Smadex is the -first programmatic DSP engineered for growth.
We are a technology company led by engineering and data , focused on uprising the global programmatic landscape through our ad tech solutions.
Using a combination of our own programmatic advertising technology, machine learning, and first-party data, we have over a decade partnering with apps, brands and performance marketers to achieve their growth goals.
We take transparency very seriously. To guarantee our fully transparent platform remains that way, Smadex programmatic partners with the leading third-party platforms to provide innovative solutions and independent measurement at the very core of our service.
App User Acquisition
Find, attract, and convert high-quality users, leveraging Smadex AI capabilities
When it comes to user acquisition, the -first nature of Smadex marks the difference. Easy-to-use and with different layers of data available for targeting and optimization, Smadex’s sophisticated analysis tools allow you to enrich your data as your campaign runs, and your advertising to reach your exact targeted audience.
- Scalable global reach
Scalable cloud-based infrastructure, connecting all -first ad exchanges, including Mopub, Ironsource, AdColony and Pubmatic, handling more than 1,000,000 bid requests queries per second, and dynamically rate and purchase ad space in less than 100 ms.
- Reach performance goals with proprietary AI
Smadex AI finds the best performing variables of your campaign and optimizes its bidding to gain scale while bringing positive ROI.
- 100% Transparency
Not just Installs and Impressions. Combine more than 350 variables on our advanced reporting tool, giving you the insights that matter for your specific objectives.
Drive retention and conversion making the most of Smadex retargeting solutions
Making re-engagement a great part of your campaigns has proven to increase overall LTV. Smadex data-led programmatic platform provides audience insights on the spot to optimize your campaigns by focusing on getting the right users in.
- With Smadex Incremental Testing platform, you can validate if your ads are influencing users to keep coming to your app.
- Increase avg. LTV of your app customers by reconnecting with upsell offers and keeping your app top-of-mind.
Programmatic Media Buying
With Smadex, you gain reach and flexibility. Run AI-powered programmatic campaigns across channels, formats, geos, and business verticals to achieve higher conversion, user acquisition, and engagement.
Segment your user base and deliver targeted brand experiences. Smadex deep data integration enables a holistic view of the user and real-time precision targeting to identify the segments of customers who are most likely to engage with your brand.
- Keep’em testing
Run A/B tests to find the right message for your audience and reach them while browsing, playing, and watching content on the best publishers around the world through our +800K exchange and publishing partners.
- Fraud prevention framework
The impact of attribution fraud can be costly and significant for brands. We take very seriously the type of traffic that goes through Smadex’s pipes. Our publishing partners work with us to keep our traffic safe, while we control each impression with our validation partners.
The advertising ecosystem at your service with Smadex
Smadex programmatic offering allows marketers to reach millions of consumers globally by providing:
- Partnerships with leading -first ad-exchanges.
- Integrations with leading data, brand safety, and anti-fraud partners to ensure their campaigns’ compliance, scale, and performance.
- A state-of-the- platform with app-level reporting for managed and self-served clients.
Smadex’s high commitment to industry transparency, brand safety and fight against fraud has gained great recognition in the industry. Smadex was recently recognized as best-in-class DSP for fraud-free installs by measurement company Kochava and got IAB Gold Standard Certification and the Good Practice Principles by industry-owned media auditor ABC.
Smadex is part of Entravision (NYSE: EVC), a global media company focused on connecting audiences through content and technology. As a global team, we work with global advertisers and keep building products used by leading advertisers worldwide.
- 18 offices around the world
- +200 associates ready to talk with you
- Global reach
Luis Barrague, President, Entravision Digital
Jordi del Pinos, CEO, Smadex
Dario Diament, CMO
Mariana Villa, EVP Operations
Michelle Webb, VP of Growth & Programmatic, USA
Lenka Knezova, Business Development Director
Santosh Wilson, Director of Sales, & India
Hyungsuk Jo, General Manager, South Korea
Mariana Botero, Head of Client Growth
Ayrton Neto, Sales Manager Brazil
USA – ENTRAVISION HQ: 2425 Olympic Blvd #6000, Santa Monica, CA 90404, United States
SPAIN – SMADEX HQ: Roger De Lluria 50, Atico, 08009, Barcelona
out the latest on our careers page here
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
|Ad Formats:||Banners, In-App, Interstitial, Native, Rewarded Video, Rich Media, Video|
|Models:||CPA, CPI, CPM, Pay Per Call|
|Trading Models:||Self Service|
- IOS 14 to define the new normal for mobile advertising Posted on August 31, 2020
- 7 Ways to find the right DSP for your user acquisition campaigns Posted on July 28, 2020 ...article was originally published on Mobile Masterminds, the community of mobile app experts, presented by Smadex.
- The state of the DSP for mobile user acquisition Posted on June 30, 2020 ...level, MoPub is running a series of webinars called Programmatic Summer School, and on its first episode Smadex’s Michele Webb, together with Liftoff’s Karl Berta and Appreciate's Rachael Alter joined MoPub’s....
- 5 Mobile acquisition reports that tell you changes you should do to your campaigns, right now Posted on April 08, 2020 Smadex Multi-dimensional reports can help you provide you the answers.
- Smadex and Attribution In The New SKAN Era Posted on 22nd January 2021 (about 1 month ago)
- Learnings from 10 billion Limited Ad Tracking impressions bought in 2020 Posted on 27th August 2020 (about 6 months ago)
- SKAdnetwork checklist for publishers and ad exchanges Posted on 26th August 2020 (about 6 months ago)
- Smadex now part of IAB UK Transparency Framework Posted on 05th August 2020 (about 7 months ago)
- ironSource in-game ad inventory now available to Smadex advertisers Posted on 30th July 2020 (about 7 months ago)
Be the first to leave a review.