AdMob is one of the world’s largest CPC mobile ad networks, founded in 2006 in Mountain View, US. It offers a vast array of tools and solutions to monetize and promote apps and mobile websites.
AdMob basically connects advertisers with publishers/developers via its mobile marketplace, enabling advertisers to create and run targeted ads and developers to generate higher profits from their advertising revenue.
Advertisers can utilize AdMob to promote their apps and mobile sites, via in-app advertising or cross-promoted with free house ads. Developers looking to monetize their apps and sites can choose and run a range of ads with a simple SDK download (for iOS, Android and Windows Phone 7).
- Extensive tools to track downloads/measure results and manage ad campaigns
- Cross-promote apps for free with AdMob house ads
- A robust network including over 100,000 apps and mobile sites
- Free ad network mediation for use with multiple ad networks
- Ads from millions of Google advertisers
- Native ads that don’t disrupt the user experience
- Unlimited mobile app analytics
- No SDK required
- Over 1 million apps use AdMob on iOS and Android
- AdMob is available on Unity
- Maximise your revenue with user insights
- Promote your apps for free
- Get paid fast with no transfer fees
- Over 200 billion monthly ad requests
AdMob’s ad review centre, as part of their automated tools suite, offers the following to users:
- You can take control over the ads that appear in apps
- Review individual ads shown in apps and decide whether to show them in the future
- Block ads from AdWords advertisers that have shown ads in apps
- Automatically block ads by advertiser URL, category, or even ad network
AdMob Automated Tools screenshot
Welcome to Google AdMob video
What is AdMob? Google explains in the video below:
131 – 151 Great Titchfield Street (Carburton Street)
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
Mountain View, CA 94043
Omar Hamoui – Chief Executive Officer and Founder of AdMob
AdMob was sold to Google in 2009 and Omar now works as a partner for Sequoia Capital. He is an entrepreneur with a focus on product and technology, Omar has significant experience in mobile but general interest in the consumer internet as well.
AdMob Jobs and Careers
AdMob lists available jobs and positions here with openings in their offices in Dublin, San Francisco, Shanghai, Oslo, Tokyo, across roles in Product Management, Strategic Partnership Management, Technical Solutions and Team Lead in Mobile Apps.
|Types:||Mobile Ad Network|
|Ad Formats:||Banners, Rich Media|
|Trading Models:||Real Time Bidding, Self Service|
- Google rolls out Rewarded Interstitial and other in-app ad formats Posted on August 11, 2020 by Anne Freer At the same time, Google launched Open Bidding, an in-app bidding function that will roll out on AdMob later this year.
- Facebook is top ad network choice for rewarded video ads Posted on June 27, 2019 by Anne Freer ...interstitial formats, Facebook was the strongest ad network for non-US users at first share, whilst Admob led the average overall share.
- mobyaffiliates releases research on Top Mobile Ad Servers 2017 Posted on October 31, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev MoPub, Facebook Audience Network, Admob by Google, Yahoo App Publishing, Mobvista, MobFox, Epom, Propeller Ads, Appodeal, Smaato, OpenX,....
- Media Buying in the global mobile market in 2020 [joint white paper] Posted on February 23, 2021 ...the data, Top 5 channels were FB News Feed, Instagram, Audience Network, Messenger, and Google Ads (Admob).
- Global Casual mobile games advertising in 2020 - ad trends, top games, ad creatives [report] Posted on January 14, 2021 , and 17 global mobile advertising platforms including Facebook, Admob, Unity, Line Japan, Twitter, etc.
- 15 mobile app analytics tools to understand your audience Posted on December 02, 2020 AdMob AdMob by Google is one of the leading mobile app analytics tools that helps you earn more revenue....
- Entertainment App Advertising Trends in 2020 Posted on November 26, 2020 , and 17 global mobile advertising platforms including Facebook, Admob, Unity, Line Japan, Twitter, etc.
- User acquisition tips and strategies for the mobile gaming industry Posted on September 10, 2020 AdMobiSpy AdMobiSpy is among the most powerful ad intelligence platforms because it lets media buyers....
Twitter cannot show tweets right now. Please try again.
- Posted by Artyom Dogtiev Vungle, Admob, Blognife Below we’ve listed the top incentivized advertising networks and platforms so you can....
- Posted by Artyom Dogtiev Platform/Network Country Rates Admob US High, especially on Android, rewarded video.
The Full-Stack Programmatic Ad Platform
Engage valuable users on mobile
Performance and Programmatic solutions for apps, brands and VAS marketers
High performance mobile advertising
The Mobile advertising network for Europe
Mobile Marketing Platform tailored for HUAWEI devices
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a AdMob representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.