AppLovin offers a comprehensive platform where app developers of all sizes can connect with their ideal consumers and get discovered. Founded in 2012, the company is focused on helping both indie and established developers grow, with the expertise and insights they need to finance, market, and expand their businesses – all in one place.
App developers view AppLovin as a trusted partner, the rare company that understands what it takes to succeed in the mobile app ecosystem and has the ability to help them reach their goals. Learn more at www.applovin.com.
- Use data to reach new consumers on mobile
- Marketing platform grows your reach to acquire new customers
- Consumer actions give you data, so you can adapt your strategy
- Access to a large database of mobile users
- Use algorithms to select new users who are likely to download
- Achieve your marketing goals by driving app engagements and more
- Use real-time data to make the right decisions
- AppLovin uses data to acquire new users who are likely to download your app
- Optimise and measures your campaigns
- Acquire new consumers in the geographic regions you need
AppLovin’s AppDiscovery growth engine uses machine learning to grow your apps. It includes the following dedicated features:
- Advanced campaign management: This is achieved via a user interface to create, manage, and automatically optimize campaigns.
- Real-time analytics: Real-time analytics that allow you to optimize and improve your ROI.
- Lifetime value reporting: Break down campaign results by source and location, enabling you to make informed decisions about value and campaign length.
- High-quality creatives: Make as many creatives as you desire and test to see which is working.
MAX In-App Bidding
AppLovin’s real-time bidding solution MAX offers the following to publishers:
- A developer-first integration process that saves time and money.
- Competitive global in-app bidder demand maximises ARPDAU on each impression.
- Integrated solutions connect AppDiscovery to leverage bidding from machine learning.
- Powerful analytics with cohort reporting and A/B testing help you understand lifetime value and maximize revenue.
- User-level data allows for full transparency into the value of each impression.
- Flag risky content to keep your brand safe via exclusive features.
MAX In-App Bidding video
MAX is in-app bidding based, full-stack monetization solution. Here’s a video overview of the product.
MAX In-App Bidding Benefits
Benefits of MAX in-app bidding include:
- Equal access: More advertisers are allowed to bid
- Maximized earnings: It can result in higher CPMs
- Time-saving: It’s an automated solution that saves time
Here are the central AppLovin offices located around the globe.
Galaxy Soho B, Dongcheng Qu
Beijing 100020, China
10119 Berlin, Germany
Suite 201, 16 Fitzwilliam Place
Dublin 2, Ireland
Shibuya-ku, Tokyo-to 150-0001, Japan
Posco P&S Tower, 17 F
Yeoksam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul
Silicon Valley Office
849 High St.
Palo Alto CA 94301
Adam Foroughi – CEO, Co-Founder
Adam Foroughi is co-founder and CEO of AppLovin, a platform that provides marketing automation and analytics for mobile and Apple TV apps.
AppLovin Jobs and Careers
AppLovin lists available jobs and positions here with openings in their offices in Palo Alto, Dublin, Beijing, Berlin, Tokyo and Seoul across roles in Game Development, Business, Engineering, iOS Development, Designers and Analysts.
You can find employee reviews of AppLovin on the company’s Glassdoor profile here.
|Types:||App Installs, Mobile Ad Network|
|Ad Formats:||In-App, Incentivized, Native|
|Trading Models:||Self Service|
- iOS 14.5: measure SKAdNetwork Conversion Values for free with Tenjin Posted on March 15, 2021 by Artyom Dogtiev Snap Ironsource Mintegral Unity Applovin Vungle Tapjoy The full list is available here.
- Facebook and Google continue to dominate in latest mobile ad Performance Index Posted on October 14, 2020 by Anne Freer Compared to ironSource or AppLovin, its quality is the lowest though.
- AppLovin acquires Machine Zone to bolster mobile game app development Posted on May 15, 2020 by Anne Freer AppLovin, the mobile games marketing provider, announced that it has acquired Machine Zone for an undisclosed....
- Google's share of app retargeting climbs 44% rivalling Facebook Posted on April 01, 2020 by Anne Freer Additionally, ironSource, Unity Ads and AppLovin emerged at the top of the AppsFlyer chart controlling 35% of the gaming app install market,....
- Facebook is top ad network choice for rewarded video ads Posted on June 27, 2019 by Anne Freer ...impressions. Facebook was also found to provide a good amount of impression at an attractive eCPM, whilst Vungle and Applovin ranked second and third.
- Snap rises up ranks for latest AppsFlyer performance index Posted on March 20, 2019 by Anne Freer AppLovin ranked third begind Google and Facebook in the gaming rankings.
- mobyaffiliates releases research on Top Mobile Ad Servers 2017 Posted on October 31, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev ...Epom, Propeller Ads, Appodeal, Smaato, OpenX, AdColony, Fyber, Aerserv, Inneractive, Tapsense, Tapdaq, Applovin, Sizmek and Clickky.
- mobyaffiliates releases research on Top App Install Ad Platforms 2017 Posted on September 22, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev ...Google Universal App Campaigns, Snapchat Ads, Pinterest Promoted Pins, InMobi, Tapjoy, Chartboost, Applovin, Appnext, AdCash, Yeahmobi, Clickky, Iconpeak, DAU-UP ClicksMob, minimob, Digital Turbine, Consumer....
- Global mobile game advertising and monetization in H1, 2020 [white paper] Posted on July 27, 2020 ...2019. In spite of Google Ads and Facebook’s dominance in the global market, ironSource, Unity Ads, AppLovin and Nativex rose in the outburst of global gaming to grab 43% of the creative in the game app....
- The blurry lines between supply and demand sources Posted on May 07, 2020 Ad networks becoming publishers… AppLovin’ is the best example of this trend.
- Full Circle: Monetizing Your App in 2020 Posted on February 03, 2020 Monetization and UA providers like Applovin, Ironsource (and yes, AdColony) also have a massive pool of advertising performance data but....
- The role of an affiliate manager in CPA networks Posted on December 12, 2018 ...buy CPM or CPC traffic on RTB-powered ad platforms or DPSs like Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, Nexage, Applovin, Revmob, others.
Don’t you love when your favorite games and TV shows lead to a fulfilling career? Check out @ClipwireGames’ Jaime P… https://t.co/F6zFoo4BY0(about 4 hours ago)
What does #ARPDAU stand for? A vital tool for performance measurement, ARPDAU helps you make better-informed decisi… https://t.co/juOZXAofmg(about 1 day ago)
Congrats to our partner @ClipwireGames for being named one of Canada's Great Places to Work 🥳 They are hiring! Joi… https://t.co/3n0Iot0c4i(about 1 day ago)
RT @PeopleFunGames: PeopleFun turns 10 this year! Here’s a quick look back on the past as we look forward to the future. https://t.co/xQ4mA…(about 3 days ago)
Today was an exciting day at AppLovin 🎉 thank you to our amazing team who helped us achieve this great milestone.… https://t.co/rMpDiAk6zT(about 4 days ago)
- We Wouldn’t Be Here Without You. Thank You. Posted on 15th April 2021 (about 5 days ago)
- KPIs That Help Scale Your Mobile Game Posted on 13th April 2021 (about 1 week ago)
- AppLovin Cares: Our Latest Roundup of Good Posted on 09th April 2021 (about 2 weeks ago)
- The Best User Acquisition Practices for Your App Posted on 07th April 2021 (about 2 weeks ago)
- What is ARPDAU? Posted on 01st April 2021 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Posted by Artyom Dogtiev ...Advertisers India Android is around $1, iOS is in the range of $5 Vungle US Around $5 for both formats Applovin US Around $12 to $15, both formats Tapjoy US $13 on Android and $12 on iOS Facebook US $12....
Visual discovery, collection, and storage tool
Connecting people with apps
It's your business - on mobile
Mobile ads, analytics & monetization
The In-App Marketplace for Brands
The Leading Mobile Discovery & Re-engagement Platform
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a AppLovin representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.