Kevel (previously Adzerk) is helping brands everywhere drive more online revenue through sponsored listings, internal promotions, native ads, and more. They do this by providing engineers and product managers the APIs needed to quickly build fully-customized ad servers. Their award-winning platform handles over three billion API requests each day, and it’s helped industry leaders like Yelp and Ticketmaster shorten their build times by more than 90%.
For far too long, everyone has been at the mercy of big ad tech. They force you to play their game, by their rules, while they compromise your users’ privacy and online experience. And until now, only the biggest companies have had the resources to take back control by building their own monetization platforms.
With teams in Durham, San Francisco, and London, Kevel is working every day to keep the Internet free by making it easier and more ethical for brands to monetize their corners of the web.
• Ad-engine-as-a-service that helps users design and deploy custom ad campaigns and provides pre-defined APIs that enable users to launch and optimize customizable ad servers, eliminating the need to develop from scratch.
• Enables users to manage ad targeting and customize ads based on multiple marketing metrics designed to meet the needs of end audiences, campaign goals, and revenue optimization.
• Provides well-documented APIs with JSON objects to help create white-label features that allow users to incorporate custom decision rules, bidding algorithms, campaign management features, budget tracking, and analytics.
• Reporting tools to help manage campaign performance and includes a JS library, real-time stats, and more.
• Visual dashboards with a structured hierarchy to ease the design and development process along with pre-created ads to help users run ads without any API key.
- No UX changes thanks to server-side APIs
- Hosting on own domain
- RTB integrations
- Target by context, location, search terms, first-party data, and more
- Customizable and flexible solution. No more playing by big tech rules.
505 S Duke Street Suite 500, Durham, NC
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
- 10 Native Ad Examples (And Why They Work) Posted on 07th July 2021 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Kevel Product Updates: June 2021 Posted on 30th June 2021 (about 4 weeks ago)
- Scaling Your Homegrown Ad Server Isn't Easy. Here's Why. Posted on 01st June 2021 (about 2 months ago)
- Kevel Product Updates: May 2021 Posted on 28th May 2021 (about 2 months ago)
- 6 Reasons to Launch a Custom Marketplace Ad Platform in 2021 Posted on 14th May 2021 (about 3 months ago)
Be the first to leave a review.