InMobi is the largest independent mobile ad network with global reach in markets including the UK, Europe, US, South Africa and India. They have recently acquired a mobile rich media company Sprout, allowing them to offer premium mobile ads as well as a huge volume of other inventory.
The InMobi Adtracker also offers UDID-less tracking for mobile apps, conversions and event tracking. Advertisers include leading brands such as Ford and Levis and InMobi work with a number of publishers and developers as well as via leading mobile ad exchanges.
- HTML 5 rich media ad-creation platform
- Free adtracking to analyse post-click conversions across multiple networks
- Free SDK for iOS and Android
- Gives you the opportunity to drive engagement and revenue
- Experience personalised advertising
- Contextual and curated recommendations on mobile devices
- Gives you brand engagement at scale
- They help you cross-sell, re-target & re-activate users
- They are ranked 15th on Fast Company’s the World’s Most Innovative Companies 2016 List
- InMobi analyses 120 TB of user data on a monthly basis
- More than 6 million app downloads are tracked monthly by the company
- They offer over 1.5 billion mobile devices
- HD video and native ads to engage users
InMobi Pulse enables brands to quickly reach their target audience on mobile and get answers to their critical business questions. Authoring is simple, and it includes precise targeting and speedy results. Here’s a product overview video:
Welcome to InMobi Pulse video
Here are the central InMobi offices located around the globe:
Room 803-807,Tower B,
No.91 Jianguo Road,
20 West Hubbard Street
Chicago, IL 60654
InMobi PTE Ltd,
45 The Brew Eagle House,
163 City Road,
London EC1V 1NR,
InMobi PTE Ltd,
38, Rue Jean Mermoz,
Unit F8EO09, Aurora Tower,
83, Al Falak Street,
Izumi Garden Tower 28F,
Minato-ku, Tokyo 106 6208
39-41 Mount Street,
Prahran VIC 3181,
6th, 7th and 8th Floor, Block Delta (Block B),
Embassy Tech Square,
Kadubeesanahalli Village Outer Ring Road,
Bangalore – 560 103
Naveen Tewari – Founder and CEO
Naveen is the founder of InMobi. His philosophy of constant innovation and disruption is embedded deep into the DNA of ‘InMobians’ and is resonated across InMobi.
Abhay Singhal – Co-Founder and CEO of InMobi Marketing Cloud
Abhay is a Co-Founder of InMobi Group and the CEO of InMobi Marketing Cloud, a company whose mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences on connected devices.
InMobi Jobs and Careers
InMobi lists available jobs and positions here with openings in their offices in India, Bangalore across roles in Strategy and Operations, Finance and Legal, Sales and Business Development, Technology, Products and Human Resourcing.
You can find employee reviews of InMobi on the company’s Glassdoor profile here.
With InMobi publishers can maximize their engagement and revenues with HD video and native ads built on native technology. This includes both gaming and non-gaming apps.
Ad formats available include the following:
- Video: Buffer-free and HD videos offer better completion rates and higher engagement.
- Native: Non-intrusive ads for a great user experience that blend seamlessly with an app’s design and layout.
- Playable: Mobile users can test drive a game before downloading it with InMobi’s Playable Ads.
- Rich Media: InMobi’s award-winning, rich media ads that harness device capabilities such as gyroscope, camera, and touch screen.
- Carousel: Present a collection of products with full-screen, dynamic carousel ads.
- Interstitials: Full-screen interstitials that can serve meaningful marketing messages.
Publishers can also maximize their yield with dynamic pricing and campaign optimization. InMobi offers a lightweight SDK which can monetize an app directly or programmatically.
InMobi enables advertisers to acquire users and drive app installs. They have a range of targeting options available to mobile advertisers, including:
- Lookalike targeting
- Appographic targeting
Advertisers can remarket to their mobile users across different stages of the lifecycle based on persona, context and product affinity.
Remarketing allows advertisers to maximize in-app purchases, nudge users to sign up and re-engage dormant users. Campaigns can also be customized through InMobi’s tools.
|Types:||Ad Servers, App Installs, Mobile Ad Network, Mobile DSP|
|Ad Formats:||Banners, Rich Media|
|Trading Models:||Self Service|
- Mobile and app tech firms launch resource to help advertisers deal with IDFA Posted on February 19, 2021 by Anne Freer The Post-IDFA Alliancewhich consists of market leaders Liftoff, Fyber, Chartboost, InMobi, Vungle, and Singular recently launched the ‘No IDFA? No Problem’ resource that mobile advertisers....
- mobyaffiliates releases research on Top App Install Ad Platforms 2017 Posted on September 22, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, Google Universal App Campaigns, Snapchat Ads, Pinterest Promoted Pins, InMobi, Tapjoy, Chartboost, Applovin, Appnext, AdCash, Yeahmobi, Clickky, Iconpeak, DAU-UP ClicksMob,....
- Which social media and messaging apps do teenagers prefer? Posted on September 16, 2015 by Anne Freer com Perhaps one of the most important findings in a research paper from InMobi in 2014, highlights that French mobile web users are the most active when it comes to app usage.....
- Bugs don’t shelter in place during a virus: what error data reveals during COVID-19 Posted on August 13, 2020
- Deconstructing the In-app bidding landscape: a PubNative white paper Posted on July 23, 2020
- Top 5 ad types for acquiring mobile gamers Posted on May 30, 2019 For instance, InMobi reports that its interstitials have a 2-3X higher CTR compared to banner ads.
Join us at PG Connects on Monday to talk about the success of ad formats like banners, interstitials, video ads and… https://t.co/jUHJ8qe5LZ(about 1 day ago)
Did you know #India is home to 10% of the world's mobile gamers and is the 5th largest mobile gaming market across… https://t.co/yYjCBdbtq2(about 1 day ago)
Integrate our lightweight SDK to start monetizing your app today with the world's most comprehensive monetization p… https://t.co/6byHZUWkur(about 2 days ago)
Let's take a closer look at the winning campaigns from this year's Digixx Awards. Here's where you can glance at so… https://t.co/YcBG0oTFa6(about 2 days ago)
We are excited to launch our State of Programmatic Summit in Southeast Asia! Join experts from @OmnicomMediaGrp,… https://t.co/OWYPIIUgfP(about 2 days ago)
- Mother’s Day Shopping Trends 2021 Posted on 16th April 2021 (about 1 day ago)
- Overview of Mobile Streaming Services Users in 2021 Posted on 14th April 2021 (about 3 days ago)
- Ramadan 2021: Decoding shifting behaviour of Southeast Asian consumers Posted on 13th April 2021 (about 5 days ago)
- SPO Program Planning in the Programmatic CTV World: Why You Should Start Now Posted on 12th April 2021 (about 6 days ago)
- Mobile Insights With InMobi: Q&A With InMobi’s Utkarsh Sinha on Contextual Targeting Posted on 08th April 2021 (about 1 week ago)
Fuelling the app economy
The Future of Programmatic. Delivered
Advertising innovation is now painless.
Built for premium publishers to serve demanding buyers.
A mobile advertising platform helps grow your mobile app business in APAC
Facebook Audience Network
Expand the power of Facebook advertising with Audience Network.
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a InMobi representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.