AppLovin offers a comprehensive platform where app developers of all sizes can connect with their ideal consumers and get discovered. Founded in 2012, the company is focused on helping both indie and established developers grow, with the expertise and insights they need to finance, market, and expand their businesses – all in one place. App developers view AppLovin as a trusted partner, the rare company that understands what it takes to succeed in the mobile app ecosystem and has the ability to help them reach their goals. Learn more at www.applovin.com.
- Use data to reach new consumers on mobile
- Marketing platform grows your reach to acquire new customers
- Consumer actions give you data, so you can adapt your strategy
- Access to a large database of mobile users
- Use algorithms to select new users who are likely to download
- Achieve your marketing goals by driving app engagements and more
- Use real-time data to make the right decisions
- AppLovin uses data to acquire new users who are likely to download your app
- Optimise and measures your campaigns
- Acquire new consumers in the geographic regions you need
Galaxy Soho B, Dongcheng Qu
Beijing 100020, China
10119 Berlin, Germany
Suite 201, 16 Fitzwilliam Place
Dublin 2, Ireland
Shibuya-ku, Tokyo-to 150-0001, Japan
Posco P&S Tower, 17 F
Yeoksam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul
Silicon Valley Office
849 High St.
Palo Alto CA 94301
Adam Foroughi – CEO, Co-Founder
Adam Foroughi is co-founder and CEO of AppLovin, a platform that provides marketing automation and analytics for mobile and Apple TV apps.
AppLovin Jobs and Careers
AppLovin lists available jobs and positions here with openings in their offices in Palo Alto, Dublin, Beijing, Berlin, Tokyo and Seoul across roles in Game Development, Business, Engineering, iOS Development, Designers and Analysts.
You can find employee reviews of AppLovin on the company’s Glassdoor profile here.
|Types:||App Installs, Mobile Ad Network|
- Facebook and Google continue to dominate in latest mobile ad Performance Index Posted on October 14, 2020 by Anne Freer Compared to ironSource or AppLovin, its quality is the lowest though.
- AppLovin acquires Machine Zone to bolster mobile game app development Posted on May 15, 2020 by Anne Freer AppLovin, the mobile games marketing provider, announced that it has acquired Machine Zone for an undisclosed....
- Google's share of app retargeting climbs 44% rivalling Facebook Posted on April 01, 2020 by Anne Freer Additionally, ironSource, Unity Ads and AppLovin emerged at the top of the AppsFlyer chart controlling 35% of the gaming app install market,....
- Facebook is top ad network choice for rewarded video ads Posted on June 27, 2019 by Anne Freer ...impressions. Facebook was also found to provide a good amount of impression at an attractive eCPM, whilst Vungle and Applovin ranked second and third.
- Snap rises up ranks for latest AppsFlyer performance index Posted on March 20, 2019 by Anne Freer AppLovin ranked third begind Google and Facebook in the gaming rankings.
- mobyaffiliates releases research on Top Mobile Ad Servers 2017 Posted on October 31, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev ...Epom, Propeller Ads, Appodeal, Smaato, OpenX, AdColony, Fyber, Aerserv, Inneractive, Tapsense, Tapdaq, Applovin, Sizmek and Clickky.
- mobyaffiliates releases research on Top App Install Ad Platforms 2017 Posted on September 22, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev ...Google Universal App Campaigns, Snapchat Ads, Pinterest Promoted Pins, InMobi, Tapjoy, Chartboost, Applovin, Appnext, AdCash, Yeahmobi, Clickky, Iconpeak, DAU-UP ClicksMob, minimob, Digital Turbine, Consumer....
- Global mobile game advertising and monetization in H1, 2020 [white paper] Posted on July 27, 2020 ...2019. In spite of Google Ads and Facebook’s dominance in the global market, ironSource, Unity Ads, AppLovin and Nativex rose in the outburst of global gaming to grab 43% of the creative in the game app....
- The blurry lines between supply and demand sources Posted on May 07, 2020 Ad networks becoming publishers… AppLovin’ is the best example of this trend.
- Full Circle: Monetizing Your App in 2020 Posted on February 03, 2020 Monetization and UA providers like Applovin, Ironsource (and yes, AdColony) also have a massive pool of advertising performance data but....
- The role of an affiliate manager in CPA networks Posted on December 12, 2018 ...buy CPM or CPC traffic on RTB-powered ad platforms or DPSs like Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, Nexage, Applovin, Revmob, others.
Don’t miss your chance to win FREE Apple Airpods! We’re giving them away tomorrow in our Ask the Dev live! Register… https://t.co/5ReDKSrYl9(about 6 hours ago)
Thank you @FacebookGaming and @GamesBeat for having us at Driving Game Growth: A @GamesBeat and Facebook Summit!… https://t.co/ctsOoPxdd2(about 1 day ago)
Join us today at 11:30am PT for an engaging talk on sustaining performance at scale with @FacebookGaming and Pocket… https://t.co/QmgQ96tGKL(about 1 day ago)
Don’t miss out tomorrow’s @gamesforum webinar -- Jan. 27 at 11 a.m. GMT(Live text Q&A), 9 a.m. EST or 9 a.m. PST.… https://t.co/lOSmWhKXLm(about 1 day ago)
RT @BingoStoryGame: 🚀 It's time to climb the TOWER of POWER! 🚀 Use your power ups to climb the leaderboard and win big! Get started now w…(about 2 days ago)
- The Best Hybrid Monetization Strategies Posted on 21st January 2021 (about 6 days ago)
- AppLovin’s Roundup of Awards from China Posted on 20th January 2021 (about 1 week ago)
- What are Monthly Active Users or MAU? Posted on 15th January 2021 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Ready to get started making your first game? Here’s what you need to know Posted on 14th January 2021 (about 2 weeks ago)
- How to Stay Creative in a Remote Environment Posted on 08th January 2021 (about 3 weeks ago)
Right App. Right Person. Right Time
Upvote your advertising
Performance Marketing Made Easy
Engage valuable users on mobile
Visual discovery, collection, and storage tool
Mobile monetization and marketing
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a AppLovin representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.