AppLovin offers a comprehensive platform where app developers of all sizes can connect with their ideal consumers and get discovered. Founded in 2012, the company is focused on helping both indie and established developers grow, with the expertise and insights they need to finance, market, and expand their businesses – all in one place.
App developers view AppLovin as a trusted partner, the rare company that understands what it takes to succeed in the mobile app ecosystem and has the ability to help them reach their goals. Learn more at www.applovin.com.
- Use data to reach new consumers on mobile
- Marketing platform grows your reach to acquire new customers
- Consumer actions give you data, so you can adapt your strategy
- Access to a large database of mobile users
- Use algorithms to select new users who are likely to download
- Achieve your marketing goals by driving app engagements and more
- Use real-time data to make the right decisions
- AppLovin uses data to acquire new users who are likely to download your app
- Optimise and measures your campaigns
- Acquire new consumers in the geographic regions you need
AppLovin’s AppDiscovery growth engine uses machine learning to grow your apps. It includes the following dedicated features:
- Advanced campaign management: This is achieved via a user interface to create, manage, and automatically optimize campaigns.
- Real-time analytics: Real-time analytics that allow you to optimize and improve your ROI.
- Lifetime value reporting: Break down campaign results by source and location, enabling you to make informed decisions about value and campaign length.
- High-quality creatives: Make as many creatives as you desire and test to see which is working.
MAX In-App Bidding
AppLovin’s real-time bidding solution MAX offers the following to publishers:
- A developer-first integration process that saves time and money.
- Competitive global in-app bidder demand maximises ARPDAU on each impression.
- Integrated solutions connect AppDiscovery to leverage bidding from machine learning.
- Powerful analytics with cohort reporting and A/B testing help you understand lifetime value and maximize revenue.
- User-level data allows for full transparency into the value of each impression.
- Flag risky content to keep your brand safe via exclusive features.
MAX In-App Bidding video
MAX is in-app bidding based, full-stack monetization solution. Here’s a video overview of the product.
MAX In-App Bidding Benefits
Benefits of MAX in-app bidding include:
- Equal access: More advertisers are allowed to bid
- Maximized earnings: It can result in higher CPMs
- Time-saving: It’s an automated solution that saves time
AppLovin Jobs and Careers
AppLovin lists available jobs and positions here with openings in their offices in Palo Alto, Dublin, Beijing, Berlin, Tokyo and Seoul across roles in Game Development, Business, Engineering, iOS Development, Designers and Analysts.
You can find employee reviews of AppLovin on the company’s Glassdoor profile here.
Silicon Valley Office
849 High St.
Palo Alto CA 94301
Posco P&S Tower
17 F Yeoksam-dong, Gangnam-gu
Suite 201 16 Fitzwilliam Place
Galaxy Soho B
|Types:||App Installs, Mobile Ad Network|
|Ad Formats:||In-App, Incentivized Ads, Native|
|Trading Models:||Self Service|
How to tap into mobile's massive audience [video] Posted on June 06, 2022 Join Marcy Comer of EagleView, Meagan Martino of AppLovin, Asif Rahman of AccuWeather, and Billy Nguyen of Curio for a panel discussion on the importance....
2022 Mobile game ad ultimate guide: market analysis & creative strategies Posted on January 19, 2022 Under such circumstance, companies like Applovin, Chartboost, and iResearch have given their perspectives on the industry trends in 2022, which....
App Market Mega Trends 2022 Posted on January 17, 2022 Deals like Applovin’s acquisition of MoPub and Adjust and Digital Turbine’s acquisition of Fyber fall into this....
Mobile app marketing insights for 2021 and beyond Posted on July 20, 2021 ⭐ Idil Canal (GM, Business Solutions @ AppLovin) ⭐ Aykut Karaalioglu (Founder & CEO @ MobileAction) ⭐ Marcus Poe (Strategic Partner Manager....
Global mobile game advertising and monetization in H1, 2020 [white paper] Posted on July 27, 2020 ...2019. In spite of Google Ads and Facebook’s dominance in the global market, ironSource, Unity Ads, AppLovin and Nativex rose in the outburst of global gaming to grab 43% of the creative in the game app....
🦸 Want to feel confident about growing your app revenues and protecting your users from problematic ads? We've got… https://t.co/yaJGrz1aWj(about 5 days ago)
If you're looking for new ways to engage with a new and diverse audience, our CMO @katiekjansen has a few tips for… https://t.co/WxSCc9HInE(about 5 days ago)
🤔 Thinking about how to grow your app sustainably? Here's how @fastic, @Magic_Tavern, and @WildCard_Games revved UA… https://t.co/yRjMlaMCy8(about 7 days ago)
RT @GoogleAds: ICYMI: Think with Google Gaming Day was this week! We introduced features to support long-term growth of your app — includi…(about 12 days ago)
Google is now available to select publishers in MAX as an SDK bidder, bringing MAX’s total bidder count to more tha… https://t.co/74snsabJTM(about 12 days ago)
Google App Campaigns
Universal App campaigns that streamline the process for you
Made for Growth, Built for App Marketers
The biggest digital advertising platform
Visual discovery, collection, and storage tool
#1 DSP for mobile app marketers
Unlock new growth
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a AppLovin representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.