Remerge is a demand-side-platform (DSP) that helps growth marketers to maximize their user lifetime value (LTV) and drive revenue by keeping existing users engaged with highly relevant and personalized mobile ads.
Since 2014, we have contributed to the growth of hundreds of apps across all major verticals, including gaming, delivery, e-commerce, and travel. Our international team of specialists closely collaborates with our clients to deliver high-performing retargeting campaigns through innovative solutions, supported by a powerful information infrastructure.
- Unparalleled scale – Processing 3.3 million queries per second, we access two times more inventory than the industry average. This means we are able to reach more users, faster.
- Buying efficiency – Drive costs down and conversions up by combining industry specialists with advanced bidding algorithms to optimize your bid and ad creative for each individual impression.
- Incrementality measurement – Using our proprietary Ghost Bids methodology, we can scientifically track the incremental uplift on your bottom line KPIs to uncover the real campaign effectiveness, and help you make data-driven decisions.
- On your side – With custom strategy development, transparent reporting, and expert advice every step of the way, our team of professionals is dedicated to helping you reach your goals.
- Ranked #1 non-self-attributing retargeting DSP in Appsflyer’s 2021 Performance Index.
|Employees:||101 - 200|
Sources: Company Data, Press Reports, Linkedin, Twitter, Owler, SimilarWeb
|Types:||Mobile Ad Network, Mobile DSP, Retargeting|
The State of App Retargeting report: ATT introduction caused only 10% drop in bid requests Posted on October 20, 2021 by Artyom Dogtiev The latest post-IDFA data from Remerge shows that more than 50% of the inventory on iOS still has an IDFA (source).
Creative strategies and how to buy programmatically post-IDFA Posted on July 27, 2021 ...adapting and evaluating their partners post-IDFA? Patrick Eichmann (General Manager - Americas @ Remerge) and Andreas Stahl (Creative Director @ Remerge) joined us at App Promotion Summit USA (WFH)....
Setting up a team and the processes for success across multiple markets Posted on April 23, 2021 ⭐ Pedro de Almeida (Global Customer Success Lead - Delivery Apps @ Remerge) ⭐ Marc Deckers (Team Lead Performance Display @ Just Eat Takeaway.
Data Scientists of Remerge, Delivery Hero, and Socialpoint Posted on January 15, 2021 Join the Data Scientists of Remerge, Delivery Hero, and Socialpoint in a panel discussing incrementality measurement for performance....
The age of incrementality – It’s finally here, what do we do now? - Gabriela Kozicki [video] Posted on January 16, 2020 Gabriela Kozicki of Remerge took the stage at App Promotion Summit Berlin 2019 to talk about how app brand owners should....
We are pleased to share that Remerge continues to perform well in @AppsFlyer's Performance Index, taking the 2nd sp… https://t.co/Y13QsmRzDu(about 1 day ago)
Can the olden days of brand marketing serve mobile marketers now? Today on the Apptivate Podcast, Diane Le, Senior… https://t.co/xso02PX0Q3(about 3 days ago)
이번주 진행되는 MAX SUMMIT 2021 에서 Remerge 한국 과 일본 사업 총괄인 조히대 지사장이 스피커로서 세션에 참여 합니다. 많은 관심 부탁 드리며, 행사 관련한 상세한 내용은 하기 참고 부탁… https://t.co/VE4CGdjECu(about 4 days ago)
Why should you continue running retargeting campaigns? Our new report evaluates the opportunities for app marketers… https://t.co/K6faKD9Xh6(about 6 days ago)
The holiday season is just around the corner. Watch this video to see how we, Remerge and PhotoSì, used incremental… https://t.co/rPz0h7cLLs(about 9 days ago)
Top Mobile App Retargeting Companies (2021) Posted by Artyom Dogtiev ...Mobile Ad Network for Scaling Ad CampaignsMobupps - A One Stop Shop For All Your Mobile Marketing NeedsRemerge - Growth Specialist for App BusinessesSmadex - Mobile-first DSP For Transparent Performance (Apps/Branding/VAS)Kevel....