AppLovin offers a comprehensive platform where app developers of all sizes can connect with their ideal consumers and get discovered. Founded in 2012, the company is focused on helping both indie and established developers grow, with the expertise and insights they need to finance, market, and expand their businesses – all in one place.
App developers view AppLovin as a trusted partner, the rare company that understands what it takes to succeed in the mobile app ecosystem and has the ability to help them reach their goals. Learn more at www.applovin.com.
- Use data to reach new consumers on mobile
- Marketing platform grows your reach to acquire new customers
- Consumer actions give you data, so you can adapt your strategy
- Access to a large database of mobile users
- Use algorithms to select new users who are likely to download
- Achieve your marketing goals by driving app engagements and more
- Use real-time data to make the right decisions
- AppLovin uses data to acquire new users who are likely to download your app
- Optimise and measures your campaigns
- Acquire new consumers in the geographic regions you need
AppLovin’s AppDiscovery growth engine uses machine learning to grow your apps. It includes the following dedicated features:
- Advanced campaign management: This is achieved via a user interface to create, manage, and automatically optimize campaigns.
- Real-time analytics: Real-time analytics that allow you to optimize and improve your ROI.
- Lifetime value reporting: Break down campaign results by source and location, enabling you to make informed decisions about value and campaign length.
- High-quality creatives: Make as many creatives as you desire and test to see which is working.
MAX In-App Bidding
AppLovin’s real-time bidding solution MAX offers the following to publishers:
- A developer-first integration process that saves time and money.
- Competitive global in-app bidder demand maximises ARPDAU on each impression.
- Integrated solutions connect AppDiscovery to leverage bidding from machine learning.
- Powerful analytics with cohort reporting and A/B testing help you understand lifetime value and maximize revenue.
- User-level data allows for full transparency into the value of each impression.
- Flag risky content to keep your brand safe via exclusive features.
MAX In-App Bidding video
MAX is in-app bidding based, full-stack monetization solution. Here’s a video overview of the product.
MAX In-App Bidding Benefits
Benefits of MAX in-app bidding include:
- Equal access: More advertisers are allowed to bid
- Maximized earnings: It can result in higher CPMs
- Time-saving: It’s an automated solution that saves time
Here are the central AppLovin offices located around the globe.
Galaxy Soho B, Dongcheng Qu
Beijing 100020, China
10119 Berlin, Germany
Suite 201, 16 Fitzwilliam Place
Dublin 2, Ireland
Shibuya-ku, Tokyo-to 150-0001, Japan
Posco P&S Tower, 17 F
Yeoksam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul
Silicon Valley Office
849 High St.
Palo Alto CA 94301
Adam Foroughi – CEO, Co-Founder
Adam Foroughi is co-founder and CEO of AppLovin, a platform that provides marketing automation and analytics for mobile and Apple TV apps.
AppLovin Jobs and Careers
AppLovin lists available jobs and positions here with openings in their offices in Palo Alto, Dublin, Beijing, Berlin, Tokyo and Seoul across roles in Game Development, Business, Engineering, iOS Development, Designers and Analysts.
You can find employee reviews of AppLovin on the company’s Glassdoor profile here.
|Types:||App Installs, Mobile Ad Network|
|Ad Formats:||In-App, Incentivized, Native|
|Trading Models:||Self Service|
Mobile app marketing insights for 2021 and beyond Posted on July 20, 2021 ⭐ Idil Canal (GM, Business Solutions @ AppLovin) ⭐ Aykut Karaalioglu (Founder & CEO @ MobileAction) ⭐ Marcus Poe (Strategic Partner Manager....
Global mobile game advertising and monetization in H1, 2020 [white paper] Posted on July 27, 2020 ...2019. In spite of Google Ads and Facebook’s dominance in the global market, ironSource, Unity Ads, AppLovin and Nativex rose in the outburst of global gaming to grab 43% of the creative in the game app....
The blurry lines between supply and demand sources Posted on May 07, 2020 Ad networks becoming publishers… AppLovin’ is the best example of this trend.
See how AppDiscovery’s new Campaign Management API allows you to integrate with your preferred BI dashboard to make… https://t.co/23wjgmGj0s(about 20 hours ago)
Join Emre Gercel, Business Development Lead at @LionStudioscc at the Hyper Games Conference next Thursday to learn… https://t.co/AePINtWtyI(about 5 days ago)
Did you know 56% of apps are uninstalled the same week they were downloaded? To keep that from happening to your ap… https://t.co/H40sY0QSlv(about 5 days ago)
Today at 12pm PT, we’re sponsoring a @TECollab event on cities across the country can take hard-earned lessons from… https://t.co/DBtMMNZPGk(about 5 days ago)
Meet our very own David White, Manager of Business Development, at the Hyper Games Conference next Friday to learn… https://t.co/HwNTV2z6oN(about 5 days ago)
- New AppDiscovery Feature: Campaign Management API Posted on 19th October 2021 (about 1 day ago)
- 8 Ways to Increase User Engagement Posted on 14th October 2021 (about 6 days ago)
- Video: AppHacks—Why You Need Marketability Testing Posted on 12th October 2021 (about 1 week ago)
- Part I: AppDiscovery Strategies for Scaling Ad ROAS Campaigns Posted on 07th October 2021 (about 2 weeks ago)
- AppLovin to Acquire MoPub Business From Twitter Posted on 06th October 2021 (about 2 weeks ago)
Posted by Artyom Dogtiev ...Advertisers India Android is around $1, iOS is in the range of $5 Vungle US Around $5 for both formats Applovin US Around $12 to $15, both formats Tapjoy US $13 on Android and $12 on iOS Facebook US $12....
#1 DSP for mobile app marketers
Engage valuable users on mobile
The In-App Marketplace for Brands
Solutions to help you achieve your business goals
Upvote your advertising
Know More, Do More
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a AppLovin representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.