AdMob is one of the world’s largest CPC mobile ad networks, founded in 2006 in Mountain View, US. It offers a vast array of tools and solutions to monetize and promote apps and mobile websites.
AdMob basically connects advertisers with publishers/developers via its mobile marketplace, enabling advertisers to create and run targeted ads and developers to generate higher profits from their advertising revenue.
Advertisers can utilize AdMob to promote their apps and mobile sites, via in-app advertising or cross-promoted with free house ads. Developers looking to monetize their apps and sites can choose and run a range of ads with a simple SDK download (for iOS, Android and Windows Phone 7).
- Extensive tools to track downloads/measure results and manage ad campaigns
- Cross-promote apps for free with AdMob house ads
- A robust network including over 100,000 apps and mobile sites
- Free ad network mediation for use with multiple ad networks
- Ads from millions of Google advertisers
- Native ads that don’t disrupt the user experience
- Unlimited mobile app analytics
- No SDK required
- Over 1 million apps use AdMob on iOS and Android
- AdMob is available on Unity
- Maximise your revenue with user insights
- Promote your apps for free
- Get paid fast with no transfer fees
- Over 200 billion monthly ad requests
AdMob’s ad review centre, as part of their automated tools suite, offers the following to users:
- You can take control over the ads that appear in apps
- Review individual ads shown in apps and decide whether to show them in the future
- Block ads from AdWords advertisers that have shown ads in apps
- Automatically block ads by advertiser URL, category, or even ad network
AdMob Automated Tools screenshot
Welcome to Google AdMob video
What is AdMob? Google explains in the video below:
131 – 151 Great Titchfield Street (Carburton Street)
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
Mountain View, CA 94043
Omar Hamoui – Chief Executive Officer and Founder of AdMob
AdMob was sold to Google in 2009 and Omar now works as a partner for Sequoia Capital. He is an entrepreneur with a focus on product and technology, Omar has significant experience in mobile but general interest in the consumer internet as well.
AdMob Jobs and Careers
AdMob lists available jobs and positions here with openings in their offices in Dublin, San Francisco, Shanghai, Oslo, Tokyo, across roles in Product Management, Strategic Partnership Management, Technical Solutions and Team Lead in Mobile Apps.
|Types:||Ad exchanges, Mobile Ad Network|
|Ad Formats:||Banners, Rich Media|
|Trading Models:||Real Time Bidding, Self Service|
Google rolls out Rewarded Interstitial and other in-app ad formats Posted on August 11, 2020 by Anne Freer At the same time, Google launched Open Bidding, an in-app bidding function that will roll out on AdMob later this year.
Powering rewarding mobile
Turns mobile into the medium of choice for brands
Driving Real Connections
The Leading Mobile Discovery & Re-engagement Platform
Omnichannel, self-serve monetization solution
Largest mobile ad server & RTB exchange
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a AdMob representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.