OneSignal is a multi-platform Push Notifications service company, founded in 2014 by George Deglin. The platform is being used by about 300k app developers to send 1.2 billion push notifications daily for 100k mobile apps.
Pricing and features include:
- Unlimited devices and notifications support
- A/B testing
- Delivery scheduling
- Unlimited segments
- Full API
- Data import & export
- Standard account is free, premium account pricing is available upon request
- Trusted by about 300k app developers
- Among its clients are UBER, Cisco, Adobe, Slate, LINE
|Platforms:||Android, iOS, Mobile Web, Unity|
- OneSignal launches Advanced Analytics for improved app insights Posted on April 20, 2020 by Anne Freer OneSignal, which provides mobile push notifications and messaging products, has just launched a new suite....
- When Push comes to shove: Push Notifications get an undeserved bad rap Posted on November 05, 2019
Empowering Marketers to Create Powerful Mobile Engagement Strategies
Build products with real-time features
Fully-integrated optimisation solution for mobile apps
Browser Push Notifications for eCommerce Businesses
IBM Mobile Push Notification
Push Notification service by IBM Cloud
Personalized Browser Push Notifications
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a OneSignal representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.