InMobi drives real connections between brands and consumers by leveraging its technology platforms and exclusive access to mobile intelligence. Its Marketing Cloud creates new paths for brands to understand, identify, engage and acquire connected consumers. As a leading technology company, InMobi has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 lists and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
- Gives you the opportunity to drive engagement and revenue
- Experience personalised advertising
- Contextual and curated recommendations on mobile devices
- Gives you brand engagement at scale
- They help you cross-sell, re-target & re-activate users
- They are ranked 15th on Fast Company’s the World’s Most Innovative Companies 2016 List
- InMobi analyses 120 TB of user data on a monthly basis
- More than 6 million app downloads are tracked monthly by the company
- They offer over 1.5 billion mobile devices
- HD video and native ads to engage users
InMobi Pulse enables brands to quickly reach their target audience on mobile and get answers to their critical business questions. Authoring is simple, and it includes precise targeting and speedy results. Here’s a product overview video:
Welcome to InMobi Pulse video
Here are the central InMobi offices located around the globe:
Room 803-807,Tower B,
No.91 Jianguo Road,
20 West Hubbard Street
Chicago, IL 60654
InMobi PTE Ltd,
45 The Brew Eagle House,
163 City Road,
London EC1V 1NR,
InMobi PTE Ltd,
38, Rue Jean Mermoz,
Unit F8EO09, Aurora Tower,
83, Al Falak Street,
Izumi Garden Tower 28F,
Minato-ku, Tokyo 106 6208
39-41 Mount Street,
Prahran VIC 3181,
6th, 7th and 8th Floor, Block Delta (Block B),
Embassy Tech Square,
Kadubeesanahalli Village Outer Ring Road,
Bangalore – 560 103
Naveen Tewari – Founder and CEO
Naveen Tewari is the founder of InMobi. His philosophy of constant innovation and disruption is embedded deep into the DNA of InMobians and is resonated across InMobi. His dream is to re-imagine advertising in a truly ‘user-first’ way and unlock the true potential of the mobile ecosystem.
Abhay Singhal – Co-Founder and CEO of InMobi Marketing Cloud
Abhay is a Co-Founder of InMobi Group and the CEO of InMobi Marketing Cloud, a company whose mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences on connected devices.
InMobi Jobs and Careers
InMobi lists available jobs and positions here with openings in their offices in India, Bangalore across roles in Strategy and Operations, Finance and Legal, Sales and Business Development, Technology, Products and Human Resourcing.
You can find employee reviews of InMobi on the company’s Glassdoor profile here.
With InMobi publishers can maximize their engagement and revenues with HD video and native ads built on native technology. This includes both gaming and non-gaming apps.
Ad formats available include the following:
- Video: Buffer-free and HD videos offer better completion rates and higher engagement.
- Native: Non-intrusive ads for a great user experience that blend seamlessly with an app’s design and layout.
- Playable: Mobile users can test drive a game before downloading it with InMobi’s Playable Ads.
- Rich Media: InMobi’s award-winning, rich media ads that harness device capabilities such as gyroscope, camera, and touch screen.
- Carousel: Present a collection of products with full-screen, dynamic carousel ads.
- Interstitials: Full-screen interstitials that can serve meaningful marketing messages.
Publishers can also maximize their yield with dynamic pricing and campaign optimization. InMobi offers a lightweight SDK which can monetize an app directly or programmatically.
InMobi enables advertisers to acquire users and drive app installs. They have a range of targeting options available to mobile advertisers, including:
- Lookalike targeting
- Appographic targeting
Advertisers can remarket to their mobile users across different stages of the lifecycle based on persona, context and product affinity.
Remarketing allows advertisers to maximize in-app purchases, nudge users to sign up and re-engage dormant users. Campaigns can also be customized through InMobi’s tools.
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
|Types:||Mobile Ad Network, Mobile DSP, Social Ads, SSP|
|Ad Formats:||Banners, Rich Media|
|Models:||CPA, CPC, CPI, CPM|
|Trading Models:||Self Service|
- Mobile and app tech firms launch resource to help advertisers deal with IDFA Posted on February 19, 2021 by Anne Freer The Post-IDFA Alliancewhich consists of market leaders Liftoff, Fyber, Chartboost, InMobi, Vungle, and Singular recently launched the ‘No IDFA? No Problem’ resource that mobile advertisers....
- mobyaffiliates releases research on Top App Install Ad Platforms 2017 Posted on September 22, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, Google Universal App Campaigns, Snapchat Ads, Pinterest Promoted Pins, InMobi, Tapjoy, Chartboost, Applovin, Appnext, AdCash, Yeahmobi, Clickky, Iconpeak, DAU-UP ClicksMob,....
- Bugs don’t shelter in place during a virus: what error data reveals during COVID-19 Posted on August 13, 2020
- Deconstructing the In-app bidding landscape: a PubNative white paper Posted on July 23, 2020
- Top 5 ad types for acquiring mobile gamers Posted on May 30, 2019 For instance, InMobi reports that its interstitials have a 2-3X higher CTR compared to banner ads.
In this week’s episode of #MobileMonday, Samantha Freeny, Director of Product at @LifeStreetInc, weighs in and prov… https://t.co/wSaxvDetvd(about 6 hours ago)
Amazon Prime Day has become a major shopping holiday that all retailers and consumer brands need to circle on their… https://t.co/yxRRcArNG9(about 3 days ago)
Watch Alakshit Tripathi, Industry Head - Consumer Packaged Goods, InMobi, as he joins industry leaders at @adgully'… https://t.co/KrWaNWB7pQ(about 3 days ago)
In this extended interview, we spoke with Samantha Freeny, Director of Product at @LifeStreetInc, to talk all about… https://t.co/7BzlxRdB5e(about 4 days ago)
We are excited to launch the Southeast Asian edition of our annual State of Programmatic Video report! The past yea… https://t.co/MbFrAoWVlY(about 5 days ago)
- Media Matters: Diversity, Equity and Inclusivity in Mobile Inventory Posted on 10th June 2021 (about 4 days ago)
- Amazon Prime Day Shopping in 2021 Posted on 09th June 2021 (about 5 days ago)
- ATT and iOS 14.5 Impact Analysis: Initial Insights Posted on 03rd June 2021 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Charting The Rise of M-Commerce Posted on 01st June 2021 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Dads and Grads: A Look At Father’s Day and Graduation Shopping Plans Posted on 25th May 2021 (about 3 weeks ago)
Be the first to leave a review.