PubMatic delivers superior revenue to publishers by being an SSP of choice for agencies and advertisers. With our leading programmatic mobile advertising platform, publishers and app developers can leverage the open exchange as well as advanced deal models to maximize their monetization and gain access to brand budgets.
- Brand Spend: Access demand from brand advertisers to gain higher CPMs, increase the quality of advertisements, and improve user experience in your app
- Access to incremental demand: Increase competition for your app inventory and gain additional fill with PubMatic’s leading programmatic technology and parallel auctions that support multiple integration types.
- Flexible setup: We have a variety of integration options including SDK and non-SDK varieties that are compatible with the leading mobile ad stack setups as well as custom in-house varieties
- Dedicated Support: Get quick turnaround and the full support of an account team.
With over 15 years of experience in new business development, Paulina Klimenko joined PubMatic in 2011 where she oversees strategic alliances, M&A and corporate strategy, serving as Senior Vice President, Corporate and Business Development for Mobile.
Office Location(s)- https://pubmatic.com/locations/
Jobs and Careers- https://pubmatic.com/careers/
|Types:||Ad Servers, SSP|
|Ad Formats:||Banners, In-App, Interstitial, Native, Rewarded Video, Rich Media, Video|
|Models:||CPA, CPC, CPI, CPL, CPM|
|Trading Models:||Programmatic, Real Time Bidding|
- Buying Mobile Advertising using Mobile Demand Side Platforms (Mobile DSPs) Posted on October 15, 2012 by Christopher Reynolds The company works with exchanges, SSPs and networks such as Nexage, AdMeld, PubMatic, Smaato and Velti.
- Increasing Mobile App Revenue with Mobile Ad Servers Posted on September 25, 2012 by Christopher Reynolds PubMatic Digital ad monetisation platform that specialises in real-time-bidding and yield optimisation.....
- Deconstructing the In-app bidding landscape: a PubNative white paper Posted on July 23, 2020
- Industry insights: the impact of COVID-19 on mobile ad spend Posted on April 16, 2020
- APAC emerges as the fastest-growing mobile app market Posted on November 11, 2019 According to a report by data analytics firm PubMatic, mobile advertising will exceed $200 billion by the end of 2019 and is projected to grow at....
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a PubMatic representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
Be the first to leave a review.