AppLovin offers a comprehensive platform where app developers of all sizes can connect with their ideal consumers and get discovered. Founded in 2012, the company is focused on helping both indie and established developers grow, with the expertise and insights they need to finance, market, and expand their businesses – all in one place. App developers view AppLovin as a trusted partner, the rare company that understands what it takes to succeed in the mobile app ecosystem and has the ability to help them reach their goals. Learn more at www.applovin.com.
- Use data to reach new consumers on mobile
- Marketing platform grows your reach to acquire new customers
- Consumer actions give you data, so you can adapt your strategy
- Access to a large database of mobile users
- Use algorithms to select new users who are likely to download
- Achieve your marketing goals by driving app engagements and more
- Use real-time data to make the right decisions
- AppLovin uses data to acquire new users who are likely to download your app
- Optimise and measures your campaigns
- Acquire new consumers in the geographic regions you need
Galaxy Soho B, Dongcheng Qu
Beijing 100020, China
10119 Berlin, Germany
Suite 201, 16 Fitzwilliam Place
Dublin 2, Ireland
Shibuya-ku, Tokyo-to 150-0001, Japan
Posco P&S Tower, 17 F
Yeoksam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul
Silicon Valley Office
849 High St.
Palo Alto CA 94301
Adam Foroughi – CEO, Co-Founder
Adam Foroughi is co-founder and CEO of AppLovin, a platform that provides marketing automation and analytics for mobile and Apple TV apps.
AppLovin Jobs and Careers
AppLovin lists available jobs and positions here with openings in their offices in Palo Alto, Dublin, Beijing, Berlin, Tokyo and Seoul across roles in Game Development, Business, Engineering, iOS Development, Designers and Analysts.
You can find employee reviews of AppLovin on the company’s Glassdoor profile here.
|Platforms:||Android, IOS, Mobile Web|
|Types:||Mobile Ad Network|
|Trading Models:||Fully Managed|
- AppLovin acquires Machine Zone to bolster mobile game app development Posted on May 15, 2020 by Anne Freer AppLovin, the mobile games marketing provider, announced that it has acquired Machine Zone for an undisclosed....
- Google's share of app retargeting climbs 44% rivalling Facebook Posted on April 01, 2020 by Anne Freer Additionally, ironSource, Unity Ads and AppLovin emerged at the top of the AppsFlyer chart controlling 35% of the gaming app install market,....
- AppLovin invests in game studios to diversify app marketing business Posted on September 09, 2019 by Anne Freer Mobile app marketing company AppLovin announced investments in various game studios ahead of a possible IPO.
- AppLovin acquires SafeSDK to boost app brand safety Posted on July 11, 2019 by Anne Freer AppLovin, the mobile marketing company, has announced the acquisition of SafeDK, a SDK management and....
- Facebook is top ad network choice for rewarded video ads Posted on June 27, 2019 by Anne Freer ...impressions. Facebook was also found to provide a good amount of impression at an attractive eCPM, whilst Vungle and Applovin ranked second and third.
- Snap rises up ranks for latest AppsFlyer performance index Posted on March 20, 2019 by Anne Freer AppLovin ranked third begind Google and Facebook in the gaming rankings.
- Singular releases ROI Index for top mobile ad networks Posted on February 12, 2019 by Anne Freer Among them are Jammp, Aarki, ironSource, Vungle, AppLovin, and ChartBoost all of which provide improved transparency.
- Rewarded video monetisation grows in US and East Asia Posted on December 06, 2018 by Anne Freer AppLovin and Facebook performed highest for the format’s monetisation power ranking.
- AppLovin acquires in-app header solution to bolster app developer platform Posted on September 07, 2018 by Anne Freer AppLovin plans to bolster its ad offering by having just acquired an in-app header bidding solution called....
- AppLovin launches app publishing studio to provide complete service for app developers Posted on July 17, 2018 by Anne Freer AppLovin, the app marketing and discovery platform, recently announced the launch of a new app publishing....
- The blurry lines between supply and demand sources Posted on May 07, 2020 Ad networks becoming publishers… AppLovin’ is the best example of this trend.
- Full Circle: Monetizing Your App in 2020 Posted on February 03, 2020 Monetization and UA providers like Applovin, Ironsource (and yes, AdColony) also have a massive pool of advertising performance data but....
- Facebook leads ad networks offering rewarded video Posted on July 23, 2019 ...still focusing on interstitials in your apps, the report contains valuable insights into Admob and Applovin which are significantly dominant in this ad type.
- The role of an affiliate manager in CPA networks Posted on December 12, 2018 ...buy CPM or CPC traffic on RTB-powered ad platforms or DPSs like Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, Nexage, Applovin, Revmob, others.
AppLovin's @sackdan is participating in the upcoming @mintegral webinar all about in-app bidding. We’ll be joined b… https://t.co/AA5X6aop3u(about 6 hours ago)
RT @Fyber: Join us on June 4 at 10am PT for @MintegralInc's webinar on in-app bidding ft. Fyber FairBid GM Adam Corrado, @AppLovin, @ironSo…(about 1 day ago)
As automation comes into play, creatives are going to need to leverage analytics to better understand creative perf… https://t.co/8htk5xAurr(about 1 day ago)
Automation is going to become a big trend in the coming months. @LunaLabs #AppLovinConnects(about 1 day ago)
Different channels present different challenges - you need to be ready to adapt to trends. @kwalee #AppLovinConnects(about 1 day ago)
- Let’s Get Digital: Seven Steps for Digital Speaking Success Posted on 28th May 2020 (about 2 days ago)
- Let The Sparks Fly: Five Principles of Developing A Creative Strategy Posted on 27th May 2020 (about 3 days ago)
- Clipwire Games is Making a Splash in Toronto Posted on 21st May 2020 (about 1 week ago)
- AppLovin’s Continued Support of COVID-19 Efforts Posted on 19th May 2020 (about 1 week ago)
- AppLovin Welcomes Machine Zone! Bringing Two Strong Teams Together Posted on 14th May 2020 (about 2 weeks ago)
Doble Via Latam
Best Performance Agency
Mobile RTB, ad network & Android monetization
Social mobile advertising
Turn content streams into revenue streams
Ad network for affiliate and performance marketers
Specialist mobile performance network
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a AppLovin representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.