interstitial and native
- The following platforms are supported: iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, Unity, tvOS
Facebook Audience Network Info
|Platforms:||Android, IOS, Unity, Windows Phone|
|Types:||Mobile Ad Network, Mobile Ad Server, Social Ads|
|Ad Formats:||Banners, Interstitial, Native|
|Models:||CPA, CPC, CPI|
|Targeting:||Audience, browser, Carrier, Demographic|
|Trading Models:||Fully Managed|
- Facebook and Instagram receive brand safety certification Posted on September 18, 2019 by Anne Freer The Joint Industry Committee for Web Standards (JICWEBS) has awarded Facebook, Facebook Audience Network, and Instagram its Digital Trading Standards Group (DTSG) Brand Safety Certification. The....
- Majority of apps still have SDKs accessing private user data Posted on February 06, 2019 by Anne Freer Meanwhile, the Facebook Audience Network ranked second among all the ad network SDKs, having been integrated into more....
- Mobile rich interstitial adverts show greatest monetization power according to new Appodeal report Posted on December 22, 2017 by Anne Freer Rewarded video eCPMs also grew across the Facebook Audience Network and AdMob, deeming them “must add ad networks for rewarded videos in 2018”,....
- mobyaffiliates releases research on Top Mobile Ad Servers 2017 Posted on October 31, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev MoPub, Facebook Audience Network, Admob by Google, Yahoo App Publishing, Mobvista, MobFox, Epom, Propeller Ads,....
- Week in Review – What happened in mobile advertising this week Posted on August 11, 2017 by Anne Freer We’ll start with Facebook Audience Network, which this week, promised to minimize the fat thumbs issue – i.
- Fat thumbs: Facebook Audience Network wants to decrease the number of accidental clicks on mobile adverts Posted on August 09, 2017 by Anne Freer With more than half of clicks on mobile adverts made accidentally, Facebook Audience Network has announced a new initiative to decrease the number of users unintentionally....
- Gaming apps with rewarded video ads generate 10%-15% more five-star reviews Posted on August 07, 2017 by Anne Freer With 80% of mobile time now spent in-app and games presenting the largest app sector, Facebook Audience Network commissioned a study into the mobile gaming sector to find out more about advertisers,....
- Facebook rolls out rewarded video ads for app developer and boosts Messenger bot interactions for businesses Posted on June 29, 2017 by Anne Freer "Facebook Audience Network's diverse advertiser pool and precise targeting capabilities are unique differentiators.....
- Facebook rolls out full-width mobile advertising format Posted on May 26, 2017 by Anne Freer Facebook has just rolled out a new full-width advertising format for mobile advertisers on the Facebook Audience Network.
The caller ID ad network
In-Game Advertising & Monetization Solutions
The Mobile Performance Network
China's leading mobile marketing platform
Best App Promotion Platform
Premium Online Advertising
Facebook Audience Network Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Facebook Audience Network representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.