AppLovin offers a comprehensive platform where app developers of all sizes can connect with their ideal consumers and get discovered. Founded in 2012, the company is focused on helping both indie and established developers grow, with the expertise and insights they need to finance, market, and expand their businesses – all in one place. App developers view AppLovin as a trusted partner, the rare company that understands what it takes to succeed in the mobile app ecosystem and has the ability to help them reach their goals. Learn more at www.applovin.com.
- Use data to reach new consumers on mobile
- Marketing platform grows your reach to acquire new customers
- Consumer actions give you data, so you can adapt your strategy
- Access to a large database of mobile users
- Use algorithms to select new users who are likely to download
- Achieve your marketing goals by driving app engagements and more
- Use real-time data to make the right decisions
- AppLovin uses data to acquire new users who are likely to download your app
- Optimise and measures your campaigns
- Acquire new consumers in the geographic regions you need
Galaxy Soho B, Dongcheng Qu
Beijing 100020, China
10119 Berlin, Germany
Suite 201, 16 Fitzwilliam Place
Dublin 2, Ireland
Shibuya-ku, Tokyo-to 150-0001, Japan
Posco P&S Tower, 17 F
Yeoksam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul
Silicon Valley Office
849 High St.
Palo Alto CA 94301
Adam Foroughi – CEO, Co-Founder
Adam Foroughi is co-founder and CEO of AppLovin, a platform that provides marketing automation and analytics for mobile and Apple TV apps.
AppLovin Jobs and Careers
AppLovin lists available jobs and positions here with openings in their offices in Palo Alto, Dublin, Beijing, Berlin, Tokyo and Seoul across roles in Game Development, Business, Engineering, iOS Development, Designers and Analysts.
You can find employee reviews of AppLovin on the company’s Glassdoor profile here.
|Types:||Mobile Ad Network|
- AppLovin acquires Machine Zone to bolster mobile game app development Posted on May 15, 2020 by Anne Freer AppLovin, the mobile games marketing provider, announced that it has acquired Machine Zone for an undisclosed....
- Google's share of app retargeting climbs 44% rivalling Facebook Posted on April 01, 2020 by Anne Freer Additionally, ironSource, Unity Ads and AppLovin emerged at the top of the AppsFlyer chart controlling 35% of the gaming app install market,....
- AppLovin invests in game studios to diversify app marketing business Posted on September 09, 2019 by Anne Freer Mobile app marketing company AppLovin announced investments in various game studios ahead of a possible IPO.
- Facebook is top ad network choice for rewarded video ads Posted on June 27, 2019 by Anne Freer ...impressions. Facebook was also found to provide a good amount of impression at an attractive eCPM, whilst Vungle and Applovin ranked second and third.
- Snap rises up ranks for latest AppsFlyer performance index Posted on March 20, 2019 by Anne Freer AppLovin ranked third begind Google and Facebook in the gaming rankings.
- Singular releases ROI Index for top mobile ad networks Posted on February 12, 2019 by Anne Freer Among them are Jammp, Aarki, ironSource, Vungle, AppLovin, and ChartBoost all of which provide improved transparency.
- Rewarded video monetisation grows in US and East Asia Posted on December 06, 2018 by Anne Freer AppLovin and Facebook performed highest for the format’s monetisation power ranking.
- Mobile rich interstitial adverts show greatest monetization power according to new Appodeal report Posted on December 22, 2017 by Anne Freer Meanwhile, AppLovin ranked as the top monetization network for rewarded video and video interstitial ads.
- mobyaffiliates releases research on Top Mobile Ad Servers 2017 Posted on October 31, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev ...Epom, Propeller Ads, Appodeal, Smaato, OpenX, AdColony, Fyber, Aerserv, Inneractive, Tapsense, Tapdaq, Applovin, Sizmek and Clickky.
- mobyaffiliates releases research on Top App Install Ad Platforms 2017 Posted on September 22, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev ...Google Universal App Campaigns, Snapchat Ads, Pinterest Promoted Pins, InMobi, Tapjoy, Chartboost, Applovin, Appnext, AdCash, Yeahmobi, Clickky, Iconpeak, DAU-UP ClicksMob, minimob, Digital Turbine, Consumer....
- Global mobile game advertising and monetization in H1, 2020 [white paper] Posted on July 27, 2020 ...2019. In spite of Google Ads and Facebook’s dominance in the global market, ironSource, Unity Ads, AppLovin and Nativex rose in the outburst of global gaming to grab 43% of the creative in the game app....
- The blurry lines between supply and demand sources Posted on May 07, 2020 Ad networks becoming publishers… AppLovin’ is the best example of this trend.
- Full Circle: Monetizing Your App in 2020 Posted on February 03, 2020 Monetization and UA providers like Applovin, Ironsource (and yes, AdColony) also have a massive pool of advertising performance data but....
- The role of an affiliate manager in CPA networks Posted on December 12, 2018 ...buy CPM or CPC traffic on RTB-powered ad platforms or DPSs like Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, Nexage, Applovin, Revmob, others.
The mobile gaming industry is always evolving. Our creative team at SparkLabs are agile to stay ahead of the curve.… https://t.co/LEHkTOCjr6(about 13 hours ago)
Our next #AsktheDev Live will address figuring out #marketability and will take place on Tuesday, Sept. 29 at 9 a.m… https://t.co/gr0MtWPalg(about 16 hours ago)
How do you develop high performing creative ads? 50% of companies say #design plays a critical role in achieving su… https://t.co/qYCl9GNFYG(about 18 hours ago)
RT @lunalabs: Here’s to one of our first design partners, @LionStudioscc 🦁 Their amazing team, especially Dom, have played an integral par…(about 3 days ago)
At MAX, we cherish our partners and work with many publishers around the world. It’s not just about being a SSP, we… https://t.co/ZoempboQzu(about 3 days ago)
- PGC Recap: Hybrid Approach Improves ARPDAU for Studios & ‘If You Want to Earn More Money with Less Work, Definitely Consider MAX!’ Posted on 25th September 2020 (about 4 days ago)
- PeopleFun Uses SparkLabs Creatives to Improve Confidence About Game Prototyping Posted on 24th September 2020 (about 5 days ago)
- What are Match 3 Games? Posted on 22nd September 2020 (about 7 days ago)
- What is Wordscapes? Posted on 18th September 2020 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Lion Studios Webinar Recap: 3 Key Takeaways From Our Epic Failures Posted on 17th September 2020 (about 2 weeks ago)
App Growing Global
An Unbiased Mobile Advertising Intelligence Analysis Platform
Google App Campaigns
Universal App campaigns that streamline the process for you
Monetize your apps intelligently
Maximize Your Game’s Revenue
Technology Media Company with a mobile-first and performance mindset
Evolve with technology
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a AppLovin representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.